Just a Pucking Prank [COMPLET...

By SofiaMKay

Lydia: Wesley freaking Porter is the last man I want to be stuck with for two months. He's arrogant and selfi... More

Chapter 1 - A crush extinguished
Chapter 2 - An unwanted gift
Chapter 3 - And so it begins...
Chapter 4 - The Prank
Chapter 5 - Breakfast with the boys
Chapter 6 - The punishment
Chapter 7 - Confrontation
Chapter 8 - Heated words
Chapter 9 - Confusing attraction
Chapter 10 - Spiraling
Chapter 11 - Overheard conversations
Chapter 12 - Equally bitchy
Chapter 13 - Approaching storm
Chapter 14 - And the thunder rolls
Chapter 15 - In the rain
Chapter 16 - Wet?
Chapter 17 - Plans
Chapter 18 - Anticipation
Chapter 19 - Coming undone ❤️
Chapter 21 - Exclusive❤️
Chapter 22 - Confronting the past
Chapter 23 - Dogsitting
Chapter 24 - Waking up not alone
Chapter 25 - At work❤️
Chapter 26 - Debating Max
Chapter 27 - A kiss and a look
Chapter 28 - Coming over
Chapter 29 - A good morning ❤️
Chapter 30 - Getting ready...
Chapter 31 - ...for the phone show❤️
Chapter 32 - Back home ❤️
Chapter 33 - Guilt
Chapter 34 - Closure
Chapter 35 - At the party
Chapter 36 - Flirting
Chapter 37 - She left
Chapter 38 - Facade
Chapter 39 - Anger
Chapter 40 - Breakdown
Chapter 41 - Nothing
Chapter 42 - Rumors
Chapter 43 - I want you to know
Chapter 44 - Baby steps
Chapter 45 - Obstacle
Chapter 46 - Twists and turns
Chapter 47 - Both?
Chapter 48 - Change
Chapter 49 - Public declaration
Chapter 50 - Release ❤️
Chapter 51 - Taking it public

Chapter 20 - Realization

17.1K 476 12
By SofiaMKay

Lydia

I come hard for a third time as Wes presses me up against the wall. This second time was frantic and eager. And rougher.

I squeeze my legs around his waist as he finishes inside me and close my eyes.

I'm stuck between Wes and the wall and I don't want to move. His face is nestled in my neck and I love the way his breath feels on my sweaty skin.

"Holy fuck, that was awesome." He straightens a bit. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

I smile and kiss him. "Not a chance."

He reaches down to pull out of me and I almost feel sad. Usually, at this point, I'm halfway out the door. But I like the way his arms feel around me. Which is not something he will ever know.

I drop my legs and steady myself against the wall, closing my eyes and squirming slightly in the aftermath as Wes disappears into the bathroom again.

This is getting dangerous. My eyes fly open and I spot my dress. I need to get out of here. I put on my dress and manage to get it zipped. My panties are nowhere to be seen. I look around the room, trying to spot them as I put on my shoes.

Wes appears and I could swear there's a hint of disappointment in his face at me not being naked. Well, too bad. This is all he gets today.

"I should go before your roommates come back." I run my fingers through my hair, trying to sort out the locks.

"They won't be back for hours." He says it conversationally, as if we didn't just fuck against the wall. But he's already pulling on his pants.

I'm not quite sure what to say. So I walk ahead of him down the stairs as he pulls on a t-shirt. 'Thank you' seems... odd.

I almost groan as I walk, knowing I'll be feeling this encounter in the morning. That second time was no-holds-barred. He thrust into me so hard I thought we were about to break the wall. But it was worth it.

When we reach the bottom of the stairs, I pause and check my purse.

"I had a good time," he says.

I smile. "I did too."

"Do you need a ride home?"

Maybe he's not too bad when he's not acting like an asshole.

"No, I'm good." I straighten out the skirt, wondering what now.

"So, should we do this again?" he asks.

Before I can answer, there's a sound and his eyes dart toward the kitchen. I hear it too. It's a door opening and someone talking.

I'm about to take a deep breath and face the firing squad when Wes leans past me and opens a door. I barely stay on my feet as he shoves me back. The room is dark, but by the quick glance I got, I know it's a bathroom.

"What are you doing here?" Wes asks on the other side of the door. "I thought you were staying out late?"

"We are," someone says, barely containing their laughter. "But the server dropped a bowl of soup on JD."

"Shut it." JD snaps. "It's not funny."

"It is a little," the first voice says. "Anyway, he needs to shower, because we are not spending the night with someone who smells of shrimp bisque."

There's some more muffled conversation and footsteps up the stairs. I wait, seething at what just happened. Rather than having to explain me to his friends, he showed me in a dark bathroom.

I had almost forgotten that he thinks I'm beneath him. But it would make sense he wouldn't want his friends to know he's sleeping with me.

I shake my head. He just had to hide me away.

What happened in his bedroom was an anomaly. It was a brief moment when he didn't act like a dick. I'm just his dirty secret, like chip sandwiches or porn. Something he hides away and feels ashamed over.

Frustration and anger take hold of me in the dark as there is more muffled conversation.

Finally, I hear a second set of footsteps going upstairs and the door cracks open.

"Come on," he says with a hushed voice. "You can leave now."

I take a deep breath. Fine, if he wants me to keep this a secret, I will. But it is not winning him any points in my book. If he hadn't just given me three amazing orgasms, I probably would be shouting at him.

He hurries ahead of me and opens the front door. I push past him, ready to get out of there. But he grabs my arm and for a moment, I think he wants to kiss me. I can't. So I turn away.

"I should go," I say in an icy voice.

"Yeah."

That's all he says. I walk quickly down the steps and toward the nearest bus stop.

Only the breeze reminding me I have no panties and the smell of him on my skin remains. And the anger. I shouldn't have given him the benefit of the doubt. I should have known he'd be an asshole about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 6.5K 45
Joey got up off my bed and made his way out of the room, stopping before he exited. "For the record, if we had of had sex, there's no way you wouldn...
106K 4.9K 52
Book 3 of 3 Highly recommend you read books 1 and 2 first. Mel just moved back to New York City. She left four years ago after the love of her life...
3.9K 161 17
"I hate you." He spits. Breath heavy and eyes locked on to mine, he draws closer to me. My lips part in surprise, completely taken aback by the sudde...
2.5M 78.3K 45
FREE STORY. PAID BONUS CHAPTERS. There's a thin line between love and hate. One thing Rosalie Jackson knows for sure is that what she feels towards s...