Deadly Sins | Monsta X

By ImKyuned

Would you sacrifice fifty souls to save your own? Selling her soul to Changkyun, a Crossroad Demon, at the a... More

Introduction
Prologue
Part 1: Time's up
Part 2: Negotiation
Part 3: Anya
Part 4: Victim
Part 5: Tease
Part 6: New Rules
Part 7: Doll πŸ”ž / Shownu
Part 8: Peaches
Part 9: Promises
Part 10: Princess πŸ”ž /Wonho
Part 11: Saturday Night
Part 12: Magnus
Part 13: Bad Decisions
Part 14: Blood
Part 15: Comfort
Part 16: Time is ticking
Part 17: Shared πŸ”ž
Part 18: Goddess πŸ”ž /Minhyuk
Part 19: Reward
Part 20: Kyun
Part 21: Home
Part 22: A Little Something
Part 23: Sisterhood
Part 25: Yearning
Part 26: Fake it
Part 27: Firework πŸ”ž
Part 28: Core Memory
Part 29: Breathe
Part 30: Distraction
Part 31: Jealousy
Part 32: Reality
Part 33: Kitten πŸ”ž/Hyungwon
Part 34: Repulsion
Part 35: Savior
Part 36: Secrets
Part 37: Sunshine
Part 38: Collapse
Part 39: Babygirl πŸ”ž
Part 40: Play
Part 41: Gorgeous πŸ”ž / Jooheon
Part 42: Havoc
Part 43: Revenge
Part 44: Henry
Part 45: Shield πŸ”ž
Part 46: Drowning
Part 47: Torture
Part 48: Morals
Part 49: Paralized
Part 50: Denial
Part 51: Golden
Part 52: Just Pretend
Part 53: Final Warning
Part 54: Truth
Part 55: Mine πŸ”ž
Part 56: Yours πŸ”ž
Part 57: Paradise
Part 58: Hopeless
Part 59: The Great War
Part 60: Nightmare
Part 61: Reminiscence
Part 62: Crossroad
Epilogue

Part 24: Babydoll πŸ”ž /Kihyun

415 27 2
By ImKyuned

Not the best smut in this series but the build up is so nice and 100% Kihyun 😂
Love you, babes, enjoy it 🖤

~*~

Part 24: Babydoll 🔞

Inwardly, Anya blows raspberries. Of course she can! She kissed her conscience goodbye a long time ago.

Mid-conversation, she moves a little closer to him, lifts her legs on the couch and turns her body to him. Kihyun smirks, crosses his legs, and supports his elbow on the backrest. 

"Are you still in touch with Henry?" he suddenly asks and Anya feels like she's missed a step.

Wow, what a mood killer.

"Um..." she stammers as all her confidence to seduce Kihyun evaporates.  "N-no... no I, I never heard from him again after the breakup..."

Even with her head lowered, she can feel Kihyun observing her compassionately.

"I'm sorry he did that to you!"
Suddenly he reaches his hand out to her, tucks her hair over her shoulder and lifts her head by her chin. "You deserve better than that..."

There's something in Kihyun's gaze that gives her back her confidence.

Smiling, she looks him in the eye, determined not to let Henry ruin this now.

"Don't worry! I know damn well what I deserve!"

He seems to notice her flirty undertone, because he raises his eyebrow and moistens his lips slowly, his eyes never leaving hers.

"And what's that, babydoll?"

What the fuck did he just call her?

Her lower abdomen twitches at his words and the dominant way he spoke them.

"What was that?" she asks, suddenly so turned on. "What did you call me?"

Kihyun just tilts his head and smirks at her. And this smirk tells her everything she needs to know. 

Without losing another second, she grabs his jacket and pulls him to her lips. At first, she feels him hesitate with surprise before he groans and buries his hand in her hair, pulling her closer to deepen the kiss.

It's almost as if she's been thrown back in time. So many times in her teenage years she'd imagined how it would feel to kiss Yoo Kihyun, and now she's actually kissing him!

Anya can't help but think that it's a good thing they kiss now and not at the age of fifteen, both of their experience and maturity definitely help make this kiss so amazing.

