(Don't) Just give up

By coolinliltree

I upload 𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗹𝘆 ❤️ The floor was freezing cold, My hands were tied behind my back and I barely had clo... More

Chapter 1 - Main Characters
Chapter 2 - Move in day !!
Chapter 3 - Meet Everyone
Chapter 4 - Whats tea ?
Chapter 5 - Whose that ?
Chapter 6 - Do you .
Chapter 7 - That Gurll
Chapter 8 - Lets take a break
Chapter 9 - Hold me
Chapter 10 - Protection
Chapter 11 - Mine
Chapter 12 - The "Date"
Chapter 13 - Stubborn
Chapter 14 - My girl
Chapter 16 - Weakness
Chapter 17 - Two n' 2
Chapter 18 - Lies unraveling
Chapter 19 - Love ya self
Chapter 20 - Healing
Chapter 21- Part 1
Chapter 22 - Part 2
Chapter 23 - Family time
Chapter 24 - I'm backk
Chapter 25 - Outside
Chapter 26 - Loyalty
Chapter 27 - 10/10 >>
Chapter 28 - Plotting
Chapter 29 - In motion
Chapter 30 - Pissed
Chapter 31- Prep
Chapter 32 - Formal
Chapter 33 - Choose Sides
Chapter 34 - Spicy
Chapter 35 - The 4th 1/2
Chapter 36 - The 4th 2/2
Chapter 37 - Positive
Chapter 38 - Train heist

Chapter 15 - Just leave

640 29 3
By coolinliltree

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩

" Ughhhh I'm soo boreddd!" Dejah groaned dramatically while rolling on her bed. " Don't nun of y'all got a move tonight?"

" I COULD be going to go make a move in my man but instead i'm here with yo whining ass." Levon responded making Dejah roll her eyes.

" I mean we could go to the club..."  I suggested.  Dejah shot up like a little kid. " Woahhh calm ya tits."

" Which one?" Levon asked.

" LIV central."

" Now how the hell we gon get in there ? that's place is always packed and we can't legally drink in there yet."

" Skylar. She worked tonight she can get us in and in VIP if we wanted... Oh and drinks too. Her brother is the owner."

" Like Dejah said fuck we waiting on!" Levon ran up to get dressed and Dejah followed.

——

After about an hour of getting ready we was almost there.  None of us drove because we didn't know how messed up we was going to get so we took an Uber.
Taylin has been busy in her Dads office all day so I just sent a quick text to let her know what I was up too.

Once we approached the loud sound of people and music we all excitedly hopped out the car where I had Skylar meet us to let us in.

She showed us her bartending skills as she flipped the bottles over her head and did tricks. We took a few shots before going to the floor to dance our asses off. Some how a circle ended up being made with Levon in the middle doing vogue as everyone cheered. 

I went back over to the bar laughing from my friends and sat down where Skylar was cleaning a glass.

" Having fun?"

" Yess. Man thank you for getting us in and the drinks which is technically illegal" We laughed.

" Of course, anytime. Now take a water, I refused to get screamed at by your girlfriend a second time.

I mouthed ' Sorry' as I walked back to Dejah and Levon.

As the night was coming to an end we realized we all got a little fucked up. Dejah ended up called Armoni to pick us up so we won't have to pay for an Uber again.

" Awww man. I hate working and missing out on fun shit sometimes." Armoni pouted as soon as we got in. Dejah sat in the front and she playfully rubbed Armoni face to comfort her.

" Awn sorry pookie." Making us all laugh.

We pulled up to our dorms and Dejah and Levon got out.

" Hey is Taylin home? She hasn't responded to me all day." I asked Armoni. She nodded. I yelled out too Dejah. " Hey I'm going to go check up on Taylin!" She gave me a thumbs up heading inside.

" Okay mate, Home we go!" Armoni tried to talk in a british accent.

" That was horrible" I laughed

" Because you have insulted me, I shall continue to tawlk this way thee entire ride." And that she did.

