𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍┊͙ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ ᴷ...

By S1MPLYS0UL

⁽ʸᴬᴺᴰᴱᴿᴱ! ᴾᴸᴬᵀᴼᴺᴵᶜ!ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ˢᴸᴬʸᴱᴿ ˣ ᶜᴴᴵᴸᴰ ᴿᴱᴬᴰᴱᴿ⁾ ↳˗ˏˋ 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 [𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄], 𝐈'... More

𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐔 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊
𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓
𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒
𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐉𝐎𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐃𝐎𝐍
𝐌𝐑 𝐘𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐎
𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐒
𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘
𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓
𝐀𝐌 𝐈 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆?
𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐆𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍
𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄
𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐌𝐄?
𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇
𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐎𝐓-𝐒𝐎-𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌 𝐓𝐎 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐔𝐓
𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍
𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄
𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒
𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁
𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐋
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄
𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐎𝐑 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐄?

𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘

28K 1.1K 739
By S1MPLYS0UL

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

2ɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ (๑˘ꇴ˘๑)

Tanjiro held you and the recovering Nezuko closer to him as the words of Rui's insane request ran through his mind.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Tanjiro replied with clenched brows.

Rui's cold expression didn't change, his eyes emotionless as he continued, "Your sister will be my sister. Starting today."

Tanjiro held the two of you closer, his frown deepening while he held you, "You don't actually think I'd ever agree to that!" His expression hardened, "Not to mention, Nezuko's not a thing! She has her own feelings and will! There's no way she'll ever be your sister!"

"It's all right. No need to worry." Rui continued, his face unchanging, "Because I'll forge a bond. I'm stronger than you. I'm talking about the bond of terror. I'll teach her what happens when she disobeys."

Tanjiro suddenly raised his nichirin (which you noticed was chipped) at the demon before he could continue further, "I've had enough of you spouting this nonsense!" He yelled, "Using terror to shackle someone hand and foot is not the bond of a family! Until you fix that basic misunderstanding, you'll never get what you desire!"

Rui's eyelids lowered, his face showing how unamused he was, "So irritating." He grumbled, "Would you mind not shouting? We don't see eye to eye, do we?"

You knew Tanjiro was fed up when he dropped the box and stood up. You held Nezuko's right hand as you watched him walk away from your hiding place.

Nezuko's hand tightened around yours, signalling she was worried about Tanjiro's safety.

The hanafuda boy stood in-front of Rui once more, his hand clenching around the hilt of his chipped blade, "I'll never hand Nezuko over to you!" He yelled.

Rui's shoulders shrugged ever so slightly, "That's okay, I guess." He said, his voice monotone as he continued, "I'll just kill you and then take her."

"I'll cut off your head first!"

The corner of Rui's lips turned upwards, a creepy yet sadistic smile on his face, "That's the spirit! I'd like to see you try it."

His pale hand lifted up his left bang and revealed his other eye. It was exactly the same as his right eye but the words "LOWER FIVE" were written in kanji in his pale blue pupil.

His eery smile only grew, "Let's see if you can take down a being like me! One of the Twelve Kizuki!"

You couldn't tell what was going on, but by the way Tanjiro was standing, a fight was about to start.

The demon in front of Tanjiro didn't smell like any other demon you've smelt before. This Rui demon was definitely the one that was glaring at you when you were with the woman.

This demon smelt incredibly strong, and dangerous too. This made you concerned for the hanafuda, would he be able to handle such a fiend?

Then in the blink of an eye, Nezuko disappeared. The presence of her hand on yours vanishing completely.

Tanjiro yell her name and your stomach dropped, the way he yelled her name so desperately made you feel frightened. The temperature of your right hand dropped dramatically as ice began to form in your palm.

Your ice sword was back in your hand as you rushed out of your previous spot. You skidded to a stop behind Tanjiro as you took in the sight in front of you.

The white demon was holding Nezuko in a tight chokehold, his other arm was outstretched as tiny threads were coming out of his fingertips.

