Royal triplets

By Winterflake8101

Clover Kingdom have a set of Royal triplets that perfectly represent the 4 left clover When the royal triple... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Ace Kingdom
Chapter 4

Chapter 1

196 3 3
By Winterflake8101

Royal capital

Kira Castle

"Where is their royal highnesses" one servant shouted in panic

"They can't be found anywhere on Castle ground" another said

"Someone alert his majesty and the wizard king" someone command.

The only royal triplet of the marriage between the clover kingdom king and Ace Kingdom royal princess can't be found anywhere near castle ground.

Somewhere in the noble relam

3 children can be seen in a expensive Cape roaming around, they give off a royal aura but when noble turn to look.

They can't see clearly their appearance as they are cover in a cloak.

Suddently they feel a gentle tap on their shoulder they turn around too see their Magic guardian of light, Winter and Element.

'Fuyu' the winter guardian

'Raito' the light guardian

'Yoso' guardian of element

"Where do you 3 think you are going. Please answer me Toshiro Sama, Hikaru Sama and Akari Sama" ask Fuyu.

"Exploring, you know how boring the Castle Wall is and we are not babies anymore, fuyu" reply Toshiro Asahi Sora Kira.

"We apologise for the disturbance we cause." said Hikaru Tsukito Sora Kira

Name: Toshiro Asahi Sora Kira (right side)
Age: 9
Title: Crown prince of Clover kingdom
and prince of Ace Kingdom
Magic: Light ( from father )
Fuyu ( from mother )
Element ( from mother )
Personality: Intelligent and mature. Sweet and protective to family and friends.

Name: Hikaru Tsukito Sora Kira (left side)
Age: 9
Title: 2nd Prince of Clover kingdom and Prince of Ace Kingdom
Magic: Light ( from father )
Fuyu ( from mother )
Element ( from mother )
Personality: Bright and cheerful. Tend to be the playful one between the royal triplets. Also sweet and protective towards family and friends.

The 3 guardian sign, they understand that but without informing anyone they escape the castle ground almost sending the whole Magic captain into panick mode.

Luckily before they could conduct search themselves, the guardian stop them.

"Just inform us next time your royal highnesses." said Yoso.

"Thank you for your understanding." said Akari Hoshiko Sora Kira.

Name: Akari Hoshiko Sora Kira
Age: 9
Title: 1st Princess of Clover kingdom and Princess of Ace Kingdom
Magic: Light ( from father )
Fuyu ( from mother )
Element ( from mother )
Personality: Smart and kind. Also sweet and protective towards family and friends.

The Royal triplets thank their magic guardian that has been with them since they were born.

Ace Kingdom the strongest Kingdom between Clover, Heart, Spade and Diamond. Ruling royal house of Sora has a prophecy that state ' the star that is born a girl will bring grate change and hope across all kingdom'. However the royal House of Sora seems to be curse to not have any girl descendants. It is only one time that a princess is born. The only princess since the properse of the Ace Kingdom and the youngest and only princess between his 4 older brother . In the Ace Kingdom Royal bloodlines all royals are born with a magic guardian and also blue jewel eyes that only the descendents of the Sora bloodline will have.The Royal House of Ace are love by their people and also by mana.

"We are not sure of what to explore" said Hikaru.

"There are plenty to see and explore in Clover Kindgom Hikaru Sama" said Raito.

"Yes, where do you think we should go?" said Fuyu.

At this moment the triplets let a devilish smile take over their face.

At this moment, the guardian know they have been caught in their trap.

"We wish to go and witness the future power that will protect the Clover kingdom." said Toshiro.

"The magic knight entrance exam" three of them exclaim in excitement.

'Knew it' the three guardian think in their mind.

"How are we supposed to get there in time" said Yoso.

"With Magic of course" said Akairi.

"Your royal highnesses with all due respect none of you are of age yet to display your magic in clover." said Raito.

The three think of a solution in silence, a light bulb appear in their mind at the same time.

"You can bring us there right magic guardian" said Hikaru.

"Of course Hikaru Sama, just promised to stay out of the public eyes." said Yoso.

The guardian then used their magic to teleport the royal triplets to the viewing area of the exam room.

At this moment strong Mana aura come towards their direction.

The 8 Magic Captain seeing the royal triplets save and sound were happy and they bow and greeted them softly "your royal highnesses".

"Hello everyone" greeted the royal triplets who has since young been around the magic captain.

William smiled at the triplets that he has been fond of since meeting them as they are not scare of him despite his scar they said is a prove of his bravery and ask "your royal highnesses, I apologise if I seems rude. May I ask why are you here?"

Toshiro " we want to see the future of the magic knight."

Nozel "but your highness is dangerous for the three of you to be expose to the public and is not the right age either."

Raito "don't worry captain nozel we will protect them and they are also in disguise."

The other captain them bow and left except for Nozel and Fuegoleon who is their distant cousin.

Nozel " Toshiro you shouldn't have let your sibling out."

Being the oldest royal prince by a few minute Toshiri is responsible for the action of his sibling and therefore will get the blame first for anything they do together.

Hearing his oldest brother get lecture, Hikaru snickle silently, unfortunately for him both his cousin heard and so did his brother he turn to glare at him.

Fuegoleon "don't laugh Hikaru, I know you probably the mastermind who plan this whole thing."

Hikaru face is as blank as ever but those who know him well know that's the face he show when he get caught in mischief.

Before their cousin can further scold the 2 royal prince they are save by their sister.

She ran and hug them "Leon ni, zel ni"

The cousin hug her back, to them between the triplets, the princess is their favourite.

After a while more they left before instructing the guardian to keep the royal triplets out of trouble and harm way.

Unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
411K 24.7K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 37K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...