[Quick travel] Thousand-layer...

By coffeenrie

[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god [快穿]主神的千层套路 Author: lonely bottle ( 作者:孤独的瓶子) Category... More

Initial
The Male Protagonist with a Flaming Head (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
end + extra 1
extra 2
extra 3
The Male Protagonist Playing Tennis (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23 end
extra 1
extra 2
Daddy Male Protagonist (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 end
extra 1
extra 2
Evil Ghost Assistant Officer Male Protagonist (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 end
extra 1
extra 2
extra 3 + Super Powered Hero (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 end
extra 1
extra 2
The Bewitched Male Protagonist (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
extra 1
extra 2
extra 3 + system
The Book of Friends (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34 end
The Male Protagonist Who Can Cook (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
The Male Protagonist Who Can Spell (1-5)
6-10
11-15
16-17 end
extra 1-2
ending chapter

18

640 22 0
By coffeenrie

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 19 The Hero with a Flaming Head 18 (Catching Bugs)

    The seasons in Italy are the same as those in Japan, so there is no need to prepare extra seasonal clothes.

    At an Italian airport, a thin, pink-haired beauty held a blank expression on her face, holding up three big characters "here" and a big red arrow in her hand. She was standing in the exit passage, wearing long-sleeved trousers. Her hot figure and red arrows attracted the attention of everyone around her.

    It may be that she was too conspicuous among the blond and blue-eyed Italian faces. When Tsunayoshi Sawada and his party left the airport, they saw Biyangqi at the first sight.

    When Hayato saw the familiar face, he suddenly crouched down clutching his stomach in pain.

    Toyoko: "Student, Yuji? Do you want to prank?"

    Yuji Hayato: "..."

    Toyoko: "It's not very civilized here, you should go to the toilet."

    Guji Hayato: "..." @ ! ! —(&#/~*#

    If it wasn’t for his stomach ache and he didn’t want to talk at this time, he would have jumped up and scolded people.

    Takeshi Yamamoto laughed and said: “It’s like this, the prison temple will have a stomachache when seeing his sister, and now the prison Si is much better. I remember when I first got acquainted with Prison Temple, whenever Prison Temple met Biyangqi, he would have such a severe stomachache that he would foam at the mouth and pass out, but as long as he didn't see Biyangqi's entire face, he could act normally. Feng

    Jing was shocked and said: "Wow? So exaggerated? Is this the legendary Gu bewitched."

    Yamamoto Takeshi: "Bewitched? What is that? Biyangqi is because any dish will become poisonous if it is handled by her." Stuff, Hayato Gokuji suffered from "biyangchi phobia" because he ate the "poisonous cookies" she made for him, that's why his stomach hurts when he sees her." Tsunayoshi Sawada: "

    Kujiji After training, from foaming at the mouth and fainting to now only having a stomachache, it’s not bad.”

    Feng Jing: “The prison temple student, is he okay?”

    Li Baoen: “I can’t die.”

    "Oh." Toyoko tentatively said to Hayato Kageji: "Student Kageji, if you are fine, move to the side? Squatting on the road is a bit in the way." Hayato Kageji: "..." Grinding his teeth, gnashing his

    teeth .

    Sawada Tsunakichi laughed, "Xiaoguo, don't play

    tricks on the prison temple." Toyoko smiled like a cat that likes to play tricks. Who makes it fun every time Hayato the prison temple is angry.

    "Biyangqi, long time no see."

    Everyone greeted Biyangqi one after another, and Biyangqi's cold expression softened after seeing them.

    "Long time no see."

    "Li Baoen~"

    Li Baoen was hugged by Bi Yangqi, and his black pea eyes seemed to cast a casual glance at Toyoko and Sawada Tsunayoshi.

    Toyoko:? ? ?

    Wait, why do you have to look at Li Baoen with a complacent expression? Are you showing off?

    Sawada Tsunayoshi also looked powerless to complain.

    "My dear younger brother Hayato, I haven't seen my sister for a long time, don't you even say hello?" Bi Yangqi's eyes fell on the prison temple Hayato who was kneeling on the ground and pretending to be dead.

