DIRT: the grunge diaries - Be...

MissElven3000

Bessie. Groupie, Bar Wench and Friend to Rockstars. Elizabeth 'Bessie' Brett is a Seattle girl through and th... Еще

Entry 2- The Party
Entry 6 - Drop the Leash
Entry 8 - Sweet Oblivion
Entry 13 - Bessie Bar Wench
Entry 16 - Just Breathe
Entry 18 - I know Somethin
Entry 21- Sex Type Thing
Entry 23 - Release Me
Entry 30 - What the hell have I
Entry 33 - Burden in my Hand
Entry 37 - Mind Riot
Entry 40 - Deep
Entry 42 - Minutes to Midnight
Entry 46 - All Night Thing
Entry 49 - Again and Again
Entry 51 - You Are
Entry 54 - Strangest Tribe
Entry 58 - Grind
Entry 62 - Smilin' and Dyin'
Entry 65 - Heaven Inside You
Entry 69 - Go
Entry 71- All secrets known
Entry 77 - Love me two times
Entry 78 - Come on When I Get Off
Entry 79 - Stay With Me
Entry 84 - Down
Entry 88 - Indifference
Entry 90 - Push Me, Pull Me
Entry 93 - Hail, Hail
Entry 102 - Looking in View
Entry 109 - Where is my Mind?
Entry 114 - On my Knees
Entry 116 - The Girls Wanna Dance
Three's Company - Entry 121
Entry 129 - I'm Above
Entry 133 - Hollow
Entry 136 - Sex as a Weapon
Entry 140 - Hearts and Thoughts
Entry 145 - Lost Inside
Entry 151 -Long Gone Day
Entry 164 - Broken
Entry 172 - Confusion
Entry 177 - Sickman
Entry 182 - Again and Again
Entry 186 - Shame
Entry 187 - Why Should I care?
Entry 188 - Broken Pieces
Entry 189 - Vs
Entry 180 - Can't Change Me
Entry 181 - River of Deceit

Entry 27 - So Close

120 4 26
MissElven3000

WARNING! 18+ readers ONLY - STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT

Bessie

After being looked up and down by Cavalera, and Sean calling him out on eyeing up me and Tori, the Sepultura frontman left us as Alice in Chains were about to go on stage. All I remember after Jerry so kindly fucked me in the mens restroom before walking out in a pissy mood, was Sean coming in, and teasing me about the situation. I also found out that he was the one to tell Jerry about me and Layne hooking up in the supply closet. I didn't even know anyone saw us, but I had a weird feeling someone had opened the door.

Whatever, I don't care. I enjoyed my tryst with Layne, my second time with him, and even though he was wheelchair bound, it was just as kinky, or even more so as I bounced on his length while we both moaned with pleasure, my breasts moving up and down with me as Layne kept a tight grip on my back.

Right now, we are watching Alice in Chains play their set, and Chrissie and Chris have returned from their afternoon long sex session, but they are still all over each other like nothing else. I think it's beautiful. They clearly love each other and I see myself in Chrissie's situation one day...with who? I have yet to find that out, but to love and be loved...wouldn't that be something?

Before the guys went on stage, Layne was tugging at my skirt seductively while he was sitting in his wheelchair. He's so adorable, with his smirk and those eyes that flirt from a distance. Layne would be a great partner and lover, but not right now. I know he sleeps around, despite the fact he has a girlfriend back home and I feel a little guilty when I do ride him, knowing that he is in a relationship, although I've heard it's an open relationship and she does the same. He was gently grazing my leg with the back of his fingers as he tugged on my incredibly short mini skirt, and that flirtatious look he gives me, makes me wanna get back on his lap again and go a few more rounds in the love making. However, I know Jerry is fuming.

