Carolina- OUTER BANKS

By EGvamp24

Olivia Bradley, John B's cousin lives the best of both worlds being a Pogue and a Kook. Living on Figure Eigh... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58

Ch. 22

25 1 0
By EGvamp24

The Wreck

Once we got to the Wreck I saw JJ looking out up at the stars, I told him about the constellations, my favorite was Orion "Liv?" I heard and I saw Pope and I held my finger up to shush him, I pointed to Frankie sleeping with her head on my shoulders. Kiara and JJ followed Pope out and they frowned "Why? Why do you have your brothers and Sister with you?" Kiara asked and I sighed "We can't go home." Robbie told them and they looked down at him and I sighed "Robbie, Julian you guys go in." I told them and they nodded, Frankie stayed sound asleep in my arms and I finally broke down

"Liv what's wrong? Is it John B? Did they catch him?" JJ asked and I shook my head "My dad and my grandfather are dead... Ward shot them." I said and there eyes widened, shocked at the news. We went inside and made the booths into beds, I laid Frankie down and I rubbed my neck

"Hey you alright?" JJ asked and snacked his arms around my waist from behind and I sighed "I just can't believe my father and my grandfather is dead. I even saw my grandfather take his last breathe right in front of me." I muttered as I laid my head on his shoulder. "Ward killed my uncle, he killed my father and he killed my grandfather... he's going to pay for what he has taken from my family." I said and JJ turned me around so I was facing him "Olivia, your in shock right now... If you confront him, who's to say that he'll kill you." JJ said and I rolled my eyes "Not unless I kill him first." I said and he frowned "Okay, now you're not sounding like yourself- your starting to sound a lot like me." JJ said and I chuckled "Who cares JJ, I'll die trying..." "Liv do you hear yourself right now? You'll die." JJ said and I sighed then walked out of the restaurant.

"I don't care, JJ." I told JJ and he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back "Well, I do! And so do your siblings... You have your brothers and sisters to look after now, they are your responsibility... What will happen to them if you get arrested or killed? They'll be put through DCS just like John B, they might even get separated."

"And Kiara and Pope? They'll be devastated... And me?" JJ stopped and scoffed.

"I'll go out of my mind! I love you, Olivia! I have been in love with you since we met in the third grade! I love the way that you are so nice to everyone even when they have wronged you, I love your smile, your laugh, and I don't know what I'll do if something bad happens to you!" JJ yelled and I had tears in my eyes. "You- you love me?" I asked and he nodded "I love you and maybe someday I hope you and I could build a happy family." JJ said and I shook my head. "I- I can't do this JJ, not, not right now."

"Hey, Liv? Frankie's asking for you." Kiara said and I sighed "Continue this later?" "Yeah." JJ scoffed then looked at Kie who was confused of the vibe. "What happened?" she asked and wiped my tears away then walked in to see Pope sitting next to Frankie while she was crying "Hey, hey, hey. What's wrong?" I asked and she pulled me into a tight hug "I had a bad dream that you left." Frankie cried and I looked up at JJ, kie and Pope "I'm never leaving you guys, never." I said and pulled away from her, I held her hand then held out my other to Robbie and Julian and they walked over to us and I pulled them into a big hug "I'm going to protect you guys no matter what, no one's going to separate us... I love you guys." I cried then looked up at my friends while they smiled down at us. "Okay, you guys need some rest... come on let's go lay in the booths." I told them and Kie helped my use some rolls of napkins for pillows and I used my jacket for a blanket for Frankie, Robbie and Julian were covered with their blanket they took from Mrs Gibsons. I had Frankie lying back on my chest and I moved my head over to look at JJ who was staring at us.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

In the morning we all woke up, Kiara let me make the kids some breakfast and I decided to take them to Mrs Lana's, hoping that they'll be safe there. "So what's the plan?" I asked JJ as he was standing by the door and playing with his lighter, ignoring me "He's pinched for sure, man." He said and i frowned "No. They wouldn't still be patrolling if they caught him." Pope said as he walked up to us. "Let's hope." "You know, we were in that car. They're probably looking for us, too." Kiara said and I turned to her and nodded "Well, if we're gonna be outlaws, we might as well help John B." "So, find him before they do?" JJ questioned and Pope grabbed JJ's keys for his motorcycle. "Pope?" "I'm gonna get gas for the boat." Pope said and he looked irritated "Hey, you be careful. Okay?" Kiara told Pope and he just ignored her like JJ was ignoring me "Meet me at the dock at three. Don't be late." He told JJ and went out with Kiara following him.

