The Legendary Pokemon Researc...

By Angry_net

Y/n Herrmann, is the 8th Kalos gym leader who specializes in dragon type Pokemon while also a part timer prof... More

Bio
Ch1 To Be Prof. H
Field Nots 1
Ch. 3 To Wonder Where HE is
Ch.4 To Be Z1
Ch.5 To Have Lovely Dreams
Ch.6 To Protect Who Can't See Truth
Ch. 7 To Be At Temple of Ruins
Ch. 8 To Have Fantasy Dreams and Nightmares
Ch.9 To Be Settlement
Ch.10 To Party Dancecapades!

Ch.2 To Be At Laverre City

2.1K 40 13
By Angry_net

Welcome back trainers! Quick recap, you were introduced as a legendary Pokemon research Professor and the 8th and strongest gym leader of Snowbelle City specializing in dragon type Pokémon while also having two lovely girlfriends Dawn Hikari Berlitz and Selene Moon Mizuki, don't ask how. You also saved Lugia from being taken by the poachers and now you, Selene and Dawn are now arriving at Laverre City to. . . umm. . . I'm sorry for your wallets but, for shopping. . .

Y/n is currently sitting on a soft bench chanting inside of a store that has all of the dresses that Valerie her self is said to hand made them all while Selene and Dawn are checking what dress to buy

"Kaufe die Kraft von Arceus, bitte gib mir Kraft. Kaufe die Kraft von Arceus, bitte gib mir Kraft. . ." Y/n mumbled an ancient language to him self. 

When Y/n said he was going to take a break to spend time with his girlfriends, he meant like go to the movies, watch them perform, go out and eat. Not let's go shopping and make him go broke on the first week. Y/n then laughs to him self then stands up to go talk with them.

"Ah Y/n perfect timing!" Dawn said hugging him. 

"What dress do you think will make us look good for the showcase?" Selene asks as she and Dawn held up a dress in both hands.

Selene had a green and purple dress while Dawn had a blue and white dress. Y/n couldn't really decide so he went with the best answer he could give them. "Now besides looking good for the showcase, are you also trying to look good for me?" Y/n teased causing both girls to blush as they nodded. "Well knowing that both of you will use your starter Pokémon. I'll buy both." 

"Thank you!" Dawn and Selene cheered and hugged him then jumped back accidentally bumping into two girls behind him. A burnet with a pink top hat and a small child with blond hair and a small yellow bag

"Oh my gosh I'm sorry! I'm Sorry! I'm Sorry!" Dawn shouted while bowing profusely

"Me to!" Selene shouted while bow so hard she hit her head on the floor. "Ow~" She said rubbing her forehead.

Y/n chuckled as he went up to the two girls and said, "Sorry about them. They are a little too excited about be- Bonnie?" Y/n was shocked to see the young girl here

"Big brother Y/n!" She said jumping up into hug him. "Wow you've grown! Where is Clemont? Is he here with you?"

"Yup he's over there sitting down!" Bonnie said as she pointed to Clemont sitting down with another boy with spiky raven hair and a pikachu on his shoulder as well as a green haired scout boy, exhausted. 

"Umm excuse me but who are you three?" The burnet finally spoke up.

"Oh I'm Y/n Ryuco Herrmann." Y/n said introducing him self.

"I'm Dawn!"

"And I'm Selene!"

"My name is Serena and this is Bonnie. Nice to meet you." She said with a smile.

"Like wise." Y/n said putting Bonnie down

"W-wait Dawn!" Dawn turned around to see who shouted her name.

"Ash!" Dawn shouted as she turned around to see the raven haired boy, the green hair scout kid, and a nerd looking at them as Dawn walked up to Ash and they did a high-five.

"Clemont." Y/n said offering a handshake.

"Y/n." Clemont said shaking his hand

"W-Wait you know Clemont and Dawn?"

"And you know Dawn?"

"Yea, we travel through Sinnoh before we parted ways. I'm Ash Ketchum by the way."

"And I'm Sawyer! Nice to meet you!" The scout said

"Nice to meet you both, I'm Y/n, the Snowbelle City gym leader. To answer your question Ash, Clemont helped me with some stuff that I can not tell you and Dawn is my girlfriend. You both never told anyone right?" Y/n asked looking at the siblings and both nodded.