He grabs her waist and she shifts closer, feeling his fingertips wandering up to her boobs.

Gasping, she tilts her head to the side and his lips brush over the skin of her neck. She leans back on the couch and pulls him between her legs.

"Look at you!" he whispers and grins while digging his fingertips into her thigh. "So hungry?"

Driven by her arousal, she pulls him back to her lips and the kiss becomes wilder and wilder. She moans as his crotch hardens between her legs, feels the heat of their bodies—and then she remembers the contract.

"Wait!" she says, out of breath, and he leans back, his brows raised. "Ki, I need you to sign something first..."

He tilts his head, then nods as clarity returns. "An NDA, huh?"

Chewing her bottom lip, she nods. "I can't trust anybody..."

Kihyun leans closer and kisses her lips tenderly. "I'm sorry that not even the simplest things are easy for you." His soft voice sends a shiver down her spine and he crawls off of her. "Gimme that thing!"

Smiling, she sits up, grabs her purse and takes out one of Kyun's contracts. When she turns back to Kihyun he's gone.

Confused, she looks around and finds him sitting at his desk.

"Bring it over!"

Damn. He looks so hot in his chair by the huge desk, being all bossy.

With shaky legs, she walks up to him and puts the papers in front of him.

"You only have to put your name and date of birth here, and sign it on the last page!" 

Kihyun nods and takes the pen. Without a word, he fills in the empty lines at the top of the first page and flips it over.

"Last page too!" she says again, already forgetting if she's said it before or not.

"Yeah, I heard you the first time" He smiles. "But I won't sign what I haven't read..."

What?

Panic spreads in her guts as he leans back and actually begins to read the fine print. None of her victims has ever done this before!

"B-but... Ki, those are five pages of Terms and Conditions!" With all her might she's trying to sound nonchalant. She walks behind him and whispers into his ear, "Do you want me to dry out?" 

He laughs without raising his head. "No. But I'm not an idiot. I just wanna be sure, the way you wanna be sure. Just like you, I can't trust anybody... feel free to start without me..."

"But..." She kisses his neck and nibbles his ear. "I'm so done doing it myself. I wanna feel you!" 

He groans, aroused, and clings to his pen while trying to focus. "The more you distract me, the longer it will take, babydoll. Be a good girl and give me ten minutes..."

If he reads the last part and sees what he's really signing away, she's fucked!

Nervously, she walks around to the front of the desk again. There must be something, anything...

Without giving herself time to reconsider, she falls on her knees and crawls under the table. From down here she can see Ki's leg bouncing. She assumes he hates keeping her waiting as much as she hates waiting, but he has no idea what's at stake.

She crawls closer and when her hands touch his thighs he flinches and gasps before leaning back and looking down at her.

"What are you doing, babydoll?" He chuckles and Anya shrugs innocently.

"I'm starting without you..."

With these words, she seizes his belt and opens it.

"Go ahead," he says casually. "Nothing you do down there will distract me from this..."

Challenge accepted.

With quick movements, she lowers his pants and reveals his boxers. She doesn't have time to lose so she reaches into them and lets his length glide through her fingers.

How is he able to focus while being this hard?

His body tenses underneath her and Anya realizes this right now is just a power game to see who gives up first. And even though she's still so anxious that he might read stuff in the contract he shouldn't read, she's simultaneously turned on by the way he plays this game.

While smirking up to him, she pumps his dick a few times, watches him biting his lip, his eyes still fixed on the papers. Finally, she lowers her head and encloses his hard, pulsating length with her lips.

A deep, passionate groan comes out of Ki and his body tenses harder. With teasing slowness, she wraps her tongue around his dick, her hand helping stimulate him and she sucks him deeper.

"Oh, damn it, babydoll!" he curses and for the first time since she started this blowjob, their eyes meet.

With a lustful gaze he buries his hand in her hair, helps her with her movements without pressuring her.

"Fuck..." he breathes and suddenly leans closer to the table. Anya hears the sound of the pen scratching the papers.

He did it!

Fuck yes!