"Okay, what is your problem?" "No problem, Officer. I'm just doing my job." Pope got on the motorcycle and started it "Look, I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings." Kiara said and Pope started revving the engine as she was talking "What was that?" Pope questioned and I frowned "Look, I didn't mean to." "Sorry, I can't hear you. What was that?" They started going back and forth which I was confused what happened between them. "Pope, I'm being serious... I'm trying to talk to you!" Pope drove away and suddenly we heard a helicopter, I looked up to see a helicopter flying by and i frowned "Who the hell is that?" JJ asked and I shrugged.

We went inside to get everything ready for John B and Sarah, I packed up some food "You sure he wasn't just being weird Pope?" "It wasn't really the kind of thing that needed interpretation." Kiara said and I put bread in the box. "Is that enough food for them?" Kiara asked and I shrugged "I mean, for a couple of weeks, and that's all they need, so..." JJ said and I noticed a piece of paper on the ground where Frankie was sleeping. I turned to Kiara and JJ who were busy talking so I kneeled down to pick up the paper, I unfolded it to reveal a picture Frankie drew and it was of my family. Frankie, Robbie, Julian, my dad, my mom, my grandpa and even John B... it was all of us together and now it has been destroyed.

"Where you been?" "Uh... I'm fine. I slept here." I heard and I stepped out to see Kiara's mom "Well, we were up half the night, scared to death, lookin' for you. Were you even gonna tell us?" Miss Anna said and I looked at the ground "Well, I'm telling you right now." "What the hell are you three up to?" She asked and I sighed "I'm sorry, Miss Anna, we gotta go." "Sorry. No. I'm sorry. Absolutely not. Have you heard what's going on?" Miss Anna said and she looked at me "Olivia, everyone has been looking for you." "Mom, I'll explain later." Kiara said and we began to get into Kie's jeep "Have you seen the storm? This is not safe." Miss Anna said and I shook my head, I know she's worried but we need to get to John B and get him out of here. "I'm sorry, Mom. I have to go!" "These cops are armed, Kiara. You'll get shot." Miss Anna yelled and JJ and I got into the car. "I am not letting you do this!" "I have to go! Mom, John B needs me!" Kiara yelled and I looked at my lap then closed my eyes and breathed slowly. "You need to stay here." "I understand. I'll be careful. Sorry!" Kiara closed the door and turned on the car and drove off.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Kiara, JJ and me made our way to JJ's house and I sighed "Home sweet home." JJ muttered and I wrapped my arms around the seat and placed them on JJ's shoulders "Do you want me to come? Cause I'll come." I said and he shook his head "No. This will only take a second. It's not like we're together or anything." He told me then went inside and Kiara frowned "Okay, what happened between you two?" She asked and I sighed "Shit!" I hit the back of the seat then ran my fingers through my hair. "We did it." I muttered and she looked at me confused "What?" "We did it... you know it." I told her and her eyes widened "Ooooh. Then why is there tension?" She asked and I sighed "Because he confessed his feelings to me and told me he wanted to start a family one day and I don't know... I shut down..." I told her and she sighed "Pope confessed to me too. And I told him what he didn't want to hear." Kiara told me and I nodded "Oh..." "Yeah." Kiara muttered then I reached for my phone in my pocket but it was gone "Damn it!" "What?" Kie asked and I sighed "My phones gone." I told her and she frowned "The evidence was on it!" "Yes Kie, I'm aware of that! Shit, it must have fell out of my pocket when I was running with John B." I told her and JJ came out.

