The Legendary Pokemon Researc...

By Angry_net

Y/n Herrmann, is the 8th Kalos gym leader who specializes in dragon type Pokemon while also a part timer prof... More

Ch1 To Be Prof. H
Ch.2 To Be At Laverre City
Field Nots 1
Ch. 3 To Wonder Where HE is
Ch.4 To Be Z1
Ch.5 To Have Lovely Dreams
Ch.6 To Protect Who Can't See Truth
Ch. 7 To Be At Temple of Ruins
Ch. 8 To Have Fantasy Dreams and Nightmares
Ch.9 To Be Settlement
Ch.10 To Party Dancecapades!

Bio

4.2K 69 7
By Angry_net

Name: Y/n Ryuco Herrmann

Age:16

Father: Ryuco Herrmann

Mother: Hanha Herrmann

Bio: 8th gym leader after Wulfric decided to retire and due to him and Ryuco being close friends and knows how strong Y/n is. He offered Y/n the position and he accepted the offer becoming the 8th and strongest gym leader in Kalos, the dragon type expert. Y/n decided that he also wanted to studies the powers and properties of Legendary Pokemon so once every other month, he will go out and search for the legendary Pokemon, battle them and if defeated them, place a device that he and the Lumiose City gym leader, Clemont made to make sure that they are okay knowing the power of the legendary Pokemon.

Your Main Team:

1- Secptile

2-???

3-???

4-???

5-???

6-???

Gym Team:

1- Flygon

2-Haxorus

3-Garchomp

4-Kingdra

5-Secptile

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 210 14
Y/N is a Fairy Type specialist in the Galar region who is Opal's successor. Y/N's team consist of Shiinotic, Galarian Rapidash, Hatterene and a Sylve...
9.2K 326 24
~(This book is under heavy rework. 07/21 Chapters reworked. Be aware, chapters will not line up with each other during this period.)~ Kalos. A place...
2.3K 2 93
4 Months after the ending of Pasio University, the students return from Summer break and are ready to get back to University for Sophomore year. thin...
5.6K 166 21
Angel Barnes wasn't your average 17 year old girl living in Vaniville Town. What you might not know is she was infact raised by Pokémon. How you may...