My Angel In Disguise [Jacksep...

By DeanWinchester2204

You have just lost your home. Everything. You sit at the apartment crying. He still has to get home. What hom... More

Chapter 1: The Beating
Chapter 2: As The Time Elapsed
Chapter 3: Love Strengthens As Problems Form
Chapter 4: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger
Chapter 5: On The Road To Recovery
Chapter 6
Chapter 7: As The Pain Subsided..
Chapter 8: Another Obstacle Conquered
Chapter 9: As The Heart Grows Fonder
Chapter 10: A Heart Stained With Scars
Chapter 11: I'm So Sorry....
Chapter 12: For Better or For Worse
Chapter 13: Please Don't Leave Me...
Chapter 14: When The Pain Leaves Your Heart...
Chapter 15: Little Steps....
Chapter 16: Do I?
Chapter 17: When The Puzzle Pieces Connect...
Chapter 18: Forever and Ever
Chapter 19: The News..
Chapter 20: A Painful Process
Author's Note / Check In
Chapter 21: Baby Twins You Say..
Chapter 22: Baby Twins You Shall Receive
Chapter 23: Baby Steps..
Chapter 24: The Neverending Love Cycle
Chapter 25: A New Chapter
Chapter 26: Forever and Always
Chapter 27: Family Comes First
Chapter 28: Em and Emmi
Chapter 29: A Weekend Alone
Chapter 30: It's Okay! Daddy's Here..
Chapter 31: Memories That Last A Lifetime
Chapter 32: I Need You..
Chapter 33: Sudden Sickness
Chapter 34: Unknown Causes
Chapter 36: A New Friend
Chapter 37: Back To Normality
Chapter 38: No Matter What Happens...
Chapter 39: Wake Up!!
Chapter 40: The Last Strand of Hope..
Chapter 41: Please Don't Let Go...
Chapter 42: The Realization
Chapter 43: Unconditional Love
Chapter 44: Not Giving Up
Chapter 45: Game Day!
#Wattys2015
Chapter 46: As We Close..
Chapter 47: When I'm With You....
Chapter 48: And So The Journey Begins
Chapter 49: Paranoia..
Chapter 50: A Cry For Help
Chapter 51: Hold Me And Never Let Me Go...
Chapter 52: Sam?
Chapter 53: Kiss Me Till I Can't Breathe
Chapter 54: Sleep Until The World Ends
Chapter 55: When You Hold Me..
Chapter 56: Tummy Troubles
Chapter 57: Home Sick
Help Me Please
Chapter 58: A Daddy's Girl & A Momma's Boy
Chapter 59: A Night Out On The Town
Chapter 60: A Baby's On The Way
Chapter 61: Kisses and Cuddles
Chapter 62: Fun Times With The Family
Chapter 63: One Step At A Time
Chapter 64: A Day of Fun
Chapter 65: A New Addition To The Family
Chapter 66: A Restless Night
Chapter 67: A Crazy Sleep Schedule
Chapter 68: Momma's Cuddles
Chapter 69: Bad Dreams Lead To Bad Thoughts...
Chapter 70: Nothing Was The Same
Chapter 71: Bad Thoughts
Chapter 72: Losing Control
Chapter 73: Teardrops Falling From A Broken Soul
Chapter 74: One Ticket To Nightmare Boulevard
Chapter 75: The Last Breath (Final)
A/N: Please Help Me Continue This Book!!!!!
My Angel In Disguise Set Release Date!!!

Chapter 35: Appendicitis

2.8K 97 83
By DeanWinchester2204

~I know it's Wednesday, but I am so deep into this story. I can't resist myself. Also, I'm kind of sick right now. So I need something to take my mind off of my sickness.~

~WARNING! LONG!~

~Tuesday, March 3rd, (12:30 pm)~

~Small note: All procedures described in this chapter are factual procedures. The scope in the medical world is referred as a "esophagogastroduodenoscopy" or an EGD. The surgery is referred to as a "Appendectomy". I googled the procedure and all of the steps described are factual.~

Sebastian laid in the hospital bed. clutching the bowl close to him as Sean helped him hold it. He had thrown up quite a bit in the timespan of the last doctor visit. He tried to sleep, but the sharp pain in his lower left abdomen refused to let him. At this point, anything could trigger his gag reflex. Including breathing out of his mouth. Sebastian slumped in the bed, holding back tears. He couldn't talk because it made him nauseous. He felt like his stomach was inside out and his body was in an oven. A nurse came in the room with a thermometer and water.

"You okay?" The nurse put the water down, taking the bowl to empty it. Sebastian focused mainly on trying to keep his eyes open. Sebastian shook his head. She nodded.

"Can you open your mouth so I can take your temperature?" She asked. He nodded, opening his mouth. She put the thermometer under his tongue and waited for the beep. She looked at it, seeing he still had a high fever.

"Do you want water?" He nodded. She handed it to him. He drank it slowly. The doctor came in with the scoping equipment. He walked over to Sebastian and gave him the bowl.

