Chronic Desire || JJ Maybank

Af hargrovesswifee

It was just a stoned hookup, it was never meant to eventually turn into anything more, especially between a P... Mere

Chronic Desire
One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen

Five**

449 5 28
Af hargrovesswifee

WARNINGS: SMUTTY. Oral Recieving (both M&F). Fingering. Sex Tape/Recording🙂 (yeah baby WE WENT THERE.) Praise. P in V. Unprotected Sex (WRAP IT BEFORE YOU TAP IT) Overstimulation. Cockwarming. 

I think that's it lmk if I missed any hehe.

*Not Proofread bc It's 3.5K plus words and don't feel like doing it LMAO*

࿐♒︎☽☼༄

MJ tossed and turned all night, unable to find any comfort in her cooled silk white sheets. All she could hear is constant vibrations coming from her phone, she knew it had to be JJ trying to apologize to her or the group chat trying to catch some sort of communication with her. Choosing to ignore it and try to attempt to sleep once more.

Taking a deep breath of air in hopes to calm her down, she slowly fluttered her eyelids shut, slowly starting to fall into a deep sleep until continuous quiet, but loud knocks were being slammed against the window of MJ's balcony door.

Groaning in frustration, her body having its mind of its own and jolting up to go and swing open the door. Not realizing who or what could be banging on her door.

"WHAT?" MJ groaned as she swung open the door, only to meet her blue eyes with another pair of bright blue ones, gasping lightly as she stood in intimidating silence between her and JJ.

"You weren't answering me. I have been trying to talk to you since this morning M." JJ sighed at her, MJ dropping her gaze to attempt to shut the door on him but JJ willingly stopping her act by putting his combat boot in the doorway.

"If I'm not "special",  why do you care if I answered you or not." MJ mumbled quietly still avoiding his eyes.

"You are special! I-I like what we have going on and I just, I went to far with what I said." JJ slightly raised his tone, pressing his chest against the door frame, hearing nothing but crickets chirping in the darkness of figure 8.

MJ, allowed herself to look until his eyes, both of their eyes glistening in the moonlight and dim lights of MJ's balcony. Taking in a deep breath before exiting her bedroom out onto her balcony, standing in silence with JJ, his figure hunching over her despite their height difference.

The scent of JJ's cologne mixed with his own pheromones of sweat that created a sweet mixture to MJ's nose, his scent alone was something that was craveable. Looking in his eyes to see that he truly was sincere, his eyes pleading at MJ to forgive him.

MJ was pissed, of course she was. It wasn't fair to be his punching bag every chance he got. MJ didn't know what it was it was like a magnetic push to be so attracted to JJ, her body was burning for his touch, her nose wanted more of his scent, and god, her lips needed to dance with his.

"Show me." Was all MJ whispered before JJ dipped his head in to brush his lips right over MJ's, their noses lightly rubbing at their tips. Sharing a hot breath before JJ cupped her cheek, his thumb resting on her cheekbone gliding his calloused thumb lightly against its sharpness.

"My special Kook." JJ whispered in there shared hot breath, before allowing himself to softly place his lips against MJ's soft pink ones. Both groaning against each other's lips as they longed for the taste of them.

JJ deepening the kiss as he trailed his rough hands down slowly MJ's waist, once settling on her hips he squeezed them tightly to push her firmly against the balcony door, the cold glass of its window opening, sending goosebumps on MJ's back. Exploring each others mouths with their tongues, the combination of each others saliva filling them with ecstasy and bliss.

Whimpering against JJ's lips that trailed down to her neck to focus on that one specific spot that rested between the crook of her neck to her collar bone, a spot only JJ knew of, the warm sensation of his tongue licking and sucking to make sure a visible mark will be shown.

"J..." MJ breathlessly moaned in his ear as he continued to harshly suck on her skin. "I need you."

Making a popping noise as he removed himself from her skin to look down at her, a smirk curled at the corner of his lips, his blue pupils dilated with lust but yet his eyes were dark completely taken over with desire and need.

"Open that goddamn door to your room then Princess." JJ impatiently whispered as he allowed MJ to turn to open her door, his hands remaining on her waist, before kissing his teeth as he eyed her figure, especially the way her curves were so revealing spandex.

Immediately allowing herself and JJ in her room before quietly shutting it closed before inhaling sharply to practically jump onto JJ, pushing him back onto her bed to crawl on him, hovering over him with a smug smirk on her lips as JJ smiled at her control.

