𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐘 | 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦�...

iheartsc द्वारा

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ── 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪'𝘮 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴... अधिक

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐘.
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟏, summer.
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭[𝟏].
𝐢. summer house.
𝐢𝐢. summer dress.
𝐢𝐯. summer heat.
𝐯. summer catch.
𝐯𝐢. summer tides.
𝐯𝐢𝐢. summer love.
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟐, love.
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭[𝟐].
𝐢. lost love.
𝐢𝐢. love scene.
𝐢𝐢𝐢. love sick.
𝐢𝐯. love game.
𝐯. love fool.
𝐯𝐢. love fest.

𝐢𝐢𝐢. summer nights.

2K 33 8
iheartsc द्वारा

THREE ❀ SUMMER NIGHTS.
.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆..⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.

bella's pov:

today was belly's 16th birthday. i was so excited now that we were both 16 so we could finally be apart of the boys group now. since we were apparently to childish before, even though me and jere a twins.

we were all sitting in the kitchen, while laurel cooked belly her famous micky mouse pancakes for her birthday that she made every year, when belly came into the kitchen and said "morning everyone."

everyone told her happy birthday and after laurel says "your micky mouse pancakes are ready" while smiling.

belly frowns and says "actually, i'm not really uh, hungry."

"oh, ok" laurel says, with a sad look on her face.

i guess mom realizes the tension, so she says "shall we open gifts."

everyone soon went to the living room so belly could open her gifts.

laurel got her a a book with moms favorite quote in it, mom gave her a pearl necklace, jere gave her a key charm for her charm bracelet, steven gave her a princeton sweater so she didn't steal his, and i gave her a gold butterfly necklace, since butterflies have always been our thing. ever since we were little me and belly were always fascinated by butterflies.

but when it was time for conrad to give her his gift he said "sorry i forgot."

everyone looked shocked. there's no way conrad fisher, the sweetest boy anyone had ever met, forgot someone's birthday. especially belly's.

"um, so i gotta go, i promised cleveland i'd show him some knots today so. happy birthday, belly" he says, getting up and walking away.

i guess everyone noticed the tension in the room so jere tries to lessen it and says "hey, why don't we take my car and practice driving before we have to pick taylor up from the bus station" while smiling at belly.

"sure" belly says, trying to fake a smile. conrad had hurt her, and it was clear to everyone.

----------

steven's pov:

since belly and jere had gone to pick up taylor, and conrad went to help some guy named cleveland tie knots, it left me and bella being the only kids at the house. so we decided to watch a movie.

we couldn't decide at first on which one to watch but then she says "steven, can we please, please, please watch grown ups" with the biggest, cutest smile i'd ever seen.

for as long as i'd known, and been friends with bella, she's always loved adam sandler movies, so i couldn't say no to her.

i turned my head from the tv to look at her and smile and say "of course we can."

"oh my gosh, thank you" she says, dragging out the u and giving me a side hug.

i loved her hugs so much. i always got close enough to her to smell her perfume. she smelled like vanilla, and flowers and i loved it.

about 2 hours later we had finished the movie, and belly and jere, now with taylor, had gotten back to the house.

i saw bella get off the couch and go hug taylor, which i thought was cute. and then taylor says "everyone up for swimming?"

everyone said yes and so we got changed into our bathing suits to get in the pool.

----------

bella's pov:

we'd been swimming for about 20 minutes when everyone split up into their own little groups.

i was with belly and taylor on one side of the pool and steven was with jeremiah on the other side of the pool.

when all of a sudden taylor gasps and says "let's play chicken!"

"what no, i haven't played that since i was like 12" belly says disagreeing.

"i'm down" i say, actually wanting to play chicken.

"hey, i'm down too, come on steven" jere says, while winking at steven. i honestly don't know if i'm seeing things but he definitely just winked at him, why though?

"i call jeremy" taylor says, swimming over to jeremiah.

"ugh that means i'm stuck with steven" belly says complaining.

"well i guess i'm not gonna play then" i say sadly, swimming over to the edge of the pool.

steven then looks at me like i'm stupid and says "no, i want you to be my partner b" with an adorable smile.

"are you serious?" i ask him, swimming back over to him and smiling.

