At his mercy || BTS PJM Ft JJ...

By keeri2202

"Please sir I beg you, don't hit my husband" You clasped your hands and kneeled before the male who is whippi... More

Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44

chapter 11

3.1K 201 31
By keeri2202

It's been two months and the majority of the work was given to you as ordered by Jungkook. He wanted to test you and make you suffer for your husband but you didn't give him the satisfaction of seeing you in pain. You maintained your poker face and never once revealed pain in front of him.

"Mrs Jeon is coming! Hurry up and clear the entry hall and arrange a proper welcome for the lady" the maid whisper yells to her other mates in the mansion.

The maids and butter gasp in fear as if they had heard a bomb blast. Indeed it's a bomb blast when it involves Mrs Jeon. 

"Hurry up!"

The maids and butter rush back to the main hall and clean the entire area while a few rushes to the storage room to gather some items for the welcoming of their miss.

You confusingly look at the maids hurting inside the house as of they are alerted of some hijack.

You innocently look around in the hole of finding some answers but none stops to explain to you and concentrate on their work.

"I wonder what has happened"

____

A high heel coated with pure red stamps on the road from the car as her legs are covered with long stockings while her gown reaches up to her mid ankle. The woman makes her way out of the car and looks at the mansion before her. Her red lips smirk proudly as her red polished fingers brush against her purse while the rose-attached hat stays on top of her head. Her does eyes and slim nose make her look unique and add more beauty to her aged face.

She steps forward and makes her way inside the mansion.

The maid steps forward with her head low and extends her hand to grab the coat from her lady.

"Welcome home Mrs Jeon," the butter bows down and the maids follow him by giving their respect to the old lady before him.

"It's good to be back after so long," Mrs Jeon hands her coat and bag to the maid and smiles at the view before her. The servants bowed their heads and the feeling of being in power enticed her with glory and pride. Her son never failed to impress her more and he did a good job in training these low-class peasants.

Mrs Jeon walks forward to make her way to the room but suddenly someone crashes into her resulting in her clothes to wet from the impact by the commoner. The maid and butler gasp in fear as they look at the poor girl.

"I'm sorry Miss I was-"

A slap was thrown at the girl making her fall on the ground with a thud.

____

You pour some coffee into the cup and place them on the tray. It's time for a coffee break for Jungkook and as usual, you had to place the coffee on his table before he arrives or else he would punish you by cutting your meals.

You take them and hurry to his room to place them in his room before he arrives at his room but what you failed to notice was the maids standing in a line with their heads down as the elder lady of the house walks through the hallway.

As you hurriedly walk you dash into the elder woman who wore expensive clothes and diamond with platinum plated jewellery. The coffee spills onto her making you gasp in fear.

"I'm sorry Miss I was-"

A harsh slap was thrown on your cheek making you fall on the ground due to the heavy impact.

"You filthy low-life peasant! How dare you spoil my dress and have the guts to pass by me!" The elder woman spits in digest as her voice fills with hatred and anger against you.

You slowly look up at her touching your bruised cheek as tears round up in your eyes.

"Didn't you learn any respects! Don't you know how to respect the lady of this house filth!" Her voice is laced with venom as she spits each word filled with insults.

You look down and tears uncontrollably fall from your eyes.

"Whip this bitch for hours and throw her bruised body on the streets!" She sternly orders but before the guards could capture her Jackson arrives at the place and bows in front of the elder lady.

"My lady, I'm sorry to inform you this but you can't have her leave the house or be punished. She is under Chief's order and he has strictly told us not to allow anyone to touch the woman" Jackson politely says but the hidden threat doesn't stop the fueling fire inside Mrs Jeon.

"How dare you tell me what to do! I'm the elder woman of this house which means I come first before Jungkook and my son will never oppose my words. Guards grab her" she looks at her personal bodyguard and the male steps forward to grab her but is stopped by a loud roar.

"What the hell is happening here!"

Jungkook's loud terrifying loud triggers fear across every person as they keep their head low and shiver in fear.

Jungkook glares at the people before walking inside the house and standing beside his mother. His eyes shift to the male who has his hands around your forearm. His gaze darkens before turning his attention to his mother.

"Welcome home Mom," Jungkook gives his mother a slight bow.

Mrs Jeon smiles in delight as she pulls her son into a hug.

"I missed you Jungkook," she says to which Jungkook nods.

Mrs Jeon's warm look hardened the moment she locked her eyes with yours.

"Throw this bitch out of here. She is spoiling my time with my son-"

"No Mom" Jungkook speaks in the middle of Mrs Jeon's words which baffles her as she looks at Jungkook in pure confusion.

