love syndrome (Keith &Roman)

By sweetlovemoment

This is a story of two boys Keith and Roman Keith is a tattoo artist and a boy who like to take a bodyguard... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 Roman and Keith first time
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17 One more passionate night
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29(1/2)
chapter 29 (2/2)
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
child meaning in chapter 42
chapter 41
chapter 47
chapter 42
information about 47
chapter 43
chapter 48
chapter 44
chapter 49
chapter 45
quarry from writer
chapter 46
link in other language

chapter 14

5.8K 91 42
By sweetlovemoment

"Please stop calling me a good boy," Keith said quietly. Roman smiled slightly.

"Why?" Roman asked back.

"He's creepy. Is this kind of man you call a good guy?" Keith tried to have a normal conversation with Roman. But in his heart, he felt ashamed. Because I didn't want to accept that being on the defensive end felt good too.

"What if I call you a naughty boy?" joked Roman. Keith narrowed his eyes slightly at Roman. For the first time he saw Roman awake. Hair that looks a bit messy and covers the forehead this made the atmosphere around Roman seem soft.

"That's enough. Whether it's a naughty boy or a good boy, it's up to you. Just one word for a good boy," Keith replied.

"Um, so the word good boy? Let's talk about it in bed," Roman replied, and Keith glared at him.

"Let me go, I'm going to get dressed," Keith said, now in his bathrobe. and he intended to go get dressed in his own room since he was now in Roman's room.

"Are you okay physically?" Roman asked, still holding onto Keith.

"Very comfortable," Keith didn't want to lose face, so he hastened to reply, which made Roman smirk. before moving his hand to lightly squeeze Keith's buttocks causing Keith to immediately look at Roman.

"If you're okay, maybe we'll make love in the morning one more time," said Román. Keith quickly pushes Roman away. Roman was willing to let him go.

"What's your morning? It's afternoon. I'm very hungry too," Keith immediately looked for the exit. Roman chuckled low in his throat.

"Okay, let's wait, sir. Go get dressed. I'd like to take a shower for a moment. Let's eat together," replied Román. Keith nodded in acceptance before going to the bedroom door, trying to force himself not to walk strangely. opens the door Vila Roman's subordinates scattered nearby Keith's face remained silent as if nothing had happened.

"Are you awake? I don't know if Mr. Keith will eat?" Kenta asked and smiled a little, like he was joking.

"Okay, Mr. Roman too," Keith said as the other sneered at him. His face was numb.

"By the way, is there a cigarette?" Keith asked, though he was now in a bathrobe. Kenta reached for a cigarette. Kenta put it to his lips, before Kenta lit the fire. Keith then intervened.

"Thanks," Keith said before heading back to his room. Kenta and Astro looked at each other slightly, he hadn't thought that Keith could act normal without being embarrassed. But when Keith walked into the room he rubbed his head from side to side.

"Dammit, did I have to be so cheeky all this time?" He's blushing because he was always on offense after switching to receive so he feels weird in the eyes of others in a nutshell he assumed he would be teased.

"Oh, that's it," Keith said to himself, before smoking a cigarette then going to brush his teeth and getting dressed immediately. Keith left the room again. I go down to the dining room. He didn't go to Román's room. Kenta is preparing a table for him and Román. Keith went to make coffee by himself, it was a little surprise for Roman's henchmen. Everyone could have guessed last night. What happened between Roman and Keith? Many people think that when Keith wakes up he can use Roman's power to order them to do this. But it turns out that Keith is still acting normal.

“Have you bought any Thai rice?” Keith asked, as he had made a list of the items he wanted for Roman's men to buy.

"It's in the closet downstairs." Kenta pointed to the closet near keith. Keith nodded in agreement, asked because he could think of a menu to cook some Thai food. But for this meal, first you have to ask kenta, Keith finished making coffee, then Roman came in.

" Coffee?" Keith asked in a normal tone.

"Sure," Roman replied, looking at Keith as he made his coffee with a slight smile. If someone didn't notice, they wouldn't know you were smiling. Roman's look at Keith was softer than ever. The subordinates who saw it turned to look at each other. Excluding Roman's parents, there's Keith. that made Roman look with eyes like that as he made coffee in a cup for Roman Keith approached the table.

"Sit down, kenta will take care of everything," said Roman, Keith was about to interrupt, wanting to help kenta. But I had to stop talking, because Roman's next sentence.

