Want You Back |✓

By Shadesoflove__

They loved each other truly,madly,deeply, wholeheartedly but, Their love story ended before it could get a na... More

prologue
Cast
1.Their life
2.My mistake
3.He is special
4.Missing you
5.After years
6.Love you babydoll
7.Lost love
8.Mine
9.Reminiscing the day
10.Her Pain
11.Want you back
12.His boy
13.Ten Days!
14.The Start
15.Kiss of pain
16.The Trauma
17.Counting the days
18.The Proposal
19.Scared
20.Marry Me
21.The Guilt
22.In your arms
23.The Surprise
24.Mehendi and Sangeet
25.Their Day!
26.Their little boy
27.Together and Forever
Epilogue

Bonus Chapter ⁠♡

663 71 89
By Shadesoflove__

True love is not something that you find,
it is something that finds you.

~

The room was all decorated and balloons were laying everywhere in the room.A cake was placed on the table.As if some celebration was going on.

A seven year old boy was running here and there holding some balloons in his hands while placing them properly like his mother had instructed.

"Honey!"Preeta entered inside the room and smiled at her son.

"Mamma"Aarush exclaimed excitedly and ran towards her.

"Papa ye sab dekh ke khush ho jayenge.Specially jab tumne meri help ki hai decoration karne mein"Preeta said and sat on the bed looking around the room.

"Yes mamma.Papa toh bohot khush honge.Aur baby sister bhi"Aarush said with a cheeky smile.

Preeta gave a sheepish smile in return and gazed at her belly.

"Lekin meri baby sister kab aayegi mamma.Aapne kaha eight months ke baad aayegi"Aarush said with a sad pout and placed his hand on her belly.

Preeta chuckled kissing his cheek and said,

"Ha toh baby sister abhi bohot choti hai.Woh nine months mein badi hogi fir baad mein aayegi.Aapko uske saath khelna hai right?"Aarush quickly nodded his head with a smile.

"Toh abhi woh choti hai, she will grow in these eight months and then you can see her, talk to her, hold her and can play with her"Preeta said making in excited.

Aarush grinned in joy and nodded showing his dimples.

"Aw! Ab tumhari baby sister ko bhi aise dimples chahiye mujhe"Preeta uttered dreamily while pulling aarush's cheeks and smiled.

"Lekin mein apko uske cheeks ko pull karne nahi dunga.I am big boy mujhe kuch nahi hota.lekin baby sister ko dard hoga"Aarush complained his mom.

Preeta laughed listening to him and shook her head in yes.

"Thik hai baba nahi karungi.Aur abb na aap jaldi se niche jake papa ka wait karna.Jaise hi ayenge unhe niche hi fresh up hone ko kaho and then remember right?"Preeta asked him.

"Ha mamma mujhe yaad hai"Aarush nodded.

"Thik hai, abb jao aate hi honge mein room mein hi rahungi haa"Preeta informed him and Aarush ran outside before nodding to her.

Preeta smiled at his retreating figure and  shifted her gaze back to her stomach.

"Hey! My little one.Do you know how happy your dad will be? I am so excited to see him.Are you too?"she asked rubbing her palm over the belly and smiled heartily.

But her eyes got widened hearing the horn of Karan's car and she quickly got up all eagerly.

"He is here"she whispered.

.

.

"Aaru aise kyu leke ja rahe ho? Aur mamma kaha hai?"Karan asked while following his boy who was dragging him to a room downstairs.

"Papa Aap aao mere saath, mumma hai"Aarush whined grumpily as his father was not ready to follow his instructions being tired.

"I am tired baby, pehle preeta ko bulao.Why is she not here to pick me"Karan groaned wanting to see his wife after his long tiring day.

Her sweet smile and embrace was all he needed.But his little naughty son was not leaving his hand.

"Papa mamma hai.Chalo aap bohot bure ho.aap mujhe dekhe khush nahi hue na? Thik hai aap mamma ke paas jao.Mein kal se jab app ayenge tab niche nahi aaunga aur aapse baad bhi nahi karunga.katti"Aarush left his hand and turned his face to the other side with a fake anger.

"Hey!"karan shook his head and quickly picked him up.

"No..aap chodo mujhe.Aap mamma ke saath hi raho.Mein bhi aapse baad nahi karunga.Waise bhi abb mere saath khelne Keliye bab.."Aarush paused widening his eyes and realised what he was going to blurt.

"I am sorry.Mamma roz rehti hai na toh aaj nahi hai.Mujhe aap dono mere samne chahiye ghar aane ke baad"Karan kissed his cheeks and asked him further.

