His Assistant (18+ Only)

By Pinky456

Meet Angelina Jones, personal assistant to the rich, handsome, successful CEO of Markov Enterprises, Dimitri... More

Cast List
Dreams
The Office
Virtigo
Lunch
Virgin
Mess
Truce
Closer
Kiss
Dinner
Dinner (pt. 2)
Ride
Surprise
The Ball
Explanation
Cover

The Plan

22.2K 473 15
By Pinky456

Angelina

I heard the elevator arrive behind me, and I bent over my desk, pretending to be shuffling through some documents.

The skin tight, high-waisted skirt I was wearing was riding up around my thighs, barely covering the thong I wore, with knee high black stockings straining against my flesh. That fantasy of what would happen when Dimitri found me in this position ran through my head for the thousandth time.

Though the plush carpet muffled his footsteps, I was hyper-aware of Dimitri coming up behind me - and furthermore, he knew that I knew he was there. Though he didn't touch me, I could feel his hand ghosting around the curve of my ass.

"Good Morning, Mr. Markov," I said in a voice so calm I deserved an Oscar, "Did you have a pleasant weekend?"

Abruptly, I felt his hand come down on my ass, a hard slap that made me jump in surprise. Then I saw, out of the corner of my eye, him drop his brief case next to my desk in preparation.

"How on Earth was I supposed to have a pleasant weekend, Miss. Jones? When I knew that what is mine was being paraded around on Friday night?" his voice was as calm as mine, but I could hear the rage simmering underneath.

I was confused by what he meant, and I made the mistake of trying to stand upright. Before I could more then attempt to move, Dimitri's chest was pressed into my back, his iron-hard forearms wrapped around my middle in an unbreakable embrace.

"First you parade around at Virtigo in a dress that, my brother tells me, made you look "fûçkable", and now you're trying to move without me telling you to do so. I'm going to teach you a lesson, Miss. Jones. Can you guess what it is?"

His hot breath on my ear was causing me to shiver, and when I took too long to answer he bit down on my lobe - hard.

"I'm yours," I gasped at the pain and the arousal it caused. "That's the lesson - that I'm yours." He quickly sucked on the bite, easing the sting, before he stepped back.

"Very good, Miss. Jones. Though, I'm afraid, that won't get you out of your punishment. Now take off that skirt and bend over the desk like a good girl."

Shakily, I lowered the zip of my skirt, stepping out of it and resuming my position. I heard him let out a low groan at the sight of me bent over in a thong and knee highs, before his pale, long-fingered hand snaked into view, picking up the ruler off my desk.

"Moan for me, Miss. Jones."

The ruler came down across my àss, hard enough that I felt the sting, but pleasurable enough that I felt liquid pooling in my panties.

He brought it down twice more, and by the third time, I had to bite my lip to muffle my moan. Dimitri paused, knowing I had held back.

"You're going to defy me, then? If you keep that up, I'll hold off your release until you're begging me on your füćking knees."

The ruler was brought down six more times, and by then I was desperate to rub my legs together - anything to ease the throbbing between them.

"Are you wet for me, Miss. Jones?"

"Ye-yes, Mr. Markov." That most definitely came out as a moan.

"Hmm. Let's see, shall we?" Then he brought the ruler up between my legs and lightly spanked my clît.

The moan I let out this time was apparently loud enough to satisfy him, because abruptly he was pressed over me, his hard length against my ass.

I could feel his hand snaking along the inside of my thigh, and then two of his fingers were running up and down my slít through the soaking fabric of my thong.

"P-please Mr. Markov." I begged, even as my hips bucked, trying to get his fingers to do something, anything, more.

"Say it. Say it and I'll give you everything." He was placing wet kisses against the back of my neck as he spoke, and I could feel him rubbing himself against the curve of my áss.

"I'm yours. Always yours."

The second I let out the declaration, he was spreading my folds, still confined to my thong. He began rubbing my clït with the edge of his fingernail, a perfect mix between pleasure and pain. I moaned so loudly that they could probably hear me in the lobby, and began rubbing my hips in time with the strokes of his finger.

His thumb replaced his finger on my člit, and then his finger was pushing my thong aside and sinking into my opening. A second finger, and then the tip of a third, roughly joined the first, pumping in and out of me while still rubbing my clīt with his thumb.

"Mmm, you're so hot and tight around my fingers. I can't wait to feel you surrounding my còck."

His words, combined with him curling his fingers inside of me, was creating the wonderful building of tension in my stomach, and I knew I was close to climaxing. Dimitri leant in and whispered in my ear, "Good girl. Cüm for me. Only for me."

Then he pinched my cłit, and I was suddenly clenching down on his fingers, biting my lip so hard to keep from screaming that I drew blood.

As I came down off my high, I registered that Dimitri was still rubbing against me, and I knew the pleasure was far from over. When I heard him fiddling with his belt buckle, my suspicions were confirmed.

"Now, I'm going to pound into you while you're bent over this desk. And it'll be so hard you'll be seeing fučking stars."

That's how the fantasy went in my head.

In reality, I heard the elevator open behind me, and I quickly began shuffling through the papers I was examining, nervous that maybe this was too blatant, but willing to try almost anything at this point.

I heard Dimitri step out of the elevator, and straining to hear him over the pounding of my heart, I heard him pause behind me.

"You're here early, Miss. Jones," he rasped. Was it the sight of me that made his voice sound like that? More likely he had gone out last night. I'd have to ask Alexi if I didn't die of embarrassment because of what I was going to do next.