"We Haven't told anyone like you asked us." Bonnie said

"What's a girlfriend?" Ash asks as he looked confused and we all face palmed.

"Another time amigo." Y/n said putting his hand on his shoulder as he looked towards Dawn and Selene. "Me and Clemont are going to catch up you can join too if you want Ash and Sawyer." Y/n said as he left with Clemont and Ash followed.

"Soooo Serena, Bonnie what is your dream?" Selene asks curiously.

"I want to be the Kalos Queen."

"And I want to be a gym leader like big bro and Y/n" Bonnie said.

"Those are amazing dreams!" Dawn said

Serena giggled and nodded but then asked, "So Y/n is a gym leader?"

"Yup. He was just recently appointed the spot." Dawn said as she looked out the window to see Ash's frog pokemon known as Frogadier battling Y/n's Aerodactyl.

"Excuse me ladies." All four girls stopped to see a worker with a pink dress on. "Can you please come with me. Your not in trouble, so I hope you don't mind."

~~~

"Use double team!" Ash commanded a the frog pokemon started multiplying. "Now use Bubble Beam!" 

As Frogadier was about to fire. "Counter with Hurricane!" Y/n said as Aerodactyl made a tornado which destroyed all the clones and showed the real one. "Finish it with Ancient Power." Rocks started to float as they all flew strait to Frogadeir knocking it out.

"Frogadeir is unable to battle. Victor goes to Y/n."

"Good work Aerodactyl. Take a rest will you." Y/n said returning his Aerodactyl. "Wonderful use of double team Ash! But next time take into consideration that a Pokemon like Aerodactyl is going to use a special attack such as Hurricane to counter double team. So in stead go for an up close attack then a range attack." 

"I'll make sure of that! This is "

"No problem."

"Wow Y/n! So you specialize in flying types! Awesome! You've taught me a lot!" Sawyer said as he started to take notes on our battle

"Hey just an FYI. I don't specialize in flying types."

"Uh, you don't?" Ash said with a confuse look as his Pikachu joined.

"Nope." A smirk grew on Y/n's face. "I specialized in dragon type Pokemon." Y/n said as  Ash and Sawyer mind started to imagine an army of dragons right behind Y/n.

"Wow! I can't wait to battle you!" 

"Well Ash you better train hard. He isn't called the Strongest Gym Leader in The World for nothing." Clemont commented as both trainers had stars in their eyes.

"Awesome. . ." Both Ash and Sawyer stated with their mouth open.

"He he. . . hey what's going on down there?" Y/n asks as he noticed a crowed of people surrounding a stage. 

"I don't know. Why don't we go check it out?" Clemont suggested and the boys agreed.

They all walked towards the stage and made their way to the front. "Wow must be big, wonder what's going on here."

"Excuse me ma'am. Do you know what's going on here?" Y/n asks a random women as she turns to look at Y/n and blush.

"Wow~ So dreamy. O-Oh um it's just a fashion show showcasing Valerie latest fashion collection." The woman sated and Y/n nodded in appreciation.

"Man where are the girls? I know Serena, Dawn, and Selene would love this." Ash said looking around for them.

"I don't know but it is starting." Y/n said as music started to play.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the time has finally come!" A woman in black shouted.

"We will be presenting Designer Extraordinaire Valerie's newest collection." The woman in blue shouted as they walked back in.

Soon a woman with an Azumarill came out wearing a dress looking like one as the boys gasps in amazement. Then came in a Meowstic, then a Gothorita, after that was a Chimecho.

"Man Selene and Dawn would love this. Where are they?" Y/n asks him self until one of the host's spoke.

"Coming up next! Designs featuring the beautiful patterned  Florges and Chinglings!"

We all looked at the entrance and saw Serena in a dress like Florges and Bonnie in a dress like a Chingling walking down.

"What the. . ." Y/n finally connected the dots as he took out his camera.

"Serena!"

"Bonnie!"

"Hey big bros!"

"O-oh hey boys um- questions later!" Serena said as both Serena and Bonnie turned around and walked back

"And finally! A dress that represent a Pokemon from the Alola region and a Pimplup!" The other host said as Y/n see's Dawn with her starter pokemon Pimplup as well as dressed up like her and Selene dressed like her Decidueye as well as having him right next to her walking down.

"I'm so lucky." Y/n mumbled taking a picture with his camera. "Looking good Selene and Dawn!" Y/n shouted as both girls turn to Y/n with red faces as Y/n had a big smirk.

