Secret Second Marriage

Galing kay Taexzoe

Jeon Jungkook the one and only son of the Jeon family gets forced married to a spoiled rich bratty girl and a... Higit pa

Chapter 1 - His Life The Intro
Chapter 2 - Trip to Japan
Chapter 3 - A Sweet Bond
Chapter 4 - He Loves Her
Chapter 5 - Why Jungkook?
Chapter 6 - You Are Mine
Chapter 7 - His Friends Visit
Chapter 8 - Shifting Back To Korea
Chapter 9 - He proposed Her
Chapter 10 - New House
Chapter 11 - The Royal Engagement
Chapter 13 - Meeting Her Parents
Chapter 14 - Messed Up
Chapter 15 - Marriage
Chapter 16 - Will He Come Back?
Chapter 17 - His Wife?
Chapter 18 - I Love You
Chapter 19 - He Is Back!
Chapter 20 - Leaving Them Forever
Chapter 21 - Back To Japan
Chapter 22 - Baby Is Here
Chapter 23 - Guilt And Regret
Chapter 24 - Caught

Chapter 12 - Meeting His Mom

887 39 3
Galing kay Taexzoe

Title - Secret Second Marriage
Written by Taexzoe

Author Pov
-Next Morning

The next morning, Jungkook and Yn walk into the hotel lobby, both looking a bit worn out and emotionally drained from the previous night's events. As they make their way to the elevator, they are greeted by a member of staff who welcomes them back to the hotel. The two of them look at each other, taking a moment to collect their thoughts and gather enough courage before heading up to their room.

They arrive at their room, both feeling exhausted and saddened about what happened. They sit on the bed and hold each other, drawing strength from each other's embrace.

They hold each other, feeling emotionally drained and disappointed that their engagement party was tarnished by the rude and hateful outburst of Jungkook's mother. The night was supposed to be a celebration of their love and commitment to each other, but instead, it turned into a nightmarish experience.

They share a long and emotional hug, both needing comfort and assurance that despite the chaos of the night, they are still strong and committed to each other.

Yn looks at Jungkook and squeezes his hand, letting him know that she's there for him and that they will get through this together.

They both take a deep breath and look each other in the eyes, making a silent pact that they will not let the rudeness of Jungkook's mother ruin their relationship or the love they share for each other.

They decide to move past the conflict and focus on their commitment to each other. They embrace each other once again, determined to build a solid foundation for their future together, regardless of the challenges that may come their way.

Their love for each other is strong and unfaltering, and they are determined to make it through the tough times together.

Later that day, Jungkook and Yn decide to go for a walk to help clear their minds and calm their emotions.

They take a stroll along the beach, breathing in the fresh sea air and feeling the soothing breeze on their skin. They are both feeling a bit shaken up from the night's events, but are trying to move forward.

As they walk and talk, they share their thoughts and feelings about what happened last night. Jungkook vents his anger and disappointment in his mother's behavior, and Yn offers her love and support throughout.

Later at night, Jungkook and Yn sit down together for a quiet dinner. They are both feeling drained and a bit down, but they hold each other's hands and take solace in the fact that they have each other. They sit in silence for a moment, just enjoying the comfort of each other's presence.

As they eat, Yn gently squeezes his hand and looks at him with love and compassion. Jungkook looks back at her, taking in her gentle touch and soft smile.

They both know that they will get through this together, as they have each other's back no matter what.

After dinner, they return to their room. They lie in bed, neither of them feeling like sleep is an option just yet. Instead, they cuddle up close and hold each other, letting the physical closeness provide some comfort. They stay like this for a while, simply enjoying the solace and warmth of each other's embrace.

Eventually, they drift off to sleep, feeling a renewed bond and love for each other.

The next morning, Jungkook and Yn wake up feeling refreshed and optimistic. They have decided to let go of the negative emotions and focus on moving forward with love and positivity.

They share a kiss and hold hands as they start another day together, ready to face the world as an engaged couple.

They both have a strong sense of commitment and trust in each other, and they are ready to navigate any challenges that come their way as they continue to make memories together.

As they get ready for the day, they smile at each other and share a warm embrace, grateful to have each other by their side.

They decide to go for a long walk together, enjoying the sunny weather and taking in the breathtaking views of Busan. They hold hands as they stroll through the city, taking in the architecture and history.

They are happy to be together and feel a sense of peace and contentment now that they have moved past the drama of the engagement party.

Yn - Jungkook
She calls out his name, catching his attention.

Jungkook - Yes, darling?
He asked sweetly.

Yn - I am scared.
She said in a vey low tone.

Yn - What if your mom goes and tells everything to your first wife and father what are we gonna do then?
She said abut hesitate.

Jungkook - I know it can be a scary situation, but we will stay strong and face whatever comes our way. We cannot control what others may do or say, but we can hold each other close and stand up for what we believe in. Trust in our love and commitment to each other. We will face it together. Okay, my love? You are my first priority and my only love. I will always choose you and us over anything else.
He said, making her heart melt.

Yn - Thank you so much koo I love you so much.
She said placing a peck on his cheek. Making him blush.

Jungkook - I love you more, baby. Always and forever.
He said making her smile.

Yn - Wanna go and buy some dresses for our marriage?
She asked.

Jungkook - I'd love to go dress shopping with you, baby. Let's go find our dream gowns.
He said.

Yn - Hehe let's go.
She said and giggled.

Jungkook - Let's go, my love. It's time for us to find those stunning dresses for our special day.
He said, with his iconic bunny smile.

Yn - Can I call my friends? They Will help me and you can call Tae and Chim.
She said, as it would be fun having the close ones come and help them.

Jungkook - Of course, baby. You can call your friends and I'll call Tae and Chim. Let's get started on our wedding preparations together!
He said and texted them, to meet them at xxx mall.

