Lego ninjago masters of spinj...

By Goldenmoon77

Long before time had a name, Ninjago was created by the First Spinjitzu Master, using the Four Weapons of Spi... More

(Y/N) bio, weapons and abilities
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV

Chapter IV

527 14 2
By Goldenmoon77

(After the four ninja and the young senju were on the journey to collect the four golden weapons. They were able to secure the shurikens of ice and the nunchucks of lightning, with only the sword of fire left the ninja decided to take a rest before collecting the final golden weapon. However Kai spotted his sister Nya, rushing in to save her he realized it was a trap by lord Garmadon and Korashi to steal the sword of fire and capture the other ninja and steal the other golden weapons. Realizing the danger to what would happen if Garmadon collected all four sensei Wu sacrificed himself to take the sword to the underworld. As the young senju fought with his might against the fearsome Korashi, he fell and was taken prisoner in the underworld.)

(As Kai and Nya are forced to deal with the Fire Dragon by themselves. Meanwhile, Cole, Zane and Jay are still in the Forest of Tranquility, tied up and hung on a tree by the Skulkin.)

(Samukai): To the Fire Temple!

(Skulkin): Yeah!

(Garmadon): *In shadow form.* My brother has taken the Sword of Fire to the Underworld. Hurry! Return home and unite the weapons before it's too late!

(Samukai): Uh... change of plans. To the Underworld!

(During the Skulkin's celebration, Nuckal's sword gets replaced by a stick.)

(Kruncha): What happened to your weapon?

(Nuckal): Uh...I don't know?

(Nuckal throws the stick away. The Skulkin depart to the Underworld. As Cole, Jay and Zane are watching them escape.)

(Cole): *Coughs* Great. Now what?

Jay: *Revealing Nuckal's stolen sword* Now, we get outta here.

(Cole): Uh, Jay. Before you do that, you might wanna... (Jay cuts the rope, sending the three ninja to the floor.) ...warn us.

(Zane): Let's go!

(The ninja pursue to follow the Skulkin army as they driving at high speeds through the forest. As Samukai was on the giant skull monster truck.)

(Samukai): Faster! We need to go faster to cross over to the Underworld!

(As some vehicles cross over to the Underworld, the three ninja catch up to them. As they only had a one chance at catching up to them.)

(Cole:) There they are!

(The ninja finally get to their vehicles. Closing in and focusing on Samukai and the skull monster truck.)

(Samukai): More speed! We'll never get home at this rate.

(As the driver of the skull truck hits the gas and moves the shifter towards, the speedometer almost reaches red. However the skull truck suddenly loses acceleration.)

(Samukai): Uh... what's wrong?

(As Samukai turns around to see why they are losing speed. Cole is shown to be pulling the chain off the vehicle. Zane gets on the vehicle and knocks off two warriors. Jay knocks off the remaining two warriors.)

(Samukai): Get them!

(Jay): Ninja, go! *Uses Spinjitzu to knock off the warriors attempting to eliminate the ninja*

(Jay attempts to punch the padlock that secures the Golden Weapons, but nothing happens and feels pain from the impact.)

(Jay): *Groans* Okay... that's why they make keys.

(As Cole tries to knock off Kruncha and Nuckal with his scythe.)

(Jay): Hey, Cole... (Cole accidentally hits Jay's throat with his scythe, causing the latter to lose his voice. Cole knocks off Kruncha and Nuckal in the process.)

(Cole): Jay. Sorry. I didn't see you.

(Zane): *Approaching the driver of the Skull Truck* Greetings... (As before he could act. Samukai knocks him off the vehicle but manages to hang on. In the process, Samukai knocks off the driver and drives the vehicle himself. Samukai drives at full speed, enough for the three ninja to fall off the vehicles and for him to cross-over to the Underworld.)

(Jay): *Groaning* We didn't stop them.

(Cole): You don't need to say it. I know. We've lost.

(The three ninja stand in the middle of nowhere, accepting defeat. As meanwhile down in the underworld sensei Wu wakes up after his journey down from the fire temple. Elsewhere in the underworld Y/N was shown held captive in a cell chained up on the wall, as he slowly wakes up to Korashi on the outside of the cell.)

(Korashi): *Laughing evilly and triumphantly* Well look who decided to wake up. You are now my prisoner as you will have to watch your friends and world be taken over.