We drove to the boat yard and we backed the car up to tow it "There she be... Hey, girl." JJ said and I chuckled "A 1983 Formula 402 SR1. The Phantom." JJ told us and Kie nodded "The first boat to make the run to Bermuda in under 16 hours, Kie. Liv... Forty years old! Forty." JJ said gushing over the boat and I raised my eyebrows in amusement. "And still the fastest thing that Kildare's ever seen." "It's kind of a junker." Kiara told him and he frowned "Really? She's right there, Kie. She can hear you." JJ said and I nodded "Wow, we just became a couple and your finally over me. Maybe I need to find a new boyfriend." I said and he rolled his eyes "Let's just put it this way. You would not be smokin' weed right now if she never existed, okay?" "I just hope it runs." I told him and he nodded "Oh, no, she'll run all right. She's faster than any cutters the boys in blue got." He told us and we heard Pope's motorcycle and I sighed "Pope. Finally." Kie muttered then we turned to see Rafe coming from behind the boat. My stomach dropped when I saw Rafe, I looked at JJ and Kiara "Hey, there. What's goin' on? JJ? How you guys doin'?" "Rafe." I muttered then looked behind us and saw Barry coming from the front of the car and he held a gun towards JJ. "Whoo-hoo! Well, well... See, don't think I forgot about me and you on the side of the road." He said and my eyes widened "I'm here because I want my motherfuckin' money." Barry yelled as he pushed JJ knocking him down which made me lunge toward him. "JJ! JJ!" Me and Kie yelled but Rafe grabbed me by my waist and Kiaras wrist "Rafe!" I yelled and struggled in his grip "That's what I'm here for!" "It's not you we want, Liv." Rafe said and pushed Kiara to the ground then pulled me closer so I was facing him "Where's John B?" Rafe asked me and I frowned "I don't know!" I yelled as I slapped him in the face and he held his cheek "Phew! I really wish you didn't do that, Liv." "We know what you did." Kie told him and he looked down at her "What? What did I do?" "You murdered Peterkin." I said and he turned back to me and I saw Barry was looking at us but went back to punching JJ. "Listen..." Rafe started and he grabbed my throat and I shuddered in fear "Don't you ever say those fucking words again." Rafe said and I struggled for air in his grip "Rafe!" I yelled and his grip tightened "Understand? Do you understand? Where's John B?" "JJ!" I yelled and I saw he was trying to run towards me and Rafe "Don't you dare touch her!" JJ yelled but Barry kicked him "Stay down, boy!" "Where's John B?" Rafe yelled and I shook my head "I don't know! Please!" I yelled and he pushed me towards a wooden box "Where's John B? Huh?" Rafe yelled and I tried to pull his hands off but he was stronger "I don't know! I really don't know!" I yelled as my vision was getting blurry. "Rafe, please." "You we're supposed to be mine, Liv. You betrayed me." He said and I groaned in pain since he was grabbing my neck tightly. "I'm sorry." I let out but I could feel dizzy from the lack of air.

Next thing I know Rafe let go and I saw Pope with a metal pole "Don't touch her!" Pope yelled and I fell to the ground holding my throat. "Rafe!" Barry yelled and I saw JJ pull his leg which mad him fall to the ground "Kie! Kick it!" JJ yelled at Kiara and she kicked the gun which slid over to me, I never really liked guns but something in me snapped.

This is your chance to show them you're not weak. C'mon Olivia, just pick it up.

I grabbed the gun and I stood up to see Pope was fighting Rafe and JJ was beating the shit out of Barry and me, I cocked the gun and pointed it at Rafe, at this time they all stopped and looked at me, JJ knocked out Barry and Pope had Rafe in a choke hold. "Liv? Liv... put down the gun." JJ muttered and I shook my head as I looked Rafe in the eyes "I- I betrayed you! I had everything." I told him and I glared at him. "...And you- your family took everything from me... You were my best friend... and then you broke me." I said and I held the gun tight in my hand.

JJ

"You were my best friend... and then you broke me." Liv said and she kept the gun on Rafe "Liv, give me the gun. I- I know he hurt you, like Taylor hurt you... but remember what I told you to think about... Your siblings... they- they need you." I told her and she shook her head. "Everything I do is for them." She muttered and I gently touched her hand that she was holding the gun with then grabbed the gun. Liv had tears in her eyes and Pope dropped Rafe then Liv kneeled down to him "I'm done being afraid of you." she told him then straightened up and walked to the car. "Stay off the cut." "And stay away from my girlfriend." Pope and I told Rafe then we loaded into the car.

Olivia

We got to the dock and put the boat into the water, I looked around and sighed "He should be here by now... What if- what if he got arrested already?" I questioned and JJ held my hand "Give him a second." "He'll be here. He's coming. He'll be fine." JJ told me and I nodded "Did you call me your girlfriend back there?" I questioned and he looked at me and shrugged "Maybe... if it's okay. I mean we could wait, see where it takes us?" JJ said and I sighed. "Okay... we can see." I told him and he smiled but faded when we heard sirens and my eyes widened.