"We're gonna spray a local anesthetic in the back of your throat, so you won't feel anything, and a nurse is going to give you an anesthetic in your arm." He told him. Sebastian nodded, squeezing his eyes shut as she put the medicine in his arm. He felt loopy immediately, trying to keep his eyes open. Sean held the bowl in front of Sebastian as the doctor sprayed the anesthetic in his mouth, causing Sebastian to gag and cough, making his eyes water.

"You okay?" He asked him, Sebastian coughed harder, trying not to throw up.

"Let it out Sebastian." He told him. Sebastian expelled 6 times, not being able to feel it leave his mouth. Which meant the numbing spray worked. Sebastian's eyes watered as he coughed. The doctor gave Sebastian a mouth guard to protect his teeth.

"This shouldn't be too painful, but lie on your left side." Sebastian whined, but turned over to his left side, closing his eyes. The anesthetic given to him made him very tired, but he tried to stay awake. He took the scope and looked at him.

"You ready?" He looked at him. He nodded. The doctor slipped the scope down Sebastian's esophagus, moving down slowly. Sebastian relaxed his throat, making it very difficult to swallow.

The doctor looked on the screen, seeing Sebastian's stomach and the upper duodenum. The nurse circled 3 points on the screen as the doctor went down. Biopsies were taken to be looked at under a microscope. He took out the scope slowly and carefully. He looked at Sebastian.

"You okay?" Sebastian nodded.

"We're gonna time you for 20-30 minutes so the spray can wear off to regain your gag reflex. Okay?" Sebastian nodded again. He gave him the bowl. He looked at her.

"If he vomits, page the nurse immediately because he has a high risk of choking." She nodded, taking the pager. Sebastian curled up in a ball, holding the bowl, close to his chest, sleeping. Sean held Emily, waking her up. She looked at Sebastian.

"Is he okay?" She asked. Sean held her tightly.

"We don't know Emmi." Mark told her. She nodded. Sebastian woke up slightly, starting to cough.

" Emmi?" Mark looked at her.

"What?"

"You wanna go get some food?" He asked, trying to get her mind off of the situation. She nodded, getting off of Sean's lap going over to Mark.

Mark looked at Sean. "We'll go to the Mickey D's down the road okay?" Sean nodded, giving Mark money, seeing Mark didn't have his wallet on him. Emily kissed her hand and put it on Sebastian's forehead and left with Mark.

Sean looked at [Y/N] and mouthed the words "You okay?" to her. She nodded. The nurse came in the room with some dry food for Sebastian to eat and more water. Sebastian sat up.

"I'm gonna leave these here. Eat these when you feel like you can hold them down okay?" Sebastian nodded, laying back down.

"We're almost done analyzing his biopsies." She smiled, walking back to her post. Sebastian threw up again, curling up in a ball, crying.

"Aww! It's okay honey. You'll be okay." She held the bowl for him. She pulled the blanket over him, seeing his body was shaking.

"Go back to sleep honey. We won't leave you, we promise." She looked at Sean. The doctor came back into the room with papers.

"So after taking the scope, I didn't see anything abnormal in his esophagus or in his stomach. His esophagus was kind of red from the stomach acids moving up his esophagus and out of his mouth. I do think he needs his appendix taken out. At this point it's rupturing and we need to extract it before the danger sets in of it exploding in his body, which happens a lot to other patients. So he needs his appendix taken out which of course means he needs to be operated on in order to extract his appendix. The vomiting aspect of the situation is just the effect of the appendix rupturing. The sooner we get him into surgery, the better he will feel." He told them. They looked at each other, hesitant but nodded. Sebastian sat up, crying.

"Mommaa~" He whined. The doctor look at him.

"Sebastian?" Sebastian looked at him.

"We're gonna give you some medicine to make you throw up okay?" Sebastian whined, but nodded. The nurse came in with an eyedropper, filled with Ipecac. Sebastian opened his mouth as the nurse dripped the medicine in the back of his throat and told him not to swallow, letting it seep down his throat.Sebastian squeezed his eyes shut as he felt his stomach turn. She took the eyedropper out and quickly gave him the bowl. Sebastian threw up quite fast, coughing up most of the medicine. Seeing his reflex had returned and the spray had worn off. He tried to stop, but he couldn't. An involuntary action which most humans hated to do. Sebastian panted trying to regain himself, but every time he tried, he's throw up more. Sean rubbed his back as she held the bowl. Sebastian's eyes made a stream of tears emerge. His nose ran and his hands shook. [Y/N] gave him tissues. He kept going, not being able to stop himself. After 2-3 minutes, he sunk back in the bed, having little to no energy left. He pulled the blanket over himself, trying to stop his body from shaking. The doctor came in with male nurses this time. He looked in the bowl, emptying it.

"Do you feel empty Sebastian?"He asked him. Sebastian nodded.

