Their Nightmares (Zosan)

By lilyluvsanime

NOTICE: I do not own one piece oda-sensei does. "Where's Sanji? He hasn't showed up yet. Didn't you invite hi... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter 30
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Author's Note πŸ™„
Chapters Fifty-Nine and Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One

Chapter Twenty-four

42 1 0
By lilyluvsanime

Chapter 24

--

(just so you know I'm adding swearing to the story because I thought I should. Although they already sweared lightly, they'll swear a lot more now.

I awoke. My sister, Reiju, was telling me that I was a failure and that I couldn't even save my own crewmate. She was telling me about being a double failure, that I didn't deserve to live, etc. Then, my dad appeared, and kept on just saying, "MEN CAN'T LIKE MEN! MEN CAN'T LIKE MEN!"

Like I even like Zoro. Or Luffy. Or Ussop. OR ANYONE ON THIS FUCKIN SHIP.

I stared down at my hands, wet from crying.

I could never, ever, begin to face the crew again

Those stupid assy nightmares were back again, and I could do nothing about them, so I had baggy eyes again

Zoro was captured, and it was all my fault.

Not only did Zoro get captured, but Bluejam got away with it.

I had invited a spy to join the ship.

Zoro's home had been completely wiped out.

I felt worse and worse, knowing that I had just done that. I bet Luffy wanted a new cook for I had failed him in a way I'll never forget.

I check to see how many berries I have. 300 berries. That should buy me 3 nights at a hotel with 99, and the rest could go to my captain. I knew that it may not be the best idea, but I wanted to go to that island to calm myself down. Of course, I knew I had to let someone know about it first.

I told Jimbei, as he was always training with Zoro, that I would be going to get a hotel on the island for a few days. Jimbei told me that I needed to make sure that I went undercover, as I had a bounty of over a million dollars.

"Make sure to give a fake name too."
"I will," I said.

"Just tell them I'm on the island, ok? Amd make sure they don't go looking for me."

"I'll do my best," Jimbei said.

"Thank you. I'll see you in 4 days. Is that good?

"Yes, that's fine."

"Alright. Bye!"

I wave, and Jimbei destracts the crew as I head to the island. "Need to find a hotel," I muttered under my breath. I ran along and found one. Ochitsuke suito. (this means calm-down suite in japanese). I book a room and sat on the bed, wondering what I should do.

I decide to just rest until morning, even though it's 2 in the afternoon.

I think about Zoro for one split second, and all of the sudden tears escape from my eyes and drizzle along my face. Damn, I can't stop thinking about our shitty swordsman. I continue crying, and crying, and crying. It takes a while, but eventually I stop crying. My kind-heart cannot stand the facts. The facts that arethe overwhelming truth. The truth that Zoro was gone, and wouldn't be back for a while.

I fall asleep, and I don't realize that I will not awaken for 32 consecutive hours.

Sorry, no author's note. Trying to write as much as I can. When I'm done writing for the day, I'll include an author's note.

----------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 457 12
Monkey D. Luffy dreams of becoming a pirate and gathers a crew to search for One Piece. What if Luffy ends up in the real world when he doesn't know...
44.2K 711 20
After the long drawn out fight with Kaido, the captain of the beast pirates and one of the emperors of the sea, Luffy and Zoro wake up from their lon...
11K 494 8
Your life was pretty lonely on a small island near Reverse Mountain. You were the easy blame for every little inconvenience in the villagers' life ju...
261 6 2
Her eyes cast low into an indistinct expression as she asks hesitantly, "You're... a pirate?" "Yup!" Luffy chirps, happily. "Why would...," Her words...