"yeah of course" he says going under water so that i can't get on his shoulders.

but i can't help but notice the sad smile taylor has on her face. i wonder if she likes steven? i guess i'll ask her later.

me and steven end up beating taylor and jere and then playing another round with jere and belly and beating them too.

as soon as we beat jere and belly, i was still sitting on steven's shoulders when conrad and nicole walk onto the back patio.

i look at conrad with a big grin and glance
down at steven, while conrad gives me a huge smile and wide eyes.

"hi, happy birthday belly" nicole says, smiling at belly.

"thank you!" belly says with a wide grin.

"hey uh, does everyone want to play a real game" jere offers.

everyone says yes, and so we start playing volleyball.

everything was going good, until it was taylor's turn to serve.

"i don't think your ready for this" taylor says while serving the ball.

i guess we all thought it was going to be an amazing serve, but it ends up hitting nicole in the face.

taylor busts out laughing and then says "oh my gosh, i'm so sorry."

of course i think everything is funny, so of course i start laughing, which makes taylor laugh harder and the boys start laughing too.

"guys" belly says, with a stern voice while turning to look at us.

nicole and conrad get up to go inside, and i say "i'm so sorry nicole, i think everything is funny, so i'm so sorry."

she lets out a little laugh and says "it's ok, i would've laughed too" before her and conrad go in the house.

well that was funny.

----------

a little while later, after me, belly and taylor went for a walk on the beach, it was time for dinner.

belly had brought cam cameron, and everyone was so excited to meet him.

"i'm glad you're here cameron, i know your mom denise from the club, i've heard a lot about you" mom says, smiling as she sits down at the dinner table.

"thank you so much for having me" cam says to her.

"so, cam cameron, you don't mind if i call you that right?" jere asks with a teasing smile.

"mm-hmm, yeah man. feel free, that funny" cam says back while laughing.

"so why don't you eat meat cam cameron?" jere asks him.

cam looks up from his food and says "uh, the meat industry is like the number 1 contributor to global warming. and i just like animals."

"just don't come for my leather jacket" taylor says with a laugh.

steven looks up at her and smiles and says "i'm pretty sure you mean pleather" which makes everyone laugh, as taylor flips him off.

i don't know if it's just me, but it seems like they're flirting. and i can't help but feel my heart break a little. what if taylor was the girl he broke up with shayla for?

i guess jere can kinda see me tense up while looking at taylor and steven so he says "you know belly eats meat, so you uh, let her kiss you with those lips."

"guys. stop" belly says to everyone who's laughing.

"no, i don't judge people for eating meat, it's just a personal choice, i don't care. in fact..." he trails off and leans in to kiss belly on the lips, which causes everyone to scream and laugh.

when he pulls away, i hear steven say "i'm sorry, i just don't understand why anybody would want to kiss somebody who once fully shat in the bathtub" while him and jere both laugh.

"i was like two" belly says with a serious face, trying to defend herself.

"two- what more like six" steven and jere say at the same time.

belly was about to tell him to shut up, when taylor says "i remember when i visited last summer and you and you" pointing at jere and connie "dared him" pointing at steven "to pee in the fireplace, and you stunk up the house for days, huh, do you remember that?" she says with a smirk on her face, while everyone laughs.

"oh my gosh! no i remember that" i say laughing at steven.

he looks at me with a smile and says "we were drunk, ok, we were drunk."

"yeah on like half a white claw" belly says with teasing smile.

"she got you there" jere says laughing harder.

and then out of nowhere belly says "you know what, maybe we should go to nicole's party."

everyone, but conrad weirdly, agrees and we finish eating, so we can get ready for the party.

----------

jere and conrad sat in the front of jere's red jeep, while me and steven sat in the back. i kept sneaking little glances at him, and when he would catch me, he would smile.

when we got to the party, we got out of the car and headed into nicole's house. gosh, she has a nice house.

when we walked in i headed straight to get a drink but hear someone behind me yell my name.

i turn around and i see nicole "oh my gosh, hi" i say, walking over to her.