Doesn't walking a lot hurt?

Keith could only glare at Roman. but not seriously offended before then, Keith agrees that walking and sitting on the chair hurts but it's okay. Roman smirked. Kenta served them the first meal of the day. And it seems that he is very hungry, he ate until he was exhausted.

"Oh, good," Keith said, and Roman turned to look at Noris. before the other party went to take the medicine and put it on Keith, Keith partial puzzled.

"So that it heals," Roman said briefly. Which Keith understands is pain medication, he quickly grabs it and throws it into his mouth. She bit her cheeks and gave Roman an annoyed look. Kenta's face twitched when he saw Keith chewing the pill. Before drinking the water, Roman shook his head at Keith's annoyance.

"What do you want to do today? There's plenty of water here to play in," Roman suggested. Keith rolled his eyes slightly, knowing that his condition was still not 100%, but Roman invites him to make an effort.

"Can I go upstairs and explore the tree house?" Keith asked.

"Come on, I'll take you. But let me order for a moment," replied Roman.

"Okay, I'll wait on the next porch," Keith replied before getting up and leaving. Roman calls Travis and Nathan to talk to Travis and Nathan for a while, then walks over to Keith who is waiting to see the tree handle.

"Come on," Roman said, leading Keith down a hallway to the tree handle. Keith seemed interested. Because it was the first thing I wanted to see. But he didn't have to have manners. So I ask Roman first.

"I should have brought you here last night, I forgot" Roman said with a firm voice. Making Keith freeze a bit because he understood the meaning that Roman wanted to communicate well that Roman wants to bring Keith and have sex in this tree house.

// The house must have collapsed first// Keith muttered softly in Thai because Roman also listens to Thai, even though it feels a little abrasive on the bottom. But Keith was able to make it up the stairs to the tree house. On the treehouse balcony there is a table and chair and there were 2 rocking chairs. Keith knew the tree house was strong. Keithi inspected the tree handle and was very pleased. Sat from the house was a small study room. There is a sofa area to sit and watch TV. and there is a bed next to it there is also an en-suite bathroom. The environment is considered very good.

"Sir. Can I move in and sleep here?" Keith said, because he really likes the tree house.

"Yes, but with one caveat," replied Román.

"What else, is it yours?" Keith asked, knowing that Roman would put a condition on him.

"You need me to go to bed with you," Roman said, making Keith pause for a moment.

"Even if I say I don't let you sleep. In the end, I couldn't stop you anyway, right?" Keith said knowingly.

"Yes, but I'd rather have your permission," Roman said, looking Keith in the eye. Keith let out a small sigh of relief.

"As you wish, it's up to you," Keith replied, after all, he and Roman were together. he only sleeps in the same bed Keith had no problem. Receiving an answer from Keith, Roman turned and ordered his men to take Keith's clothes and belongings to this tree house. Keith sits in a rocking chair. Enjoy the view from the balcony Roman was sitting next to her.

"When can I come home?" Keith asked sincerely.

"I'll give you two weeks," Roman said, and Keith nodded. because at least he knows the date even though he wants to come back today but he probably won't go anywhere on his own.

"And you don't have a job? Will you stay with me here forever?" Keith asked curiously.

"Yes," Román answered honestly. In fact, Román's works were many. But it does have trusted assistants to take care of some tasks. She wanted to spend as much time as possible with Keith. He wanted to know if, in 2 weeks, he was still obsessed with Keith, or if he was just as bored as everyone else. Although he likes and cares for Keith more than anyone. But Román wants to show his feelings even more.

Forget it, even if you don't have to work for 10 years, you'll still have money to spend," Keith joked.

"Would you like to help me?" Roman asked back.

"No, if it's not necessary, I prefer to use my own money. I can earn my money," Mr. Keith replied with a smile and humming a song. Keep looking at the landscape with Roman sitting and looking at keith the whole time. He works most of the time. I hardly had time to rest and sleep, plus you always have to be on the lookout. He uses brains to find fault with everything that comes his way due to the power and influence that is in his hands. causing him to always dedicate himself to it, he just wants Keith to be his person, so he agreed to invest in some important jobs and stayed with Keith for 2 weeks.

"Can we fish here?" Keith asked, looking at the lake.

"Yes, we have fishing equipment in the storage room. Do you want to go weigh in?" Roman asked.