"Be quiet." MJ whispered in his ears as she pressed her lower waist to roll her hips against JJ's hardened erection of his typically faded black camo shorts, causing him to groan at the feeling, wrapping his broad tanned arms around her waist to push her down firmly against him.

Women beater tank tops on JJ? Yeah, MJ was desperate at the sight.

Sliding along his body leaving peppered kisses, until she settled comfortably between his legs, her hands running along JJ's shorts. Gripping his thighs tightly making their way up to his aching clothed cock, teasing her way to work up JJ.

"You're a goddamn tease you know that Kook?" JJ groaned tossing his head back against a pillow, using one hand to grip the roots of his blond hair.

"If you stop calling me "Kook" I wouldn't have to be one, Pogue." MJ sighed removing her hands from the tightness of his shorts, JJ frustratedly whining once he felt her absence.

"Please Princess" JJ huffed shifting his position to sit up, elbows dipping into the mattress to make lustful eye contact with MJ, a confident smirk on her lips as her eyes never moved from JJ's. Using both hands to unbuckle the belt from his shorts, the metal clinking and clanking whilst MJ was eager to taste him.

Unzipping his zipper along with the small button that kept his eager cock tucked into his pants, the second MJ used her also eager hands to pull his shorts and boxers down, letting his cock spring free, lengthy with a slight curve to hit that extra special spongy spot that kept MJ hooked on JJ.

Drooling at the sight of him, MJ slowly dipped herself lower, removing her eyes from JJ to focus on him. Gathering a pool of spit on her tongue to let it spill from her plumped lips to fall on his needy tip, JJ heavily breathing at the sensation. Placing a light kiss on his tip before licking a stripe down from his tip to the end of his length. MJ humming in her arousal before taking him in further into her mouth, using a free hand to wrap her fingertips around him, slowly pumping him till she took him in fully.

MJ's eyes concentrated on him, her brows furrowing as JJ lifted his hips higher for she can feel him in the back of her throat. Breathing heavily through her nostrils that made JJ darkly smirk watching her struggle, a wave of confidence flushing JJ.

Hallowing her cheeks as she began to bop her head slowly, squelching sounds of saliva running down MJ's chin, filling the absence of her mouth with her hand gradually pumping him at the same rhythm of her head.

"Just like that...fuck...that mouth feels so good princess." JJ batted his breaths, sliding his hand and fingers to fist a handful of blonde waved locks.

JJ began to buck his hips, thrusting deeply into MJ's throat, gagging at the sensation but it couldn't be more pleasurable to MJ. Flicking her dilated pupils to look at JJ.

God, JJ was in love with the way she looked.

Already so fucked out with spit spilling from her lips down to covering her chin, tears spilling from her lust filled eyes down her hallowed cheeks.

"I need to keep this moment forever baby...shit...keep doing that... let me record this. Yeah?" JJ pleaded but somehow demanded at MJ. Humming in agreement as she rolled her eyes at JJ's now increased speed of his thrusts.

The bright flash of the camera shining directly onto MJ, along with the gorgeous view of her now letting JJ face fuck her throat completely.

"Good girl. God...I would stay here forever with you pretty girl." JJ lowly groaned as he continued to record her, his quick thrusts starting to become sloppy, heavily breathing with two final rough thrusts shoving himself as deep he could possibly get down MJ's throat as he filled her throat and cheeks his seed, some spilling out from her lips due to how much JJ came in her throat.

Turning the camera off to toss his phone beside him, and urgently grab MJ's throat to pull her up to sloppily clash his mouth with hers. Tasting her sweet spit that was mixed with his own cum both panting and moaning into each others mouths, JJ forcing himself to not break their sloppy kiss by flipping MJ onto her back, her legs wrapping around his waist on command.

Whilst continuing their nasty makeout session, JJ sneaked his rough hands to easily slip and pull off her shorts along with her panties. Immediately curling his finger to run along her folds, MJ hissing at the sensation of his finger.

"This worked up over sucking me off Princess? Fuck you're from goddamn heaven." JJ puffed out, in hopes of catching his breath hovering over MJ's lips.

"JJ..." MJ groaned missing his absence, pouting at him with an exaggerated wobbling lip, making JJ remove his hand to pull off his tank top, leaving him in his tanned skin, his goddamn abs carved to perfect that made MJ drool at the sight of him.

"Gotta stretch you out everytime Princess, you should know that by now." JJ tilted his head at her before placing a sloppy kiss on the temple of her forehead, allowing to use that as leverage to insert his two thick fingers into her pleading hole, moaning as quiet as she could be into JJ's ear like she was pornstar all for him to hear.

