Doki Doki! Reader x Literatur...

By CircusBaby_1st

Y/N is a new kid and joined the Literature Club! The club contained of four girls: Sayori, Natsuki, Monika... More

Chapter One: New School
Chapter Two: The Literature Club
Chapter Three: Impressions
Chapter Four: Rain Clouds
Chapter Five: Help She Needed
Chapter Six: Healthy Friendship
Chapter Seven: Pain Is Concealed, Right?
Chapter Eight: Baking Frenzy
Chapter Nine: Graceful Attitude
Chapter Ten: Glitched Out
Chapter Twelve: Meet Up
Chapter Thirteen: Festival Time
Chapter Fourteen: Poem Time
Chapter Fifteen: Abusive
Chapter Sixteen: Visiting
Chapter Seventeen: Home Sweet Home
Chapter Eighteen: Monika's Secret
Chapter Nineteen: What happened...?
Chapter Twenty: Why me...?
Chapter Twenty One: Fixed Script Reboot
Chapter Twenty Two: Settled In
Chapter Twenty Three: Another Club Day
Chapter Twenty Four: Yuri's Problem
Chapter Twenty Five: Healing
Chapter Twenty Six: Monika's Day
Chapter Twenty Seven: Get Out Of My Head
Chapter Twenty Eight: Yuri's Time

Chapter Eleven: Freak Out

67 2 0
By CircusBaby_1st

I swung open Sayori's house door, and the lights were seemingly off. Other than the light under Sayori's bedroom door. I took her noose...so she couldn't have found a way to die, right? No...of course not. Sayori trusts me, right? So she wouldn't have killed herself, so why am I nervous?

I knocked on her bedroom door. There wasn't a response.

"Sayori...?" I muttered. "I'm coming in..."

I took a deep breath and gripped the handle of the door. I stared at the door for a moment and finally opened the door. My breath got caught in my throat as I stared into the room. Sayori's hand was all bloody as she was passed out on the ground. Her skin was pale and unlife-like. I carefully walked over to Sayori to examine her bloody hand.

Scissors stuck out of the hand like a sore thumb. I carefully took out the bloody scissors to examine it. It seemed EXTREMELY sharp, and had an orange handle. I looked at her hand, and it looked like a bullet hole went through her entire hand, even though it was only scissors.

Tears filled my eyes as I looked at Sayori's body. She was breathing slowly, and blood still poured out of her hand. I ran to the bathroom to grab bandages and I wrapped her hand in a bandage. I went downstairs to grab an ice pack and I put it on Sayori's forehead carefully just to keep her body heat down so she doesn't overheat. I held Sayori carefully, to make sure even if she was passed out, that she was comfortable.

I placed her in her bed and laid the ice pack on her forehead. I covered her up in a blanket, and I held Sayori's injured hand carefully. I looked over to her face again, and her calm expression. I looked over to her bandaged hand that was covered in blood now. I unwrapped her hand since the bandage was soaked in blood. Instead, I brought over Neosporin and Hydrogen Peroxide.

I lightly poured Hydrogen Peroxide on her wound. Then I rubbed Neosporin on it. I wrapped it in a new bandage and I stuck with Sayori, since she needed me. I know she does.

I placed the Neosporin and Hydrogen Peroxide into the bathroom cabinet. I went over to Sayori's bed and sat down next to the bed. I waited patiently for Sayori to wake up, no matter how long it took. She needs me and my company. I waited. And waited. And waited.

Because of boredom, my eyes gravitated towards her desk. I stood up and looked at the piece of paper on her desk...it seemed to be a poem. A poem called "Trust"...I decided to read it because of curiosity.

Trust:

Trust is something

Individuals need.

I don't deserve

the pain

the gaze that's called "friendly".

I don't need their trust

All I want is the rain clouds to go away.

They never do, and I don't deserve their trust.

Why do they trust me

when I'm a horrible person?

I trust them

But do they trust me back?

I stared at the poem, having a solemn expression on my face. Trust...she wants trust, doesn't she? She doesn't want me puppy guarding her 24/7...that doesn't seem like trust, does it? Even though I was worried about Sayori ending her life, I should trust that she's fine. Maybe trust is what she needs...

I went over to Sayori, a sad smile coming across my face. She needs me...but I should trust her more. I always have this problem of simple paranoia...I should trust them more, shouldn't I? Sure, she might end up killing herself...but she might not if I trust her. And she trusts me. Friendships are not supposed to be one-sided, right? I should give her time...but at the same time, help her with her depression.

I sat down next to the bed once again, keeping her company through this hard time. Sayori's eyes fluttered open, her expression emotionless.

"Y/N...you...you're here...?" Sayori gasped. I nodded, and kept her close to me. Her nose sniffled as tears were rolling down her face. "Why...?"

"I can tell you need me...I wrapped your hand in a bandage to make sure you heal properly...what happened, after all?"

"I...I got upset at myself so I stabbed my hand with the s-scissors..."

There were silence for a moment, then Sayori looked up at me.

"I'm glad I could trust you."

"Me too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 205 50
A small new Literature Club appears in Komi's school and catches her interest. In an effort to make more friends, she considers whether or not she sh...
3.9K 156 16
Yuri has been friends with Sayori and Natsuki for years, enjoying her life as a quiet and secluded student at the local High School. She enjoys readi...
391K 8.5K 49
I don't own the photos. This is a mature story and it contains mature content. This story is a girl x girl story, if you don't like that this isn't f...
214 3 5
Y/N L/N is a new kid at this peculiar school. You've always wanted to join a club, and now that you're in school, now's your chance. You've been a li...