"Okay chalo abb kaha leke ja rahe the mujhe?I am ready"Karan said not wanting to disappoint him as he knew his son wants to show him something.

"Promise Karo pehle ki mein Jo bhi kahunga aap karoge."Aarush informed him.

"Ohh accha thik hai chalo"Karan nodded and went Inside the room with his instructions.

Aarush got down and stood in front of him.

"Okay now go and fresh up.Mamma ne andar already aapke dress rakhe hai"Aarush said to him.

Karan raised his eyebrows in confusion but nodded to him before going inside.

He knew if preeta says something aarush would definitely do that.

"Mamma's boy! Abb mujhe kuch bataye ga bhi nahi.so it's better I simply listen to him now"Karan thought shaking his head with a smile.

After taking a quick shower Karan came out of the room wearing a bathrobe as he didn't find his dress there.

"Aaru mere dress nahi the waha.Kaha hai?"he asked after coming towards him.

"Arey ha aap ye pants pehno.Mein tshirt baad mein dunga"Aarush instructed him like preeta had said.

"Ok give me"Karan took them from his hands and wore them.

"Abb na mein apke eyes close karunga.Ye tie karunga.Dont open your eyes papa"Aarush said standing on the bed and started to tie the cloth around Karan's eyes.

"Ye kya game hai aaru?"Karan frowned but smiled realising his excitement.

"Aap chup raho na papa.Abb mein aapko tshirt pehnaunga.Apko bilkul eyes nahi kholni promise"Aarush said and Karan nodded smilingly.

Aarush took the tshirt which his mom had given and quickly forwarded to karan.He took it still with closed eyes and wore it.

"Ok abb?"Karan asked.

"Abb aap mere saath aao"Aarush got down the bed and held his hand.

"Ok chalo"Karan nodded and followed him.

"Abb steps hai papa"Aarush said while taking him up upstairs.

"Okay"Karan nodded holding the railing and went with him.

As soon as they stood in front of the door.Preeta chuckled looking at Karan and came towards them.

Preeta sighed aarush to come inside and he quickly entered while jumping in happiness.

"Aaru ye.."he stopped feeling her hand as she opened the knot with a smile.

"Preeta! Mein ankhen kholu?"he asked excitedly.

"Yes husband"she whispered in his ears and smiled sheepishly.

As soon as he opened his eyes his wife was standing in front of him but what caught his attention was the decorated room.

He frowned in confusion.Neither there was any special occasion nor anyone's birthday.

But soon his eyes widened looking at the cute baby girl poster at the corner of the room and he looked Preeta narrowing his eyes as his heart beat rose.

"Wo..woh kyu?"he asked still perplexed feeling nervous.

Preeta chuckled while dragging him inside with a charming smile on her face and pointed towards his tshirt as she made him stand in front of the mirror.

He confusingly looked at his tshirt and the bold letters printed on it tilting his head.

The words written on it with small foot prints at the end made his eyes go wide and mouth to open being astounded.

"Hey dad! I am coming"

He became speechless for a moment as he understood the meaning of it.He abruptly turned and looked at his wife who stood beside him with a shy smile.

He narrowed his eyes asking her through eyes that, is it true?

Preeta bit her lower lip and nodded her head in yes with a heart melting smile.

That was enough for his eyes to fill with tears and heart to explode in joy.The good news was so overwhelming that his heart felt heavy in happiness and his mouth lost the ability to speak not knowing what to say or how to express his state and feeling.

"Me..mein..dad"he paused feeling lack of words and immediately hugged her surrounding his hands around her neck.

Preeta smiled in content and fenced her hands around his trose and another on his hair caressing his hair feeling emotional knowing he was in tears.

"Prin..princess! Mei..mein fir se dad.we are pregnant!"he whispered while sobbing in her arms.

It was not only the tears of happiness.There was a strong reason behind his tears and he couldn't stop himself from remembering their past.

"Ye..Yes! We are pregnant karan"she said while snuggling his shoulder feeling happy.

"I am so..so happy! I can't even explain"He mumbled breathing against her neck and hugged her as much as tightly.

"Tum emotional ho rahe ho!"preeta complained cutely while trying to break the hug.

"Ofcourse and I know you are too"he said not letting her move away from him.

Preeta chuckled with moist eyes and nodded on his shoulder.

"I really don't know how to express this feeling.Humara aur ek baby aayega.Meri Princess.Meine Jo bhi pehle miss Kiya hai woh feel kar sakta hu"he said being zealous.

"Ha Karan.aur meine tumhe miss kiya woh?"she cutely pouted and lifted her head.

A sob escaped his mouth and he cupped her face lovingly.