"So, the surgeon is here and ready for him. We'll get this started on your go." He told them. Sean nodded as did she. The nurses gave Sebastian and anesthetic mask and told him to count to 10. On the number 4, he fell asleep. [Y/N] and Sean, kissed his forehead as the nurses wheeled his bed into the operating room. [Y/N] started to cry as Sean hugged her.

"Shh.. He'll be okay. I promise." He kissed her, she hugged him tighter.

"I hope so.."

"Do you want to see where Emily is?" He asked, she nodded. Sean walked her to the waiting room, surprised to see Mark and Emily there. Emily slept on Mark's lap. She picked up Emily, holding her in her arms. Sean sat next to Mark, putting his head in his hands looking down.

"He has to get his appendix taken out." He told Mark. Mark looked at Sean.

"Trust the doctors. They'll make him feel better." Sean smiled. The surgery lasted 2 hours. She worried for the two hours.The nurse wheeled Sebastian, who was still sleeping, into the recovery room. The receptionist led them to him. They put breathing tubes into Sebastian's nose and gave him a pillow and more blankets. Sebastian slept peacefully, with minor discomfort. They walked in quietly, sitting next to him. Emily smiled at him. Sebastian woke up, whining softly, feeling slight pain. The nurse came back with 3 small pain medications. Sebastian took the pills, feeling sleepy.

"So he's fit to go home on your go. We'll give you his medications and the clothes he came in with back. Make sure to call your normal doctor if he's coughing hard or coughing up blood, if he has severe nausea or vomits in large amounts, Call your doctor if he constantly vomiting or is nauseous. Feed him small and dry things, seeing we made him empty his system of all food. Drink lots of water, avoid things that are flavored or have sugar in them for at least 2 days. Call if he gets really lightheaded or faints, if he has chest pain call. That's basically it. Make sure to have a follow up with your regular doctor, who we have contacted. Make sure he takes those medications twice a day, as soon as he gets up in the morning and when you normally have dinner. Sound good?" She told them. They all nodded. Sebastian sat up as the nurse took his breathing tubes out. Sean looked at Mark.

"Can you take Emily in your car?" Sean asked. Mark nodded, picking her up and walking to his car. The nurses helped Sebastian out of bed and got him changed into the clothes he came in with. He walked back, with his hand over his stomach. He walked over to [Y/N] and put an arm up. She carefully picked him up, walking out with Sean. Sean drove him while Sebastian slept in her arms. As Sean got to the apartment complex and turned off the car. She got out of the car, holding Sebastian who was still sleeping. Mark met Sean at the door, letting Emily in. She laid Sebastian on the couch, giving him blankets and a pillow. He whined, wanting to be held. She picked him up, gently, laying down with him, holding him close to herself. Sebastian whined as he slept. She kissed his cheek.

"You're okay honey. You're okay." She held him close to her.As Sebastian slept, he became more calm and stopped whining. He opened his eyes, blinking tiredly.

Sebastian hugged her. "Mommaaa~" He whined. She hugged him.

"You wanna eat honey?" Sebastian nodded. She got up holding him. She walked to the pantry, looking to see what he could eat. She looked at him, pointing to the crackers, he shook his head. She pointed at the Cheerios, he nodded. She took the Cheerios and poured a small bowl for him. She got some water for him and walked back to the couch.

"TV?" He nodded. She put on TMNT for him.

"Sean? Could you grab his pills?" Sean gave her 3 pills that he is supposed to take. She sat Sebastian up and gave him his pills. He started to eat his Cheerios, watching TV with her. Sean went upstairs to Emily, who was playing with her dolls.

"Emily?"

"Yes Daddy?" She looked at him.

"You have to promise me that you'll be gentle with Sebastian. His stomach really bothers him, so just be nice and gentle to him. Okay?" She nodded.

"Can I see him?" Sean nodded, picking her and taking her downstairs. She walked to Sebastian and sat in front of him. He smiled at her, making her smile.

"Emmi!" He shouted, she got closer to him, kissing his cheek. He smiled again.

"I love you Sabbie!" She smiled.

"I'm glad your better Sabbie." She smiled at him, he nodded.

"Okay, Emily let's get ready for bed." Sean told her, she nodded, kissing Sebastian once more, before she got up and went upstairs with Sean. [R] She looked at Sebastian.

"Do you want to stay with me and sleep or do you want to sleep with Emily?" He hugged her waist. Saying he wanted to sleep with her. She laid on her side, holding him close to her.

"Go to sleep honey." She rocked him. He whined, hugging her tighter.He eventually fell asleep as Emily slept with Sean, because she didn't want to be alone. Sebastian let out pain filled whines as he slept but her warm hand kept him calm. Sebastian slept through the night as did Emily.

~Appendicitis is no match for the BOSS family.~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.4K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
86.6K 2.6K 21
There is an updated version of this story because my old writing (aha, I wrote this a while ago) was not quite what you'd call "great". It is Wintert...
932K 57.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
816K 26.6K 70
Sapphire was bullied. By who? Ah, The Marauders. The school's famous troublemakers. The rest of the school either don't care or bully her too. What h...