Secret Second Marriage

By Taexzoe

Jeon Jungkook the one and only son of the Jeon family gets forced married to a spoiled rich bratty girl and a... More

Chapter 1 - His Life The Intro
Chapter 2 - Trip to Japan
Chapter 3 - A Sweet Bond
Chapter 4 - He Loves Her
Chapter 5 - Why Jungkook?
Chapter 6 - You Are Mine
Chapter 7 - His Friends Visit
Chapter 8 - Shifting Back To Korea
Chapter 9 - He proposed Her
Chapter 10 - New House
Chapter 11 - The Royal Engagement
Chapter 12 - Meeting His Mom
Chapter 13 - Meeting Her Parents
Chapter 14 - Messed Up
Chapter 16 - Will He Come Back?
Chapter 17 - His Wife?
Chapter 18 - I Love You
Chapter 19 - He Is Back!
Chapter 20 - Leaving Them Forever
Chapter 21 - Back To Japan
Chapter 22 - Baby Is Here
Chapter 23 - Guilt And Regret
Chapter 24 - Caught

Chapter 15 - Marriage

699 41 3
By Taexzoe

Title - Secret Second Marriage
Written by Taexzoe

Author Pov
Tomorrow is the big day, Yn is at the hotel with her parents were as Jungkook was with his 6 Hyungs. Getting ready for the wedding ceremony.

Everything was planned very well, even the Media was waiting outside as the most richest and Youngest CEO of Asia is getting married to Kim's Empire's daughter Kim Yn, the news spread like fire everywhere.

Seeing this news Mr & Mrs. Jeon and Moon were dying in anger. They were not at all ok with this sh!t.

The media was still outside in front of the hotel building. Everyone was watching and waiting for the richest and youngest CEO of Asia to arrive. The media quickly spot Jungkook and the 6 Hyung as they get out of the car and walk into the hotel. They watch them with a lot of anticipation as they wait for them.

Yn's parents left for the hall before. Soon Jungkook and his Hyungs and Yn's male friends left with him. Yn and her female friends left after them.

The ceremony was a grand event. The press was there, taking photographs of the happy couple and their families. The ceremony was beautifully decorated with flowers and candles. It was a day that both Kim Yn and Jeon Jungkook would forever remember. They looked happy and in love.

- Outfits -

Soon the ceremony started, Yn walked down the aisle with her father.

All eyes were on Yn as she walked down the aisle with her father. She was stunning in her white wedding dress and the flowers in her hair. She was a truly beautiful bride and everyone was in awe of her beauty and elegance. The music was playing softly in the background and she smiled at her soon-to-be, Jungkook. He was waiting for her at the end of the aisle with a big smile on his face and he couldn't help but gush over how beautiful she looked.

Yn walked towards Jungkook and he smiled even wider when he saw her. She was more beautiful than he imagined and he couldn't wait to spend the rest of his life with her. As they got closer, they took each other's hand and held it tightly. The priest began the wedding vows and they both listened intently. It was a very special moment and they both felt an urge of emotions. As the priest read the vows, they both said "I do" together. The moment was perfect and they were now officially husband and wife.

The hyungs were smiling at Jungkook and teased him as they all sat around the dinner table together. They all had a great time and laughed and joked around, making the night even more special. The couple were now husband and wife and the hyungs were proud of their maknae and knew that he was in great hands. It was a great moment for everyone and they all celebrated and toasted to the happy couple throughout the night.

Soon the photographer was ready and waiting for the couple to come in and take some pictures. He had the camera setup and prepared with different lighting and angles. The couple came in to do the photoshoot and they looked very happy together. They posed in different positions and laughed and joked around with the photographer.

The photographer took many pictures of the couple and they looked great in every shot. After a few hours, the photoshoot was over and the couple was happy with the results. They both looked very happy and in love with each other in the pictures and it was a great day for both of them.

After the photoshoot, the couple made their way towards the reception hall, where they were met by their friends and family. Everyone was waiting with excitement and anticipation for the couple to arrive. The couple was beaming with joy as they came to greet the guests. Their happiness was infectious and everyone was cheering for them. The couple made their way to the reception hall and entered to a round of applause from the guests.

-After Ceremony
It was finally time to go home. The couple said their goodbyes to their friends and family and left the reception. They walked to their car and drove home together. They were both tired after a long day but they were both filled with happiness and joy. Their wedding day was perfect and they could not wait for their new life together to begin.

Yn's parents stepped forward and handed the couple a key. It was a special key and it was for their new mansion.

