Secret Second Marriage

By Taexzoe

Jeon Jungkook the one and only son of the Jeon family gets forced married to a spoiled rich bratty girl and a... More

Chapter 1 - His Life The Intro
Chapter 2 - Trip to Japan
Chapter 3 - A Sweet Bond
Chapter 4 - He Loves Her
Chapter 5 - Why Jungkook?
Chapter 6 - You Are Mine
Chapter 7 - His Friends Visit
Chapter 8 - Shifting Back To Korea
Chapter 9 - He proposed Her
Chapter 10 - New House
Chapter 11 - The Royal Engagement
Chapter 12 - Meeting His Mom
Chapter 13 - Meeting Her Parents
Chapter 14 - Messed Up
Chapter 15 - Marriage
Chapter 16 - Will He Come Back?
Chapter 17 - His Wife?
Chapter 18 - I Love You
Chapter 19 - He Is Back!
Chapter 21 - Back To Japan
Chapter 22 - Baby Is Here
Chapter 23 - Guilt And Regret
Chapter 24 - Caught

Chapter 20 - Leaving Them Forever

456 35 7
By Taexzoe

Title - Secret Second Marriage
Written by Taexzoe

Author Pov

— Soobin Vs. Jungkook  —

As Jungkook & Yn walked out, Soobin followed them.

Soobin - What are you doing with her?
He asked in a raised tone.

Jungkook - What are you talking about, I am her husband.
He replied calmly as he put his arms around his wife protecting her.

Soobin - You are her ex-husband. You abandoned her before your wedding itself! So don't even think about her.
He said, gritting his teeth.

Jungkook - I had my problems and Yn know everything about it.
He said and pulled Yn in his embrace.

Soobin - You broke her heart!! How can you even get back to her? You don't even deserve her, she is mine now, and I will make sure to keep her safe from you. You can't have her back. 

Soobin tried to grab Yn but Jungkook held her so tightly, she was wrapped around him and he wouldn't let anyone separate them from each other. He was so protective of her.

Jungkook - I had to protect her, I had no other option. And she is pregnant with my baby. So don't even try to pull her.
He said in a very strict tone.

Soobin - You don't need to protect her. I can do it.

Jungkook - Oh you? You don't even know half about her. But I know everything about her. I care for her more than you could. And you're threatening her by calling yourself her new fiancée?
He turned to Yn

She had tears in her eyes as she looked up at him and then back at Soobin who looked hurt as well.

Yn - Look Soobin from the start I told you about Jungkook then why are you acting up? And about Jungkook I love him. And I understand his problems he use to sneak in for me to take care of me. Yes he vanished for a long but that for me.
She said, with tears in her eyes.

Soobin looked a little stunned as he couldn't believe.

Soobin - Did he even apologize to you? Did he at least feel repentant about what he did?

Yn didn't say anything as she started to cry, she hid her face in Jungkook's chest as he held her close.

Jungkook - Obviously I apologised, what do you think Soobin. We are legally married and you can't break our marriage Soobin.
He yelled patting Yn's head softly.

Soobin's eyes had tears in them as he looked towards Jungkook & Yn and he tried his best to control his temper & not lose it as his whole life was turning upside down now.

Soobin - You have no right to call her your wife when you abandoned her. I am marrying her!

Yn - ENOUGH SOOBIN WHEN YOU SAID YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND ME YOU LIED!! SOOBIN I LOVE HIM PLEASE
She yelled on top of my lungs, Soobin was stunned when she yelled at him calling him a liar. His world crumbled on this very spot. She was still loving him and defending him. Soobin felt betrayed as he tried to control his anger and tears. He couldn't believe she still loved & defended him after everything he did to her.

Jungkook - Heard her?
He asked with a small devilish smile.

Soobin - Y-You two...
He yelled looking at Jungkook, he was losing it. His heart was shattering while she hugged him and called him her husband still loving him.

Soobin - You don't love me at all, right? You are just using me as a cover-up. You don't actually love me.

Yn was about to say something but Jungkook placed his hand on her mouth silencing her.

Jungkook - Look buddy she never loved you, Stop being Delulu.
He said.

Soobin froze for a few seconds as he realized that she never loved him. She was so madly in love with Jungkook that she could never love anyone else. Her love for him had not diminished a single bit. He was stunned & hurt and was in tears he couldn't take all this in at this instant, as he looked up at Jungkook with a broken heart.

After everything happened, he didn't wanted to speak even a word so he left with a sad smile on his face. Soobin left while Jungkook walked back in with Yn clinging to him still and she was crying softly, he held her tightly against his body to provide her comfort like a shield. He couldn't stand seeing her like this, he wanted to provide her with all the love & support in the world after being away from her for so long.

Later
Jungkook's parents got to know Yn and Jungkook are together so they arrived at his house.

Jungkook's Mother - YOU ARE AGAIN BACK WITH THIS GIRL!!
She yelled with a disgusted look.

Jungkook - Yes, I am.
He stood tall as he looked her in her eyes and didn't flinch an inch. He wanted to stand strong in front of her and in front of his father as well to protect Yn
Jungkook's Father - Jungkook you already have a wife Moon! You can't just be with your second wife.
He said, glaring at Yn.

Jungkook married Yn for love where as Moon Jungkook's first wife married him for money.

Moon also entered the hall and saw Jungkook with Yn making her blood boil.

Yn was afraid of the scene unfolding in front of her with Jungkook's parents as she hid behind him.

Yn She tried to shield herself with him as she cried silently behind him in panic.