"I'll be taking her," He said, "You understand your role now, don't you?"

Tanjiro immediately sprung into action, he rushed towards Rui with his chipped blade, murderous intent visible in his pace.

Panic consumed your senses as Tanjiro ran towards the demon, you've seen what those threads could do. The threads were exactly like the demon woman's, and you knew how much damage they could cause, the sound of peoples screams ringing through your ears.

Suddenly, your feet began to move.

Within a few seconds, you were already in front of Tanjiro. The hand holding the sword was high in the air as you moved closer and closer to the Spider Demon.

Rui was slightly taken aback by your sudden appearance before his eyes lowered and he swung his hands towards you.

Tanjiro saw his movements and quickly lowered his posture to avoid the incoming attack. His expression grew fearful as he saw you, running towards the demon, completely unaware of his attack. "[Name]! Get down!" He yelled.

Unfortunately, you didn't register his words in time.

And the threads sliced your right hand clean off.

The sudden sharp pain caused you to stumble, your body falling to the ground as blood spewed out of your arm.

"[Name]!" Tanjiro shrieked as he helplessly watched your frail body land in front of Rui. The Spider Demon grinned before picking up your weak frame.

"Hello again." He said lowly, his pale eyes staring through yours, "Is this boy your brother?"

Tanjiro grit his teeth as he made a mad dash towards Rui, his eyes ignited with fury, "Let them go!"

Threads attached to your back as he desperately tried to reach you. Suddenly you were yanked into the air. The threads that were wrapped around your back tightened hard against your abdomen. More threads wrapped around your body, this time around your legs and arms.

The next thing you knew, you were suspended in the air. You were a good 50 feet off the ground, it was quite terrifying the more you looked down.

You tried to wiggle around but the threads restricted your movements. Suddenly, a wave of pain washed over your body and you felt a liquid drizzle all over you.

A quick sniff told you what it was.

Blood. Lots and lots of blood.

You weren't used to so much pain, and before you knew it, tears began pricking your eyes as more blood started dripping out of every open pore.

Down below, you heard Tanjiro yell, "Stay calm, [Name]! I'll get you down soon enough! You and Nezuko must hang in there!"

His words didn't calm you down, they only made you shake even harder, causing more pain because of how much you were moving.

"Even the little one protects you, how adorable." Rui's emotionless voice spoke, "With such a small mind, it'll be easy to forge a bond with them."

You quickly glanced to the side and saw a familiar pink kimono was also in the air with you, she too was bleeding and was whimpering from the pain.

"Quiet down." Rui shushed, "I'm sure that's not enough to kill them. After all, they're demons. But it looks like I'll have to teach them a lesson after all. I'm going to let the two of them bleed for a while."

Rui gave a slight shrug as his expression darkened, "If neither of them still don't learn to be obedient, I'll just leave them like that until sunrise..." His eyelids lowered, "And let the two of them get scorched a bit."

Your vision started to darken as your breathing started to slow, the pain you were feeling earlier getting numb.

Your eyelids slowly closing while your body started to go limp in the restraints. You've been through a lot, a little nap would hurt, right?

The thought of sleeping sounded like heaven. A small smile appeared under your bandages before you closed your eyes completely.

3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ (◍•ᴗ•◍)

The (h/c) man came back to quite a surprise.

He had just finished a mission and came home to see his four year old child, sitting in front a small bucket.

The bucket was full of water and the child stared down at it, disappoint written all over their face.

The man placed his sheathed sword on a nearby stand and took a seat beside his child, "[Name]?" He called, "What are you doing?"

The child didn't look at him, they only crossed their arms and pouted further, "I want ice."

The man softly chuckled and raised a brow, "Ice?"

[Name] didn't laugh with him, their pout deepened as he chuckled, "Yes! I want ice like at the lake!"