(Y/N): I won't let you or Garmadon to take this world over! As soon as I get out of this cell I will-

(Korashi):: *smirking* You will what? I've taken your weapons and scroll away, so your just like a prized Marlin on a wall! As for Garmadon, I've got a plan to overthrow him and take his place!

(Y/N): *confused* Why overthrow Garmadon? What is your real plan? It's not like I'm going to live to tell the tale.

(Korashi): Well I guess it couldn't hurt to tell you, since your locked up down here forever. Before Garmadon can get the golden weapons, I will be able to kill him before so and take them for myself. See you when your a skeleton husk.

(As korashi walked away from the cell, Y/N then looked around the cell as he thought of a plan to escape and defeat Korashi befor he can get the weapons. As he looked at the chains holding him up and the locked door.)

(Y/N): *smiling* Like a locked door and chains can stop me.

(As meanwhile in the mortal world, Jay, Zane, and Cole arrive at the Fire Temple to look for Kai, Wu and Y/N to see if they are alright.)

(Cole): Kai! Sensei! Y/N!

(Zane): The Sword of Fire was here, as well our friends, but I only sense loss. We are too late. The Elemental Weapons have left this realm and are now in the Underworld. The end is drawing near.

(Cole): Ugh... great. The one place no mortal can cross over.

(Kai): *Inside the temple* We might not be able to cross over... *The temple door opens as Kai, Nya and the Fire Dragon exit* ...but a dragon can.

(As Cole sees the dragon, he screams and hides behind one of the pillars due to his fear of dragons.)

(Nya): Our father used to tell us stories about the dragons, that they were mystical creatures that belong to both worlds and ferried between them.

(Cole:) *Stammers in fear* Are you insane?!

(Kai): Once he realized we were trying to protect the Sword of Fire, he actually became quite a softie. *As the fire dragon nuzzles against Kai playfully.* Knock it off.

(Jay): *Groaning to Nya* Do you like blue? *Coughs*

(Zane): He cannot talk, but he wants to know if you like blue.

(Nya): It's my favorite color.

(Jay): *Groaning* Yes. *Kai then shakes his head in annoyance*

(Kai): Nya...

(Nya): This is goodbye, isn't it? *Kai nods his head* Come back to me in one piece, okay? I don't wanna have to run the store on my own.

(Ka)i: I promise I won't be gone for long.

(Nya): I'll keep a candle lit outside our shop until you return.

(Jay and Zane then hop on the Fire Dragon.)

(Cole): You guys go on ahead. There's not enough room for all of us on that... thing. *The Fire Dragon looks at Cole*

(Kai): You're right, Cole. But I got a way to fix that.

(The next day, each ninja is shown to be riding their respective elemental dragon as Cole awkwardly rides the Earth Dragon.)

(Cole): *In fear.*E-easy... not so fast...

(Jay): Whoa! This is awesome!

(Zane): Yes. This is quite fun.

(Cole): So how do the dragons cross over to the Underworld?

(Kai): I think we're about to find out...

(The dragons descend at full speed and do a Spinjitzu-like tornado, crossing over to the Underworld.)

(Cole): Is it over?

(Kai): Hardly! I hope these dragons know what they're doing!

(The dragons further increase their acceleration.)

(Kai): They're speeding up! Hold on!

(There is a moment of silence as the four ninja and their dragon almost reach the Underworld. They reach the Underworld moments later.)

(Cole): Solid ground. We made it!

(They soon see the skulkin fortress where Wu and Y/N were. As well as every skulkin on guard.)

(Zane): Sensei's inside. As well Y/N.

(Kai): They're expecting us.

(They observe every Skulkin member being searched before they enter the building as a cart full of waste barrows appears.)

(Kruncha): Hold up! Nothing gets through without inspection.

(Nuckal): Ninja search! *He manages to knock off everything that was on the cart* Okay, clear to pass. *Kruncha sighs in disappointment.*

(Meanwhile, the ninja try to enter the building without being noticed when they hang onto a Spykor creature. Jay notices this and tries to warm his comrades, but due to his lack of voice, he can't get through to them.)

(Cole): Can I be the first to say it's been an absolute pleasure since Jay lost his voice? *Kai nods in agreement*

(They all notice what they were hanging on and let go immediately as they land on the ground. This attracts the Skeletons' attention.)

(Nuckal): Uh... if there are more than one ninja, is it 'ninjas' or just 'ninja'?

(Kruncha): I think it's just 'ninja'.

(Nuckal): Oh, okay. Then, NINJA!!!!!

