Secret Second Marriage

By Taexzoe

Jeon Jungkook the one and only son of the Jeon family gets forced married to a spoiled rich bratty girl and a... More

Chapter 1 - His Life The Intro
Chapter 2 - Trip to Japan
Chapter 3 - A Sweet Bond
Chapter 4 - He Loves Her
Chapter 5 - Why Jungkook?
Chapter 6 - You Are Mine
Chapter 7 - His Friends Visit
Chapter 8 - Shifting Back To Korea
Chapter 9 - He proposed Her
Chapter 11 - The Royal Engagement
Chapter 12 - Meeting His Mom
Chapter 13 - Meeting Her Parents
Chapter 14 - Messed Up
Chapter 15 - Marriage
Chapter 16 - Will He Come Back?
Chapter 17 - His Wife?
Chapter 18 - I Love You
Chapter 19 - He Is Back!
Chapter 20 - Leaving Them Forever
Chapter 21 - Back To Japan
Chapter 22 - Baby Is Here
Chapter 23 - Guilt And Regret
Chapter 24 - Caught

Chapter 10 - New House

915 38 9
By Taexzoe

Title - Secret Second Marriage
Written by Taexzoe

Author Pov
It's been 3 months to Jungkook and Yn's engagement. Everything is going smoothly for them. But not everything is going to go this smoothly.

Jungkook told Yn, that they need to look for a new house. Yn thought about the question and nodded her head.
Yn - Yes, you're right. I think we should start looking for a new place ASAP.

Yn and Jungkook decided to start looking for a new house right away. They made plans to go house hunting and find a place that they could call their own. They were excited to start their married life together and make memories in their new home.

But unfortunately they didn't find any house yet.

Yn - It's okay, we'll keep looking until we find the perfect place for us.
Yn says. Jungkook smiles and nods, glad to have her support.

Yn - Shall we go and check out that house we saw yesterday?
She asks.

Jungkook nods and they get ready to go house hunting again.

They make their way to the house they saw the previous day. It was a three story house with enough space for the both of them.

Yn and Jungkook enter the house and look around. They were impressed by the size and layout of the house and its proximity to various amenities.

Jungkook - This is really nice.
He says.

Yn - I think this could work. What do you think?
She asks. Jungkook nods.

Jungkook - Yes, I think it could indeed work out.
He said.

They both look pleased as they walk around the house, imagining living there together and what life would be like.

Jungkook - Shall we put in an offer?
He asks. While looking thru the house papers.

Yn - Yes, let's do it.
Yn says, as she and Jungkook make their way back to the real estate agent.

They submit an offer and wait to hear from the real estate agent about the house. They keep their fingers crossed and try to distract themselves by spending the day together.

A few hours later the real estate agent calls them and tells them that the owners have accepted their offer for the house! Yn and Jungkook are elated and can't believe that this is happening.

Yn - We have an offer accepted!
She says excitedly.

Jungkook - Yes!We did it!
Jungkook says, smiling.

Yn and Jungkook are over the moon with joy to hear that their offer for the house has been accepted.

Yn - I can't believe it!
She says, hugging Jungkook tightly in excitement.

Jungkook - Yes, we did it! We own a house now, and we're going to move in soon!
Jungkook replies, grinning from ear to ear.

Yn - I can't wait to start our new life together in our own house and make it our own!
She says.

Both sun and Jungkook are filled with excitement as they begin the process of moving into their new house. They look forward to making it their own home and starting their lives together under one roof.

They spend days unpacking boxes and decorating the house to their tastes. They also go shopping for new furniture and other necessities they will need for their new home.

As the house starts to take shape, Yn and Jungkook become even more excited about their future together. They can't wait to spend many happy years together in their new home, filled with love and laughter.

New House
Jungkook and Yn were cuddling in their new mansion. When Jungkook thought to break the silence and speak.

Jungkook - Yn?
He called out her name, as she replied him with a hum.

Jungkook - I wanna have a big party before our marriage baby.
He said, making her confuse she sat up.

Yn - What do you mean?
She asked.

Jungkook - I mean look I wanna have a big party for our engagement.
He said making her shock.

Yn - Are you sure about this koo? Look we are in Korea now and almost people know you here what if someone goes and tell that to your wife?
She asked being concerned as she don't want him to face any problem.

Jungkook - Look baby you trust me right?
He asked.

Yn - More than myself.
Her reply made him smile.

Jungkook - Ok then my love we will go for shopping tomorrow as the party is in 2 days we need to buy you some dresses.
He said making her nod.