    Hayato Gokuji... Hayato Gokuji wanted to pass out. But he couldn't faint now, at most his stomach hurt even worse.

    Prison Temple's voice trembled: "Sister...Sister."

    "Hayato is still so obedient," Biyangqi's smile widened. Seeing that she had Li Baoen in her arms, she did not force her brother to look at her.

    Biyangqi's eyes fell on Fengzhen casually, and said casually: "This is Fengzhen mentioned in the letter?"

    Fengzhen felt her hostility inexplicably.

    It's not the kind of malice that just doesn't like it, but a look of inquiry and consideration.

    Feng Jing smiled slightly: "Hello, sister Biyangqi."

    A woman likes to hear others call her sister, and Biyangqi is no exception. She hooked her hair around her ears and smiled coquettishly: "You know me?

    " Gang Ji also said it."

    "What are you talking about me?"

    Feng Yu: "Sister is sexy and beautiful, wild and charming, kind and considerate, and she is also Li Baoen's favorite woman." System: [

    This is the social bull. Obsessive-compulsive? 】

    Sawada Tsunayoshi: "???" No, I didn't speak.

    Reborn:? ? ?

    You still come with your mouth open.

    Feng Jin opened and closed his mouth as sister and sister, with a small mouth that was so sweet that it was so sweet. Hearing this, Hayato almost forgot about the pain in his stomach.

    Full of lies, not a word of truth! Prison Temple Hayato cursed in his heart.

    Biyangqi was overjoyed by the praise, and it was the first time she met such a eloquent man in Pengo Lie, which was full of straight men. "Really? You'd better not lie to me."

    Toyoko: "Of course it's true. If you don't believe me, ask classmate Guiji."

    Hayato Guji: "..." Why did you drag me into the water! My stomach hurts like this, don't let me go!

    Biyangqi: "Is that so, Hayato?"

    Prison Temple Hayato felt aggrieved: "...Yes."

    Biyangqi smiled even wider, and the previous hostility was swept away, and even released Li Baoen from her arms Go down, walk to Toyoko, squeeze Sawada Tsunayoshi away, and pull Toyoko away.

    "The pick-up car is already waiting outside, let's go out quickly. Your name is Fengzhen, right? Listening to this name, it doesn't feel like R's name." Fengzhen accepted Biyangqi's enthusiasm well, and said with a smile: "

    Yeah , Sister, I am from Country Z, and I came to R because..."

    The two walked farther and farther, without any scruples about other people, and left the people behind behind. The people behind could only look at the backs of the two of them talking with each other.

    Li Baoen: "..."

    Tsunayoshi Sawada: "..."

    Hayato Gojiji: "..."

    Others: "..."

    The others are fine, but the three victims present have something to say.

    Feng Jing is handsome and delicate, as long as he wants to please someone, then that person has no way not to like him, all he needs is a sweeter mouth and his face. There will be no disadvantages.

    In this world, there is no one he can't handle.

    After only half an hour, Biyangqi almost recognized Fengzhen as her biological brother.

    Hayato Gokuji: ...The clown turned out to be me.

    The car everyone was riding in was a long version of Lincoln, and the space in the car was very spacious for more than a dozen people, so it was enough for Ryohei Yamamoto and Sasakawa to sit in the back.

    Sitting in the front row, Biyangqi and Toyoko just happened to mention that Hayato Kidari had a stomach ache when he saw her.

    Biyangqi put her hands on her hips and sneered again and again: "Hayato must love my sister too much, right?" Heoji Hayato dared not say anything

    : "...Yes."

    Feng Yu: "Sister Biyangqi likes cooking very much. Is it?"

    Biyangqi raised her chin proudly: "Of course."

    Feng Yu smiled softly: "I like it too, but I am weak and can't smell the smell of oily smoke, but I like making desserts, milk tea and other things. Come to my house some other day when my sister arrives in Japan, and I’ll make it for her to eat.”

    Biyangqi: “Then it’s settled.”

