Secret Second Marriage

By Taexzoe

Jeon Jungkook the one and only son of the Jeon family gets forced married to a spoiled rich bratty girl and a... More

Chapter 1 - His Life The Intro
Chapter 2 - Trip to Japan
Chapter 3 - A Sweet Bond
Chapter 4 - He Loves Her
Chapter 5 - Why Jungkook?
Chapter 6 - You Are Mine
Chapter 7 - His Friends Visit
Chapter 8 - Shifting Back To Korea
Chapter 9 - He proposed Her
Chapter 10 - New House
Chapter 11 - The Royal Engagement
Chapter 12 - Meeting His Mom
Chapter 14 - Messed Up
Chapter 15 - Marriage
Chapter 16 - Will He Come Back?
Chapter 17 - His Wife?
Chapter 18 - I Love You
Chapter 19 - He Is Back!
Chapter 20 - Leaving Them Forever
Chapter 21 - Back To Japan
Chapter 22 - Baby Is Here
Chapter 23 - Guilt And Regret
Chapter 24 - Caught

Chapter 13 - Meeting Her Parents

890 44 6
By Taexzoe

Title - Secret Second Marriage
Written by Taexzoe

Author Pov
Only 1 week left for Jungkook and Yn's Wedding day. The marriage is in Daegu because that's Yn's home town. Today they all are going to leave for Daegu in Jungkook's private planes.

📍Airport
Everyone reached the airport, 3 planes were ready for the departure.

Jisoo - FINALLY YESSS MY BESTIEEE IS GETTING MARRIED!
She yelled in excitement and hugged Yn. Yn hugged her back and jumped in excitement with her.

Jungkook - Ok guys here are your tickets.
He said, and handed everyone their boarding passes.

-Outfits Check-

Jeon Jungkook

Kim Yn

Kim Jiso

Jeon Wonwoo

Kim Mingy

Choi Lia & Kim Minj

Park Sunghoon

Jung Hoseok

Kim Namjoon

Min Yoongi

Kim Seokjin

Park Jimin

Kim Taehyung

Kwon Soon-young (Hoshi)

Bang Christopher Chan (Bangchan)

-Outfits Done-

-Plane 1 (BTS)
Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung.

-Plane 2 (Yn's Friends)
Kim Jisoo, Jeon Wonwoo, Choi Lia, Kim Minji, Kim Mingyu, Kwon Soon-young, Park Sunghoon and Bang Christopher Chan

-Plane 3 (The Couple)
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Yn soon to be Jeon Yn!!

📍Hotel

The couple and Jimin Taehyung Namjoon Jin Yoongi Hoseok Hoshi Wonwoo Jisoo Lia Minji Mingyu Bangchan Sunghoon reached the hotel in Daegu.

Jungkook approaches the reception, ready to check in to the hotel. He walks up to the receptionist and smiles politely. He asks for the keys to their rooms, and the receptionist hands them over to him, along with a welcome package containing information about the hotel.

Jungkook takes the keys and the package from the receptionist and thanks them warmly for their assistance. Yn and the others follow him to the front desk, anxious to check in and get ready for their wedding day.

Soon, all seven of them were settled into their rooms, feeling refreshed and energized after the long day of wedding planning. Yn and Jungkook sat in their room, relaxing and spending some quiet time together before the big day. As their eyes met, they shared a warm and loving smile, feeling a sense of peace and content as they sat next to each other and took deep breaths of the serene atmosphere of the hotel room. They knew that their wedding day would be a special one, and they were grateful to be able to enjoy a few moments together before the celebrations began.

Yn - Only one week left koo I am so nervous
She said being very nervous.

Jungkook smiles reassuringly and takes Yn's hand in his.

Jungkook - Don't be nervous, sweetheart. Our wedding will be perfect. I love you so much and nothing could ever go wrong as long as we're together.
He said, Yn leans her head on his shoulder, feeling the comfort and safety of his embrace.