Jungkook - Mom, dad, I really want to be with Yn. She understands me better than anyone in the world, she knows how to calm me down. And she supports me no matter what.  Now please don't interfere in this.
He said more like demanding.

Jungkook's Mother - Not acceptable, I don't accept your marriage nor this society accepts your marriage.
She said.

Jungkook - Whatever I am leaving this country going somewhere with my love and will never return and Moon I'll send you our divorce papers too.
He said.

All this surprised his parents as they couldn't believe what they were hearing. Jungkook had lost his mind. But it was true, he wanted to be with Yn and was ready to leave the country for her, he was so passionate about her.

Jungkook's mother - WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THIS GIRL, SHE IS NOT EVEN AS PRETTY OR INTELLIGENT AS MOON. IS THIS A JOKE?

They couldn't believe their son was doing all this for a simple looking girl like Yn.

Jungkook - Yeah yeah your plastic daughter in law.
He said and rolled his eyes at Moon.

Everybody was absolutely stunned. They weren't expecting Jungkook to say this to his first wife. His mother was infuriated while his father was left baffled and dumbstruck. Moon started yelling at him.

Moon - How dare you speak like that to me? You were nothing but average before you met me, now you think so highly of yourself?
She asked with a scoff.

Jungkook - I am a billionaire, plus the happiest man alive. I even got my name in the top 5 handsome man in the world miss moon.
He said glaring at her.

Moon was absolutely speechless now when she saw how much her husband could change and how much he had changed after marrying Yn. It made her feel so helpless, all of the money in the world that she had was no match against his beauty and personality.*

Jungkook - You know why I left you? I realized that I never loved you, you're so shallow and I don't love you. My father forced me to marry you and that's the truth. You were so shallow and materialistic. But this girl here, she is the love of my life and I love her madly.
He spat nothing but truth.

Jungkook - LEAVE MY HOUSE ALL OF YOU!
He yelled seeing the state of Yn made him worried she is pregnant and that was not good for her.

Yn looked at him in panic and fear and even though she trusted him but seeing his angry parents she was a little concerned, she hugged him tightly and held on to him as she cried silently. She knew he would never leave her or let anyone in the world harm her and this made her feel relieved and safe.

All of them eventually left the house as his parents couldn't believe his outburst and just couldn't understand why he chose his second wife over Moon. He wanted to live with Yn from then onwards. He had made his choice. Nobody could take away his wife.

— 10:30pm
In their bedroom

He was in bed with Yn, hugging her tightly and she was in his arms sleeping peacefully. He was on the verge of crying seeing her so innocent and peaceful as he watched her lovingly. They had been married for a couple of months now and she was pregnant with his child. He was feeling a sense of joy and relief seeing her like this and he was determined to never leave her side ever again.

Yn - Jungkook are very really leaving the country and shifting back to Japan?
She asked, innocently looking in his eyes.

He kissed her forehead and held her closer and replied.

Jungkook - Yes, I want to get away from all this drama and negativity around this country. I want to start fresh here with you and our child as a family. Nobody will create any problems.

He was so relieved as he looked at Yn like she was everything to him and he couldn't imagine living without her. He couldn't believe his life did a total 180° turn and he had never felt so happy before as he did now with his second wife.

Jungkook - Day after tomorrow we are flying back okay?
He said.

She smiled and her eyes lit up as she realized this was really happening, she was leaving this messy country and was going to live with him in the country they met. She felt like this was a dream but it was real.

YN- Thank you so much for choosing me to be your wife.
She said making Jungkook smile.

She buried herself into his chest and hugged him tightly as she cried softly. She was so relieved, she never thought she would get to live with him so soon as he was planning to do this after the birth of their child.

Yn - But what about the mansion we bought here?
She asked.

He rubbed her back as he looked into her eyes and replied.

JK- We will sell it. I don't want anything connected to this country anymore. I just want to start fresh with you and our child as our family. I don't want my wife or child to have anything negative in their life. We can buy a lovely mansion for ourselves in Japan.
He said, Yn smiled seeing how much Jungkook was planning for them.

Yn - We will design it?
She asked as she wanted to design their house.

He kissed her forehead as he wiped her tears away with his fingers.

JK- Yes, you can design it. You can do anything. Just name it and we will get the house of your dreams.

He pulled her into a hug holding her close and she smiled as she buried herself into his chest as he felt like this was a dream as she never expected that she was going to get these many privileges from her husband.

Yn - I love you so much.
She said.

He smiled brightly as he caressed her smooth face and hair as he looked into her eyes with love. She was a ray of sunshine for him, she gave him the power to fight in this world and made him not want to give up. He was thankful to her and had never felt this way before in his life ever.

JK- I love you too.

With his hand on her pregnant belly, he felt his child inside her moving as she also smiled back at him. She was the love of his life.

CHAPTER TWENTY ENDED-
Thank you so much for reading 💐
Taexzoe <3 !

- Please comment and Vote that gives me motivation to post sooner !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 1.2K 9
Her love for him is too deep, deeper than she would have liked it to be and this love is the only reason of her hurting. This love is the reason she...
4.4K 277 32
A beautiful LOve StOry of a simple Yet GORGEOUS woman named YN and the One and Only ROCKSTAR Jeon JungkOok !' Unbelievably good looking , hOt as heLL...
139K 4.1K 42
Y/N's father A Yakuza of Europe doesn't want war with an Asian Yakuza Leader - Jeon Justin Jungkook so to maintain the peace, Y/N and Jungkook marrie...
1.4M 41.7K 48
Jeon Jungkook... your college/high school professor as well as your secret COLD husband you got forced to marry!! You both hate each other but his b...