Secret Second Marriage

By Taexzoe

Jeon Jungkook the one and only son of the Jeon family gets forced married to a spoiled rich bratty girl and a... More

Chapter 1 - His Life The Intro
Chapter 2 - Trip to Japan
Chapter 3 - A Sweet Bond
Chapter 4 - He Loves Her
Chapter 5 - Why Jungkook?
Chapter 6 - You Are Mine
Chapter 7 - His Friends Visit
Chapter 8 - Shifting Back To Korea
Chapter 9 - He proposed Her
Chapter 10 - New House
Chapter 11 - The Royal Engagement
Chapter 12 - Meeting His Mom
Chapter 13 - Meeting Her Parents
Chapter 14 - Messed Up
Chapter 15 - Marriage
Chapter 16 - Will He Come Back?
Chapter 18 - I Love You
Chapter 19 - He Is Back!
Chapter 20 - Leaving Them Forever
Chapter 21 - Back To Japan
Chapter 22 - Baby Is Here
Chapter 23 - Guilt And Regret
Chapter 24 - Caught

Chapter 17 - His Wife?

923 46 4
By Taexzoe

Title - Secret Second Marriage
Written by Taexzoe

Author Pov
Yn and Jungkook had been apart for two months. Both were missing each other and waiting for the next encounter. YN had been healing in the hospital, making a slow but steady recovery. She was too weak to do much else but she waited for the moment to see Jungkook again and to give him a second chance. Jungkook was also missing her and he couldn't stop thinking about her and he wanted to go back to her when he could. Both YN and Jungkook had been fighting for their love and they still wanted to be together, no matter what it would take.

Yn was at home, sitting in her room and waiting. She had fully recovered by now and she had gotten out of the hospital some time back. She wanted to see Jungkook again, she wanted him to come to her and to give her an answer. But she was starting to wonder if he was ever going to show up and if he was ever going to say something. She felt anxious and confused and she just wanted him to show up and clear up everything.

When suddenly, Yn got a text on her phone it was from her mom

Notification 📣
Eomma-nim 🩷 - Baby get ready some guests are coming in evening

Yn got herself ready for the evening, excited to see who her mother's guests were. She put on something that was comfortable to wear but looked nice to

- Evening

The doorbell rang and YN was getting more and more nervous and anxious. Who could it be? Will it really be Jungkook? She opened the door and she saw her mother and someone else standing there. She didn't recognise the other person but she saw her mother look at her excitedly

Mrs.Kim - Look who's here!
She said.

YN was shocked when she saw who her mother had invited as guests - Mrs. Choi Areum, her husband and her son Choi Soobin, were standing before her, with the intention of asking for YN's hand on marriage for Soobin. YN just looked shocked and she couldn't believe what was happening. She was speechless and she didn't find any words to say. She felt like her heart was about to burst and she was too caught off-guard to say anything. This was not what she had been expecting.

YN bowed to her mother's guests and she made them feel welcome and come in. She was still confused and surprised and she didn't know how to react to these unexpected visitors. She looked at her mother and she couldn't believe that she had agreed to this. She knew her parents wanted her to get married soon, to have a happy and peaceful life, but she was too much in love with Jungkook and she didn't want to commit herself to someone else. She was still hurting from her past with Jungkook and she wanted to fix that first before thinking about anyone else.

YN sat down next to her mother and looked very nervous and tense. She didn't know how to interact with her mother's guests and she wanted to escape the situation. She just wanted to go back to her room and pretend like this was all a dream. She was not ready to face this and she couldn't believe that her fate had been decided without her consent. She felt trapped and she was too lost in her own thoughts to be able to say anything.

Mrs.Choi - Omo Yn darling you turned so beautiful.
She exclaimed, as Yn nodded and mumbled a small "thank you"

YN just listened quietly and just watched the whole thing unfold before her. She felt nervous and anxious and she was still processing everything. Hearing about Soobin and her fate being decided and her being called "darling" made her uncomfortable.

Mrs.Kim - Oh come on look at Soobin he has grown up just to be handsome boy.
She said.

Soobin - Thank you Mrs.Kim.
He said.

Mr.Kim - Well, well let's talk about the marriage now.
He said making others nod.

Soobin was tall and handsome indeed but that wasn't what she wanted for her life, and she didn't understand how her parents could agree with this. The thought of spending her life with anyone other than Jungkook was painful for her and she didn't know how to get out of this situation.

Mr.Kim - Let's get them engaged.
He said excitedly.

Mr.Choi - Yes Yes let's get them engaged.
He said.