Jungkook - It's so close now and we have so many things to do. But I'm so happy that our dream wedding is finally happening.
He said, making her smile.

They look at each other, filled with love and excitement for the celebrations ahead.

- Later that evening
Jin and Jungkook got ready. Cuz today they are going to meet Yn's parents. Jungkook was very nervous as Jin was scaring the living sh!t out of the poor boy.

Yn was already at her parents house. She told them that she wants them to meet her fiancée.

-Flashback-
Yn entered the big mansion and saw her mom sitting on the couch she went and sat beside her. And hugged her, her mom gladly hugged her back.

Yn - Mom where is dad?
She asked.

Mrs.Kim - Uhhh, you see, dad, he is not coming, he is on some special business trip, Yeah, that's it!
She said.

Yn - I wanted you both to meet my fiancée.
She said in a sad tone.

Mrs.Kim - Oh, who is the lucky one?
She asked.

Yn - Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook CEO of Jeon corporation.
She said excitedly.

Mrs.Kim - Oh, he must be a good catch, sweetie! I hope you enjoy your wedding, sweetheart!
She said making Yn nod.

Yn - Yes so when are you and dad free so you can meet him?
She asked with a hope that they would agree to him.

Mrs.Kim - Uhmmm, actually, you see, we can't come, there is this very, very important thing that we must do.
She said, making Yn very sad.

Yn - Please maa please.
She begged her.

Mrs.Kim - Well, if you put it like that, I suppose we can come!
She said making Yn break into a sweet smile.

Yn - Well, I am not talking about the wedding.
She said making her confused.

Mrs.Kim - Oh, Ok then, we can do it, just for you, sweetheart, we'll have a little, little chat with him.
She said.

Yn - Like a little interview?
She asked.

Mrs.Kim - Yeah, sort of, it's like, we wanna make sure the guy that's gonna marry our daughter is not up to something, you know.
She said, making Yn giggle.

Yn - Yep so when can I call him?
She asked politely.

Mrs.Kim - Now, if you want, just call him, tell him to come over and meet us, sweetie.
She said.

Yn - Sure thing.
She said and called Jungkook.

Mrs.Kim - Good, tell us when he's coming, can't wait to meet my future son-in-law.
She said excitedly making Yn smile,

Yn - He will come till 7 pm!
She said ending the call.

Mrs.Kim - Great, we'll be waiting for the young gentleman to arrive.
She said.

Yn - Okie maa, I'll go and get ready then.
She said and ran upstairs making Mrs.Kim chuckle.

Mrs.Kim - Alright, sweetheart!

-Flashback Ended-

Currently they were in the car heading to Yn's parents house. Jin and Jungkook were sitting in the back seat where as the driver was driving the car.

Jin - Jungkook don't you dare be touchy with Yn in front of my parents.
He said in a very strict tone, to which Jungkook just nodded.

Jungkook - Hyung what if Yn is being touchy touchy with me then?
He asked, innocently making Jin chuckle.

Jin - Push her away then SIMPLE!
Jin stated, making his eyes widened.

Jungkook - But then your father will think I am rude to her and I will abuse her won't he?
He asked making Jin Jungshook.

Jungkook's Outfit

-6:45Pm
Yn was all ready, waiting for her man and brother to come. She walked downstairs and saw her parents sitting on the couch

Mr.Kim - Omo my princess is looking so beautiful.
He said making her smile.

-7:00Pm
Yn's mother and father are now ready to meet the young gentleman, as the doorbell rings Mr.Kim reaches over and opens the door.

Mr.Kim - Well hello there, young gentleman, welcome in, come in.
He said in a cold tone.

Jungkook - Hello, my name is Jungkook, I am here to have a little chat with both of you and to meet Yn.
He said and bowed exactly 90 degrees.

Mr.Kim - Oh, that's great, nice to meet you, Jungkook, please come in, make yourself comfortable.
He said, as he was about to go Jin entered the hall and sat beside Jungkook.