Yn - Eommaaaa
She whined

Jungkook - Mom it was not needed-
He was saying something but got cut off by his mother in law

Mrs. Kim - Oh come on my children take it please.
She said and handed them the key. She wanted her children to have a comfortable and luxurious new home to raise their family in. The couple took the key and left for their new house.

The couple were driving back home from their wedding in the car and they were both filled with joy and happiness. They looked forward to starting their new life together and making their new mansion their home. However, little did they know that what was to come next was going to take them by surprise.

Suddenly, Jungkook lost control over the car and it began to swerve off the highway.Yn noticed and immediately shouted

Yn - Jungkook! Watch out!

But the car had already veered off the road and there was no way to regain control. The couple were shocked and terrified and they both looked at each other in fear. They were helpless and had to pray for the best outcome.

But it was too late. The car crashed into a tree and the couple's screams were heard. The airbag deployed on impact and there was chaos all around. The couple were in shock and they could not believe that this was happening to them. They were both injured and scared and they sat there in complete silence, holding on to each other for support. The paramedics and the police were called in and they were rushed to the hospital for treatment.

At Hospital
Yn opened her eyes and saw her parents brother and her friends standing there in their party dresses. The first thing she asked after getting her senses was.

Yn - Jungkook..
She whispered.

Yn - Eomma where is Jungkook ?
She asked in her weak tone.

Her mom gave her a sympathetic look and walked near her, creasing her hairs.

Yn - Eomma where is my Jungkook?
She asked again.

Jin - Yn let's talk about him later Hm?
He said.

Yn - Are you for real Oppa, he also got in an accident. Please tell me how is he I beg you oppa please.
She begged with tears in her eyes.

Jin - Yn-
He was about to make her understand but Yn kept on cutting him off.

Yn - Oppa please oppa please.

Jin - HE RAN AWAY THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED TO KNOW HUH?
He asked, The news had left her out of her mind and she was shocked at the reality that her husband was gone.

Yn's heart sank as she was told the news that her husband, Jungkook, had run away. The reality had set in and she was devastated. She was shocked and filled with grief and sorrow as she faced the news of losing her beloved husband. She was heartbroken and she didn't know how to deal with the pain she was feeling. She tried to hold back her tears as she processed the news but she couldn't and she cried out loud at the thought of losing her Jungkook.

Yn - Eomma..
She whispered, as her mom took her in her embrace and pecked her forehead.

Mrs.Kim - How can he run away like that-
She was about to curse him.

Yn - No mom I saw with my own eyes, he was injured he had blood all over his body.
She cried

Yn's eyes were filled with tears as she realized that Jungkook had really run away and abandoned her. She tried to hold her tears but they would not stop falling and she began to cry. She told her mom what she had seen when she first opened her eyes and how she saw Jungkook injured. She couldn't understand why he had run away after the accident and she was hurt by his actions. She was angry and sad and feeling a mix of emotions at the same time.

- 2 Days Later
Yn's parents were told to bring her home soon as she will recover soon. However, there was still no trace of her husband, Jungkook, who has run away and abandoned her. She was heartbroken and she felt betrayed by the one person she had always loved and cared for. She was worried sick about him and she could not understand why he had run away without ever explaining himself. She tried her best to stay strong but she felt vulnerable and lost without him.

Yn remained silent as the realization dawned on her that her husband, Jungkook, had abandoned her. She still could not understand the reasons behind his actions and was filled with emotions. She didn't know how to deal with the pain of losing the love of her life and she wasn't sure if she could ever move on from this. But as time passed, she slowly started to heal and put her life back together. She never forgot Jungkook and the love she held for him still stayed strong within her heart. But she knew that she had to keep moving forward in life, even though it wasn't easy.

(Q) - Is this the end of their marriage and story?

CHAPTER FIFTEEN ENDED-
Thank you so much for reading 💐
Taexzoe <3 !

- Please comment and Vote that gives me motivation to post sooner !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 12.8K 43
Jeon Jungkook, a single father to a beautiful angel called Nabi, a 11 months old sweet and pure soul, he is the CEO of Jeon Corporation, he is an ama...
523K 18.8K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a Multi Billionaire who's Obsessed with his Personal Assistant and can do anything to make him his! Kim Taehyung, a rich boy who ador...
1.5K 157 16
β”Š β”Š β”Š β”Š β”Š β”Š β”Š ✫ Λšβ™‘ ⋆q ❀ β”Š β˜ͺοΈŽβ‹† ⊹ β”Š . ˚ ✧ Two complete strangers. Two broken hearts. Life has been cruel to them but everything seems to get better whe...
6.6K 422 32
Its story of a girl who joined Big hit Entertainment as a intern but she had no idea what is already waiting for her in the future , How things unfol...