YN felt even more anxious hearing this. This wasn't what she wanted. She couldn't believe her faith had been decided without her having any say. She couldn't bring herself to speak up though, she felt too overwhelmed and confused. She didn't know what to do as her parents started planning everything out, and she could only sit there and watch the events unfold in front of her.

Mrs.Kim - What do you say, Son?
She asked Soobin.

Soobin nodded his head in approval. He felt excited by the idea of being engaged to YN. Despite not knowing her that well, he felt interested in getting to know her more and he couldn't wait to be her husband one day. He was excited about the possibility of marrying someone as beautiful as her and he was also excited about having a chance at love and to build a family and a life for himself too.

Yn felt hurt because once that "son" title was given to Jungkook she doesn't wanted give it to someone else. Who is not her "Jungkook".

Soobin - Eomma and Mrs.Kim can I talk to Yn alone?
He asked, with his puppy eyes begging to hear a Yes.

Mrs.Kim - Oh sure sure son. Please take her after all she is going to be your wife soon.
She said, making Soobin blush.

YN looked at Soobin's smile and she felt her breath catch. That one cute smile of his was enough to change everything and she found herself feeling weak in front of him. She didn't really know him but she was starting to like him. He was cute, he had a nice personality, and he seemed like a sweet and caring guy. She could see herself giving this a chance now. A small nod of her head and a small smile in agreement could make things change forever.

Soobin - Yn look I know it's all arranged but can we give it a chance?
He asked,with so soft smile.

YN looked at Soobin's smile and she felt her breath catch. That one cute smile of his was enough to change everything and she found herself feeling weak in front of him. She didn't really know him but she was starting to like him. He was cute, he had a nice personality, and he seemed like a sweet and caring guy. She could see herself giving this a chance now. A small nod of her head and a small smile in agreement could make things change forever.

Yn - Soobin there is a big secret, and I am sorry. I don't think so I can marry you.
She said lowering her head. Hearing this Soobin frowned.

He placed his finger under her chin and made her look up into his eyes. He moved closer to her and cupped her cute cheeks in his big hands. Their bodies were touching each other.

Soobin - What happened, share it with me.
He said looking deeply in her eyes.

YN felt her heart break the moment she saw Soobin frown upon hearing of her rejection. He looked so concerned and confused and YN felt terrible. She couldn't bear to tell him the truth but she knew that he deserved the truth so she had to say it. She felt Soobin hold her face and she felt his touch and his warmth. She felt a wave of butterflies in her stomach but she had to say something. She took a deep breath and she managed to tell him.

Yn - Soobin, there's someone else already!
She said.

Soobin - Ok so?

YN was taken aback by Soobin's reaction. He didn't say anything and he was just looking at her with a blank stare. YN thought that he wasn't going to be so calm upon learning that she was already dating someone. She felt more hurt by his reaction and she hoped for a better response from him. She wanted him to say that it was okay, that he would give up on this forced engagement, but he didn't. Instead, he seemed to be unaffected by it and his attitude made YN mad and frustrated.

Soobin - To be honest I am also in love with someone but I thought that I should give this marriage a try. But hearing you say this made my feel light.
He said.

YN felt her eyes light up upon hearing Soobin tell her that he was also already in love with someone. She wasn't expecting him to say something like that but it made her feel relieved. Her whole world seemed to be falling apart and Soobin understanding her situation and being willing to give a different ending to this forced engagement was something she never imagined. She looked at him and she had a small smile on her face - they were on the same page. She hoped this would be the end of this arranged marriage proposal.

Soobin - But I can't tell that to my parents that's the problem.
He said. Soobin left her cheeks and held both of her hands.

Soobin - Because my dad will disown me. So let's do one thing we will get married but we will live with our lovers and after 1 year we can get divorced?
He said.

Yn - Yes, better
She said.

Yn - Jungkook
She mumbled.

Soobin - Huh?

Yn - My lovers name is Jungkook. We are married, we didn't get divorced yet he had to go away for some emergency reasons. And here my parents wants me to get married to you thinking Jungkook will never return.
She said, with tears in her eyes.

Soobin couldn't bear to see the tears still running down YN's eyes. He knew he had to find a way of letting her be with her "Jungkook". He had to make sure that YN would be happy and she would have the happy life that she deserved. Knowing that she was married to a man she still loved, he couldn't imagine her being in any other situation. Even if he had to sacrifice his love for her, he felt like he had to do it. He hoped that he would find a way to make YN be with her true love one day.

Soobin - Why don't you move in with me. And we will find a solution soon. As your family would never let you do that in their presence!?
He asked.

YN didn't expect Soobin to offer her a place to stay with him. She was confused but at the same time she felt thankful. She knew this wasn't the best solution but it kept her out of the forced marriage with him that her parents were trying to force her into. She didn't know how to respond to his offer but she felt like she didn't have anything else left to try now. She nodded and accepted his offer to move in with him.