Mrs.Kim - Oh, hello there, who might you be? Are you Jungkook's brother?
She asked.

Jin - Mom I am your son-
He said, making her shock she looked at him, and face palmed herself.

Mrs.Kim - My goodness, I was so caught up on this conversation, I totally forgot, I'm so sorry, Son, I am so sorry.
She said, with an apologetic look on her face, Jin smiled softly.

Jin - It's fine Eomma!
He said.

Mrs.Kim - But I must admit, you look so much like your father, which is not a bad thing, he's handsome.
She said, looking towards her husband. As Jin nodded.

Jin - Yes, after all I am Jin WORLD WIDE HANDSOME!
He said with a proud look on his face.

Jin - Mom you can talk to your son later now let's talk to your son-in-law.
He said looking towards Jungkook with a teasing look.

Mrs.Kim - Yes, you're right, we were supposed to be having a little chat with Jungkook, I forgot.
She said and turned towards Jungkook.

Mr.Kim - Jungkook Well, the time has come, we shall start a small interview, shall we?
He asked. As Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook - Yes please sir.
He said.

Mr.Kim - Alright then, Jungkook, let's start with a nice little question, do you love my daughter?
He asked, being very serious.

Jungkook - Yes sir I do love your daughter.
He replied confidently.

Mr.Kim - Do you respect my daughter, and does your family respect her too?
He asked.

Jungkook - Yes I respect your daughter a lot sir.
He replied. The respect the hold for her was clearly visible in her eyes.

Mr.Kim - Does your family respect her too?
He asked.

Jungkook - Ye..s ..si..r
He replied, even though he was a bit hesitant and Jin was staring at him. Cuz Jin knew that his family will not accept Yn soon, But Jin nodded looking towards Jungkook.

That means just say Yes. And he said.

Mr.Kim - Alright, that's good, let's move to the next question, would you say that you're a good man?
He asked.

Jungkook - Yes I can say that, and even if I am not good enough for her I am willing to change and be a better man for her!
He said, making the parents impressed.

Mr.Kim - Oh, I like that answer, I like that answer, alright, final question for me, do you have a good job?
He asked, to make sure his rich princess daughter does not have to suffer.

Jungkook - Yes sir I am the CEO of Jeon corporation and enterprise the number one Asian company sir.
He replied making them Jungshook.

Mr.Kim - Wow, I'm actually impressed, I suppose that my daughter's got herself quite a man!
He said, making Jungkook laugh nervously and nod.

Jungkook - Yes sir.
He said.

Mr.Kim - Now, it's time for my wife's final question for you, would you say that you're kind?
He said, as Jungkook got nervous.

Mrs.Kim - Would you still say that you're kind when my daughter does something that you don't like or does something that will upset you?
She asked, Jungkook didn't even think for a minute and answered.

Jungkook - Yes sir, I am always kind towards her I can't imagine being angry at her she is just an innocent Angel whom I want to protect at all cost.
He replied.

Mrs.Kim - That's very sweet, I must say, alright, one last question for me, do you promise to protect my daughter from everything and will you be by her side no matter what?
She asked.

Jungkook - Yes ma'am I promise you that!
He said.

Mrs.Kim - Well, Jungkook, I think you've actually passed this little interview, I think you'll be a great husband to my daughter.
She said, as Jungkook smiled. And finally let out a deep breath.

Jungkook - Thank you so much ma'am.
He said and bowed.

Mrs.Kim - You're very welcome, young man, that's good that you will be taking care of my precious daughter.
She said, as he nodded.

Jungkook - Can you call Yn now?
He asked.

Mrs.Kim - Of course, sweetie, Yn! The man is here, sweetie!
She calls out her name. Yn comes to the main hall

Mr.Kim - Hello darling, he's here!
He said.

Yn - Hello koo!
She said as she walked near him and hugged him.

Jungkook - Hello, darling, it's nice to finally meet you!
He said as he hugged her back, Jin was glaring at them.