    How Biyangqi sees Fengzhen so pleasing to the eye now, she can’t wait to see this cute and sensible little milk dog It's a pity that he is a member of the tenth generation, so he can't be kidnapped.

    Tsunayoshi Sawada's brown eyes stared at the front row without blinking: Small animals are on alert. JPG

    Bi Yangqi: "It seems that Tsunakichi is very nervous about you." She chatted with Kyoko before, and the other party was not like this Be nervous. No, it should be said that I have never been nervous.

    Feng Jing took it for granted: "He likes me."

    Bi Yangqi gave him an appreciative look, as she should be so confident.

    Bi Yangqi: "How far have you guys progressed?"

    Feng Jing pretended not to understand, and pretended to be stupid.

    Biyangqi was much more straightforward and bold: "Did you kiss?"

    Fengzhen couldn't pretend anymore, and said shyly, "Yes, I did."

    Biyangqi continued to gossip: "Did you do it? Do you know that you need to take good protective measures between boys?"

    Feng Yu blushed, and said embarrassedly: "We haven't done it yet, we are still young, and we have to wait until we are adults..."

    Bi Yangqi: "Ah? Didn't Gang Ji do it last year? Are you an adult yet? You are not an adult yet?"

    Feng Yu: "The country Z does not become an adult until it is eighteen years old. Besides, Gang Ji and I are not together yet, we have an appointment to be 18 years old..."

    Bi Yangqi: "... Tsk, Young love, you are not afraid that Tsunayoshi Sawada will run away."

    Toyoko: "No."

    Biyangqi: "You trust him that much? Men are bad, and they only think of their own tricks. "

    The men behind: "..."

    Tsunayoshi Sawada: "..." I heard Biyangqi.

    Feng Yu couldn't laugh or cry: "Sister Biyangqi, have you forgotten that I am also a man?"

    Biyangqi: "Ahem. You are different."

    How could such a cute boy be as fragrant as those stinky men? !

    Feng Yu thought about it carefully, and then said: "I think Gang Ji should be worried about whether I will run away. After all, Peng Lie is a mafia, and there is danger at any time. And with my face, wherever I go There are people who want it. The next one is better."

    Bi Yangqi: "..." You are so reasonable that I am speechless.

    Tsunayoshi Sawada: "..."

    Tsunayoshi Sawada's resentment 10086

    system: [Host, you must be serious. ]

    Feng Yu was surprised: [How is it possible, 001, have you forgotten, I still want to give birth to a child for Tsuna. ]

    System: [Oh, just to see how seriously you speak...]

    Toyoko: [This way Tsunayoshi will feel a sense of crisis~]

    The system looked at Sawada Tsunayoshi's face, [Master Host, you should be thankful for you Still underage. 】

    The resentful eyes followed like a shadow, and the black air behind someone was about to materialize. Toyoko sent a message to Sawada Tsunayoshi on his mobile phone while Biyangqi was looking elsewhere.

    Feng Jing: [I want to kiss you. >3

    Tsunayoshi Sawada: ...

    Tsunayoshi Sawada: ... [Hmph. 】

    After a few seconds, Feng Yu received another message.

    Stupid Gang: [——> 3

    ——Puff.

    Feng Yu glanced at him with a smile in his eyes. "Sister, where are we going?"

    Biyangqi: "Pengelie's headquarters."

    Fengzhen: "How long will it take?"

    Biyangqi: "It will probably take another hour. What's the matter?

    " Jing distressed: "I want to go to the toilet."

    Bi Yangqi: "Fei Di, stop in front. There is a public toilet in front."

    Toyoko glanced at Tsunayoshi Sawada: "Then I'm going?"

    Tsunayoshi Sawada hurriedly followed: "I'm going too!"
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 87 7
An Xuanyu is a programmer. His biggest hobby is to design perfect programs for players to enjoy the fun of the game world.However, due to a molestat...
955K 86.3K 39
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
2.1M 127K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
89K 2.3K 176
Title: 穿成猎豹幼崽在原始种田 Author: Shu Zhi (殊志) Status: Ongoing; Serialized (35 Chapters Free) Description: When Luo Qiu, a college student, was watching Sur...