"Yes, I want to eat steamed fish with lemon. Can I have a fishing rod?" Keith suddenly wanted to fish.

"If you want to eat fish I can ask someone to buy some fish", replied Román.

"You have to fish and eat it. It will be delicious fresh fish steamed and covered in lemon sauce. Mmmm, delicious, let's go fishing," Keith said and stood up, before turning his face slightly but still insisting on going fishing. Román laughs at Keith's sudden decision, and ordered his subordinates to bring a fishing rod for Keith, as for Román, he took this opportunity to take some work.

When he gets the fishing rod and the bait, Keith invites Kenta, Astro and the others to go fishing together. Finally, there is Kenta and Astro, who comes to fish as Keith's friend as for the others, they distributed their functions as usual.

"You have a lot of energy, I thought you were just hanging around and playing," Kenta pretended to ask.

"But if I run out of power I didn't do anything either," Kith replied with a smile, just then his fishing rod rang because there's a fish to eat Keith's bait fast hooked.

"WoW, that's fish," he said and kenta and Astro also stood up to cheer. Keith's rod is bent. It makes him realize that the fish must be big.

"I'll get a spoon and I'll take it out for you," kenta quickly grabbed the fish spoon and prepared to scoop the fish out of the water. It took Keith a moment to drag the fish closer to shore.

"Oh, it's an American catfish," Keith said seeing what kind of fish it was. Kenta immediately helped Rocher the fish.

"Hey" shouted Roman's subordinates, who had come to cheer up. Making Roman, who was in the tree house, stand up and take a look, Keith looked at Roman as well.

"Dude, I caught a big fish. I'll cook Thai food for you today," Keith held up the big fish to show Roman. Roman smiled slightly, Keith then turned his attention to fishing. You now have one more menu for this American catfish. Keith spends the afternoon weighing in with Kenta and Astro. He caught a good amount of fish, Keith told kenta that he would show his skill in cooking Thai food for everyone to try, Keith will make fish curry. As for the sea bass, they come to make steamed fish with lemon. The rest depends on Kenta what to do with it, all the time Keith was fishing Roman didn't bother at all, he said Keith had fun. As for him, he is working, chatting, at least Keith was in his eyes.

Entering the kitchen, Keith deftly cleaned the fish. The chu chee keet curry paste uses a blender instead. As there is no mortar and pestle, the coconut milk is ready because he asked Roman's bodyguards to buy it for him and Keith quickly started cooking and making for Roman's subordinates too. When he finished, he served his own plate and Roman's. Although Keith was able to sit and eat with Roman's bodyguards, but he knew that Roman would not allow it.

"Kenta, this is yours," Keith said.

"What about khun Keith and the boss? Where should I take him?" Kenta asked.

"Let's go to the treehouse. I want to eat there," Keith replied, because Roman was still in the treehouse. Keith helped carry the plate and bowl of rice to the treehouse. Kenta and the others helped carry the plates up.

"Mr. Roman, let's eat," Keith said before setting the plate down on the balcony table. Kenta came and set the table and immediately under the tree handle only Roman and Keith remained.

"You can try it first. Why isn't this dish of yours so spicy? But if you can't eat I'll have Kenta bring me a fish fillet instead," Keith said, not bothering Roman at all. because he wants you to test your skills.

"Okay, I can eat whatever you cook," Roman replied, before sitting down in the chair across from Keith. As the sky began to darken the lights in the treehouse were on. Keith could feel the warmth of the tree house. Part of this may also be due to this warm white light. Roman tries fish chu chee to eat with rice as Keith suggests.

"Mmm, tastes good," Reina congratulated directly.

"Because heavy is fresh too," Keith replies with a smile then sits down and eats his own food.

"What are your plans for tomorrow?" Roman asked, because he didn't want Keith to get bored, if he has to stay still

"I talked to Astro. They said I could shoot," Keith said.

"I'll have someone prepare a weapon for you," Roman replied immediately without hesitation.

"Do you spoil me too much? Aren't you afraid that I'll point that gun at you?" Keith pretended to ask, Roman smiled slightly.

"If you aim at me, you must shoot," Roman replied, looking at Keith with bright eyes.

"Shoot you, I'm dead, surrounded by so many of your bodyguards" Keith said jokingly.

"Okay, we die together," replied Roman in a normal tone, Keith got goosebumps

"You're great at talking about death," Keith quipped. Roman smiled slightly.