"Now for the moment you've all been waiting for! Please welcome Valerie!" The hosts said as everyone started to cheer for the beautiful women with a dress that looks like an Audino walking out and on to the stage.

"Hi there! Thank you all so very much for coming to my fashion show today! Every one of my latest designs incorporates Pokemon boutiques that's because my philosophy has always been, 'the true beauty can be only found in nature.' Also, all of my creations are carefully designed to look their absolute best, then wore during battle." Valerie said as Ash gasps.

"What did she say?" 

"It's finally starting!" A woman behind us stated.

"I know! I can't wait." The friend said jumping up and down.

The two hosts started to look around but one of them stopped when she looked at Y/n and Sawyer. She then walked to Valerie and whispered something into her ear which got a nodded in response.

"You, the one in the white coat nerd. May you please make your way up here." Valerie repeated pointing at Y/n and Sawyer.

"Okay. . ." Y/n gave Valerie an unamused looked while she giggled

"Umm. . . Sure"

Y/n climbed up and faced Valerie. "So what's this about?"Y/n asks while he has his hands in his pocket.

"I would like to have a one on one battle with you." She said point at both of us.

Y/n mentally faced palm knowing where this is going.

"Now normally if  you beat me, I'll obviously reward you with a gym badge if you beat me that is but you Y/n you're different." Valerie said causing multiple gasps as people were shocked at the last part.

"Valerie knows that kid?" A strange shouted

"H-How!" Another one shouted as well.

"So Y/n since you can't get gym badges I'll just owe you a favor if you beat me."

"Seems good to me. So who's first." Y/n asks as he had a poke-ball out.

"You of course. You should know that, gym leader of Snowbelle City~" Valerie teased causing another wave of gasps.

"Gym leader!"

"That's the newest appointed gym leader that was stated to be a the best in the world!"

"B-but he looks so young!"

"Gym leader verses gym leader! This is going to be awesome!"

"And now! The one on one battle between Valerie, the gym leader of Laverre city and Y/n gym leader of Snowbelle city is now underway! Please bring out your Pokemon!"

"Mawile. . . come out!"

"Sceptile. . . hey ho, let's go!

Both shouted while bring out their ace Pokemon. Valerie ace is a Mawile, a yellow small Pokemon with a second-giant mouth on it's head with a bow as well and Y'n brought out his unusually colored Sceptile with a cloth around it's neck hiding something.

"Look at that! That sceptile is blue!" Ash shouted in amazement.

"He has a shiny!" Sawyer shouted as he has stars in his eyes

"I wonder who is going to win. . ." Bonnie said as the girls finally met up with the boys.

"Go Y/n! you can do it!" Dawn said as she some how brought out pom poms? Realizing her inner cheerleader.

"Show her power dragon master!" Selene cheered while also bring out her inner cheerleader as well as pom poms? Where do they get this? Actually how much stuff can they fit in their backpacks? A ducking Mamoswine! 

"Do you still have that gift I gave you?" Y/n asks as he took out a neckless that was hidden with a weird colored stone imbedded into it.

"Yup. It's right here." Valerie said as she took out a butterfly neckless hiding in her dress with the same weird colored stone in it. 

"Great, I think you know where I'm going with this. . ."

"You've read my mind." She said as both they both as energy started flowing through the air.

"Mawile. . ."

"Sceptile. . ."

"Respond to my heart. . . and mega evolve!" Both gym leaders shouted as both of their Pokemon started to be engulfed in the energy and then the energy disappeared as the Pokémon took a new appearance.

"Leaf blade!"

"Crunch!"

Both trainers commanded as Sceptile blades glow blue and Mawile heads glowed a bright white and both Pokemon closed with each other causing a small explosion. 

"Sceptile! Quick use missile!" Y/n commanded as Sceptiles tail detached and started to turn into multiple.

(A/n: If you guys didn't know, Mega Sceptile tail can detach but doesn't have a move for it so I just created a fan made move known a missile. Missile: Special move that turns the tail of the Pokemon into a homing missile, the type depends on the Pokemon, only works if the Pokémon tail can detach and grow back.)

"Use protect!" 

The missile connected by the energy shield created by Mawile protected it from damage. "Brick Break!" Sceptile hands turned into energy as it hits Mawile on the head sending it back