"I promise.I will try to erase those bitter memories.Tumhe kabhi meri pyaar ki kami mehsus nahi hogi babydoll.I will be always there for you no matter how busy I get.How much I was waiting for this moment and I think I am blessed to have you, Aarush and this lil baby"he said placing his hand on her belly and preeta closed her eyes in content feeling his hand on her belly.

"My babygirl "he muttered before kneeling down and gently kissed her belly.

"When did you get to know?"he asked curiously.

"Two days before"Preeta replied and giggled.

"Toh mujhe aaj bata rahi ho.self test kiya?"he asked further.

"Arey I got confirmed today itself.Reports aaj aaye hai na toh tumhe confirm karne ke baad hi surprise dene ka idea tha"Preeta chuckled making him stand and he hit his forehead with hers with a nod.

"I am five weeks pregnant!"Preeta smiled sheepishly and pecked his lips.

"Aww..we have to wait for nearly eight months then"Karan pouted caressing her belly and pulled her with his other hand.

"Ha toh! Tab tak toh woh apni mummy ke side rahegi.Kyu ki I know woh toh papa ki pari hone wali hai"Preeta said with a smile.

Karan laughed listening to her and nodded immediately.

"Pakka.Abb Aarush toh already tumhare side mein hai hi.Mere samne drama toh karta hai papa papa karke.Lekin jab dono ki bari aati hai toh mujhe ankhen dikhake tumhare side aa jata hai.Abb mere side mein bhi toh koi chahiye na"He complained about Aarush and frowned.

Preeta started laughing listening to him while shaking her head.

"Sach mein tum na bohot jealous ho mr.karan luthra"she said causing him to nod.

"Thoda sa hu.sirf tumhare liye"He said and preeta chuckled before hugging him.

"I love you"She said closing her eyes feeling his warmth.

"Love you more"he said with a smile and  held her close.

"Mumma, Can I come inside?"Aarush yelled standing in front of the door.

Both turned and looked at him with a smile.

"Puch kyu rahe ho?"Karan interrogated.

Aarush eyed at Preeta and she gave a sheepish smile in return.

"Woh mamma ne kaha ke mein ten minutes baad aau"Aarush complained heading towards his father.

"Kyu?"Karan narrowed his eyes turning towards preeta.

"Woh aise hi.Now come on let's celebrate"Preeta said heading forward and stood infront of the cake.

Karan smiled standing beside her and made aarush to stand in between them.

'Daddy to be'

An emotional smile curved his lips looking at the writings on the cake and looked at Preeta.She smiled raising her brows and surrounded her hands around his arm.

"Papa aapko mamma ne bataya ki meri babysister aane wali hai?"Aarush asked him curiously.

"Tumhe pata hai?"Karan questioned him surprisingly.

"Ha mujhe hi mamma ne pehle bataya"He giggled placing palm over him mouth causing Karan to frown.

"Babydoll tumne already usse bhi bataya.May be mein hi last hu I guess"Karan whined with a pout.

"Nahi you are second one.Ghar mein kisiko nahi bataya hai meine"Preeta chuckled pulling his cheek lovingly.

He smiled and side hugged fencing his arm around her back.

"Ok, mera hi beta hai..so it's okay! Lekin thoda jealous toh hu"Karan said causing both preeta and aarush to laugh.

"mein mamma ka favourite hu.isliye mamma mujhe hi first bolti hai"Aarush said proudly.

"No champ mein mamma ka favourite hu.see mujhe babydoll ne surprise diya hai, tumhe kabhi diya hai kya?"Karan asked with a smirk.

Preeta widened her eyes and slightly hit karan's shoulder.whereas Aarush looked at his mother with a pout while furrowing his eyebrows.

"Meine aaru ko bhi bohot sare surprises diye hai! Aaru aapke birthday pe diya the na last year"Aarush nodded causing karan to giggle.

"Ha abb hum cake cut Karenge come on.Tum dono sach mein mujhe fasaoge"She frowned picking the knife.

Karan immediately kissed her cheek and pulled her towards him by side hugging her.

"Let's start this new journey with a smile"Karan said bringing a beautiful smile on her lips.

"Papa jaldi cut Karo mujhe cake khani hai"Aarush said bringing them out of their reverie.

"Yeah!"Karan said excitedly and cut the cake with aarush.

"Yeahhhhhhh!"Aarush clapped zealously and looked at his parents with a wide smile.

Taking a slice of cake karan fed preeta and then to Aarush.

"Thank you so much for this tiny miracle.I am on cloud nine"Karan said pecking her lips and smiled heartily.

Preeta smiled resting her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes feeling complete.

