Into the World of Manwha (Ele...

By PraytoNamJesus

Male OC X All of Eleceed (basically) A/n: ❗️This is a Eleceed Fanfiction! Eleceed is a webtoon written by Jeh... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Bonus Chapter #1: The Portrait of Hyung
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Bonus chapter #2: The Decision to Befriend Kain
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Bonus Chapter #3: In Kains Apartment
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Bonus chapter #4: Huas Masked Chairman

1.5K 107 26
By PraytoNamJesus

A/n: This is a sneak peek into Kains side of the family. Primarily, his father. As well as Suhos (Kains bodyguard) older brother. It takes place in Dubai, all happening right after Kain went to sleep on the couch with Kemono. And it's night time✨

.

.

.

3rd person POV:

Sehyun always spoke of Kains father. Kains father this. Kains father that. But, do we truly know anything about him besides him being powerful? A leader of the Huas organization but not officially known. A man even Seongik Han doesn't wish to cross. A man Jiyoung wouldn't want as an enemy. A man that's so rich, Kain doesn't need to worry about money at all. A man that has appeared in front of him for the briefest of moments. Then left like the wind. A man, that's the foundation to expanding Koreas awakened one's influence around the world. A man they call the shadow of terror.

A man named Ilseong Hua. Also a father who adores his bastard of a son to the ends of the Earth.

"Please pay attention to the meeting sir" a man who ignored his secretary's strained tone. Very frustrated with his boss's attitude as they gazed out into the beautiful scenery of Dubai in the middle of an extremely important meeting. With one of the richest organizations of awakened one's in the world. "Why is he like that? Did he do drugs?" Their leader asked the secretary in Arabic who responded with many apologies and explained that the leader's one and only son is currently out on his own. Leaving the devoted father to worry about him. "Oh! Yes, I understand. My own son is also currently out on his own making deals on my behalf. Both of them are" the leader then relaxed a bit more, finding this relation more comfortable to start off the conversation for a pact. All while the man spoke, the secretary translated every word into Korean for Ilseong. Once the words entered his ears, he turned, finally interested in this conversation.

"Really? I hope he comes back with great news" he responded, a slight toothy smile shown only to reveal his fangs. Leaving the other leader to smile widely as well. "Of course! I hope yours does as well" from there, the secretary was translating every single sentence spoken for the next 3 hours of discussion.

"Then, goodbye. It was a pleasure to meet you. I hope that my son and your son get to meet together one day. He sounds like a delightfully strong young man" the other organization's leader truly meant it, hoping for their alliance to take an even larger step by getting their sons to befriend one another. "Yes. Probably" Ilseong Hua nodded back, smiling as he bowed to them, turning away immediately as his secretary rushed to talk and garner all the paperwork before running to his side. "Thank you for having us! It's an honor!" He bowed quickly to the other man, barely making it into the elevator where Ilseongs smile was long gone and replaced with a stoic expression. Once the doors had closed, the secretary's smile also disappeared, replaced with a clenched jaw. "Sir, I understand you're concerned for Kain but I assure you he's fine. I made it clear to Seongik Han and the others if anything happens to him, they'll be sorry" he sighed, noticing Ilseongs quiet breathing having not changed a bit.

"Haaa" he couldn't help but sigh. If their leader continued to have this attitude for the entire time in Dubai where they must make as many alliances as possible, it'll prove to be difficult. They barely made an agreement with this recent organization but if Ilseongs mood continues to spiral downwards, god help them all.