"Nobody touches the girl. She is mine and she stays with me," Jungkook sternly says which angers Mrs Jeon.

"Is she your slut?"  Mrs Jeon questions him like a raging storm as her eyes pierce through him waiting for the answer.

"Are you keeping her as your mistress in my house? How dare you? Haven't you forgotten about your fiancee? You are already engaged with a rich and noble girl yet you hang around with an ugly poor whore like her-"

"Mother stop it!" Jungkook roars out after having enough of his mother's irritating words.

"She is not my slut and neither she is my mistress. She is a maid assigned to me and I need her under my eyes" he sternly informs her.

"But why!"

"I can't tell you that. It's work-related and it's better if you keep out of y/n's business now," He threatens with his low voice before walking away from the place.

Mrs Jeon clenches her fist before storming out of the scenes.

You wipe your tears as you get up from the floor. A few maids help you and give you some water to calm you down.

"Please be careful from now on, that old woman is a witch and now that she knows about your importance to young master she will try to make your life hell. So stay alert," the maid kindly informs you before helping you to your room.

Soon your baby starts crying grabbing your attention to her. You scoop her in your arms and began to feed your child.

Once you finish feeding your baby, you place her on your bed surrounding her with pillows and making sure it's comfortable for her. You look at the clock and it's past 11 pm. You sigh as you are burdened with heavy work and the humiliation you faced by the lady of this house rings like an alarm in your head.

You clean the room and arrange the place before going to sleep. You never slept with off light because of your daughter as she rolls over the bed or cries at midnight so you kept on your lights for easy tracking and give her milk so that she won't disturb the other sleeping members in the mansion.

You lay your bed, facing sideways and directed in the direction of your sleeping baby. As you look at her your eyes threaten to close and soon you fall into a state of slumber.

___

Jungkook grows frustrated as he thinks of various possible ways to capture the rebel group that is springing into his mind from the start. He harshly slaps the pen stand from his table resulting in it crashing onto the ground.

"Fuck!" He curses as he grips his hair.

"Jackson!" He calls out.

"Yes chief," he immediately rushes into Jungkook's room.

"You can leave and make sure to keep me updated on the entry and exit of the town. Strengthen the guards and arrest any suspicious person you come across in the town,"

"Yes chief," Jackson bowed and left the place.

Jungkook closes the files and left his workroom. As he walks through the hallway while fixing his messed-up hair his busy eyes fall upon your figure visible through the half-open door who is peacefully sleeping on the bed. He halts his rushing legs while his eyes are busy scanning your (s/c) legs that are visible as your handbook is raised above due to the breeze.

His lusty eyes stay fixated on your tempting legs as he walks inside licking his lips. He crouched near you while his hands touch your ankle. He gently grabs your ankle and sniffs like a lusted pervert.

"Even with a hanbok, you are a tempting seductress aren't you y/n?" He smirks before hovering above you and leaning forward to kiss your juicy lips.

"I want to have you now," he whispers before placing his lips on yours.

Your eyes snap open and you find Jungkook's dirty lips on yours. You immediately push him off the bed and cover yourself with blanket as your eyes tremble in fear.

Jungkook groans as he gets up and locks his dangerous gaze with yours.

"You're mine y/n. I want to have you now," he growls before pulling you to him by grabbing your collar and trying to kiss. You struggle hard as you try to pull away from him with screams and protests.

"No! Let me go!" You yell out so that someone can come to your recuse but nobody bothered to help you from this monster.

"Never! I will have you today no matter what! I'm enough with the wait " He snarls pushing you onto the bed.

Your baby wakes up and starts crying out loud.

"This shit!" He curses.

You engulf your child close to you as you look at him with fear.

"You're mine y/n. You're at my mercy and I would have you at any cost, " he smirks walking towards you.

____

Who will save our y/n now 😰 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 429 32
He is cold. But a sweet one. He has everything but he can't give you what you except from him. It's nothing but his attention and TIME. Preview : ...
1.1M 50.8K 60
(21+ ONLY) "I WAS SOLD" Three little words that stole my life.... The guard pushed her to the front, "bow to your new master" "NO!" She glared. "If s...
16.3K 657 18
Y/N lives in Korea. She's very jolly and sweet at school. She is kind to everyone if they are kind people too. She doesn't ever dream of hurting anyo...
9.8K 323 10
"π‘ͺπ’π’π’—π’Šπ’π’„π’† π’Žπ’†." 𝑰 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓. That single dare to my Kpop lover colleague was the beginning of my lusting journey after those seven...