"You win!" Kihyun pushes back the chair a little and sinks deeper into it while she crawls closer, supporting her arms on his thighs without breaking the connection to his dick. With the anxiety of him reading the last point on the contract gone, she's finally able to focus on her arousal.

With her mouth filled with his hardness, she looks up to him, watching him gasping with his hand deeply buried in her hair.

Without a warning, he pulls her from underneath the desk and lifts her by her waist onto the desk right in front of him. With a teasing smirk, she spreads her legs and props them on the armrest of his chair, giving him an excellent view of what he longs for most.

Kihyun lays his hands on her waist, pulls her closer without getting up from his chair, and pulls down the straps of her dress, letting his lips brush over her bare skin.

She watches him closing his eyes, watches him wandering further down before his hands tug the dress over her head and leave her sitting there in her lace underwear.

Smirking, his eyes trace down the curves of her body.

"Take off your bra..." His low voice is filled with command so she immediately obeys, ripping it open, and tossing it to the ground.

Kihyun's eyes lighten up lustfully and he grabs her boob before attaching his lips to it. Gaping, she throws her head back, enjoying the feeling of his tongue and teeth teasing her sensitive parts.

This man takes his time and she's not surprised. Somehow he always felt like the kind of guy that would take his time with this. She's not sure if she's supposed to love or hate it. But she is sure she already dirtied his expensive desk with the juices dripping out of her—and she couldn't care less.

"Lean back, babydoll!" he breathes against her skin and again she obeys, leans back and arches her body against his touch when he lets his fingertips glide over her cleavage, her stomach, over her soaked core.

She can see in his face how proud her arousal makes him as he hooks his fingers under her panties and takes them off.

There she is laying on Yoo Kihyun's desk, wearing nothing but her high heels while he looks at her with such a dark gaze.

"You're real art... and so eager for me to take you, aren't you?" he says in a low voice.

With her lust now completely taken over control, she can barely answer.

"Y-yes!" she gasps, her breath hitching.

A soft moan escapes her throat when his lips kiss her stomach and again she arches her body against his touch while he digs his fingertips into her thigh. Teasingly slow, he wanders further down until she feels his hot breath close to her soaking center.

"Beg for me!" he whispers and she opens her eyes, looks down at her body, and sees him returning her gaze with this sinful smirk. "Beg for me to make you feel good!"

Oh, how much Ki's dominance turns her on!

"Take me!" she whines and lifts her pelvis, so greedy for him to touch her with his tongue. "Please, Ki. Ever since I've met you I've wanted you like this!"

Satisfied with her answer, he grins at her before letting his tongue glide slowly through her folds.

"Oh god!" Wailing, she lets her nails scratch over the wood underneath her.

"Oh, fuck!" Ki rumbles. The first taste of her seems to make him ecstatic; he wraps his arms around her legs tightly and eats her out wild and passionately.

The way his tongue curls over her core, the way he groans against her wetness... She's losing her mind!

For a breathtaking moment he stimulates her, but she notices that, even though he seems so needy for her, he doesn't wanna give her satisfaction. His movements are great but every time he hits the right spot and she moans loudly, he wanders to another spot.

This man likes to play. And he will probably edge her until she begs for mercy.

With one last lick he gets up and Anya looks down her body at him, watching him get moving. Slowly, he walks around the desk.

"Stay like this!" he orders and she obeys, out of breath, while he comes closer to the other side, closer to her face.

She bites her lip and tilts her head to watch him stop right behind her, her eyes glued to his hard dick.

"Turn over!" he says and she rolls on her stomach, her face now right in front of him.

Kihyun's hand glides over his dick. He pumps it a few times and she licks her lips in anticipation.

"Be a good girl and do that again!" he rumbles. Smiling up to him, she lets her tongue glide over the tip of his dick he's still holding before letting it disappear in her mouth.

Again he groans. Since she's busy supporting herself on the table, he's the one that helps her suck him deep and passionately until she feels saliva dripping down her chin. Kihyun curses and gasps in unison with her sucking and the way he clenches his jaw and bites his lip, the way he holds her face and pulls her hair is so damn sexy.

