Obsessive love |Taekook Fanfi...

By rainbowmarshmellos

Love , listen to me please love !! I love you so much please believe me Tae ,, please ~jk Don't come closer... More

INTRODUCTION
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
HAPPY NAMJOONI DAY 💜
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9(M)
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 (M)
chapter 14
it's jini day 🍄
chapter 15
Notice
chapter 16
My love's Day ♡
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Author メ
chapter 22
blessed 🥺

Chapter 21 (M)

1.5K 33 3
By rainbowmarshmellos

I know guy's you everyone is asking for update. I am so sorry. I am little upset because of my life issues. I need a break need some time . I hope you all will be with me ..

Pardon my mistakes----------------- 🦋

Hearing tae's word kook was just looking at him with shocking eyes . He was thinking what he is hearing.. is it true?? Tae never let him to touch him by his own . And now he is asking for his love ?? To mark him ..

Kook . Mark me yours !!!

Jungkook cupped tae's face and giving him sweet kisses . Jungkook wanna show his love today.. he will pleasure his baby not in rough way . He will give all the pleasure and love in his sweet way ..

Tae want everything.. every touches, every love from jungkook. Only from jungkook. Taehyung was feeling his hubby's touches sweet kisses ..

Jungkook kissed taehyung so passionately.. Taehyung is accepting everything whatever jungkook does . Jungkook was calmly licking tae's bottom lips . He was trying to insert his tongue Tae happily open his mouth . Jungkook explore the mouth with honey sweetness.. the kiss was long it's sloppy. After 20 mins,

"Love you tastes so good.." jungkook said while licking tae's lips .

Tae was being so shy . He embarrassed and hide his face in jungkook's crock . Jungkook chuckled by tae's cute behaviour..

Suddenly jungkook sit Tae on the bed . And he got up from bed and walking for the corner . Tae was just looking at him like a lost puppy .

Jungkook came with a box and handed it over tae's hand .

"Baby, i brought it for you so long time before . But I couldn't able to gift you . My wish that I will see you on this" jungkook said

Tae took the box and he opened it ..

Tae was surprised to see this ..

It was a maidbarbie dress .. there is also a champagne bottle. And a cute lily cat belt . Tae was just looking at jungkook.

"Love , Can I spent this night in my way? I wanna be drunk with you . I wanna be make you feel pleasure with my touches. I wanna see you like this princess." Jungkook said .

Tae get up from bed and kissed jungkook's cheeks and said , "I am all yours" .. I am coming.

Jungkook was so much happy . Today he is getting everything which he wanted so much .. his love , his wifey is wanting love from him . Today he will show his love ..

After 10 mins :

   Tae came in front of jungkook. Jungkook was just looking at him

Tae wear this dress .. he was whole looking like a his meal . A wholesome meal . His long milky white legs was revealing. He was looking so hot like a princess.. he is already hard after saw taehyung..

   Strong smut if you are uncomfortable then skip it :

Tae directly sit on jungkook lap . Jungkook coursed himself.

Ohh, fuck ! Princess,,, jungkook hold his princess tightly.

"Kitty , don't you know what you are doing. I will destroy today ."

"I am ready master ," Tae added .

Jungkook took the champagne and Cheers with taehyung. He was be drunk with his princess. After that both of them dance little bit .. Tae was looking at jungkook's lips . He wanna kiss it . And he did it .

    "So impatient huh!!!" Jungkook smirked like a Devil.

Master please ~~ Tae pleading..

Jungkook hugged him like torso . Then laid him into bed . He slowly kissing tae's lips . The kiss was colingt . It's becoming sloppy. Jungkook was removing his princess dress . The slits from little hole . He touched tae's pussy .

Already wet for master .... Huhh!! Jungkook smirking .

Y-yes master ,, please. I wanna feel inside you . Please fill you with your slove . Tae begged .

" Watch your mouth kitty ,, you are making me so hard . I am gonna be tough on you "

Jungkook slowly touching his clits . He was rounding ths slit . Slowly making it sloppy . Tae was moaning mess . It was unbearable pleasure..

M-mummmmm~~ master . It feels so good . Please.

What please?? Tell me kitty ..

M-master .. please~~ want more .M-mumm ..

Jungkook kissed his thighs. He putting his saliva all over in clits.. he was sovling in it . He was pleasuring his kitty in unbearable way .. eating him alive.

M-mummm ~~ ahaaahha master.. it feels so good .. ahahhg . Like this ..

Tae can't control his moaning due to pleasure. Tae cumed in jungkook's mouth 👄 2 times . Jungkook was about to prepare Tae . But

I want it raw . Please. I want to feel you inside me .. it's feels so good . Please take me all . Tae said shamelessly .

As my kitty want .. jungkook entered it raw without any warning. Tae hissed in pain .. ahaaaaaaaaa . It hurts kook .

Jungkook quickly kissed Tae so that his mind can be diverted. After some time it adjust.

You can move now .. jungkook was thrusting into tae's pretty hole .. he was thrusting in normal speed but his princess want more and more ...

Kook more ~.. faster ,,, please. I want whole.

Jungkook is thrusting in animalistic speed. He want to give all the pleasure that this princess want from her .

Moan kitty ~ moan like a whore . My whore .

Ahaaaaaa~~ master .. faster .. master please make me your slut .

Aren't you are my little slut ?? Jungkook asking and thrusting.

Yes, master . Ahaaa ~~ M-mumm .. I am your little slut master .. suddenly Tae screamed moan loudly jungkook understand he just hit on his prostate. He was hitting there again and again .

Ahhaa~~~ yesss,, fuck.. right there . Master please right there . Ahha~~ ... Faster master.

Jungkook again and again thrusting in his prostate.. and Tae cum without permission..

Bad kitty ,, you cumed without telling master .. master have to be punished you .. jungkook smirking.

They are making out the room is filled with skin shipping, moaning. Sloppying screaming..

Jungkook cummed 9th time in tae's pretty hole .

(A/N : I am innocent 🌚)

Tae and jungkook was having their fun . But someone is hearing their moaning their pleasure from the outside. They are totally unaware about this ..

    Yoongi is taking a ship from his drink.. he was thinking what happened in past. His life can be more cherished... But why it's happened with him ...

In past :

Today he is going to confess his feelings to his love . He is so nervous and excited and scared also . He has mixed feelings. What if his love rejects him ....

No,,

No,,

    He don't wanna think negative. He knows everything will be ok . Everything will be in his favour. He get ready with favourite flowers which his love's likes most . He reached the place and what he saw ??? He wasn't ready for that !!!

______________

Hello pluffy dolls , how are you .. !

Thanks for reading. Love you all________

Be with me you guy's are my strength..

Author can die for this man .🙃 I love you so much taehyung.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 12K 47
[ Angst, Dark, Mafia Romance, Love Triangle, Obsession] ❝ Her love can turn a blood thirsty monster into a lovable men, And, Someone's obsession for...
262K 27.9K 80
Kim Taehyung is not your typical villain protagonist. Powerful. Influential. Evil and manipulative. He is much more than just that!! He gets what he...
220K 6.6K 52
Jeon Y/N, A sweet and kind hearted soul with an innocent mind, she loves everyone and always tries to make people around her happy... Unaware of the...
Villain By ★

Fanfiction

12.6K 860 18
Jungkook got trapped in a mission to kill Kim Seokjin; a dangerous mafia, to save his family. But ended up being the obsession of his brother, Kim Ta...