Most people will probably think I'm not aware of how he is acting....like he's just been told no for the very first time. Sulking like someone stole his last Rolo, and steam coming out of his ears like he just ate a whole buffet of super hot chilli sauce. I know him and my flirting with Layne really gets him mad, especially as he learned that we fucked just moments before he dragged me to the mens restroom and angry fucked me for it. Now he's in love with me? This brings back when Dave told me he loves me, but I don't know what to think. It's a confusing time and I like these guys in their own ways, but love? I don't know if I love any of them.

Tori is totally smitten with Sean, looking at him while he beats the heck out of his kit on stage, Kinney throwing a cute little wink her way whenever he looks in this direction. I have never seen her this way before with anyone. She had a girlfriend a little while back, but even then she wasn't as into her as she is with Sean. My friend is buzzing, and I'm not sure if she's high or what (more than likely), but seeing her fawn over Sean, the same way he does with her is sweet. 

I'm watching Layne play a superb show, even with a broken leg, he never fails to draw in the audience, even when he's in immense amounts of pain. He's incredible.

Jerry is really hammering away at his battle axe, his guitar, strumming the strings with enough force, that I'm genuinely surprised they aren't breaking on him mid-Junkhead. I've seen him angry and pissed off before, but not like this. He knows I've slept with Layne before, but this time things feel different, like he only just realised he had feelings for me when he told me earlier tonight.

After their set came to a close, the Alice guys wanted to watch Ozzy and his band perform, so Tori stayed with Sean, while Layne and Mike stood with them, Mike with a girl on his side.

"Hey Bess, me and Chris are gonna head to the motel....I'll see you later?" Chrissie says as she approaches me.

"You crazy cats have fun." I wink.

"Oh we will." Chrissie replies with a smirk, before taking Chris's hand and walking away.

"USE PROTECTION" I yell jokingly, to get a rise out of them. All I get is a smile and a middle finger from Chrissie as the pair leave.

I smile knowing it's all in gest, before Jerry storms towards me. Again he grabs my wrist and drags me with him.

"What now?" I say as he drags me around the corner.

He backs me up against the wall and our lips collide, Jerry keeping a firm grip on my wrists as he raises them above my head and pins them to the brick with his hands.

"You....can't....keep...fucking.....teasing me....like this." Jerry says in between kisses with me.

"Like what? I don't know what you're talking about." I reply, pretending to be oblivious.

"Flirting with everyone but me. In this outfit....fucking Layne...." Jerry adds.

"Yeah well you fucked me when you found out, so I don't know what I've done wrong this time." I say with a carefully measured amount of sass.

"Wanna get out of here? I got a hotel room....just for us..." Cantrell says, and a big fluffy bed with a comfortable mattress sounds so good right about now. "You're killin' me with all this groupie behaviour....I want it to be just us Bess."

"Fine...you gonna stop getting pissy with me?" I say, getting kind of tired of his mood changes.

"What turns you on more...." Jerry asks with a smirk.

Next thing I know, we are rushing to get a cab to a Marriott hotel close to the venue.

When we arrive and check in, we burst through the door of room 349 as we kiss passionately, closing the door behind us as Jerry backs me up against it.

"So fucking hot..." he says, before we kiss roughly and passionately. 

I feel him play with the hem of my top with both his hands, and he lifts it over my head, revealing just my bare breasts. He stops and looks at them before getting closer and cupping a hand over my right breast, while the other hand steadies me on my back as we resume our kisses. His thumb roughly flicks my erect nipple, and his tongue breaches my lips to meet mine, our saliva mixing as we enjoy this fierce make out session.

"Fuck Jer...." I say as his lips move down my neck to my sweet spot.

We are both topless at this point, with just the clothing below our waist to be removed.

Jerry wastes no time in unzipping his pants, dropping them to the floor, his long and hard cock pushing up against me.

"I need to feel you...." I whimper, my eyes closing gently.

Jerry stops and places his hands either side of my panties under my skirt, slowly peeling them down my silky skin and noticing how wet they are.

"Fuck....was this because of me?" he winks.

"No....I was thinking of Layne" I smirk, knowing how pissed off that makes him.