Soon they settle down on the couch Yn sat beside Jungkook.

Jungkook finally takes a deep breath and asks

Jungkook - so can I marry your daughter?
He asked.

Mrs.Kim - Oh, honey, you're very direct with your questions, but yeah, we like that, yes, of course! We approve of you and Yn's marriage.
She said with a soft smile.

Jungkook - Our marriage is in one week.

Mrs.Kim - How exciting, it's just like, I swear, I feel like it was just yesterday that Yn was a little kid, and look at her now, she's getting married, oh, I'm getting emotional.
Yn's mother wipes her tears and clears her throat.

Jungkook - Are there any rituals in your family ?
He asked.

Mrs.Kim - Well, in my family, when we marry, we exchange wedding rings, the husband puts it on the wife's finger on the left ring finger of the hand, you also kiss the ring to show your faithfulness to your wife, my father always taught me that.

Jungkook - So can we meet before our marriage or will Yn stay with you guys
He asked being curious.

Mrs.Kim - Oh, well, Yn doesn't have to stay with us. You two can live together if you want, that's totally up to you and how you want things to be, and we can definitely meet right before the wedding, that's the tradition, for the parents of the bride and groom to meet before the wedding takes place.
She said, making him smile.

Mr.Kim - When would you like to come and meet us, Jungkook?
He asked.

Jungkook - A day before the wedding?
He asked.

Mrs.Kim - That's perfect, how about at 5pm the day before the wedding, we're gonna have dinner together, would that work?
She asked.

Jungkook - Sure it would.
He replied looking at his blushing fiancée.

Mrs.Kim - Well, you two have some planning to do, we'll let you go now, have fun, see you soon, young gentleman!
She said. Making both of them smile.

Jungkook - Haha yes.
He laughed nervously.

Mr.Kim - Goodbye, Jungkook, it was a pleasure meeting you.
He said, as Jungkook got up from his seat.

Jungkook - Good bye ma'am can I take Yn with me now?
He politely asked for the permission.

Mrs.Kim - Yes, that wouldn't be a problem, you two have fun, goodbye sweetie.
She said, making both of them happy. Yn wrapped her arm around his arm.

Yn - Good bye maaa
She said and walked out with him.

Mrs.Kim - Bye, dear
She said, waving at them.

-A Day Before The Wedding

It's a day before the wedding, Jungkook comes over to Yn's parent's house.

The door opens, and Yn's father opens the door for Jungkook

Mr.Kim - Good evening, young man.
He greeted.

Jungkook - Good evening Mr.Kim are you all ready to go to the restaurant?
He greeted him back.

Mr.Kim - Oh, yes, absolutely, follow me, come in, come in, we don't wanna be late for that dinner, come on in.
He said, as Jungkook nodded.

Mr.Kim - Let's go then.
He said as Yn's father and Jungkook head for the door to the car

Jungkook - Where is Mrs.Kim and Yn?
He asked, as they were no were to be seen.

Mr. - Oh, they must be getting ready, they are taking longer, but we can't wait for them, they will arrive at the restaurant for dinner, do not worry.

Jungkook - Okay

Mr.Kim - Here, let me help you in the car.
He said, and walked towards the car,Yn's father opens the door to the car for Jungkook, Jungkook sits down in the car

Mr.Kim - Alright, off we go, I suppose we're gonna have a bit of a chat on the way to the restaurant.
He said and starts the car and then starts driving.

Jungkook - Yes, sir, that works for me, we can talk while we drive.
He replied politely.

Mr.Kim - Great, so, Jungkook, how do you feel about marrying my daughter?"

Jungkook - Well, I am very excited and joyful to marry your daughter, but at the same time, I am a bit nervous, but don't worry, sir, I am going into this with all my heart and I will do my absolute best to make your daughter happy and the family proud.
He replied, his eyes were shining with the love he holds for Yn. Yn's dad smiled hearing his reply.