Yn - Ok I'll call Wonwoo and Jisoo.
She said and called them.

-Time Skip
📍Mall

They reached the bridal store, they saw Jisoo, Wonwoo, Jimin and Taehyung standing there. Jungkook and Yn waved towards them making them smile.

Jungkook and Yn are all smiles when they see their friends, happy to have their support and excited about finding their dream wedding dresses. Yn hugged Jisoo and then Wonwoo. Jungkook and Yn join the other couple, wrapping each other in a warm hug. Their excitement and happiness.

Yn - Wait wait..Jungkook you go with Taehyung and Jimin Oppa to suit store, you can't see me buy the gown. You can only see the gown on our wedding day.
She said and pushed him towards his friends.

But Jungkook being Jungkook was stubborn and got attached to Yn and said he won't leave.

Jungkook's stubbornness earns him a warm smile from Yn. She is amused by his determination to be by her side during every aspect of the wedding planning, and she is touched by his unwavering love and support. But she knows that she has to follow her wishes for her perfect wedding day, and she wants to surprise him with the dress she has picked out. She gently takes his hand and smiles at him.

Taehyung - Jungkook, let's go to the suit store and let her surprise you with her wedding dress, okay? Trust me, you won't regret it.
He said trying to pull Jungkook, but god he is muscle bunny for a reason you know.

Jungkook - Noooo wayyy Ynieeee pleaseeee.
He whined like a baby.

Jungkook - You give me a kiss and I'll go.
He finally makes up his mind.

Yn stops in her tracks for a moment, considering Jungkook's request. After a beat, she laughs and agrees to his deal.

Yn - Deal, but it's only a quick kiss, okay?
she says, feeling both nervous and excited by the request her fiancée made.

Jungkook nods and leans in to give her a quick peck on the lips, smiling mischievously.

Jungkook - There, I kissed you.
He says.

Yn - Now you can go with the guys to the suit store.
She said.

Jungkook - But why is Wonwoo here he should come with us? Right Jimin and Taehyung hyung?
He stops mid track.

Yn - Wonwoo is my friend-
She was cut off.

Jungkook - But he is a male-
He was cut off.

Yn - But he comes in bridesmaids.
She said, as Jungkook shakes his head as a "NO"

Jungkook - No he is in groom's side come on man!
He said, as he walks near Wonwoo wrapping his arm around his shoulder.

Wonwoo - Ah Jung..kook you know Yn is my best friend-
He was cut off.

Jungkook - No No you are my man let's go Wonwoo.
He said and started pulling Wonwoo with him.

Yn was shocked, she walked near them and started pulling Wonwoo towards her side.

Wonwoo - YAHHH BOTH OF YOU LEAVE ME.
He said, as the couple flinched and left the poor guy.

Wonwoo - I am going with Jungkook..
He said and stopped he looked towards Yn as she was about to say something he started speaking.

Wonwoo - Listen to me I am going with Jungkook because I need to buy some suits too.
He said, as they all nodded and walked towards the suit store.

- On the other side
Where as the couple and their friends were enjoying their moment, shopping, eating, exploring the city. Jungkook's mom was not at rest. Since the time she saw Jungkook with an unknown woman.

The fact he was stating her as his fiancée. Mrs.Jeon called Mr.Jeon and Moon to meet at Jeon's Mansion exactly at 8pm.

📍Jeon's Mansion
Mrs.Jeon walked in the hall greeted by her husband and daughter-in-law.

Mr.Jeon - What happened honey you called in such a hurry?
He asked.

Mrs.Jeon - YOUR SON HAD HIS ENGAGEMENT PARTY YESTERDAY IN BUSAN.
She yelled making the other 2 people present in the room shocked.

Moon - What are you saying mom, he is my husband.
She said trying her best to remove some crocodile tears from her eyes.

Mrs.Jeon - Exactly he is a cheater and nothing else god why did I even give birth to such child?
She questioned herself.

Mr.Jeon - How can he? Let's go and bring him back.
He said in anger, he got up and was about to leave but Mrs.Jeon caught him and made him sit.

Mrs.Jeon - No Jeon we will ruin his marriage not so soon. We will ruin his happiness just the way he ruined our reputation.
She said, anger was clearly shown in her eyes.

Moon - Mom do you know the name of that girl?
She asked.

Mrs.Jeon - No but I have her pic here see.
She said and passed her the phone.

Moon - Mom..
Her mouth hang low as she saw the picture of the girl.

Mrs.Jeon - What happened daughter?
She asked.

Moon - Mom she is my friend Yn. Kim Yn.
She said making them nod.

Mrs.Jeon - I have a perfect plan..the only way we can ruin these two love birds.
She said, and laughed sarcastically.

(Q) How are they gonna face the challenges.? Is their love strong enough to face the toughest challenge?

CHAPTER TWELVE ENDED-
Thank you so much for reading 💐
Taexzoe <3 !

- Please comment and Vote that gives me motivation to post sooner !

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.4M 41.7K 48
Jeon Jungkook... your college/high school professor as well as your secret COLD husband you got forced to marry!! You both hate each other but his b...
24K 1.8K 15
It's a short love story of taekook...❣️ ΰΏ‡ ══━━━━βœ₯β—ˆβœ₯━━━━══ ΰΏ‡ " we can fall for many people but it can never replace our first love...
476 8 2
Stuck in a loveless marriage as Christmas rounds the corner, rich boy Jeon Jungkook's only item on his wish-list is to spend the holidays with the re...
19.9K 2.6K 18
Abhi na jao chod kar ke dil abhi bhara nhi........ These were the lines Jeon Jungkook said to his first love on their last meet. Everyone experience...