𝐢. lost love.

ONE ❀ LOST LOVE.
.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆..⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.

[italics=flashbacks]
bella's pov:

i was laying down on a beach chair beside belly, as the boys made their way up to the house after surfing. 

i put my book down and sat up to take a sip of my iced tea, when steven came up beside me and took a sip from my straw before i could.

he gulped it down and a childish grin appeared on his face.

i giggled as i scooted over on the beach chair, so he could sit down with me.

he sat down and wrapped his arms around me, as i wrapped mine around his waist.

he leaned down to look at my face and said "bella."

i smiled at him.

"bella" he said again.

"bella"

"bella! are you listening to me" i hear by best friend, izzie say.

i look up from my history book and over at her.

i wasn't in cousins, me and steven weren't together, and mom was dead.

"huh?" i ask, rubbing my tired eyes.

"i said are you listening to me?" she questioned, rolling her eyes.

"i'm sorry, i just um, i'm going through it again today" i stated, putting my book up.

her eyes soften as she says "i'm so sorry. i forgot today's the day."

i made a tight-lipped smile before saying "it's fine it's just when i get home and summer starts, it's gonna be my first summer without her. without seeing them."

izzie got out of her seat and pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

i hugged her back, and then pulled away as the bell rang.

i wipe my tears from my eyes and say "let's go" as we stand up and head to my locker.

"ok but i think i'm gonna try out for the cheer team next year" izzie says to me, as i dig through my locker, getting all my old books and school stuff to take back home.

i nod, and she says "are you? i mean you didn't try out last year. but it's our senior year. i think it'd been fun" as she smiles at me.

after last summer, i'd quit cheer. i still loved it, but my main priority was my mom. being with her everyday was the most important thing to me.

"i don't know, i still love it. i just, i don't know" i shrug. shutting my locker and heading to my car.

izzie's close behind me as she says "i'm coming home with you right?"

i smile and say "yeah, if you want."

she smiles and nods and then says "wait, no i can't, i have volleyball practice" while groaning.

i stifle a laugh and say "ok well text me later. love you."

"love you too" she says, as i close the door to my white jeep and head home.

summer just started, and i can't wait for it to be over with.

when i got home from school i saw jeremiah in the kitchen on his phone.