Healing Your Soul // BakugouX...

Od BLGivesLife

Nijirou, with a super-rare healing quirk, is a sudden transfer student to class 1A in UA. He's never been to... Viac

BakuXNijirou-1
BakuXNijirou-2
BakuXNijirou-3
BakuXNijirou-4
BakuXNijirou-5
BakuXNijirou-6
BakuXNijirou-7
BakuXNijirou-8
BakuXNijirou-9
BakuXNijirou-10
BakuXNijirou-12
BakuXNijirou-13
BakuXNijirou-14
BakuXNijirou-15
BakuXNijirou-16
BakuXNijirou-17
BakuXNijirou-18
BakuXNijirou-19
BakuXNijirou-20
BakuXNijirou-21
BakuXNijirou-22
BakuXNijirou-23
BakuXNijirou-24
BakuXNijirou-25
BakuXNijirou-26
BakuXNijirou-27
BakuXNijirou-28
BakuXNijirou-29
BakuXNijirou-30
BakuXNijirou-31
BakuXNijirou-32
BakuXNijirou-33
BakuXNijirou-34
BakuXNijirou-35
BakuXNijirou-36
BakuXNijirou-37
BakuXNijirou-38
BakuXNijirou-39
BakuXNijirou-40
BakuXNijirou-41
BakuXNijirou-42
BakuXNijirou-43
BakuXNijirou-44
BakuXNijirou-45
BakuXNijirou-46
BakuXNijirou-47
BakuXNijirou-48
BakuXNijirou-49
BakuXNijirou-50
BakuXNijirou-51
BakuXNijirou-52
BakuXNijirou-53
BakuXNijirou-54
BakuXNijirou-55
BakuXNijirou-56 (end)
Author's thoughts
Epilogue-1
Announcement~

BakuXNijirou-11

3.2K 104 8
Od BLGivesLife

"And why the hell are you lot here?", Bakugou's voice was lazy.

Kirishima had a stupid grin on his face as he sat down on a bench, "Hehe you're teaching Nijibro anyway it's no problem for you teach two more people Bakubro~~"

Bakugou glanced at him in silence for a while before scoffing; but he didn't refute.

Denki was quite shocked he didn't refuse but also elated that they weren't kicked out so he quickly sat down near Kirishima and said with a cheeky face, "Thanks Bakubro~~"

Nijirou looked at the empty classroom and then at the people who had come to his 'study session'. He had originally thought he would study in the dorm but Bakugou had said it was too noisy so they had stayed back. After class today, they had conveniently found an empty classroom to study in.

'I would be training right now if not for this....so you better be attentive', Bakugou had said when they sat down.

Nijirou was already feeling grateful, so he had quickly nodded his head.

'So what don't you understand?'

Nijirou paused at the question and continued shamelessly, '....nothing'

Bakugou froze at his answer and stared at him for a second before becoming helpless,

'Ok I'll ask again; what do you know?'

Thus the class began with Bakugou's voice echoing in the empty classroom. The evening sun rays fell beautifully on the desk, covering him in an orange glow. Nijirou was dazed for a bit, 'He looks like a painting....', he thought to himself.

Bakugou's hair looked rough most of the time but it now looked soft as it swayed gently because of the breeze from the open window. Nijirou wondered how it would feel if he touched it...

Just as he shook his head and began concentrating on the lesson again, the door was pushed open. Both his and Bakugou's eyes simultaneously turned towards it and saw Kirishima and Denki enter; resulting in the current situation.

Nijirou was already sitting close to Bakugou but with the addition of Kirishima and Denki, his chair was pushed closer.

Bakugou only felt soft strands of hair on his cheek and looked up to see Nijirou's face. Nijirou was startled at the sudden push and his upper body moved closer to Bakugou.

Bakugou's eyes stayed on Nijirou's close face, 'His hair is so soft....', he thought to himself.

His ears quickly turned red and he turned away after a while of staring.

Nijirou also calmed down and adjusted his position again.

Bakugou coughed lightly as he glanced at him and resumed teaching. The other three concentrated on him immediately.

----------------------------------------------------

"WHY THE HELL DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND??!!"

"Because its complicated Bakubro!!", Kirishima cried.

"Ya what the hell is a differential equation??", Denki wailed from the side.

"YOU DUMBSHITS!! I'VE EXPLAINED IT LIKE 5 TIMES TILL NOW!!"

"Calm down Bakubrooo"

Seeing the angry Bakugou, Nijirou had a headache. The study session was going peacefully until they got to the hard part and the duo didn't understand.

"Its like this...", he started to explain to both of them.

"Oh ohhhh!", Kirishima looked enlightened after he finished.

"I get it now!!"

Nijirou sighed in relief and turned towards Bakugou, "We can continue now."

Seeing Nijirou's unfazed expression, Bakugou had calmed down earlier,

"You dumbshits don't understand such easy shit....really makes me want to beat you up", he murmured to himself.

Kirishima and Denki flinched at his voice and gulped before listening more intently.

—--------------------------------------------------

Seeing the four of them return at sunset, the class felt pity and didn't assign any cooking duties to them for the day.

"What is this bland shit??!!", Bakugou said with an annoyed face.

"T-That's salad Kacchan", Deku spoke with a guilty conscience as he had been the one to make the dish.

"Hmph as expected of your bland tastes."

Deku wilted at his reprimand. Usually someone would stand up for him in this kind of situation but this time the class was quiet as if they agreed with Bakugou.

'Bakugou's the best chef among us....', they all had the same thought in their mind as they ate today's dinner.

Deku also had the same thought so he apologized again, 'Next time we can't afford Kacchan to not cook', he thought to himself.

