Really Sakura?

Bởi PotaoeeWeeb

Sakura Haruno wasn't stupid.She knew what was going own.She just chose to ignore the obvious signs.She knew t... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1 (EDITED)
Chapter 2( EDITED)
Chapter 3 ( Edited)
Chapter 4 (EDITED)
Chapter 5 (EDITED)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Hi guys..
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12( Sakura's Dark past)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
(How Hinata fell in love)
Chapter 19
Authors note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 20

427 17 1
Bởi PotaoeeWeeb

       "Mind explaining what that was."

I sighed. Damn it.. I got caught.

"Ive been training alot and I just happen to be much better than before."

"Yeah like I'll take that bull crap. Tell me the truth. Are you really Sakura Haruno?!" Kakashi says his mask wet from his spit. 

"What the hell do you mean Kakashi sensie." Naruto says "Of course she's Sakura right....."

"Ive been noticing changes in her behavior... She doesn't seem like Sakura." Sasuke says , his arms crossed around each other.

"You guys... I level up a little bit and now Im not Sakura. Good grief. You guys are a pain." I say

All 3 of them looked at me with this expression.

Kakashi's mask slipped a little and I saw his nose.

"Do you really mean that Sakura!" Naruto says sniffling a bit.

"Yes."

Anouther bullet goes through their hearts and with their shoulders sagging we continue walking in silence.

Good grief.....

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

50.5K 1.2K 18
Haruno Sakura, a kunoichi that was disrespected and treated as worthless and a hindrance. What happens when she joins the enemies of her village who...
897 45 9
❀︙Sakura-centric︙Coming to the realization that she can't keep being ignorant to the ways of the Shinobi World, Haruno Sakura does everything in her...
170K 5.2K 30
Sakura is a medical ninja, daughter of the rich clan Haruno who grew up at her parents home, outside the village. When she turns 18, her father and t...
108K 4.2K 35
「𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒」 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 ❪ sasuke cen...