"I've been doing this for a long time. Until I saw that death was normal," Roman said frankly.

"You look exhausting," Keith replied, but he would understand the industry. upon entering it is difficult to walk away the more people are already high. There is no right to come down and live in peace like a normal person.

"It's tiring, but you can't leave it. And no one would want to live in a thread of life or death with me", said Roman, which Keith understands that Roman is talking about marriage.

"How can you be sure? There are many people who want to get close to you. Live with you like Rina and many people who have cost you," Keith said.

"Huh, most of those people, they just want my money, my power if it wasn't Román Vasillo, do you think people would pay attention to me like this" Román said in a normal tone. Because he understands well in this verse.

"It's not always safe," Keith replies because he really knows.

"Let's suppose that the culprit gives you a gun, in which there is a bullet and they force you to choose a shot between you and me. Who did you choose to shoot?" asked Román.

"What do you think?" Keith didn't answer, but asked again.

"Huh, I think you chose to shoot me. Everyone loves each other," Roman replied and Keith let out a small laugh.

"I mean, if you choose, so you're going to shoot me?" Keith asked for a few moments. Roman stared at Keith. Keith already had the answer in mind. He wanted to know what Roman would answer.

"Okay, shall we respond together? Who would you choose to shoot?" Keith asked back, Roman nodded.

"I'm counting from 1 to 3. 123," Keith began to count.

"The villain........the villain", both Roman and Keith responded in unison before both raised their eyebrows then raised a smile at the corner of their mouths.

"You're not stupid," Keith joked to Roman, Roman thinking that if he chooses to shoot Keith he'll probably shoot Roman. Now Keith feels that he is upset. Feeling that he was being insulted, he chose to shoot Román to find his own way of salvation.

"I don't know. What kind of people have you met? But don't assume that everyone is stupid and can't find a way out in life. It's true that everyone loves themselves. You love yourself too if you don't already "You can love yourself like you can love someone. But the situation you mention isn't just you who thinks you have to shoot bad guys. Don't act like I'm an idiot," Keith said in a serious tone. Roman realizes that he has offended Keith.

"I don't think you're stupid," replied Roman.

"It's not that different, but still, if you're really in that kind of situation. I'll shoot whatever you think of." Keith responded sarcastically.

"Come on Keith. The atmosphere is good," Roman said in a softer voice.

"Who started first?" Keith asked quietly. Roman raised both hands in a gesture of surrender.

"Okay, I started first," Roman admitted. If his subordinates had heard the conversation this time it would be shocking, that Roman let Keith down. Keith smirked. Although he wasn't too angry, just frustrated, Roman pulled out his cell phone and called his men to bring some wine. Keith narrowed his eyes slightly at Roman.

"You're a lousy host. You're thinking of getting some wine to ease my nerves," Keith said.

"Hmm, am I right?" Roman asked and Keith leaned back in his chair.

"2 bottles", Keith business with Keith Roman immediately lifted a smile from the corner of his mouth, before calling to order the bodyguards to bring 2 bottles as Keith requested.

He likes Keith for this. Keith is not an idiot, he can be impatient but there is a reason and he will get ahead in some matters knowing when to give in. When should he resist? Roman felt that his life was much more colorful. different from the others he had met. no matter what he orders to do without argument trying to appease him so much it's annoying, and he was so weak it was frustrating he can't say it's because he's more powerful. keith is just an ordinary person and still dare to resist it.

The wine kieth wanted arrived promptly. Roman makes a nice face for Keith. This made Keith feel great. Keith could tell that Roman was determined and serious. He doesn't like to offend anyone, but with Keith, the other person agrees. That made him feel good, where the other party doesn't have a super ego towards him and Keith himself knows that people like Roman these two know how to please each other.

Keith took a sip of his wine and let out a sound in his throat. At first his mood was completely gone. Just trying the right wine Román thinks he has seen another weakness of Keith's that is wine, Román said that Keith will enjoy and settle in first.

"Have you ever heard of Bulletproof?" Keith asked, glancing slightly at Roman.

"Huh, did you hear of the FBI or the CIA?" Roman asked.

"Both," Keith replied.

"Your dad wants you to find out about this from me?" Roman joked. He knew that Keith had nothing to do with his stepfather's job. But he asked out of personal curiosity. And if Keith knew, Roman wasn't afraid that the other party would inform his stepfather. Because even if it was reported, no one would find it.