——

" Hey, are you okay?" I peaked through Taylin's door where she was in her room just scrolling on her phone. I was still a tipsy but when I seen that I kind of felt some kind of way.

" Hey Baby." She smiled and got up to hug me. " Yeah, I'm okay. Why you say that?"

" Well become you haven't responded to me at all today."

" My bad. It must've slipped my mind."

" All day?"

" Yeah it was a lot of work at the office today." Started walking back towards her bed and I followed her.

"What kind of work? What do you do?

"Work for my Dad."

"Does he pay you? like a regular job?"

"No... well yes... wait no-"

"What kind of work does your dad do?"

"Nilajah-"

"Seriously. What is going on!"

" Nilajah."

" And why can't I know about it?" Why are you always disappearing? Are you secretly just cheating on me?"

"NILAJAH!" She yelled scaring me. I was going so fast. I hadn't noticed she got irritated. " Fucking stop with the questions! I already told you I can not Fucking tell you!

" But I want to know. I can't deal with you ghosting me every other day then talking to my like nothing happened."

She was angry at this point. " Then fucking leave Nilajah! Nobody begging yo ass to stay!"

I don't know if it was liquor in me or me starting to cry like a little baby but it was a hard lump in my throat and my stomach felt queasy just from her saying that. 

She sat on her bed palming her forehead. I felt the tears start to fill my eyes and I picked up my mini purse and walked out. I walked all the way downstairs and outside before I realized I don't have my fucking car and it's 1 in the morning.

I pulled out my phone to called Dejah. I refuse to stay somewhere I'm not wanted. She didn't answer. She was wasted right so she's knocked out.

I looked up the price for an uber and called one. It surprisingly got here in like 5 minutes.  As I got in, I saw Taylin running from her apartment to look for me.

On the ride to my Dorms, I got lost in my thoughts.

𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦. 𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵?  𝘐𝘧 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵. 𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺?

What snapped me out of my thoughts is when I realized we had just went pass my dorms. I quickly wiped my tears.

" Excuse me. I'm sorry but the turn was right there." I told the driver but he didn't respond.

" Hey, You missed the turn." I repeated.

" I know." My heart dropped to my ass.

" What do you mean? My dorm is right there!" I tried to open the door but it was locked.  I pulled the lever on the door to unlock it and tried again but it wouldn't budge. Childlock.

Quickly, I opened my phone to dial 911 but I had no service. I tried to text everyone I knew but none of my messages we're sending. I even tried to get help my texting someone through social media.  I'm so scared right now.

" Don't worry Miss Pierce, you're going to be just fine." I seen him smirking through the rear view mirror and i couldn't help but to cry.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸? 𝘈𝘮 𝘐 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸?

I wiped my face and looked around for anything I could possibly hit him with. Nothing. I only have my phone and wallet and there is nothing in the back seat.

Then I had an crazy idea. I sat my stuff down and waited until we got to a red light. The minute we was about to pull off I jumped up from behind the driver seat and put the driver in a headlock. The car swerved, the guy struggled for a second trying to drive and get me off him. He took his hand started to punch me in the face repeatedly. I struggled to keep my grip. He punched me so hard for the last time and I lost my grip. My vision started to blur and the only thing I remember was everything going black.

——
𝗔/𝗡

𝗧𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 ? >>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 10.1K 31
"I've never been with a woman before." I admit shyly, looking away as my face grew hot with embarrassment. I wasn't lying. I never was with a woman...
312K 7.4K 64
"Shit happens." Was all astrid could say. Her life was just a normal ass highschool experience with a smidge of suicidal thoughts and abuse, I mean,i...
104K 2.5K 45
"𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜, 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜" PSA lemme tell yall.. mannn yall in for a long ride so let...
511K 20.6K 39
I glanced down to her lips but then I scooted away while clearing my throat. She hmm'd, "You tried to kiss me again." I shook my head and said "Nope...