A thought popped into the man's head as he took in his child's request, he smiled gently before nodding, "Okay then," he stood up from his kneeling position and picked up the water bucket, "Come with me, let's see if I can get you some ice."

The child immediately jumped up to their feet after ice was mentioned. Finally! They waited in front of the bucket for hours, just to see if it would turn into the solid they wanted.

The man then picked up his sheathed blade and walked out of the room, his child eagerly trailing after him.

The two arrived at the back of the house. The man placed the small bucket on the porch floor before standing back and unsheathing his blade, [Name] watching with excitement the whole time.

The blade the man was holding was a shiny and thick, the metal on the blade itself being light blue in color.

He held the blade at a certain position before kneeling down slightly, his head down as he slowed down his breathing.

Under his breath, he muttered, "Total Concentration. Ice breathing, second form. Crystallise." Before raising his blade and slamming the tip into the water in the bucket.

In an instant, the water in the bucket froze into a big chunk of ice.

[Name] jumped with glee and stood over the bucket of ice with a wide smile. The man stood up straight and sheathed his sword while he watched his child celebrate over a bucket of ice.

He chuckled softly at the expression on their face. He didn't know why they wanted ice, but if it made them happy, he would gladly do it again.

The arms of a (s/c) woman snaked around the man's bulky arm, "Did you really use a technique to make ice?" The woman chuckled.

He chuckled along with her before placing a soft kiss on her forehead, "What can I say? A good friend of mine told me it's good to be flashy sometimes."

The woman playfully rolled her eyes before letting go of her husbands arm, "Whatever you say, my love."

Before the (h/c) woman could leave, the man spoke up, "Do you know why they wanted ice?"

The woman shrugged, "I don't know, something about eating it, I think?"

And sure enough, [Name] was nibbling on the chunk of ice while the two adults conversed.

2ɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ (๑˘ꇴ˘๑)

Your eyes suddenly snapped open, the pain in your body returning as you unintentionally wiggled.

A newfound determination awoke inside you, compelling you to move forward and not let somebody else do the work.

Thinking about the man you dreamed about gave you strength to move on, to push harder.

Your body temperature dropped as you clenched your unbandaged fists. Maybe, just maybe, you could freeze your blood to stop the pain. The man froze the water, which was a liquid, and blood was a liquid too, right?

Your fists clenched harder as you focused, your nails began digging into your palms but you barely felt a thing.

Blood Demon Art...

You tightly shut your eyes as you imagined your blood as water about to solidify.

A chilling feeling ran down your spine as you thought harder.

Cold Blood!

The blood around the restraints immediately stopped flowing and instantly turned into bloody chunks of ice.

The blood on your arms and legs froze as well, but unfortunately, that included the blood that was surrounding your abdomen, and it began to sting, really bad.

You gritted your teeth as you tried to ignore the pain, but that only seemed to make your pain even more unbearable.

Suddenly, the threads restraining you snapped, causing the ice to break and your body to drop.

You landed on the ground with a painful grunt, the impact of the 50 foot fall making you dizzy and numb.

With a second thought, you closed your eyes, happy to be free from your web-like restraints.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨 𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭

‗ ❍ [𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞] 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤.

a/n

i actually not supposed to be posting, im on break rn and i have to rest.

this chapter was supposed to come out on Friday.

but i don't like starving you soooo

also I drew some things while i was on break :)

[name]'s dad!!!

you can imagine him however you want, i just drew him with hair because i didnt wanna leave him bald.

reference used:

please let me know if I made any errors/mistakes <333333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 547 15
──𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵�...
peaceful. By She

Fanfiction

422K 17.2K 43
鬼滅の刃⁀➷ 〚 various yandere kny x reader 〛 ➸ Y/N, a young talented woman ...
103K 2.2K 20
~𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗~ 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙽𝚎𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚘, 𝙸𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎, 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚛�...
624K 23.9K 34
(Y/n) Kamado a young cheerful girl, third to the eldest sibling, lives in a big and happy household but in that one faithful day when you accompanied...