But something was odd about her. She was looking very low.

Jungkook - Look love, nothing will happen trust me. I wanna make every moment with you memorable.
He said as she gave me a small smile.

To be honest Yn was very scared. Scared of anything bad happening to him. He is her love she doesn't wanna loose him.

-Next Day

Jungkook and Yn step out of their house and start their shopping trip together.

Jungkook - Okay, let's go and find some nice dresses for you.
Jungkook says to Yn. She was happy that he was going to support her in search for more dresses.

As the couple walk around the shops, looking for dresses for Yn, Jungkook makes sure to compliment his fiance on every dress she tries on.

Jungkook - That one looks great on you
He says.

Jungkook - Oh that one is cute.
he adds.

Finally they were done with Yn's shopping.

Yn - Jungkook we need to buy you some clothes too.
She said. Jungkook smiles at Yn and nods his head, knowing that he probably needed to buy some new clothes himself.

Jungkook - Yes you're right, I do need some new clothes for the party. What do you think I should get?
He asks. Yn as she was always great at picking out outfits for him, and he knew she would help him find something nice to wear to their engagement party.

Yn thought for a minute and said.
Yn - let's search for some suit matching my dress.?

Jungkook thought about the idea of wearing a suit to their engagement party and nodded his head in agreement.

Jungkook - I think that would be nice, a suit would be a great choice for our engagement party. I'll leave it to you to find the perfect outfit for me.
He says, trusting Yn to choose something that would look sharp and elegant on him.

The couple continue their shopping trip and eventually find a nice suit for Jungkook. It was the perfect outfit for their engagement party and Jungkook was pleased with his choice.

After shopping for their outfits, but someone now was very hungry.

Yn - Jungkookkkk I am very hungry.
She whined.

Jungkook - Let's eat.
Jungkook replies.

He and Yn make their way to a nearby restaurant and sit down for a meal together.

They enjoy the delicious dinner and spend some time catching up on each other's day.

After finishing their meal, the couple head back home feeling content and happy.

After a long day of shopping and eating, Jungkook and Yn return home. They are feeling happy and contented and now have new outfits which they will wear to the engagement party.

The couple get ready for bed and plan to spend the next few days getting ready for their engagement party and enjoying each other's company. They are looking forward to the celebrations and the next stage of their lives together as husband and wife.

-Next Day
Jungkook Pov

Me and Yn were working on a presentation for our upcoming project. She was explaining me the ideas that the HR has come up with. But damn my eyes were stuck on her beautiful face.

She looks so gorgeous with her hair in a messy bun. As we were busy, the door of my cabin flung open revealing my so called wife and her friend ig? Idk maybe friends with benefits.

When my Yn saw them she stood up and bowed to them.

Moon - Omg Ynieee
She yelled in excitement.

Yn - Hi.
She said politely.

Moon - You work under my husband you didn't tell me.
She said with a fake sad pout.

Yn - Oh yeah, I join this company like a month ago so I didn't get the time to inform you all sorry.
She said.

Moon - Oh come on, no sorry please it's totally fine I understand okay?
She said while sitting on the chair. As Yn nodded.

Jungkook - Why are you here?
I asked in a strict tone.

Moon - Oh calm down my handsome hubby. First let me introduce you to my best friend, "Cha Eunwoo"
She said and gestured the guy to sit beside her.

Moon - Oh Ynshi I think you know him he was also there in our batch. The basketball team captain remember?
She asked, looking at Yn with curious eyes. Yn thought for a bit before replying.

Yn - Oh yeah yeah I do remember him. We got a project together too right?
She asked looking at the guy. As the guy nodded shyly.

Jungkook - This is not a restaurant for your kind information Moon, this is my office and I need to work. Right Miss.Yn?
I said, and looked towards Yn only to see her nod and agree with my statement. I smiled and looked towards Moon.

Moon - Oh no Jungkook, actually after 5 years Eunwoo came back from London and I he wants to hang out with, but you know I don't know much about Seoul so please company us.
She said and was trying to make a cute face which was impossible for her.

Jungkook - No-
I was about to say something but she cut me off and held Yn's hand.

Moon - Ynie you can also join us. You will join right?
She asked her, as she nodded her head slowly.

Moon - Great, so Jungkook what about you?
She asked looking at me.

Jungkook - Ok I'll come.
I said, and she was more than shocked because this is the first time I said yes to her.

Moon - So where should we go?
She asked, I was about to reply but Yn spoke before me. And I let her speak.

Yn - I have a plan it's just 1pm right now.
She said while checking the time on her phone.