Mr.Kim - Good answer, you seem like a nice young man with a good heart, and I just want you to know, we will treat you like a son, and we will welcome you to our family, Jungkook, okay?
He said

Jungkook - Thank you, Mr.Kim, I will do everything within my power to be worthy of your daughter and the rest of your beautiful family.
He said.

Mr.Kim - That's nice to hear, Jungkook, we are so glad to have gained a new family member, now, we're almost at the restaurant, are you ready for dinner?

Jungkook - Yup, I've got my stomach all ready, I am so excited to eat something delicious.

Mr.Kim - Great, that sounds awesome, now, let's enter the restaurant, shall we?

Jungkook - Yes, sir, let's go then.

Jungkook and Yn's father enter the restaurant, and go to the table that Yn's mother and father reserved for dinner.

Jungkook - Here, let me pull out your chair for you.
Jungkook said as he pulls out the chair for Mr.Kim so he can sit down.

Mr.Kim - Oh, thank you, Young man.
He sits down after Jungkook pulled out his chair.

Jungkook - You're very welcome, Sir.
He said and took his seat. Mr.Kim took the Menu card and started staring at the names of the dishes.

Mr.Kim - well, let's order our dinner, shall we? What would you like to eat, Jungkook?"
He asked.

Jungkook - Hmm, what can I eat here? Is there any pasta on the menu?
He asked.

Mr.Kim - Yes, there is pasta on the menu, what type of pasta would you prefer?
He asked. Checking the past list.

Jungkook - Can I have the regular spaghetti pasta, sir? That is what I'm used to eating, thank you very much.
He said, in a polite tone.

Soon enough Yn and her mother arrived, Jungkook got up and greeted them, he bowed to her mother and gave Yn a side hug with a quick peck on her forehead

Mrs.Kim - Welcome, Jungkook, please, have a seat, you can take a seat next to Yn sweetie.

Yn looks at Jungkook with a big smile, it seems like Yn is happy to see him, Jungkook sits down next to Yn, and he smiles back

Yn's mother - It's so nice seeing you two together, it seems like you two have a good relationship.
He said as Yn giggles.

Yn - It's true, I am very happy with Jungkook, he's very kind to me.
She said, while looking at him with adoring eyes.

Jungkook - It's just normal to be kind to someone that you love, I will always do my best for Yn.
He said, while creasing her hand. Making the elderly couple smile warmly at the young couple.

Mr.Kim - Jungkook, can I ask you something, please?
He asked as the couple stared at them.

Jungkook - Yes sir
He said.

Mr.Kim - Would you treat my daughter like a princess, sir, and will you love her with all your heart?
He said, getting emotional making his wife chuckle.

Jungkook - Oh, yes, sir, I will definitely treat her like the princess that she is, for the rest of my life, I will treat Yn like princess, and I promise that I will love her with every part of my heart, I will love her unconditionally and with the best intentions.
He said, while staring at Yn making her emotional too.

Jungkook - Sir I also wanted to tell you all one important thing.
As he said that Yn got scared and hold onto his hand shaking her head as a "No" but Jungkook just shook her head. And started speaking.

Mr.Kim - Hm, sure, what is it, Jungkook?
He asked, being all confused.

Jungkook - I have a wife

Mr.Kim - I am sorry? Did you say you have a wife?

Jungkook - Yes sir, but I am going to divorce her soon sir.

Mr.Kim - What do you mean, you have a wife? Jungkook, are you married, is that what you are trying to tell me?

Jungkook - Yes I got forced married, but sir I love your daughter a lot I hold no relationship with my first wife trust me.
He said, trying his best to make them understand the situation.

Mr.Kim - So, you're telling me that you're married, but you have feelings for my daughter?
He asked, Because he wasn't able to accept the thing he told him.

Jungkook - Yes sir

Mr.Kim - How long have you been married?

Jungkook - 1 year

Mr.Kim - For a year now?

Jungkook - Yes sir

Mr.Kim - What does your wife think of this, Jungkook?

