Announcement~

Hello guyss!! This author-chan is back ehehehehe~(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)

....I do have both good and bad news though.

Starting off with the bad one....sorry but that 'epilogue-2' you've been waiting for is not gonna come anytime soon(◞‸◟). Please believe me when I say I tried my best to think of something or forced myself to write but nothing came to mind.

I'm so sorry for ghosting you guys for so long and not even coming back with what you want.

THE GOOD NEWS: I'm gonna start a new fanfiction yay~

So I had been very busy these past few months and finally have a break now.  Now I'm back to fangirling over my Bakugou and Nijirou eheheh. That's why I decided to write another story about them!

This time its gonna be about the bnha fantasy world (from season 2 ending 2 if you guys remember). Its like bringing my mediaeval Bakugou dreams to life so I'm very excited.

Of course the main ship is the same (BakugouXNijirou with Bakugou still as the top) so its like them in a different universe I guess. Side characters will also be from bnha but I might add more oc's this time around.

I initially thought of releasing this story as an epilogue to this fanfic itself but figured that even 10 chapters wouldn't be enough for it. So its gonna be a new fanfic٩( ^ᴗ^ )۶

Sorry for taking so long to reach out and convey this news to you guys. If you know me from when this fanfic was ongoing, you would know how I like to release new chapters every alternate day (I try my best to, at least). I wanted it to be the same for this new fanfic as well, so I'm publishing this only after the first chapter's already been put out there.

As for Epilogue-2....who knows if I might just find inspiration for it after finishing this fantasy fanfiction~ ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thanks for bearing with me till now!!