Soobin smiled and hugged her placing a peck on her forehead.

YN felt the peck of Soobin's lips on her forehead and it made her face heat up. She felt a rush of feelings and she was confused about the situation she was in. She realized that Soobin was being truly kind to her now by offering a place for her to stay.
Yn and Soobin smiled looking at each other.

Soobin - Let's go out then our parents are waiting for us.
He said, as Yn nodded.

- At night
Yn was in her room laying on her bed with her eyes closed listening to soft music. But she felt someone on top of her she opened her eyes and was about to shout but the guy covered her mouth.

"Shh my baby it's me your Jungkook."

Yn calmed down hearing that, Jungkook snuggled in her neck and kissed it multiple times.

Yn - Jungkook-ahh
She moaned.

YN's whole body was shaking with excitement as she felt Jungkook above her, with his lips on her neck. She felt him on top of her and she loved it. She took him by her arms and pulled him closer, eager to feel him and to give in to her desires. She moved her hands to his hair and began stroking him, making him moan with satisfaction. She couldn't wait a second longer to join him in bed. She wanted him and she needed him. Her words and her actions both showed her feelings for him.

- Yn's Pov
Jungkook - Baby, I miss you so much.
He said and pecked my lips making me smile.

Yn - Jungkook I miss you so much more.
I said.

Yn - You know today Mrs.Choi came with her son's proposal.......(explained everything)

I told Jungkook everything that had happened between me and Soobin and I was relieved that I could let it all out.

I just wanted Jungkook right now. I wanted him to hold me close to him and kiss me as he always used to do. I missed him and I missed our relationship, I wanted everything back right now.

Jungkook - Shh love nothing is gonna happen to you okay love? And I feel like Soobin is a great guy. But don't get so close with him okay love?
He said placing more pecks.

I looked at my husband with love and I hugged him a little closer to myself. I was just so happy that Jungkook was there for me. I couldn't wait to kiss him and do everything else we used to do together as a pair.

Jungkook - I love you my princess, I don't know how to express this in words.
He said.

I smiled at his sudden display of emotions for me. She had forgotten how sweet he could be. Seeing him this way made me feel better about the situation I was in. I wanted to make love to him right now.

Yn - If you can't express in words, then express it in your touch daddy ~
I whispered in his ears, making him smirk.

I smiled to myself as I saw Jungkook smirk at her words. The smile on his lips was so charming and his body on top of mine was warming me up. I felt myself giving in to my desire for him. I felt my hand slowly going towards his body and I was getting ready to show him how much I wanted him.

My words excited Jungkook so much, It felt like he wanted to be my man again and to make me feel loved and wanted. And I was making it very easy for him to give in to his own desires for me. As he felt my hand slowly going towards his body, Jungkook moved his lips towards my neck and he began kissing it softly, making me moan softly in pleasure as he did. I couldn't believe how happy I was feeling now, with him on top of me and his lips on my neck.

My moans grew louder as Jungkook's lips continued to kiss and touch my neck. I couldn't believe I was doing "IT" with Jungkook.

It was our first time, cuz on our wedding night nothing happened obviously it was more like a funeral night (lol)

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
Mature Content Ahead
- Don't read if you feel uncomfortable skip the chapter from her!
Thank you - Happy Readings 🩵

- Author Pov

He tore down the thin white top exposing her big blossoms which was looking mouth watering to Jungkook. Yn wanted to hide them as she was embarrassed but poor her Jungkook had already pinned her hands above.

His hands travel down to her shorts waist band. Looking deeply in her eyes he pulled down the shorts. Making Yn gasp loudly. Jungkook smirked at her reaction.

Jungkook - I see you forgot to wear undergarments too?
He said and scoffed. Making her face go red because of the embarrassment.

He rubbed his clothed crotch on her pretty pink p"ssy making her moan loudly.

Yn - Ah..uh.
But still she wasn't satisfied she wanted more. She started rubbing herself on his clothed crotch making him smirk.

Jungkook - Desperate I see.
He said and chuckled.

He moved back exposing Yn's pretty c*nt. The cold air hit her precious folds making her shiver.
Jungkook left her hands and brought it near to her big b**bs he creased them first. Made his hunger grew more and more. So he grabbed her left b**b and attached his mouth to it.

Yn - Ummm...yeaaahh Jungkook just like f"ck
She moaned.

Hearing that he pinched and twisted her left n"pple making her gasp in pain.
Yn - Ahh

Jungkook - That's not my name princess.
He said and continued sucking and chewing on her left b**b.