Kihyun grins and grabs her jaw, pulls her up by it before kissing her wildly and hungrily.

"I wanna fuck you now," he says and the way his voice sounds sends another pleasant shiver down her spine.

Hastily, she nods before getting to her knees and unzipping his loose jacket. She pulls the fabric over his shoulders and kisses his naked chest, his collarbone, his neck, sucks his skin roughly while Ki's hands wander over her stomach to her ass. He squeezes it while his free hand teases her nipple again.

"Come down!" With a firm grip around her waist, he helps her off the table. "Go over to the window!"

Again she obeys without protest. When she stands by the huge floor-to-ceiling windows, she sees the reflection of Kihyun taking off his jacket and pants behind her, before slowly walking over to her.

"Aren't you a dirty little girl!" he whispers into her ear. His hand digs into her hair and pulls her head to the side. With soft nibbles and bites he takes care of her neck, and Anya feels her legs become wobbly, her body softening and sinking into his touch. "You didn't even protest doing it here. You wanna watch me fucking you, right?"

"Yes!" she says in a strong voice, even though her shaky breath gives away her desperation.

"And you like it risky, don't you? You like the risk that somebody might catch me fucking you...?"

Fuck, his words are so casually spoken that it almost makes her faint! 

"Yes!" you repeat and a soft whimper comes out of her.

She's so needy for his dick.
Kihyun chuckles against her skin. "Oh babydoll, where have you been all these years...?"

Impatiently, she leans on the window, watches her breath steaming up the glass while Kihyun lets his hands glide over her body again, reveling in the feeling of her supple curves.

One moment later she feels the tip of his dick close to her entry and she spreads her legs a little more, presenting him her ass. She knows what a great view it must be, since she's still in her heels.

"So greedy!" He snickers and smacks her ass. "But I won't take you here..."

Whining, she throws her head back.
"Please Ki!" Their eyes meet in the reflection of the window. "Can't you see how desperate I am?"

He chuckles, still grinding his hardness against her ass. "I do see that!" His hot breath in her ear makes her whimper again. "And I love it!"

With these words, his hand glides past her body and pushes open the... oh, it's a door!

When the cold winter breeze from outside hits her body, she shivers.

"Can you already guess how I want you?" he whispers into her ear and her eyes fall on the pool.

Oh, damn!

"Yes!" she replies, her voice shaking as the cold winter night covers her body in chills.

"Come here, babydoll!" he whispers, passes her and pulls her with him by her hand. "We have to be quick. It's cold!"

Anya steps out of her high heels and they run over the lawn. The freezing cold almost numbs her. So when they jump into the turquoise water with a loud crash, it feels like a hot, cozy blanket around her cold body, shocking and then soothing all the nerves already alive from his incredible touches and kisses.

Gasping, she rises back to the surface and immediately clings to Kihyun, kisses him greedily while she wraps her legs around his hips, feeling his dick hardening between them again.

Even in the water, his body is warmer, pressing close to her with an almost feverish heat. He holds her close, returns the kiss, groaning while walking with her in his arms over to the side of the pool, closer to the waterfall. The falling water hitting the pool is so damn loud. It's good cause no one will hear her scream but at the same time, she probably won't be able to hear his dirty talk like this. That's the last thing she wants.

But to her surprise, he keeps on walking, his lips connected to her lips, her neck, and she moans loudly.

"Babydoll!" he says and looks at her. "Can you dive?"

Anya's eyes fall on the heavy waterstream next to them before and she nods. Both smirking at each other they dive down. The drumming sound of the waterfall seems like a distant thunder now as she dives underneath it.

Darkness surrounds them as they reappear on the surface, Anya lifts her head and looks around, wide-eyed as Kihyun gently pushes her through the water.

"What is this?" Her voice echoes through the well hidden little cave behind the waterfall.

Kihyun smirks. "A hiding spot..."

She loses herself from his grip and walks through the pool, her eyes carefully observing every inch of this cave. The water on the huge rocks make them look as if they're sparkling–almost become one with the night sky that shines through a hole on the top.