"Oh my god, JJ." Batting her breath at him meanwhile JJ increasing his pace, chasing her orgasm until he removed his fingers making MJ pout at the cold absence of his warm fingers. JJ growling to slide down to be faced with her glistening cunt, slithering his arms around to grip firmly of her inner thighs, pulling her down her bed just a little to have her all to himself.

"Always so wet and ready for me after how many times is it now?" JJ chuckled placing a wet kiss on MJ's inner thighs, smiling against her skin.

"Shut up Pogue." MJ groaned in frustration, strictly only wanting JJ to tend to her and her desire for him, her body tensing up with heat with each touch of his.

"Gladly." Was the last thing JJ said before slowly sliding his tongue between MJ's sticky wet folds, bucking her hips into the air at the sensation making JJ raise his hand into the air to smack it back onto the skin of her outer thigh, cupping her hand against her lips to muffle the sounds of her moans, of course, it was still in her room in her house filled with her family sleeping.

Removing himself real quick, in search of his phone to unlock his phone as hand it to her. 

"Record this." Was all he said before continuing to eat like a man that was starved. MJ shakily pressing the record button, trying her best not to stay still and focus on him.

Lapping his warm tongue like it was his last meal, his tip of his nose pushing roughly each time he devours MJ. Whispers of profanities that sounded so sinful escaping from her lips  as he quickly chased her to her orgasm.

It was electrifying.

They always had amazing sex, but this time it felt different it was a never ending wave of ecstasy, there was someone more then passion in it and both MJ and JJ felt it, and they didn't seem to care to figure out what it was that was so different.

The coil twisted and turned in the core of MJ's orgasm, panting heavily as she gripped the blond locks of JJ's messy hair, tightening and clenching her thighs around his head. Inserting his two fingers as he focused on nothing more then that spongy spot inside, and the so desperate bud, sucking and lapping over it like a man that was starved, sounds of his saliva and MJ's glistening wetness, pants, moans, hums from them both filled the silence of MJ's room. With one final pop of his mouth away from her clit that's when the coil snapped a rush of her orgasm escaping from her lips, JJ was quick to silence her moans, into his mouth, tasting herself and him on her tongue made her want JJ all to herself. Grabbing his phone to end the recording himself and toss it to the side returning his focus to MJ.

"As much as I wanna hear those pretty noises, you gotta be quiet for me baby. Can you do that for me?" JJ sweetly questioned at MJ, both of them heavily panting to catch their breath.

"Yes. Please...Pleeeeeaaaase J, Baby. I need you so bad." MJ couldn't help it anymore, she needed to be close to JJ, she needed HIM. Throwing off her highschool t-shirt, along with JJ quickly pulling off his tank. JJ attacking her lips to push himself to feel his skin onto hers, flipping her over for she can straddle him without breaking their kiss that felt like fireworks were erupting.

MJ removing her lips from his, resting her forehead on his, JJ looking up at her with his mesmerizing blue eyes. Taking the liberty of positioning herself over JJ's throbbing desperate cock, lining it up with her entrance allowing herself to grind against him, coating him with her juices. Hissing at the sensation whilst sinking down to take him in fully.

"Holy fucking shit...sucking me right up Princess. Pussy made just for me?" JJ groaned, firmly gripping ahold of her waist, squeezing but massaging her curves at the same time.

"Just for you J." MJ curled her lips into a smirk, throwing her head back as she finally adjusted to his size, lifting herself to roll her hips in search of a rhythm of the pleasure JJ presented to her.

Finally finding a steady rhythm to work with, the increase of her speed continued to work its way up. Gasping and shaking above him at the sensual pleasure he provided. JJ watched her, he didn't help by thrusting up into her, he was mesmerized by the way she moved and how amazing she felt. Groaning immediately when JJ felt her tremble, it only made him want her more.

"You make me feel so good baby." MJ breathlessly groaned, dropping her body to press against his chest, JJ using this as leverage to wrap his broad arms around her as she continued to bounce her waist, her juices dripping all around JJ's twitching cock.

"Goddamn look at you." JJ praised helping her movements by lifting her by her hips slamming her up and down onto him. "You're so beautiful like this...fuck." JJ growled then throwing his head back onto the pillow, his mouth gapping. He was mind-blown at how amazing this sex was, feeling everything and every movement of their bodies it was ethereal at how much they craved each other.

Becoming so fucked out already, her thighs trembled. Desperate for help she whined and pouted at the man below her. "JJ...help...I-I need it." She whined. That was enough for JJ to give in, picking up his head at how beautiful her voice sounded, begging for him.