"hey girl" she says, with a big smile. she then grabs my hand and drags me over to where all the other deb girls are, including belly, where we light the candles on a cake and she makes a wish.

about 20 minutes later i'm still talking to the deb girls when belly says "hey, i'll be right back."

nicole then turns towards me and says "bella. do you think your brother actually likes me?"

i can't tell her the truth. the truth was, that i think he had a little something for belly, but had been to off for the past few months to do anything about it and so i say "yeah, i think so."

i think she can tell i'm not sure, so she says "ok, ok. hey guys let's go into the living room."

we all head there and when we get there jeremiah is singing karaoke to summer nights from grease when belly gets up laughing and grabs my hand.

i'm about to ask where we're going when she says "i need you to help me find taylor, i can't find her."

"ok girl, i was about to ask why you snatched me up and dragged me away" i say laughing, which causes her to laugh.

we walk up stairs and belly starts saying taylor's name and gets no response, so she walks to a door and opens it and some dude inside the room says "yo, close that door" which makes both me and belly laugh.

we walk to another room and when belly opens the door, we both see taylor's flower crown that mom made us for belly's birthday.

but we also see taylor and steven hooking up.

my ears start to ring and i can feel my heart breaking into a million pieces in my chest.

"oh my god" i hear belly say from beside me.

i look up and see steven looking at me with the most heart breaking look ever. it looks almost as if he regrets it.

i run out of the room and steven comes out after me.

i run down the stairs and out of the house and can hear people calling my name. i turn around and see cam cameron, jere, and connie looking at me with worried faces, but i keep running.

i run all the way home and crawl into bed and cry some more. i can't believe i thought the person steven broke up with shayla for, was me.

how could i be so stupid.

i soon fall asleep. only to be woken up by connie about 3 hours later.

i look up at him and say "what time is it?"

he looks at his phone and says "3:16."

i lay my head back down and hear him ask "b, what happened?"

i don't say anything for a minute, but he doesn't leave. i guess he knows me well enough to know that i'll open up when i'm ready.

i sit all the way up and look at him sadly before saying "at the party, i saw steven and taylor hooking up."

i can feel the tears start to leak from my eyes when he says "that's why he looked so sad when he came home."

"why is he sad, i love him, and he's hooking up with someone else?" i ask, getting a little angry.

he looks at me sadly before saying "maybe just talk to him, he doesn't know you love him b, he might've made a mistake."

i pull him into a hug. we stay like that for about 10 minutes before he pulls away and says "goodnight b, i love you, go back to bed."

"i love you too" i say.

i hear the door close behind him, and lay my head back down to try and go to sleep again.

well, this has been an amazing summer so far.

----------

steven's pov:

it was now the next day, and i couldn't stop replaying the look on bella's face when she saw me and taylor hooking up.

i feel terrible, maybe there would've been a chance if i hadn't hooked up with taylor. i messed everything up.

i was sitting in a chair by the pool, on my phone, when belly walked into the back yard.

"what did taylor leave?" i ask her still looking at my phone.

"why? do you want to go make out with her some more?" she says, causing me to snap my head up and look at her.

"belly don't give me shit, i already messed up enough i know" i say to her.

"yeah you did. she's my best friend, and not to talk about traumatizing me, i mean my eyes-"

"stop being so immature" i say, cutting her off.

she scoffs and sits down by me and says "she really likes you."

i sit up and look at her sadly and say "yeah i know, but i'm in love with someone else, and they're probably gonna hate me forever."

"what!? who?" belly says, with a huge smile on her face.

i look at her for a minute, contemplating if i should actually tell her who.

she's still looking at me curiously when i say "ok, belly, if i tell you, you can't tell anyone. you're the first person i've ever told this."

she says "ok, pinky promise" with a smile.

"it's bella" i say quietly, but loud enough to where she can hear me.

the look on her face changes from curiosity to surprise and the smile on her face gets huge "what!? how long?" she asks me.

"since i was like 13. no one's ever made me feel the way she does. it's like every summer the only thing i look forward to is seeing her" i say to her smiling.

she keeps smiling when she says "holy crap steven, tell her. if you don't tell her, i'll kill you" while slapping my arm.

"ok, i might, i just need a minute" i say, taking in all this.

i can't believe i just told belly that i'm in love with b. hopefully she won't tell anyone.

⋆。°✩

_____
<3

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

871K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
954K 36.1K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...