"You cannot keep doing this. If you truly want to know how Kain is-" he started just to stop, heading Ilseong let out a huff. "Damn this tie" he groaned, grabbing the tie holding his business shirt together just to rip it off. Then yanking out the hair tie keeping his long hair up. "Jeez, that tie was a gift from the previous leader of ***" his secretary once again, sighed, bending down to grab the now torn up piece of cloth costing a fortune. "If I wanted to know how my son was doing. I could've contacted Suho about it but he's on that island alone. I didn't want to send him there, especially knowing that sly old man is the principal." Ilseong marched out of the elevator as soon as it opened, hearing his secretary follow closely behind. "Yes. But it's as per the awakened academy's rules. They went as far as accepting him in despite not being an awakened one in the first place but if we had sent Suho or anyone under our organization with him, they would've used that as an excuse to target the Hua organization" his secretary reasoned, also having not been comfortable with Kain going alone. At least until he found a roundabout way.

"But because we have an agreement with Shinhwa, I was able to get Inhyuk to watch over him for us. At the very least, we know Shinhwa is a trustworthy organization as they had no problems in dealing with Kain for the past few years" Ilseong paused in the middle of the halls, tensing up. His secretary immediately stopped as well, looking at his boss curiously, seeing the scowl on his face before he sighed, relaxing a lot more than before. "That's true. At first I thought the little girl Jiyoung was snobby and cocky but after meeting her in person, I've come to find her very good-hearted. Although she really wanted to fight me for the title of Koreas number one after Seongik Han retired. She continues to send sparring requests, even today. She's just as eager to fight as she is being an amazing young leader" he said. Frowning. "I had hoped Kain being around someone like that would've helped him mature. But it only made him more snobby, using me and Huas influence against them" he groaned, remembering the shocking report from Suho. At first, he was very angry but with the amount of work he had, he couldn't find the time to go over and scold Kain. Knowing well he wouldn't be able to in the first place once he'd see his son in person.

"Izen" Ilseong turned to his secretary, finally making eye contact with the man who raised his brow upon hearing his name being called. Usually Ilseong called him "Zen" for short and hardly used his full name. So it was quite the surprise. "How is your little brother doing?" He asked. "Hah" he let out a slight laugh before remembering their call last night.

"Suho is doing fine. He told me about the change in Kain after his fight with Jisuk Yoo. Saying the boy knocked some sense into the young master" Ilseongs lips curved into a smile. He loves his son. But he also knew when he should and shouldn't step in. That Jisuk Yoo kid, he remembered him. "The kid who asked to fight me after finding out his sister kept wanting to spar with me right?" Ilseong asked. "Yes. Turns out, Jisuk always had a problem with Kain. It was just that day, he snapped. Ah, and there's a young unaffiliated boy named Jiwoo Seo who's been around Kain quite a bit as well. And another unaffiliated kid named Wooin who's been discovered with a man who's assumed to be his mentor, Dr.Delein" Ilseongs eyes widened a bit. "Really? Dr.Delein? It's been awhile since I've heard that name. Who knew he had an apprentice" Ilseong thought for a moment, knowing a bit about the awakened one but not so much he cared.

"There's a lot more. Apparently this Jiwoo kid had no idea he was awakened before and suddenly had some fixation on Kain for a little while before Kain kicked him, Wooin, and Jisuk out of the apartment. It's unsure what happened that made Kain angry, but it was the first time Suho had seen him push them away. Since they're around his age and all. They also attended the Awakened Academy with Kain, so I'm sure he's in good hands" Izen said. "That's good. I'm glad" Ilseong now relaxed even more. Happy to know there are other kids who seem to rather enjoy Kains presence. It relieved him in a way. Knowing his son always got into fights and made enemies. One of the main reasons he had assigned Suho to protect Kain, even if Suho would've been more useful for other events.