Bucking his hips up into her without warning caused both of them to moan loudly forgetting they were supposed to keep quiet. At that point they both didn't care. JJ tightly using his arms to tightly hold her waist, MJ supporting herself on his body in a plank-like position as they both found a perfect rhythm, pounding into her continuously from below, MJ inching at his rhythm to meet right in the middle. Sounds of pornographic semi-quiet moans and groans from them both, wet skin slapping against each other.

"Record. Now." MJ begged at him looking at him with strong features of the moonlight shining it, each details of their face structures, along with the strong deep crevasses of their bodies. Her pupils dilated, hooded lids as she tried to keep the focus on him, her eyes were so fucked out, she started to see specs of stars and plain white as her second orgasm was well due near.

JJ smirked at her words, using a free arm to reach across the bed, continuing his movements to fuck MJ deeply, hitting that spongy spot that made her groan, resting her head on his chest as JJ raised his phone into the air, capturing a high angle of them both continuing the fuck up into her while MJ began to move sloppily.

"My special girl...my favorite fucking girl." Pausing to use his last hand to grab MJ's cheeks to stare into him. Her mouth falling open as she whimpered at his action. "Look at the phone pretty girl, look how pretty you look every time we fuck."

In MJ's attempt to glance at the phone, visibly seeing her naked body against JJ, smiling dumbly at the phone while JJ smirked at her fucked out expression, you can hear the loud slaps of skin sure enough audible in that video. JJ using his hand to sloppily tongue down with MJ before ending the video once again disregarding his phone and bringing his focus back on MJ to reach their orgasms.

Definitely pounding at his hardest, nails digging into her hips, MJ sucking and nipping at his chest leaving purple and red marks to return the favor. Until that familiar coil began to twist and turn again, her entire body shaking due to now raw and sensitive she was now.

Slurring her words at JJ, trying to look at him but failing to do so when her body went limp, amazingly fucked out to her vision was blurred and saw nothing but stars. JJ knew, he always did especially when his thrust got sloppy at the sight of MJ so intoxicated by him.

"J, I can't—JJ...JJ...JJ!"

It sent butterflies down his stomach, how beautiful she looked every time his named escaped from her plump pink lips he made her reach her orgasm, swearing like he can stay and this moment forever and ever. It scared him, but at the same time he enjoyed this new feeling. Listening to her whines as he thirsted up and pushed into her roughly for the last few pumps as he whimpered out her name like that's the only word he knew. Filling her with his hot cum inside of her. Which of course he already knew. She was on the pill.

Panting heavily, sticky sweat coated bodies now resting onto each other, JJ continuing to cockwarm her. Recollecting the best sex they had, out of how many times? Too many to count. Goosebumps flourishing their skin as they took in the emotions they put into it.

It was different. A scary—BUT— good different.

"Princess?" JJ rasped, his voice shaky as he grew exhausted but still always checked in.

"Handsome." MJ muttered against his chest, her eyes remaining shut.

"You okay?"

"I'm more than okay. Are you okay?" MJ smiled, JJ letting out a small chuckle.

"I'm fucking fantastic." JJ huffed out, a sprinkle of comfortable silence following as they stayed entwined with each other.

MJ couldn't help it. It was different, usually JJ went home, often times they went straight to sleep. Instead JJ was doing more then aftercare. JJ didn't know what it was either. They both laid there in their embrace until JJ spoke.

"Wanna go watch the sunrise? Maybe smoke a J, take a nap or some shit?" JJ asked nervously, clearing his throat as he spoke.

MJ turned her head to rest her chin on his chest, looking at him with glistening pupils trying to see through him before answering.

"You had me at "sunrise." MJ smiled at him, making JJ smirk placing a kiss onto her forehead.

࿐♒︎☽☼༄

A/N: 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂 you're welcome.
ALSO.
I apologize for the lack of updates but that's just me tbh I'm not consistent but I always make up for it at least. 🤗

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

62.7K 599 50
Leilia is just a 17 year old dancer, being the highest kooks ever - meaning everybody knows who she is. BACKSTORY ; Leilia is originally from the out...
60.1K 875 83
Growing up in the shadow of her older half brother, John B, would not have been the life Harley would have chosen. But then again, she also wouldn't...
353K 4.5K 81
Kayla Smith was in love with a Kook, but after they broke up. She started to fall for a pogue. Rafe still has feelings for her and is trying to win h...
109K 869 48
Mia Thornton, Topper's sister, was close with the Cameron family. It was expected, Sarah was Topper's ex girlfriend and both families being Kooks, ha...