Yn - So yeah as I was saying, for lunch we can go to Tosokchon Samgyetang till 2:30 as I need to change my clothes and get ready you know.
She said and laughed nervously. As we all nodded.

Yn - So till 4:00 we can complete our lunch then we can go to Bukhansan famous park of Seoul. After that till like 8:30 we can go for dinner. And till 10 we can go to night market as Eunwoo it's been a long since you bought anything from Korea right?
She said. As Eunwoo smiled and nodded.

Yn - Then finally we can go to Namsan tower to end our beautiful day what say?
She said, Moon got up and hugged her.

Moon - Oh my god Ynie you are so good at planning I love you so muchhhhhh.
She said while hugging her.

Yn - ehm ehm.
She gently pushed her.

Eunwoo - So then what are we waiting for let's go home and get ready. And we will meet at the restaurant for lunch okay guys?
He said as everyone nodded once again. Soon Moon and Eunwoo left my cabin leaving me and my love alone.

I walked near her and wrapped my arms around her

Jungkook - My baby you are so intelligent, aren't you?
I said kissing the back of her neck.

Yn - koo let's go home we need to get ready.
She said gently pushing me away, grabbing the important files.

- Time Skip
Author Pov

📍Tosokchon Samgyetang
Jungkook and Yn took their seat and soon Moon and Eunwoo arrived and took their seats too. Moon sat beside Jungkook and Yn sat beside Eunwoo.

Jungkook's Outfit

Yn's Outfit

Moon's Outfit

Eunwoo's Outfit

Moon - Haha Yn and Jungkook accidentally you guys matched lol.
She said laughing. Yn looked down in embarrassed she told Jungkook not to put that Denim jacket but that stubborn man didn't listen to her.

Yn - Ah no it's just his jacket I wore denim fully.
She said trying to justify him.

Soon the ordered food and had a lot of fun surprisingly, Eunwoo talked about his life in London and Yn talked about her life in Japan.

-10:00pm
📍Night Market

They visited a park had dinner and now finally they are going for shopping in the night market.
They were walking together Jungkook in the corner next to him Yn, then moon and then Eunwoo.

The stopped at a store, an old woman was selling rings, lockets, bracelets, necklace, ear rings..etc.

Eunwoo - Let's go here I need to buy some cute accessories for my mom, sister, and grandma.
He said pointing towards the cute store. Yn nodded and walked in with Eunwoo leaving Moon and Jungkook behind.

Little did they know both were burning in jealousy, they also entered the shop. And saw Yn and Eunwoo accidentally choosing rings and gifts.

Moon walked near Eunwoo and wrapped her arm around his, were as Jungkook walked near Yn and stood beside Yn.

Moon was not looking at Jungkook she was focused on her best friend.

The store belonged to an old lady. She was helping them choose the best gifts.

Eunwoo - Yniieee try this, I wanna buy this for youuuu.
He said and took her hand in his, and made her wear the ring. Yn smiled widely cuz the ring was very cute and beautiful.

Yn - Eunwoo I want that one too please.
She said cutely showing him her puppy eyes. Eunwoo smiled and nodded.

Eunwoo - Ajumma please give me that ring too.
He said politely, the old lady nodded and handed him the ring.

Ajumma - Omo you both are really cute couple such a caring boyfriend you are Eunwooshhi.
The old lady said while packing the other gifts in the bag.

Hearing this Jungkook and Moon were boiling in anger.

Jungkook - Ajumma they are not couple-
He was saying but Moon cut him off.

Moon - Ajumma they are just friends.
She said, while creasing Eunwoo's hand.

Ajumma laughed at their reaction and nodded.
Yn - Ajumma please show those bracelets.
She said pointing at the bracelets, Ajumma nodded and handed her the bracelets, she took Eunwoo's hand and made him wear it, Eunwoo smiled looking at the bracelets.

Eunwoo - Do you think this suits my style Ynie?
He asked innocently, as Yn nodded.

Yn - Eunwoo it looks very cool you know.
She said with a playful wink.

Jungkook had enough, he huffed in anger.

Eunwoo - Ajumma please pack all this.
He said, as the Ajumma soon packed everything and handed him the bags.

They thanked her and left the store.

Eunwoo handed Yn a small bag. Which had her rings.

The rings Eunwoo bought for Yn

-11:40pm
📍Namsan Tower

Finally after shopping, eating they finally reached the famous Namsan Tower. They walked on a bridge which had all the locks of lovers.

Yn smiled looking at the beautiful place.

Moon - Eunwoo do you wanna put a lock with me?
She asked holding his hand and swaying it from left to right and right to left.