"I wonder..." Ilseong said. Catching Izens attention as the two started making their way outside of the building and into the limo gifted by the leader. "Should I pay the Awakened Academy a visit?" He mumbled.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT! You have too much work to deal with right now! There's no room to push in a visit to the awakened academy before it closes!!! Although it's full of the main awakened organizations as a little experiment, it's still VERY not going to fit into the schedule for the next few months. By then, Kain will be home" Izen felt his blood pressure shoot up. Scolding his boss as he immediately pulled up the calendar on a tablet, pointing out all scheduled meetings, appointments, events, etc. leaving no room for a quick trip into the middle of the sea then back. "Tch. It was just a thought..." Ilseong pouted, leaning his elbow against the cars door, gazing out into the high way as he mumbled about complaints as Izen only sighed again. Rubbing his head. "You can complain all you want, sir. But it won't change the fact you're doing all this to give Kain a protected position. One that no one would dare to hurt him" once these words left Izens mouth, Ilseongs childish murmurs ceased.

"You're right" he said. "So he can finally move about as freely as he wishes throughout the world besides that little place called South Korea" he smiled. "Just as my wife wished" Izen flinched, not expecting Ilseong to mention his deceased loved one. Kains mother.

They had seen a picture of her once. It was only one time. A woman as beautiful as the stars above. He has always thought Kain looked a bit more feminine than masculine like his father. Leaving him to question why until he had seen that portrait of Kains mother.

Then he knew. He knew why his boss was so easily swayed by his son. Kain although had his fathers eyes and hair color, he looked exactly like his mother. So beautifully mesmerizing. Just like how Ilseong hardly ever had the time to visit Kain, Izen too hadn't seen Kain in years. Knowing the boy must've grown up into his looks.

"Then, we should go meet with the other organization's daughter. The man himself couldn't come because of an emergency, so he sent his daughter instead" Izen changed the subject immediately, looking through the tablet to find the place they were supposed to meet this next person at. "Please drive us here" Izen spoke Arabic, pointing to the map where the driver looked, nodding his head then driving straight there.

After a few minutes, the driver had to ask if they were going the right way when Izen told him they were. Instead of meeting in a building or an expensive restaurant, they drove into the middle of nowhere. Even the electronics communications were cut off. "Here" then, the driver hesitantly drove onto a road once again leading deeper into this nowhere. Until they stopped at a shack, flickering with lights in a tiny window. "Thank you" Izen thanked the driver, telling him to go home as he and Ilseong got out of the limo, waiting until the car was gone before walking into the shack. Here, a beautiful young lady sat at a rather old shabby table with documents over the surface.

"Hello" Izen spoke Arabic once more, greeting the woman and introducing himself as well as his boss, Ilseong Hua. "I've heard a lot about you" her voice came out smooth and nice, speaking fluent Korean. Expecting Ilseong to be pleasantly surprised only to see a change in his demeanor. "Good, then this'll make it easier" he simply said, referring to her being able to speak Korean and most likely able to understand it. "Yes" she simply said, a bit dejected as she slid a folder to him. "These are the ones my father is willing to give you. The others you had requested must stay at his side" Instead of Ilseong picking up the documents himself, Izen did. He looked through them, brows furrowing the more he flipped through the pages. BAM. He slammed it back down onto the table, glaring at the girl before them.

"These are not the ones we requested. These are all apprentices" they cheated them. That's all Izen thought. "They have the greatest potential in the entire organization. The ones you've requested are hard to allow because they're the greatest awakened ones we have. I'm sorry, but this is all we can do" she explained calmly. Glancing at Huas leader who remained quiet. She expected him to talk more but it seemed his secretary interacted for him. Since her father couldn't attend.

"This is outrageous. Do you think the Hua organization is a laughing stock!?" Izen was heated. Did they think so lowly of them just because they come from a small country that they dare look down on them!? In front of their leader nonetheless!! "Zen" Izen paused, looking to Ilseong who shook his head. He looked confused at first until he felt the other girls power activated. Realizing he, himself, had activated his own power without realizing because of how mad he felt. "I apologize" he immediately dispersed his energy, leaving his power at bay while bowing to the woman. She did the same.