"This is amazing!" she gasps. "And it's so warm in here?"

Outside this cave, the warm water sheltered her, but her face and every limb above the surface still felt the aching pain of the cold like little needles that pierced into her skin. 
But inside here it's so warm, almost hot.

"Yeah, it's heated in here for..." Kihyun pauses and licks his lips. "Special occasions."

Grinning, she walks through the water back to him. "What kind of special occasions?"

"Occasions in which I wanna hear you screaming my name, babydoll..."

Fuck!

She throws herself at him again, and they kiss passionately while he digs his fingertips into her ass, groans into the kiss. With her nails sunk in his shoulder, she bites his bottom lip and lets her hand glide down his huge chest and lower. He looks so hot with his wet hair and the water dripping down his body...

The little lights inside the pool reveal every movement underwater and that thrills her. She doesn't wanna miss the part of him that gets her the most excited.

Kihyun lets his thumb glide over her cheek, right under her eye and smirks. "I've always had a weakness for that mole..."

Damn, this man is good. Taking something she's always been so insecure about and making it to his favorite thing only heightens her arousal for him.

Filled with lust, she grabs his hard dick and lets it glide through her hand. Kihyun moans and bites his lip, mumbles curses under his breath. They watch her movements while his free hand softly plays with her boobs, which glisten with moisture in the low light.

"Yeah, just like that babydoll!" he breathes heavily, seizes her jaw, and pulls her to his lips. "Fuck!"

Rumbling, he turns her before pushing her through the water to the edge of the pool while nibbling and sucking every part of skin reachable for him, and she moans at the sensation of his lips everywhere.

He stops her at the edge, makes her lean against it, and she feels him grinning against the skin of her neck before his hand wanders down her body, right to where Anya needs him the most. Her loud moans echo through the cave when his fingertips stimulate her core.

"Shit!"

Gasping, she clings to his shoulder, tangles up her fingers into his wet, slightly overlong hair while he kisses and bites her lips.

"Want more, babydoll?" he asks and she nods hastily while gasping into his mouth.

"Please!"

"Then bend over!" His voice is a deep rumble.

Instantly she obeys, bends over the edge of the pool. She looks over her shoulder, watches Ki wandering down her naked back with soft kisses.

"Do it!" she snarls, slowly losing patience.

Instead of obeying, he stops and pulls her head back by her hair. "Uh uh! Who's in charge?"

Again she rolls her eyes with lust. His dominant way of playing with her drives her crazy. Wonho was dominant too, but he had a playful way of dominating her. Ki is different. Anya knows he would hate it if she dared to disobey. And why would she disobey, when it feels so very good to give in to everything he wants?

"You, sir!" she replies in a submissive tone and their eyes meet. She can see in his gaze that what she just called him sets free a new wave of arousal in him.

Again he smirks and this smirk is even darker, even more filled with lust than before. Groaning, he grabs her jaw and lets his tongue curl over her cheek.

"Good girl..." His voice is a low whisper, and they kiss passionately. Then, just as her desperation becomes almost unbearable, his dick finally glides deeply into her. 

"Fuck!" she whines, ecstatic.

He feels amazing!

Moaning, she lifts her ass a little more, letting him dive even deeper into her with the help of the water around them.

"Were longing for this, weren't you, babydoll?" he gasps while holding her tight by the waist.

"So much!" she whimpers and he begins to thrust into her. Slow but deep. The water doesn't allow him to go faster and even though she's horny as fuck and longing for satisfaction, she loves this pace. Loves the way he groans with his every thrust into her, loves the way he digs his nails into her shoulder before lifting her upper body and nibbling her neck, loves the too-long aching moment when they balance between one thrust and the next, when she waits for the next jolt of pleasure to hit.

"Don't worry..." he gasps. "We're only starting here. Beg me when you're ready for me to finish you!"

So he knows damn well the pace in this pool will never be quick enough to satisfy her. But he loves it. He loves to drive her wild, loves to torture her. Anya saw this coming. And she enjoys him playing with her more than she thought she would.