💛

"Mamma lo fruits Khao"Aarush said forwarding her some sliced fruits and himself with a packet of chips and chocolates.

"Aaaruuu!"Preeta yelled grumpily.

Whereas Aarush giggled knowing his mother wants to eat what he was holding.

"Mamma apne morning hi two Cadbury's khaye hai toh no more chocolates.Nahi toh papa mujhe scold karenge "Aarush explained her seriously.

"Uss bajarbattu ko mein chodungi nahi.Lekin tum mere samne kyu kha rahe ho jao.Bahar Jake Khao"Preeta whined scolding him.

"Okay! Lekin mein 10 minutes ke baad aaunga and aapko sab khatam karna hai"He instructed her strictly.

"Tum Aaj kal karan ke baatein kuch seriously le rahe ho honey.Papa ko nahi pata ki aapki babysister ko kya kya kahana hota hai.Lekin mujhe pata hai na woh mere andar hai"She pouted holding his hands and made him sit in front of her.

"Babysister ko kya khana hai mamma?"Aarush asked excitedly.

"Usse na aab ek chocolate khani hai,ice cream, chips and you know gol gappe bhi khani hai"She informed him cutely.

"Lekin mamma woh sab aapko nahi khani hai.Mein babysister bahar aane ke baad usse khila dunga lekin abb nahi papa scold karenge"Aarush said remembering his father's words.

Preeta sighed in disbelief and continued,

"Tumne mujhe abb ye khane nahi diya na toh mein aapki babysister ko bol dungi aur woh aapse gussa ho jayengi"Preeta said gloomily.

"Nahi.Aap babysister ko bolo ki mujhse gussa nahi hona.Mein usse sab khilaunga "Aarush said shaking his head in fear with this new information.

"Ok mein keh dungi lekin tum mujhe chocolate do na jaldi.baby is hungry"Preeta said licking her lips and forwarded her hand.

Aarush gave her a chocolate and smiled.

"Aap papa ko mat batao woh mujhe dantenge ki meine aapko chocolate diya"Aarush whispered in her ear as if it was a secret.

Preeta giggled and nodded.

"You are  going to be the best brother "She said kissing his cheek and smiled before unwrapping the chocolate.

"Mamma babysister ka favourite chocolate hai?"Aarush asked her wanting to know.

"Ha uske favourite toh bohot hai.Mein jo jo khati hu sab uska favorite hai"Preeta giggled cheekily while eating a chocolate.

"Mein babysister ke saath bohot khelunga"he said placing his hand on her belly.

"She already loves you my honey"Preeta said pecking his cute lips and smiled.

Aarush grinned before embracing her and kissed her both cheeks lovingly.

💛

Preeta was sitting watching the TV with popcorn in her hands and didn't notice when Karan entered the living room.

"Oyee!"Karan yelled from behind and ran towards her.

"Babydoll"He said sitting beside her and snached the bowl from her.

"Karan!!"She whinnied with a cry baby face and frowned.

"I know khane ka mann karta hai but just for the taste you should eat that too just a few.Not that you will empty the whole bowl"Karan said fencing his arm around her.

"Tumne kitni baar kahu ki baby ko khana hota hai"She complained in fury and pushed him slightly.

"Ohh..I know kisse khana hota hai"Karan chuckled before placing the bowl aside and looked at her.

"It's not my problem.There is a lot of difference in my first pregnancy and now.Mera honey mujhe kabhi itna tang nahi karta tha.I am damn sure it is her.She knows that her dad is there to take care of her and troubling me more with food"Preeta complained about her unborn Baby.

Karan chucked listening to her and caressed her five months baby bump with love.

"Our princess is growing babydoll"he smiled kissing her forehead and hugged her.

Preeta nodded hiding her face in his neck and placed a kiss lovingly.

"You know? I love you so so so much"She said sucking his skin and tightened her hold on him.

"I think wifey is in a good mood!"Karan teased caressing her back.

"I missed you.You are little late today"she said planting kiss on his earlobe and then faced him.

"Yeah! But now I am all yours.Let's get into our room"He winked at her and stood up.

She smiled cheekily and forwarded her arms saying him to pick her up.

Karan chuckled shaking his head and bent to pick her up.She smiled bright and surrounded her hands around his neck firmly.

"You are the best husband and best dad"She said pouting her lips giving him a kiss through them.

"Sometimes I love your mood swings you know, until they replace this sweet Preeta to a pissed one"Karan giggled and placed her on the bed.

"Mein sweet hu.I won't get angry at you"She said causing him to smile at her.

"So sweet"He whispered before kissing her lips and slightly hovered over her.

She smiled pulling him more and kissed him passionately.