"I'll see them. And check for myself whether their good enough for Hua" Ilseong then got up, waiting for the woman to follow suit. Her eyes widened, not expecting the Huas leader known for his power and prestige to be so calm after blatantly disrespecting him. But rather coping with the situation. "Yes, they're right outside" she said, opened the door to reveal a total of 12 scrawny, weak, and dim willed looking apprentices. All seemingly in their mid twenties. "I'm guessing all of them recently found out they were awakened ones" Ilseongs quick observation left the woman speechless. She didn't write down in the documents whether they knew they were awakened or not yet but, it's still quite surprising. This only worsened the disrespect shown to them.

"Yes" she simply said. Going through each person and introducing them to Ilseong until they got to the very last one. A girl. A young girl who looked to be no older than 13. "This is Farah. She was an orphan until one of our members had found her on the streets" the weak girl didn't lift her head at all. Staring off into space. "They're obviously showing too much disregard. We should just leave-" Izen murmured, hating every second of this until he gasped, seeing Ilseong get down on a knee to get a better look at Farah. "Is Farah your name?" He asked in perfect Arabic. Once again leaving the woman shocked. She didn't know he was multilingual, let alone did she know he knew what she was saying this entire time. Somehow, it kind of pissed her off.

".....no" the little girl whispered. "What's your real name?" The woman started to become anxious. Hearing a different response from the little girl, going a different route compared to what they had practiced. "....it's....Y-....Yar...a" her voice was light, quiet , and parched. As if she hadn't had water in days. This obviously told Ilseong how the organization treated newly found awakened ones. "I see. Then, Yara. Do you wish to come to Korea with me?" Finally, the little girl looked up. She looked nothing like the native peoples of Dubai. In fact, she looked to be more Korean, surprisingly. "Can I?" The hopful sound made Izens heart clench. Wondering what these people had done to a little girl.

"Of course" Ilseong reached his hand out, waiting for the little girl to grab hold. She paused, gulping as she felt conflicted, feeling the woman's glaring eyes burning her skin. It's not a part of the plan. But seeing just how easily he swayed the very people who hurt her, and that same person giving her a chance to escape. How could she not? "Yara, is something wrong?" Ilseong asked.

Yara looked into his red eyes. Her own hazel ones trembling. "Run-" she let out a cracked word when many random awakened ones suddenly jumped out from under the ground, all with their powers ready to use. Without another word, Ilseong grabbed the girl so quickly, the woman didn't have a chance at snatching her as he threw her into Izens arms. "Protect her!!" He demanded. Izen nodded, immediately following orders and running as fast as he could, away from the fight while putting up a shield to protect himself and Yara. The little girl was shocked, not knowing when she had been in Izens arms and running.

"An ambush" Ilseong simply commented, looking at all the very selected awakened ones he wanted to have in the Hua organization. "I thought you said they could come" he looked over at the woman. Watching her smirk as she activated her own abilities. "I lied" she said. "Attack!!" With that, all of them ran right towards Ilseong all at once. He scoffed. "It's been awhile since I fought. So don't blame me if you lose your lives" first warning. Ignored by the pent up awakened one's itching to defeat him. But they all paused. Even the woman had to stop, feeling an immense pressure she never felt before oozing out of Ilseong. His ability slowly awakening after so long.

Everyone could see the light red glow surrounding his body, every ounce of it giving them goosebumps. It was like their own power, their own abilities were screaming to run away. Why? They don't know.

But they didn't have time when Ilseong had condensed his ability into his fist, clenching it, then glancing at Izen who was a safe distance away. Luckily no one ran after them because they were too focused on himself. Once he saw Izen give a single nod, he spared no time for the others once he smashed his fist into the ground, creating a massive explosion of his power to burst out into them. The red glow turned into nothing but tiny shards of spikes, piercing through each and every one of them. Sending multiple shocks of excruciating pain, especially into the core of their stored power origin.