"Do you think that if I'm going to investigate, I'm going to ask you this directly?" Keith asked, and Roman gave him a small smile.

"And how do you know, what are the bullet turrets for?" asked Román.

"Weapons," Keith replied immediately. Because this place is a laboratory used to produce various weapons, including biological weapons.

"Well then," Roman replied.

"You must be curious, where is it?" Roman asked again.

"You don't have to tell me. I just want to know if it exists or not. That's all, as for the FBI and CIA suspicions, let them do their job," Keith replied nonchalantly. He thought it would be better if he knew the least about them.

"I wonder if I'm conducting experiments on humans myself," Roman asked, sure that Keith knew as well, that he had the courage to speak directly to Keith, partly because he wanted to test his mind and also his common sense. if you trust the right person Keith froze for a moment when he heard that.

"You're connected to those organizations, aren't you?" Keith said knowingly. Roman took a small sip of the wine. I don't answer Roman, but Keith guessed. And he didn't think to ask who this person is. Because it deals with Roman's business.

"Do you want to go see him? To find out if I'm experimenting on humans," asked Román.

"Not better. I think the less you know the better. People who know a lot don't live long. Just knowing they exist is enough." Keith shrugged nonchalantly. This left Roman very satisfied. But he also thought that in the future he could take Keith to see him for real. Keith raised both hands and twisted them slightly. Now they were full of food and drinking wine together

"Do you have any plans to go back to Thailand?" Roman asked.

"Yeah, I used to think about wanting to go back to Thailand too. The Gin store is starting to settle down. I have a friend who looks at the store and I don't have to worry about a thing. Mom and dad can live together and then I fly over to see them," Keith replied. .

"Don't you work as a bodyguard anymore?" Roman asked.

"I did it to kill the boredom, but if I fly to Thailand there must be a lot to do and be bored, close friends, old people are all there," Keith replied, because he had really thought about it.

"If you are going to open a store, where are you going to open?" Roman asked curiously.

"Pattaya, Chonburi maybe? There are a lot of foreign tourists there," Keith replied. Roman sat and listened as he collected information. The two of them sat and talked about various things. Let Roman collect Keith's personal information. hide nothing until the second bottle of wine is finished

"Go take a shower and change your clothes. Let's go to bed," Roman said, drinking less than Keith. Because he's the one who often pours Keith almost never let the glass go empty.

“Do you want to take a shower together, save water?” Keith urged in a teasing voice. Roman knew immediately that Keith was getting dizzy. Thinking that he had to store more wine for Keith to drink every day, the better.

"Sure", Roman answered, before the two entered the tree house. and go to bathe together kieth believes that they already slept together once. It's okay to go to bed one more time. And tonight, Keith realized that this tree house is very strong.

Roman wakes up in the morning. He got up to go to the bathroom and ordered his subordinates to bring coffee for him. Roman takes a sip of morning coffee on the balcony of the tree house. While looking at the lake with a relaxed feeling, last night he had a state of increasing spirit And sleeping soundly like never before in his past life, there is only the word business and finding danger everywhere, he rarely relaxes like this.

Roman turned to look inside the tree house, actually closing the glass door but opening the curtain where he was sitting to look at Keith sleeping face down on the bed. Keith's tattoos on his arms and back contrast nicely with the white blankets and sheets. Where is Keith's body? The buttocks that are now precariously covered with blankets seemed to Roman to be art. Roman's subordinates changed turns patrolling around although no one here really knows only the people nearby. But they have to be alert all the time because danger can come at any moment.

Keith woke up to the chirping of little birds near the treehouse. Causing him to slowly open his eyes, Keith was lying on his stomach. He nodded to find that Roman was no longer in bed, Keith looked past the glass door that led to the balcony and saw Roman drinking black coffee. Keith stared at Roman. Thinking about the night before and the night before what he and Roman. Keith kept asking himself. Why do you allow the other party to be so much? Keith felt like he couldn't resist Roman's attraction at all. Until they are willing to be a passive part for Román.

'He's really dangerous,' Keith muttered softly to himself, he didn't think he could intrude on Roman's world. Keith sits wearing nothing. So he's naked and he went to find some underwear and pajamas to put on, he might be in pain. at the bottom, but he holds because he holds, that when Keith got out of bed naked Roman turned and looked at him with interest, until Keith came out of the tree house wearing only long pants the top is naked. he ran his hand through his hair carelessly because he just woke up and sat in a rocking chair near Román

"You got up early," Keith said.