Jungkook - She doesn't care sir she has a boyfriend

Mr.Kim - So she's having an affair while she's married?

Jungkook - Yes

Mr.Kim - Do you still love your wife?

Jungkook - I never loved her sir, I was forced.

Yn's father was getting mad by each second. After hearing what Jungkook said to him, Yn's father was furious with Jungkook, and he couldn't control his anger.

Mr.Kim - Young man, I cannot in good conscience allow someone like you, who is already married, to marry my daughter.
He was about to get up from his seat but Yn caught his hand and made him sit.

Yn - Appa!
She called him out.Yn's mother gets mad as well and yells at Jungkook too

Mr.Kim - How dare you do this? You lied to all of us?
She asked, being very disappointed in the kids.

Mr.Kim - You should be ashamed of yourself!
He said and banged his hand on the table.

Yn - Tomorrow is my wedding
She said.

Mrs.Kim - And the wedding's cancelled, young man, no matter what, I will not have my daughter marry a liar!
She said making both of them shocked.

Yn - He is not a lier maa I knew about him being married and he is going to divorce her soon! I knew this from the start but he decided to tell you guys, I stopped him from telling you both, but he said that they are your parents they have the right to know.
She said while grabbing Jungkook's hand and holding onto him tightly.

Yn's parents turn to Yn.

Mrs.Kim - Is this true?
She asked, as she was disappointed.

Yn - Yes, appa, it's true, I knew about this, and he is going to divorce his wife, and I really want to marry him, he's my one true love, pleaaaaaaase!
She begged them as she didn't wanted to loose the love of her life.

Mrs.Kim - Okay, okay, so now, the marriage is not cancelled, but I still wanna ask some questions.
She said.

Mr.Kim - Same here, young man.
He said while gulping down a full class of water to calm his anger down.

Jungkook - Yes, sir, I will answer all of your questions, I am ready.
He replied.

Mr.Kim - Young man, why didn't you tell me that you were married at all?
He asked.

Jungkook - Yn stopped me sir.
He said, making Mr.Kim's eyes go widened in shock. He stared at Yn and asked again.

Mr.Kim - Who stopped you?
He repeated the question not believing whose name he said.

Jungkook - Yn!
He replied making Yn's eyes go widened in shock.

Mr.Kim - Yn, why did you stop Jungkook from telling us about his marriage?
She asked, being curious to know why would their daughter wanna hide such thing?

Yn - Well, I was scared that you wouldn't approve of the marriage, and I knew that Jungkook loved me, so I didn't want the wedding to be cancelled, and I just wanted Jungkook to be happy, he really wanted to marry me and I didn't want to take that happiness away from him, sir.
She replied being all nervous.

Mr.Kim - Ohhh, Ynnnnnnnie, if only you told us about Jungkook's marriage, because of you, we were going to cancel the wedding, please don't do this ever again, okay?
He said, trying to make his daughter understand she shouldn't hide anything from her parents.

Yn - Ohh, appaaaa, don't be mad at me, pleaaaase.
She whined.

Mrs.Kim - Don't worry, honey, we are not going to cancel the wedding, we see that you love Jungkook very much, and I can tell that he loves you too.
She said, with a sweet smile on her face.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN ENDED-
Thank you so much for reading 💐
Taexzoe <3 !

- Please comment and Vote that gives me motivation to post sooner !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 1.2K 9
Her love for him is too deep, deeper than she would have liked it to be and this love is the only reason of her hurting. This love is the reason she...
4.6K 227 44
Jungkook is a 21-year-old single father of two young twin boys, Jeongsan and Janggsan. He loves his kids with all his heart but it's a struggle to ta...
471 8 2
Stuck in a loveless marriage as Christmas rounds the corner, rich boy Jeon Jungkook's only item on his wish-list is to spend the holidays with the re...
164K 9.8K 43
Jeon Jungkook, a single father to a beautiful angel called Nabi, a 11 months old sweet and pure soul, he is the CEO of Jeon Corporation, he is an ama...