"Mawile! Are you okay?" Valerie said in a worry tone but Mawile nodded signaling it could continue. "Okay great! Use Fairy Wind!" 

"Shoot! Sceptile use Leaf Storm!" 

Mawile sent a sparkly attack while Sceptile send a powerful storm of leaves creating smoke as Mawile jumped out.

"Now use Play rough!" Mawhile hit Sceptile with an powerful attack knocking him into the air.

"Sceptile re-gain your footing and use leach seed!" Sceptile tail started to pop out seed and land on Mawile as it started to take energy away form her.

"Crap! This is bad! Y/n's got me in his trap!" 

"Use dragon pulse!" Y/n commanded as this caused gasps form the crowd.

"Doesn't he know that it's useless?"

"I think he does. He must have plan."

"Go Y/n go! Show her who's the man!" Selene and Dawn cheered doing a cute dance that I quickly took a picture of.

"Y/n never does this. By accident, no, he is to smart, what is he planning?" Valerie though as she saw a purple pulse hit Mawile creating dust.

"Close the distance and use Leaf Blade!" Sceptile came into the clearing slashing Mawile.

"Mawile quick use Stone Edge!" Mawile got up and tried to move but stopped as the leach seed was taking effect making Mawile not being able to use Stone Edge.

"Scepter finished this with Hyper Beam!" A powerful white beam left Sceptile mouth as it hits Mawile knocking it out reverting back to normal as well as Secptile. 

"M-Mawile is unable to battle! Victor is gym leader Y/n of Snowbelle!" The host said in a shock as the crowd went wild.

"That's our boyfriend!" Selene and Dawn shouted as they hugged each other proud of their boyfriend.

"Wow Y/n is so strong!" Sawyer said as he finished taking notes of the battle.

"I know, I guess he isn't a gym leader for nothing." Ash said admiring Y/n's strength as well as his Pikachu.

Valerie returned her Pokemon as well as Y/n as both walked up to each other and thanked each other of the amazing battle. "So, about that favor. . . I would like to use it now. So here is what I want you to do. . ." Y/n got close and whispered something in Valeries ear and she giggled in response. 

"I have it done by tomorrow."

Both said their goodbyes and Y/n hopped back down to his girlfriends and friends as they left to the Pokemon Center to eat.

While they were eating, Y/n and his Sceptile as well as Selene was staring at Y/n in shock at the fact as he watched three whole plates of curry disappeared in a blink of an eye while everyone was laughing at his reaction like it was normal. So Ash left with Sawyer to train and Y/n was blown out of his mine how that boy ate like a muchlax and stand up like he could eat more.

"So Y/n. . . what did you tell Valerie?" Selene ask with a hint of jealousy leaning into Y/n's chest.

"It's a surprise for both of you. Don't worry, I'll show you when I get the surprise." Y/n said as stroking her hair.

"Alright we trust you. . ." Dawn said joining Selene

"Now, let's get back to the main point. . .Do you see how fast he ate! Here I thought that me eating lemon slices was not normal but here come's Ash f&#king Ketchum eating like there is no tomorrow!" Y/n shouted in shock as Selene nodded in agreement while the rest laugh

"Hey big brother. What's f&#k?" Bonnie asks as everyone in the center went quiet and left. 

Clemont dragged Bonnie out as Serena joined him. While Y/n Sceptile hid in his ball leaving Y/n left with two angry girls.

"H-Hey hey we can talk about this! Right!"

"Give us a good reason why." Dawn said as she pulled out two pairs of boxing gloves

"Because you love me."

"Yea not good enough reason right now so die!" Selene and Dawn proceed to beat the day lights out of Y/n.

"Just don't hurt the camera!"

(A/n: #Y/n is a Dad)

As the journey continues. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 1.1K 25
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT CLAUM TO OWN ANYTHING USED IN THIS STORY. ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO ORIGINAL OWNERS. One day in the Kalos Region, a 18 year old...
814 85 42
Meet Yui, an 18 year old who has just started out on her pokemon journey. It had been a dream of hers ever since she was a small child. She not only...
8.9K 210 37
Rosa never liked the crowd, nor did she like to talk to others, yet somehow ended up becoming popular amongst her classmates in school. With a beauti...
3.6K 17 46
Trainers from all over the world gather for the start of classes at Pasio University, almost all of them having traveled far from their home regions...