"Um, the weather is nice in the morning," Roman replied before motioning for his subordinates to bring Keith a cup of coffee.

"Were you full last night?" Keith asked with a smile.

"Very full," Roman replied emphatically. Keith chuckled lightly in his throat.

"I mean sleep. Did you sleep well?" Keith teased Roman.

"Being with you, I'm full of everything. Both about sleep and about sex," Roman said frankly. Keith cleared up a bit. Because he's secretly a little embarrassed but still shows his face.

"What are your plans for today?" Keith asked, because he was going to lie down and play all day. Then go shoot with Astro.

"There's work to talk about, but I'll take a lunch break with you," Roman replied, and keitj nodded. He knows that Román has many responsibilities.

"What about you, apart from shooting with Astro? What are you going to do?" Roman asked.

"Sleep," Keith said in a normal tone because he was feeling a little tired. Last night, Román was somewhat arrogant and violent. Keith himself was surprised that he could handle it.

"Well get some rest," said Roman looking at Keith with dazzling eyes, before letting kenta bring breakfast to sit down and have breakfast with Keith then Roman went to take a shower and talk, while Keith sat down to digest for a while then go back to sleep.

"What is Keith doing now?" Roman asked Noris in the afternoon. Now he is in his office inside the log house because he has to talk about many things at noon, he had already eaten with Keith and continue working.

"Practice shooting with Astro," Noris replied, as Roman leaned back in his office chair.

"How is he?" Roman asked, having to continue the conversation. So Roman couldn't see Keith. So Noris turned on his iPad, and send it to Roman the screenshot is now the CCTV camera image around the house, Roman immediately turned on the camera at the shooting range. His subordinates seemed to be watching Keith and chatting excitedly. Roman foreman the message that many people praise Keith for his accurate shots.

"Kenta, you sent me the target that Mr. Keith shot earlier," Noris said, handing Roman another iPad. Román took it and saw that Keith hit the center of each shot and each game is not far apart.

"His shots are very good. More than a lot of our guys," said Noris, who for Roman if Noris congratulates someone that means that person is really good.

"His stepfather must have taught him well," Roman replied, which was true to what he said.

"This person always has something to surprise us," said Noris. Roman nodded. before handing the iPad back to Noris seeing that Keith was still enjoying his target practice, he was relieved.

"Is it the story of the ship our men tracked down?" Roman asked.

"Yes, all the information has been sent to the boss's email", Noris answered and Roman opened his own email. to see the information that the subordinates follow which was not bad from what he thought.

"Hehe, how should I deal with that person?" Noris asked.

"Let him go, don't do anything yet. I'm curious if he does something else. Or will he stop?" Roman said wearily.

"We're going to be attentive," ordered Román. Noris bowed her head in order. Although Noris's heart wished for her boss to take a decisive step. But I respect the boss's decision anyway.

"Last night Keith asked me about experimenting on humans," Roman said in a normal tone.

"Probably from her stepfather?" Noris asked, Roman nodded.

"They want to link me to what they have done, uh, it's disgusting," said Román, speaking about human trafficking. and the capture of humans has nothing to do with Roman at all. Even if it trades in weapons there has been some research done on biological weapons, some poisons, but it has never been tested on innocent humans. It can be taken to try some. different from the other part that has captured innocent human beings to experiment and they take the name of Román to refer to part of building trust and just in case, if he gets caught, Román would be the first suspect. So it's no surprise that the FBI and CIA want to spy on him.

"If you ask Román why he didn't do anything with those agencies, which had nothing to do with human experimentation, because he thought it was unnecessary and he didn't want the rumor to spread to his bullet turret, he was more determined to deal with impostors himself.

😁😁😁 Roman love to tease Keith.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 1K 35
I'm sorry not very good at descriptions/ also first book please leave advice but don't be mean about it/ the story is heavily inspired by @karazou Ma...
3.9K 173 43
"Michael has been missing." ****** Rose thought everything was going perfect until that moment. It broke her. It questioned everything that they bo...
577K 16K 29
One touch. One touch was enough for a tough mafia boss to fall in a love with the unknown girl. She was abused, he was abused. Two broken people tryi...
1M 32.8K 34
"I have no family. I have no past. I have no friends. I have no surname. What is love? I do not know, because love does not exist for me. Not in my w...