"JJ!" "Hey, yeah. Get back on the boat..." JJ told us and I nodded "Untie it. Shit." "Wait." JJ stopped and I frowned as I saw John B in a cop car. "No way." "No f'ing way." The boys say and I laughed "I'm sorry." "You've gotta be kidding me... What? How?" I said and John B smiled then pulled me into a tight hug "Shoupe let me take it for a spin." "Okay. That's believable. I'll buy that for now." Kie said and hugged John B too. "It wasn't easy, bro, but I got the Phantom for you, and she runs like she was made yesterday." JJ said and put his arm around my shoulder and jingled the keys "You ready to go?" He asked and John B looked around "Where's Sarah?" He asked and I frowned "She's not with you?" "No, we got separated in the swamp. She said she'd meet me here." John B said and I got that feeling in my stomach again "No, we haven't seen her." "Okay, well, I'm not leaving without her." He told us and I sighed "John B, look at me. I know you feel bad for leaving, but there's no time, man. You've got plenty of gas, plenty of food. Once you get around that point, it's a straight shot across the sound to Dismal Swamp, okay?" JJ said and he shook his head "No, I can't leave... I can't leave you and your brothers or Frankie." "John B, you have to... Look, I promise you I'll meet you. I'll take my siblings and I'll meet you." I told him and he nodded. "Okay." He said and I pulled him in another hug, tears forming and falling down my cheek "Alright. Once you get there, lay low, all right? Hang out for a couple of weeks and then go overland, cross the border at Brownsville, you got that? Brownsville. You... Hey! You got that?" JJ said and John B nodded "Yeah, yeah. Brownsville." He muttered then we heard thunder rumble "All right. Saddle her up, saltwater cowboy. Let's do this." JJ said and John B jumped onto the boat "Yeah... Hey. Hey. I'm sorry for basically... throwing us off a cliff with this whole treasure hunt thing... and with your father and grandfather." "John B it's okay." I told him and he nodded "Hey, John B, yo... we were bound to run off a cliff at some point, right?" JJ said and we all laughed "Yeah. At least we did it together, though. Pogue style." JJ said then put his arms around me and Pope and Kiara stood next to me as we looked up at John B. "Pogue style." John B muttered then I sighed "Get out of here! Please. Now." "We'll see you in two months, down in Mexico." JJ said and I smiled. "Love you." "Hey, wait... wait a second. Tell Sarah I said goodbye, okay?" John B said looking at me and I nodded "Don't forget. Cross the border at Brownsville, okay?" JJ said and he nodded "Got it." He muttered then backed the boat out of the dock and began to drive away. I sighed then Pope walked over to Kie "I'm sorry for... acting like a dumbass. I was just upset, and I was acting petty..." Pope said and I looked at JJ and we backed away to give them some privacy. "So, what now?" JJ asked me and I sighed "Well, now we go to my house get what I need for my siblings then pick them up and run." I told him and he sighed "We both can." He said and I looked up at me "I told you I'd want to build a home with you and I also love you, forever." JJ said and wrapped his arms around my waist, I stared at him then smiled. I heard a faint siren and I frowned "JJ." I muttered and he looked to the road then to Pope and Kiara who were kissing "Hey, guys, I'm sorry to ruin the party, but, uh, we gotta go right now... Come on!" JJ yelled and they pulled apart "Pope." Kie yelled and more than two cars came then Shoupe and some SBI agents got out of the cars and pointed their guns at us "Hands up! Hands up!" "Pope, hands." Kie told them and Shoupe sighed. "We're too late. He's gone. God damn it! Bratcher, have your guys stand down. Let me talk to these kids." he said then turned to us "All right, where the hell is he? Where the hell is he? JJ? I see you're livin' up to your name." He said looking at JJ then to Pope "Pope, how about you? This isn't a fucking game! You can do the right thing now! Where'd he go? Liv? I know you just lost your only guardians but you have to tell me where your cousin is now!" Shoupe yelled at me and I shook my head "It's too late, Shoupe. He's long gone." I told him and he nodded "Suspect has just left Station 26 in a small boat." Bratcher said into a walkie-talkie then they pushed us into the SUV and all the way to the lighthouse where they had set up, I held JJ's hand tightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 3.4K 57
๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ๐š˜๐š™๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐šŽ : ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŠ Franklin moves to the Outer Banks after a tragic accident back home. She moves on with her...
579K 11.3K 68
๐˜ˆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค...
1.1M 21.7K 118
๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ซ. ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ...
69.8K 2.9K 16
-๐–๐Ž๐‘๐“๐‡๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” แตโฑแตƒสณแตƒ แถœแตƒสณสณแต‰สณแตƒ '๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'...