I slowly straightened, just like Alexi and Luka had described. Then I turned, flicking my newly washed, cut and curled hair over my shoulder.

"Well, I left something here I just couldn't do without for a second longer," I quoted in the sultriest voice I could manage, hoping Alexi and Luka had remembered properly. I think (though it was probably wishful thinking) that I then heard his breathing pick up.

When he didn't reply for a minute, I snuck a glance at him from under my eyelashes, trying to look innocent, and saw him quickly snapping his gaze up from my chest. The tip of his longue pink tongue darted from his mouth, running along his bottom lip, wetting it. I was concerned that I may spontaneously orgasm.

But more important then that: Dimitri Markov was just checking me out. I wanted to scream it from the rooftops, send it as an interdepartmental memo, get it tattooed across my freakin' forehead.

"Oh, what was that?" He growled, as if the words were coming out of his mouth of their own violation. This time, I had to curl my fingers into fists to keep myself from screaming in glee. He was playing along. He was actually playing along.

This is where I had decided I should deviate from script, purely because I didn't want to be too obvious, and I most definitely didn't want him to realize I was getting help from his brothers. God knows; that would be the most awkward conversation in the history of ever.

"My phone, of course," I told him brightly, all huskiness left behind, a wide, innocent smile on my face. Hopefully, if the boys were right, I was leaving him confused but remembering.

He was staring at me so blankly that for a minute I thought he'd gone into shock. It was only when I cleared my throat and raised an eyebrow that he shook his head slightly and continued walking to his office.

I was fairly certain he was actually blushing too, but that was probably wishful thinking. Besides which, when he spoke next his voice was so calm I knew I had imagined it.

"Send Miss. Brenner with a coffee when she gets in, and please get the conference call with France started in ten minutes."

I smiled widley before speaking in the most wantn voice I could muster, "Is there anything else you need from me, Mr. Markov?"

Again, I heard him breathe sharply before he cleared his throat and smiled tightly at me.

"No, that's all for now."

As soon as his door closed behind him, was running out of my office and ddown the office hallway. It was incredibly early so the halls were basically empty.

I made my way to Luka's office to find Alexi sprawled across his desk, while Luka seemed to be working on his computer.

Before either of them could register that I was there, I was already blabbing"It totally worked! He was all speechless and I think I even saw him blush a little! You guys are genuises!"

I was giggling and bouncing up and down on my feet, failing to notice the open mouthed stares that the boys were giving me.

"What?" I asked

"You re-enacted the opening scene of the first porno Dimitri's ever watched wearing that?" Alexi asked incredulously

I looked down at the clothes Dahlia had selected for me. A bright white button down blouse that was tucked into an incredibly tight, high-waisted black skirt which ended just above my knees, paired with black peeop toe pumps.

"Oh shït this is amazing." Luka said, bursting into a fit of laughter "He probably has the worst case of blue balls ever now!"

I internally sighed with relief, thankful that the outfit was fine.

"So you guys think he really liked it?" I asked hopefully

Alexi laughed again, "He's always had this weird obsession with the whole Lois Lane look. You nailed it kid."

Luka let out two more dry chuckles before he wrapped an arm around my shoulder comfortingly. "Sorry, Ang, we weren't laughing at you, we were laughing at Dimitri. You look great, amazing actually. Sex on legs. In fact, you look remarkably like the girl from the video, so that's sure to have helped." The first suggestion that Alexi and Luka had on Friday night was to re-create some of Dimitri's fantasies. Apparently, the first porn Alexi had introduced

Luka and Dimitri to was one that Dimitri had gotten attached to when they were young. The basic plot line was a schoolteacher spanking a schoolgirl, but the first few lines where about her being caught in his classroom during lunchtime, and her claiming she had come back for him to "punish" her.

When Dimitri had walked in to the office, I had literally acted out the first lines, and he responded. It was automatic, but it was a start. At least he was associating me with something sexual, which was the ultimate goal.

"So mitri responded then, did he?" Alexi asked, a delighted grin spreading across his face. He leered over-dramatically at me, eyes on my breasts. "Though how could he not? I mean, who knew you actually had tits?"

I rolled my eyes, "I think he responded, but I really don't know."

Luka could sense how worried I was, because he gave me a squeeze with the arm that was around my shoulder. "Don't worry Stage Two of the plan begins at lunch. Al and I can judge his responses then."

Right.

Lunch.

I was blushing just thinking about what we had planned. But, if Luka and Alexi were right, it was going to be a long, hard day for Dimitri.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'M OUT OF SCHOOL FINALLY. Which means that updates will hopefully come faster.

Sabina up top, played by the lovely Amber Heard.

Comment and Vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 96 6
[completed] Shortly after Captain Heirra's Case. Grace is now employed by the Crazy CEO who is part in the murder mystery case. Grace hates Kath's f...
361K 11.4K 53
Suzette can't seem to find the money she needs to give herself and the people around her a good life. Blayze doesn't want to get married but to get t...
51.6K 1.4K 20
"Look at her blushing, Rose. Do we make you nervous, tesoro?" "Yes" I respond, my eyes closing. The pleasure is too much. "If I have to tell your t...
1.3M 40.4K 39
18+ "BABY GIRL I'M NOT SURE I CAN GO ANY FURTHER WITHOUT FUCKING YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL SCREAM MY NAME" I feel heat run down to my core. Fuck i want...