Suddenly he stands straight in front of me, and hastily grabs one of my legs, wrapping it around his waist, hiking me up against the door. My other leg wraps around the otherside of him.

"You're a fucking tease....Gotta teach you a lesson, fucking bitch." Jerry says, part angry, part playing along with his persona.

"Oh yeah? You gonna fuck me up Cantrell? Why you stalling?" I smirk.

"Shut up and let me fuck you." Jerry says, lining his cock up with my wet, shaven pussy. 

He moves himself inside of me and grunts slightly.

God he feels good, he is huge and I'm living for the pleasurable thrusts Jerry is giving me right now. 

"Fuck...."I whimper, Jerry pounding me against the door, my skirt bundled up at my waist as he continues to make me feel amazing.

"I said, shut up..." Jerry replies.

"Fuck you..." I say, tilting my head back as he gets rougher with me, but god I am in pure bliss.

He pulls out of me and stops hiking me up, my feet now on the floor again.

"Why did you stop.....Daddy...." I pout, throwing some daddy kink in there. I know he gets off on that.

"Get on that bed. Now." he orders, motioning to the comfy looking mattress.

I walk over to the bed and Jerry spanks my ass as I walk past him.

"How do you want me daddy?" I ask.

"On your hands and knees." he demands.

I sexily proceed to move to all fours, gripping onto the headboard of the bed, and jutting my ass out, so he can see my butt and my glistening wet pussy.

He moves to the bed, kneeling on it to insert himself inside me.

"Fuck, you're so perfect..." He says as he thrusts in and out of me. 

"I bet you say that to all the women you fuck, Cantrell" I say as he rails me from behind. He pulls my hair back, so my head moves back, and he moves his head closer to mine.

"None of them are like you Bess....nothing like your pussy....nothing like your moans and your touch." he says as he continues to fuck me. Hard.

He pulls out again and lays down beside me, getting his breath back after his hard and fast assault on my pussy.

"You got a condom?" he asks.

"Always" I reply, getting off the bed and checking my purse. I pull out a condom and rip off the foil, then I climb back onto the bed and place the rubber over Cantrell's long and hard member.

I climb on top of him, mounting him, and gently move down his length as my core allows him to enter me.

"Shit, Bess." he says as I start moving up and down on his cock. 

I start slow and then fasten my pace, until my pussy contracts around him and my breasts move with my body as I ride Jerry. Milking him for all he's worth.

He looks at me, in admiration, our hands meet and our fingers interlock as I work my way to my orgasm.

"Shit baby....I'm gonna cum so hard....you make me fucking crazy." Jerry comments as he too nears his climax.

"Jerry....oh fuck....shit....my pussy....feels so good." I say. "Daddy?"

"Yeah babe?" Jerry replies.

"Cum inside....please?" I say, gasping as I get closer to the edge.

"You want daddy to cream inside that perfect pussy huh?" he says.

I nod "More than anything."

"Fuck! Jerry! I...." before I can even finish my sentence, I come undone all over his huge length.

"Bess.....fuck...." Jerry says before releasing inside the condom, inside my gaping wetness.

I collapse on his chest and lay there for a little while before I move next to him. 

He wraps his arms around me as I turn around to sleep and he whispers into my ear "I love you, babe."

Great, right when I'm exhausted.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Frogs Frogrella

Фанфик

16.9K 663 43
"You're the only sober person in my life. It feels like you were made for me?" he says, though it came out as a question rather than a statement. I...
29.6K 823 43
**BOOK 3** His touch sent me to a world where only he and I existed, where everything that was bad in the world fluttered away and the only thing tha...
5.7K 101 18
Layne is having a hard time after a break up. Jerry does what he thinks will cheer his friend up and sends an Escort friend of his, named Taryn, to h...
3.2K 75 11
Karina is an aspiring musician in Seattle, Washington. Focused on her music, she meets a familiar face in a rehearsal studio, unaware of how her life...