"Its ok, its not that bad", Nijirou said from beside him.

Deku smiled at his comment and thanked him softly, "Really?"

"Just a little salt", Nijirou said with a serious face.

Deku laughed at his face, "Yes yes"

After dinner, Nijirou sat in his usual spot on the couch before feeling the familiar sensation of the sofa sinking beside him.

He saw Kirishima bringing out his game console again and his eyes shone.

Kirishima saw his excited look and laughed, "It's only been a week and you're so into the game Nijibro~"

"....I like the characters", Nijirou was a bit excited.

Kirishima put on a generous expression and passed him the console, "You play first!!"

Nijirou took the console happily and started the game. Not long after he began he felt an arm around his shoulder.

Without even turning he knew it was Bakugou so he continued playing the game.

Bakugou probably saw Kirishima putting his hands on Nijirou's shoulder too many times and got used to the sight so he did it frequently himself.

Bakugou's eyes were fixed on the character in the game,

"Use the sword to hit him from the left....", his voice gave instructions from time to time.

Nijirou nodded his head as he followed the directions perfectly and won the game in no time, showing a happy expression.

Seeing the winning streak Bakugou had a thoughtful expression, 'I thought of this even when we were studying but...he learns so fast'. The concept which took Kirishima and Denki a whole hour to understand was understood in the first explanation by Nijirou.

'Or those idiots are too slow to understand anything', he thought of Kirishima and Denki's stupid faces and snorted.

'Even when playing the game his technique is so.....flawless', because he had never praised anyone in his life he didn't know how to describe his feelings.

When he saw the character in the game using new battle tactics which he had never seen before; he was a bit curious,

'He has the intuition required for battle tactics', he thought to himself, 'If we train together it'll definitely be interesting'

He subconsciously drew closer and took the console from Nijirou's hands,

"Teach me that move you just did."

Nijirou wasn't dissatisfied that the console was taken, he was too absorbed in the game, so he copied Bakugou's serious voice when he explained and told his tactics to Bakugou.

'Aren't they sitting too close?', Kirishima thought to himself. But he was excited for the game and didn't think too much.

"Bakubro Bakubro please defeat that villain; I couldn't defeat even after playing for 2 whole hours yesterday!!"

Bakugou looked at the giant villain on the screen and concentrated.

"Use the fire sword and slice the neck!", Nijirou was confident.

Bakugou had clearly thought of the same and executed the plan. But seeing the hp decreasing only by a fourth he frowned,

"What? How is that possible?", Kirishima was also confused.

"How about slicing the arms, legs and neck at once", Nijirou said.

'"That's so difficult!!"

Bakugou agreed with Kirishima but didn't say anything and manoeuvred the character with maximum concentration. When he finally succeed, only a third of the hp remained.

"Use the bomb!!", almost at the same time as Njiirou's voice rang out, the bomb was thrown; directly wiping out all the hp.

"Wow!!', Nijirou was very excited and his hand automatically stuck out.

Bakugou was also excited and gave him an hi-five while smirking. Only after doing it, he realised it was out of character and hurriedly took his hands back as the tips of his ear turned red. He looked at his palms and rubbed his nose.

Nijirou was too happy to notice his unusual state and took the console back, "See that Kirishima-kun", he said with a proud face.

Kirishima was also shocked when the villain was defeated, "So amazing!!"

"Hehe", Nijirou was happy at the praise.

"Show me show me", Denki also came over.

The guys played for a while before heading to bed for the day.

Staring at the ceiling of his room, Nijirou's excitement didn't fade, 'That game is so awesome!', he thought to himself,

'Tomorrow I'll try the new character...'

----------------------------------------------------------------

As a result, he couldn't sleep all night again. Getting out of bed groggily he swiped his messy hair back, 'I couldn't stop thinking about the game'

He sighed, 'At least there were no nightmares like usual....'

'I don't even know how I slept that night', he remembered when he had slept all night without nightmares after playing the game for the first time.

'No use thinking about it now', he yawned and started his activities for the day.

The first class was Aizawa's. He walked into the class as it quietened in his presence and stood behind the teacher's desk,

"I have something important to announce before we start class today."

The class put on serious faces at his words.

"We will be going to outdoors training starting from next week."

"Yayyyy!!", the class burst into excited applause at the pleasant news.

"Don't be so excited yet. Its going to be so hard you'll beg to go back", Aizawa continued with an evil smirk.

The class instantly quietened.

"This outdoor training was decided on because we've been having hero training only in Ground-Beta which is not enough for real experience. Camping outside will give you that real experience. We'll be going along with class 1B, but camping at different places."

"Yes, that makes sense", Iida nodded.

"We'll be going for outdoor training for the first time in a while!", Denki said.

"We get to camp! Hurray!!", the girls were excited about something else.

Aizawa listened to their voices and sighed, 'They're like this even when I warned them.'

He paused before smiling again, 'Well they'll be the ones suffering later', he thought to himself.

Aside from the class he felt excited about the training too.

--------------------------------------------------------

Author's corner:

So baby pull me closer~~in the backseat~~of an empty classroom~~ Eheheehehe

---------------------------------------------------------

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

83.9K 3.5K 26
a ruthless original who burns everyone and everything around him but wouldn't let a flame touch her. and an angel who resembles a mi...
9.6K 369 23
Rin has a brother but it's not Yukio. His name is Reika - a Nephilim and the only one besides Satan to have the blue flames. Now you're wondering 'th...
Fake Love Od :)

Fan fikcia

148K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
3.6K 220 18
it was a harmless prank on iwaizumi, but oikawa didn't expect tsuyoi to be on the receiving end. not only was tsuyoi taller than oikawa, he was capta...