"Yes, sir!" she moans and holds tighter to him.

Snickering, he turns her and makes her lean against the edge of the pool before grabbing her leg and diving into her again. She can tell that this definitely isn't the first time he's fucked someone in here. His movements seem like he knows exactly what he's doing.

Especially when he hitches her leg up over his hip, holds her tighter to his body, and suddenly speeds up his pace.

"Ki!" she wails. She didn't see this sudden pleasure coming and bites into his shoulder while he moans against hers.

"Gosh, babydoll!" he groans. "I could fuck you all night long!"

"Then don't stop!" she pleads and he snickers again before their lips meet.

Their tongues dance while he keeps on thrusting into her.nKi fucks her in a way that's new to her. His dominance in combination with the fact that their bodies are featherlight and allow positions she always dreamed of, makes this one of the best sexual experiences she's ever had.

"Please!" Anya whines, out of breath. This dude just edged her for the third time and her body is slowly losing control. "Please, Ki! Please, I wanna cum!"

Laughing, he grabs her jaw and kisses her hungrily. "Want me to make you cum?"

"Yes, sir!" She groans, so needy for satisfaction.

Kihyun smirks against her lips before lifting her  out of the pool. "Then get out!"

As he helps her up, she feels her legs shaking from the way he's been fucking her for so long now and at the same time, her arousal becomes unbearable.

"Come over here!" he whispers and guides her by the border of the pool to the other side of the cave, where a beach lounger awaits.

She falls on the soft furniture and he slips next to her, carefully drying her body with a towel.

"Comfy?"

Anya nods. "Yes!"

While smirking at her and observing her face closely, Ki lets his fingers glide over her still-moist boobs, her thighs... and between them.

A loud, passionate moan escapes her throat and she arches her pelvis against his touch.
Greedy, she pulls him to her lips and once again their tongues start to dance, fighting for dominance while he slips between her legs.

Only one moment later his length fills her up again and she throws her head back, moaning.

"My god, if you could see your face!" He groans, smirking and kisses her while curling his hips against hers. "Am I making you feel good?"

Whimpering, she nods. "So good, Ki! Your dick is amazing!"

"Heard that before!" he chuckles, his lips now connected to her hard nipples while he keeps on thrusting into her.  "But it never sounded this beautiful!"

They chuckle and she smirks at him. "Liar!"

Ki's hand lays around her jaw and he lets his thumb glide over her lips. Greedy, she sucks his digit while closing her eyes and enjoying the way his dick shoves her closer and closer to ecstasy. He groans and speeds up his pace even more while she melts under his thrusts, already becoming hysterical again with the orgasm finally so close.

"I wanna feel you, babydoll!" His voice a deep rumble in her ear. "I wanna feel you cuming all over me!"

His words drive her crazy! 

"Fuck yes!" she wails and finally the knot in her abdomen bursts open. "I'm... KI!"

Praises and pleas fall from her lips when her high finally hits her like a tidal wave. After all this edging and teasing, this climax feels so intense, more intense than any other orgasm she's ever felt, and under that wave she's grateful to drown.

In the middle of her daze, she feels Kihyun's movements become sloppier. "Fuck, babydoll!" he rumbles. "I—"

A deep growl escapes him and the next thing she feels is his warm cum filling her up. He keeps on moving, trying his best to satisfy her even more but she's already fucked enough. Literally.

"Fuck!" he breathes before his body collapses on hers and their heavy breaths fill this dark hiding spot.

With a dazed smile, she buries her hand in his wet hair while Ki kisses her neck softly, chuckles against her skin. For a long moment they lay there as she lets her fingertips glide over Kihyun's back while he hums, happily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 277 32
{The code and The connect AU} The choices people make reflect their future. Sometimes they take the wrong decisions and end up losing everything. A p...
523 67 16
Changkyun lived a good life. He was a famous rapper, had money and people who he thought loved him. After a car crash, he finds himself in a hospital...
21.7K 622 8
An angelic halfling, thrown into a brutal war - not her own. Can she survive, can humanity? Angels or Hellion, Sky hates them both, hell, she even ha...