Re:zero book ideas.

By Kingkari_vines

A book full of ideas for Re: zero stories or crossover stories. Or other stories from different animes. More

Kirby!Subaru.
Sonic and Shadow! Subaru
Undertale!Subaru
Dragon Ball! Subaru
Meta Knight! Subaru
Super Mario! Subaru
Pikachu! Subaru
Pokemon Trainer! Subaru
Oshawott! Subaru
Venom!Subaru
Viltrumite!Baru
Vote
Jujutsu Sorcerer! Subaru
Oni!Baru
Vote
Mortal Kombat! Baru
Powerpuff/Rowdyruff! Baru
Avatar! Baru
Time to Vote Again
JJK Baru!

Spiderman! Subaru

93 10 7
By Kingkari_vines

What if...Subaru was from the Marvel Universe? Or to be more specific, what if Subaru was one of the many infinite number of Spider-Men in the Spiderverse?? Of course it would take place in his own earth

The spider that bit him would probably look like one of these.

And his suit? Well, we have a few contestants

Number 1:

Kinda rocking with this one to be honest.

Number 2

Looks cool.

Number 3

I like this suit from the PS4 Game.

Number 4

Yes I'm giving him nano tech. So he can literally have his own version of the Iron Spider Suit.

Number 5

Number 6

Red spots are instead yellow

Number 7

Number 8

The red spots are instead Yellow

Number 9

Same for the others, the red and white spots will be yellow.

Number 10

White and red spots for the first one is instead yellow and for the second one, I may give him a symbiote so the spots on there will be yellow as well with some white.

Well except for the eyes. The white parts will stay the same but it will have a yellow outline like number 1

And I thought of what his suit would look like if he had some kind of transformation

Something like this. It has a more shadow kind of feeling to it so....yeah...and Subaru's affinity is Shadow magic. So you see where I'm going with this right?

Subaru will also have Miles' abilities but I'll add my own twist to it. Like he'll have the Bio-Electricity and Camouflage but the electricity will be black and yellow or just black. And his camouflage will be just like that of Miles Morales' but he can blend into the shadows as well. And with Shamack? Well that's something for another time, but shamack can improve one of the many aspects of his camouflage. He's also good at hand-to-hand combat. That should be obvious because he's a spider.

I'm also giving him organic webbing probably. He can produce normal webs and shadow webs, where the shadow webs are just dark with a purplish outline to it. So yeah, that's my Subaru Natsuki as Spider-Man story idea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 6.2K 16
After meeting your end, caused by an....."unfortunate accident" you reincarnate in one of your favorite animes. That time i got reincarnated as a sli...
34.6K 1.5K 18
Steven Grant somehow managed to join the Avengers group chat and Tony is a curious nature. Meetings ensue. Or Marc & co get arrested by a playboy mil...
1.4K 59 34
This is a crossover fanfiction with Bottom-tier Character Tomozaki and Spider-Man. After being bitten by a genetically enhanced spider, Tomozaki Fumi...
12.4K 157 11
It just another Re: Forgotten Fic Basically. Subaru is dead. He isn't looping back to his old checkpoint. Natsuki Subaru is Finally dead and how the...