It was a lot like a gong. Rattling them once every little shard of red hit them, a wrecking ball would crush them. Or a building fell onto them. There were many things they could compare the pain to. What felt like minutes, hours of torture had actually gone in a few seconds. "Hm..." Ilseong looked up and around. All the awakened ones charging at him laid on the ground, either passed out of barely holding onto consciousness.

"M-monster..." the woman, the daughter had tears in her eyes. Also on the ground. "Me? Haha, well, I guess you could say that" he commented, looking down at his hand before slipping on a glove again. "My power isnt...listening to me" she choked out, trying to attack him by using her ability but it didn't listen. Rather, it was also rattled. Trying to find its way out of her body but suddenly lost.

"Yes. That's the thing about my ability" Ilseong said. "Once it grazes you, it can make it so you can use your power for awhile while also making you feel like your dying in very painful death" he sighed. "There's a reason they don't try to cross me kid. Tell your father I'll forgive him this one time. But if there's a second" her blood ran cold. For a second, she swore his eyes had glowen a red, a red she thought would be known as hell fire.

"I'll take away your and his ability permanently" his frown deepened.

This was another reason he adored his son, Izen thought.

Because he couldn't hurt him when he touched him. Had he been awakened, Kain would've been feeling pain like no other every time his father even grazed him.

"Wow" he looked down, seeing the little girl Yara staring at the scene of Ilseong subduing the strongest awakened ones of that organization so easily. With one punch nonetheless.

"I know. He's cool huh" Although the man gave Izen the biggest headache ever, he never ceased to amaze him in his combat abilities. Quick thinking and the safety of his own allies.

That's the leader she chose to follow. And a father who wishes to become close to his son again.

"Hm?" But he furrowed his brows seeing that same revered man suddenly walk over to one of the fallen enemies, pick up their hand with a glove, then slip something off his finger before walking calmly back towards them. "What did you grab?" He had to ask as soon as he got it hearing length. "Oh, a ring. I thought Kain would like it" Izen then frowned. "You stole a ring off a beat up body because you thought your son would like the ring?" Ilseong blinked, not understanding the statement he made when it's exactly what he did. "Yes?" He answered questionably.

"Haaaaaaaa" Izen sighed deeply. The man's great. But also worrisome sometimes. "I'm sure your son will like the ring!" The little Yara chirped in. Hearing this, Izen glared down at her still carried in his arms. Quite worried about how light she is. "Please don't talk. You'll only hurt your throat" he told her. "But-" she wanted to say more, talk more, freely without having to be scared. She stopped seeing the man, Izen glare again. Nodding this time. "Jeez. The both of you are going to be a handful..." he sighed, knowing well Ilseong is going to put him in charge of taking care of the child until she adjusts to the organization before moving her to the members dorms for girls. To him, he knew it'd take a long while before that happens...
________________________________

A/n: AND THATS KAINS PAPA AND SUHOS BROTHER, IZEN. Ofc course little Yara will appear in the story again later on. After all she was saved and now has to be stuck at Izens side at all times 😭 the life of Ilseongs Secretary must be exhausting LMAO.

Also not this chapters being extra long 😭😭 omg

Also for the new ones 🧍‍♀️ bonus chapters aren't considered a chapter so they get published literally any time after I finish it 🫶 so enjoy! Chapter 32 coming out in 6 more days
-6/10/23

Ilseong Hua:
Kains Father and the puppeteer to the Hua Organization. He's an awakened one.
Age: 39

Izen Yun ;
Suhos older brother and Ilseongs secretary. He's an awakened one.
Age: 27

Yara:
a little girl saved by them after she warned them of the ambush a few seconds beforehand. She's an awakened one.
Age: 13 1/2

This is how she'll look at around 16-18 in a few years bc I couldn't find the right pic of her as a child 😭 (swear it's weird typing in "little girl drawing" on Pinterest UGH)

Izen throughout this whole chapter:

Ilseong literally thinking abt Kain every single day, even while beating up other awakened ones:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
864K 40.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
605K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
622K 37.9K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...