(The Skulkin Army surrounds the four ninja.)

(Cole): I count ten boneheads to every one of us. I think I like these odds.

(Suddenly the spykor begin to descend from the ceiling.)

(Kai): Uh-oh. Anyone got any bright ideas?! Any ideas? I'm still all ears!

(Jay): *groaning and struggling to speak.* Tornado of Creation.

(Kai): Huh?

(Cole): You feel a weird sensation?

(Jay): *groaning* No.

(Zane): You ate an odd crustacean?

(Jay): *groaning* Tornado of Creation.

(Kai): I got it. I got it! Two natives on vacation. Huh?

(Jay): slowly regaining his voice* No....Tornado of CREATION!

(Cole, Kai and Zane): Oh...

(Zane): Welcome back.

(Cole): But it could lead to disastrous consequences.

(Kai): We're about to have a disastrous consequence.

(Cole): Let's do this. Earth!

Kai: Fire!

Zane: Ice!

Jay: Lightning!

NINJAGO!!

(They all combine their elemental Spinjitzu tornadoes into a large tornado and begins to suck in everything. They create a Ferris-Wheel with some skeletons trapped inside the ride. When Kruncha sees Nuckal enjoying some cotton candy, he purposely makes him drop it. As meanwhile deep in the prison cells Y/N was able to stealthy break out, as he made it to the throne room where he saw Wu fending of against Samukai with the sword of fire as Samukai had the other three.)

(Y/N): *silently* This isn't good...if all four are right here. Then where is Korashi?

(As before Y/N could think, Korashi wraps a chain around his neck pulling him away from the throne room and outside the courtyard. As he slammed the young senju on the ground in his flaming skull form.)

(Korashi): I will not have anyone like you interrupt my plans of taking the mortal world over! DO YOU HEAR ME!

(Y/N): *removing the chain from his neck* Then I will have to fight you.

(Korashi): *laughing* Fight me! With what!? You don't have your weapons! So give up and keep your honor!

(Y/N): *smirking* You know Korashi there is a lesson you should learn. It's not the weapon that makes a warrior, it's the warrior that makes weapon. Besides what honor would I have if I gave up?

(Korashi): Then you will perish.

(Y/N): Hmph...I'd rather perish then give up. I will fight with all my valiant effort, because if I turn tail and run. I would break my shinobi honor and the senju name would be tainted.

(Y/N): BECAUSE THAT IS MY NINJA WAY!

(As Y/N then charged towards Korashi, Korashi attempted to use a fireball barrage against him but he was able to evaded them all, then Y/N used his tree ent fist and was able to land a barrage of punches to Korashi, sending him flying into the air. As he hit the ground to boost himself up in the air, he then delivered a wood fist directly into his abdominal region sending him crashing into the ground.
As a bunch of bright red hot orange chains then wrap around the young senju he seemed defeated.)

(Korashi): Any last words!

(Y/N): Just one...NINJAGO!!

(Suddenly the young senju began to spin around, as suddenly as a wood colored spinjitzu tornado was forming around him. As Korashi whipped around a bunch chains to clash with his spinjitzu. It created a giant sparks shooting all over the place.)

(Y/N): I...won't...lose!! *as he used more of his spinjitzu, he was able to overpower Korashi's chains. Sending him flying*

(Korashi): NO! IMPOSSIBLE!!!

(As Korashi was send out of the underworld drafted, the young senju then stopped spinning he then saw his  senju scroll and sword on the ground as he picked them both up.)

(Y/N): Now to get back to the others.

(As meanwhile with the other ninja after using the tornado of creation.)

(Kai): Come on! There's no time to waste!

(The ninja proceed to the bottom of the building, witnessing the fight between Samukai and Wu. The other ninja try to help Wu, but are stopped by Kai.)

(Kai): No. This is Sensei's fight.

(Wu blasts flames out of the Sword of Fire, but misses and Samukai uses the Shurikens of Ice to freeze the Sword of Fire on the ground. He then uses the Scythe of Quakes to split the ground into pieces and the Nunchucks of Lightning to disarm Wu. Samukai approaches the sword, much to Wu's worry. As Y/N arrived he saw Samukai with the four weapons.)

(Y/N): We're to late.

(Garmadon): Bring me the Four Weapons.

(Samukai): No! You will obey me now!

(Garmadon laughs mockingly as Samukai loses control over the weapons. Wu jumps to where his students are standing.)

(Wu): No one can handle all of their power at once.