Yn - Daddyyy
She moaned. Jungkook smiled hearing that and let go of her hands. Her hands traveled to his face and then in his hair. She pulled him near to her b*"b by his hair.

Yn - Fuck don't stop please.
She said in a very desperate tone.

Jungkook gets up leaving her b**bs. Making Yn look at him in confusion. Is it over? She thought. But she was wrong.

Jungkook saw her zoned out and flipped her over on her stomach. Yn heard the belt unbuckle. She saw his white shirt fall on the floor. Soon enough his pants and boxer join the Shirt on the floor. Jungkook smirked seeing Yn all relaxed. He slammed his thick c*ck in her tiny pussy. Yn felt her p*ssy tearing apart. The pain was too much. She clutched onto the bed sheets.

Yn - Daddy please it's hurting a lot nooo.
She begged. Jungkook bent his body over her tiny one and buried his face in her neck.

Jungkook - Fuck you are so fvcking tight princess goddd
He growled in your ears. He nibbled and kissed your ears. Trying to make you forgot about the pain.
Yn's little cries turned into hot moans.

Yn - Fvckkkk dadddyyyy this feels sooo good faster.
She said, making him smirk he held onto her waist and thrusted in as fast as he can. The expressions Yn was giving him was making him turn on even more.

Yn - Just like that goddd.
She moaned.

Jungkook - God is not making you feel that way baby, it's me moan my name not Gods.
He growled.

Yn - Ohhhhh daddddyyyyy umm faster faster.
She moaned.

Jungkook - Oh here baby girl? Is this your spot honey?
He asked in a deep tone making her shiver.

Yn - Yesss daddy.
She cried due to the extreme pleasure. He kept on hitting on your g-spot making your eyes roll back.

Yn - I am gonnaaa c-
She was about to say something but...

Jungkook - Wait.for me.
He said and thrusted in her. She felt his thrusts going sloppy which means he was about to c*m.

Jungkook - NOW.
He said and moaned throwing his head back. He fills up her little c"nt with his warm seeds. Yn moaned at that feeling of being filled up and she also came all over his thick d!ck.

Jungkook removed his d!ck from her pussy and sat beside her. She whined at the feeling of emptiness.

Jungkook - Get up.
He said making Yn's head shot up.

Yn - What do you mean?
She asked.

Jungkook - I won't repeat my words again get up.
He growled as Yn got up.
Jungkook's back rested on the wall behind his bed.

He said as Yn nodded with hunger in her eyes.
She slowly got up due to the pain. She sat on his dick she adjusted a little on his lap. Making him moan.
She held onto his shoulders making him groan feeling her warm p"ssy.

Jungkook - Arghh. please move.
He said which more sounded like he was begging.
Yn started bouncing and pounding on his thick long length. Her b**bs jiggled as she moved up and down on his c"ck. He grabbed them squeezed them and played with them. Making Yn throw her head back in pleasure.

Jungkook - Fast princess I am about to....
He said, as Yn started bouncing even more faster.
But Jungkook felt her getting tired soon. So he held onto her waist guiding her perfectly making him moan.

Jungkook - Ahhh YEAHH baby just like that.
He said and pulled Yn closer to him.
He snuggled his face in her neck. And came all inside her p"ssy. Where as Yn came all over his thighs.

She dropped herself on his chest. As Yn creased her back. He massaged her lower back. Making her hum in pleasure. He gave her some pecks on her shoulder and forehead. He then laid her down, laying beside her covering their body with duvet. He creased her face she looked so tired. Her eyes almost about to shut. He chuckled and pecked her lips. He slides his hands and pulls her near to him by her waist. Her head placed on his chest. He was about to say something to her but found her asleep. He smiled and hugged her securely in his arms and fell asleep.

- Notice

This is my new series, it's a Kim Taehyung series. Do show some love. All parts are already posted mwah 💋

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ENDED-
Thank you so much for reading 💐
Taexzoe <3 !

- Please comment and Vote that gives me motivation to post sooner !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 132K 51
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook married life au} Not every relationships are meant to have a sad ending...and not everyone has what they want with them, one t...
164K 9.8K 43
Jeon Jungkook, a single father to a beautiful angel called Nabi, a 11 months old sweet and pure soul, he is the CEO of Jeon Corporation, he is an ama...
5.9K 239 18
Kim Taehyung, the youngest yet the richest CEO and the most eligible bachelor of South Korea, in relation with Lee Ari. Has two brothers and is the y...
348K 16.9K 50
A beautiful story of a Kim and a Jeon. 🤍🪄 Kim taehyung, Min yoongi , jung hoseok and jimin ,the medical students from...