Eunwoo - Moon you should do that with your husband right Jungkook?
He said and laughed.

-Time Skip
📍At Home

Moon and Eunwoo left for their house, Jungkook and Yn reached their house. Yn quickly went to her room to change and so did Jungkook.

Yn Pov

I changed into my comfy nightwear and took the bag of ring and went downstairs.

Only to see my kookie eating something. I guess he got hungry cuz we roamed so much after dinner.

I walked near him and ruffled his hair, but he huffed and looked towards the other side.

I guess he is jealous. I sat on his lap making him shock.

Yn - Baby are you mad at me?
I asked

Jungkook - No, of course not.
He replies.

Jungkook - I'm just a little tired after our long day of shopping, I have a feeling you might be tired too, so let's just get some rest
He shrugs and smiles at me. God his smile melts my heart. I know somewhere deep down he is hurt.

He gently placed me on other chair and got up. He was about to go when I caught him by his wrist.

He turned back and looked at me, he raised his eyebrows in a questioning way.

Yn - sit down.
I said.

Jungkook was surprised when I grabed his wrist and asked him to sit down. He was trying to leave the room but was intrigued when I requested him to sit down

Jungkook - Of course.
He said with a smile, sitting down on a nearby chair.

Jungkook - Is there something you wanted to talk? Let me know how can I help.
He asks, as he looks at me with concern.

I placed a bag on the table. He looked at it with his curious doe eyes.

Jungkook was intrigued by the bag that I had put on the table and looked at her with confusion and curiosity.

Jungkook - What's in the bag?
He asks.

I noticed his curious expression and begin to smile.

Yn - It's a little surprise for you.
I said, as I reached inside the bag and pulls out a small box.

Jungkook - Let's see... what could this be?
He said, looking at the box with excitement.

Jungkook looks at me with curiosity and anticipation as I hold up the box. He was curious to see what the surprise was, so he reached out his hand to take it.

Jungkook - What is it?
He says eagerly.

I smiled at his reaction and opened the box, it had 2 rings they were cute soulmate rings, Jungkook is delighted to see two cute soulmate rings in it.

Jungkook - Oh my goodness.
he says, looking at the rings with a smile.

Jungkook - These rings are adorable and so special!
He says as he takes the rings out of the box to get a better look at them.

Jungkook - love them, thank you so much for this sweet surprise!
He said.

Yn - I'm so glad you like them.
I replied, smiling at Jungkook's reaction.

We both hold the rings in their hands and study them. They were small and simple but very special, as they signify their love and connection as soulmates.

Jungkook puts on one of the rings and gives the other one to me.

Jungkook - We should both wear these, to remind us that we're meant to be together.
He says. I just nod and smiled as we put on the special rings together.

Yn - Now you know why me and Eunwoo were smiling right?
I asked him, but this dumb kookie just shook his head.

Yn - Omg so dumb, I told him that I need to buy a ring for my boyfriend so he helped me and was teasing me stupid bunny.
I said and smacked his head lightly as he pouted.

Jungkook - Wow-
He said in embarrassment. Jungkook was embarrassed but also amused by my story of getting a ring for him with Eunwoo. He blushed and turned away, but I knew it was because he was touched by the gesture.

Yn - No jealousy now baby?
I asked. Jungkook shakes his head and smiles at me.

Jungkook - I trust you, my love.
He says.

Jungkook - I know that it was just a fun activity between you and Eunwoo, there is no jealousy here.

I smiled and kissed his cheek, grateful for his understanding and trust.

Yn - I'm so lucky to have you in my life.
I said sweetly.

Yn - You're the love of my life, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you as your wife.
I said

CHAPTER TEN ENDED-
Thank you so much for reading 💐
Taexzoe <3 !

- Please comment and Vote that gives me motivation to post sooner !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.8K 4.6K 27
Kim Seokjin has to struggle to get his husband Jeon Jungkook to love him, forced to marry the son of his father's friend makes Jungkook hate his pare...
139K 4.1K 42
Y/N's father A Yakuza of Europe doesn't want war with an Asian Yakuza Leader - Jeon Justin Jungkook so to maintain the peace, Y/N and Jungkook marrie...
926 16 39
Prince Jeon Jeongguk has been promised to marry a princess from another kingdom. However, he finds himself in a predicament when he falls in love, de...
164K 9.9K 43
Jeon Jungkook, a single father to a beautiful angel called Nabi, a 11 months old sweet and pure soul, he is the CEO of Jeon Corporation, he is an ama...