(Garmadon): Selfish fool. Did you think I wouldn't plan on your betrayal?

(Samukai): What's happening to me?!

(Garmadon): You've fallen right into my master plan. Not even I can handle all of their power! But now that they're combined, it'll create a vortex through space and time, allowing me to finally escape this ghastly place!

(Samukai): Uh-oh. *Screams and explodes to his death*

(With his death it creates a portal and Garmadon heads towards it.)

(Wu): Father would not want you to do this, Brother.

(Garmadon): Father is no longer here! Good and evil, there has always been a balance. Where I go, the balance can be destroyed. Soon I will be strong enough to possess the Four Weapons, so I can recreate the world in my image! *To Wu* You! You were always his favorite. *Goes through the portal and escapes the Underworld*

(Wu and the ninja jump to where the Four Weapons are.)

(Wu): He is gone, but he will return.

(Kai): Then we'll be ready for him.

(Cole): And keep an eye out in case he has any more of his evil plans.

(Y/N): Because that's the ninja way.

(The ninja pick up the weapons of their respective element, with Kai picking up the Sword of Fire, Jay picking up the Nunchucks of Lightning, Zane picking up the Shurikens of Ice and Cole picking up the Scythe of Quakes. As Y/N then did a cool trick with his sword to sheath it.)

(Wu): Then I have done my part. The balance has been restored... for now.

(Back in Ignacia, the light is restored while Nya waits for Kai back at Four Weapons Blacksmith. She sees him and his friends return and runs to him in excitement.)

(Nya): Kai! *Runs to give Kai a hug*

(Jay): Hey, my turn! *Nya runs to give him a hug too *which Kai has no problem with*

(The citizens of Ignacia celebrate the victory. As the young senju was sitting on a big rock looking at the sky.)

(Nya):  I'm so happy you're back.

(Kai): For now...but it's not over. Lord Garmadon will return.

(The excitement of the citizens quickly turns to worry.)

(Cole): And we'll be ready for him.

(The citizens are excited again.)

(Cole:) Yeah!

(The ninja high-five each other with their Golden Weapons, causing them to make a strong blast that knocks them down due to their great power combined. As Y/N sweatdrops shaking his head.)

(Kai): Okay, we gotta remember not to do that again.

(Cole): *Groans*  Good idea.

(Jay): *Groans* Yeah, we'll stick to high-fives instead.

(Zane): Agreed.

(Everyone laughs. Even Y/N then begins to laugh.)

(Zane): Was that a joke?

(As Y/N then was about to leave, Wu then placed his hand on his shoulder.)

(Wu): Where are you going, Y/N?

(Y/N): I'm not sure.

(Zane): You can stay with us at the monastery.

(Jay): Yeah c'mon Y/N. We can use you on our team.

(Cole): You have those awesome wood element moves.

(Y/N): Well...oh what the heck, I'll join you, I'll visit from time to time. *looks at Nya* pleasure to meet you miss Nya.

(Nya): *giggles* You too.

(As Kai and Jay quietly grumbled, Y/N then said goodbye walking off as waving goodbye as the ninja and villagers smiled as he walked towards the sunset. Thanking Hagoromo for the second chance. As meanwhile far in the forest of tranquility, Korashi is shown slowly getting up.)

(Korashi): Those ninja will pay. Especially that wood style one

(As from behind him two figures in mysterious black cloaks appeared, one being male with long grey hair and the other being female with her black hair with purple tips. As they both had straw hats on to hide their faces.)

(Korashi): Who are you?! More ninja! If so you'll be no match for me *as he charged for the male he slowly moved his head up saying with a cold tone.*

(???): Fall.

(As suddenly Korashi's was sent directly into the ground, making a crater as it felt like gravity was forcing him down.)

(Korashi): W...who...are...y...you?

(???): I cannot say. However we have a offer for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297 0 5
(Pilot Episodes.) Plot: Long before time had a name, the Ninjago world was created by The First Spinjitzu Master by using the Four Golden Weapons of...
234K 7.2K 95
Long before time had a name, Ninjago was created by the First Spinjitzu Master using the four golden Elemental weapons, whose powers were far two gre...
604 7 5
(Pilot Episodes.) Plot: Long before time had a name, the Ninjago world was created by the First Spinjitzu Master by using the Four Golden Weapons of...
3.5K 177 6
Thousands of years ago, The First Spinjitzu Master created an elemental power, a power that rivaled his own. He gave the element to a human, a decisi...