"You are becoming more beautiful"he said kissing on her neck and hands caressing her curves.

"Jhoote moti ho rahi hu"Preeta cutely said making him look at her.

"Kisne kaha? You look more hot and sexy"He said with a wink and took her lips for a needy kiss.

Preeta widened her eyes listening to him but he didn't gave any chance to reply which made her frown.

Hot?

Sexy?

She shook her head in no and parted from him forcefully.

"What yaar? I badly need a good kiss now"He groaned and was about to kiss her again that Preeta shot an angry glare in return.

"Mein abb tumhe hot and sexy dikhti hu? Kitna jhoot bolte ho tum.Sharam nahi aati tumhe"She complained angrily.

"What? What's wrong in that.meri biwi ko hi kaha hai meine "He frowned twitching his lips sadly sensing the change in her mood.

"It's wrong tumhe aise nahi kehna chaiye "she ordered showing her doe eyes.

He narrowed his eyes in confusion.What does that mean.But he nodded and gave a cheeky smile in return.

"Okay! You look beautiful my dear babydoll"He praised pecking her forehead and preeta pouted listening to him.

But soon a smile adorned her lips looking at him and she held his collars in her fist pulling him towards her.

"And you are getting more handsome day by day my dear husband"She said biting her lower lip and blushed.

"Not bad.Mrs.Luthra is really praising me"he smirked leaning towards her lips and kissed right beside her lower lip sensually.

"This tiny baby luthra is making me to say this"Preeta said causing him to frown.

Preeta giggled and pulled his cheeks cutely.

"See my babygirl already loves her dadda"Karan said caressing her belly and smiled.

Preeta laughed listening to him and nodded with a bright smile.

"Baby ki mumma bhi papa se bohot pyaar karti hai"She added cutely.

"Aww my baby's mamma"Karan said in a baby voice and pulled her in a hug.Kissing the side of her head he gave a long peck on her both cheeks which made her giggle in return.

Hiding her face in his chest she smiled feeling his warm embrace.

"Baby ki papa bhi mamma se bohot zyada pyaar karte hai"Karan said feathering sweet kisses on her neck till her shoulder.

Her smile widened more and heart raced at her husband's closeness.

"Agar baby ki mamma se pyaar karte ho toh hamesha dante kyu rehte ho.Ye math khao woh mat khao karke pareshan karte ho.Baby tumse gussa hai"Preeta complained with a pout.

Karan raised his brows in surprise and questioned her back.

"Baby gussa hai ya baby ki mamma gussa hai?"

Preeta pressed her lips controlling her laugh and shook her head in no.

"Baby guccha hai aur usse abb icecream khani hai.Nahi khilaya toh aur guccha ho jayega dekho"she said and rubbed her nose with her fingers cutely.

"Woh kya hai na.Ye tricks mere samne nahi chalte sirf aarush pe kaam karte hai.Meri babygirl toh mujhse gussa ho hi nahi sakti.Usse nahi abb ye meri babydoll ko icecream khani hai jo ki baarish mein abb mein khane nahi dunga"Karan replied leaning towards her.

Preeta's lips twitched downwards and she saw him with baby eyes while leaning back.

"Baby ko khana hai woh mere andar hai so mujhe pata hai ki usse kya khane ka mann karta hai.Tum mujhe khilao ge ki nahi?"she whinnied as her head rested on the pillow because of his actions.

"Ohh! Mujhe toh pata hi nahi tha.Lekin mein nahi khane de skata kyu ki agar baby keliye tum ice-cream khaogi toh tumhe cold ho jayega jo mein nahi chahta.Because you know mujhe tum dono ka khyal rakhna hai" Karan said slightly hovering over her and placed his arm around her belly while smiling at her.

"Mujhe cold nahi hoga"she retorted placing her palms over his chest staring at him with puppy eyes.

"Hoga and agar tumhe cold hua toh I know how bad you will suffer.It will take 3-4 days for you to recover.So no Ice-cream for you my sweetheart"He said  kissing her chin and followed by a small pecks on her neck.

"Karannn! Mujhe Ice-cream khani hai"She again requested slightly pulling his hair saying him to stop his sweet torture.

"Arey mein hu, tumhe icecream kyu chahiye"He asked facing her.

"Tum ice-cream ho? Tumhe kha jau?"She asked annoyingly.

"Ha khao jao I don't mind"he giggled before saying and kissed her cheek quickly.

"Sach mein kha jaungi!"she said showing her big eyes.

"Haa I am all yours"he said with a smile and lowered his head saying he was in her mercy.

Preeta scoffed before slightly raising her head and leaned towards his cheek.Parting her lips she caught his skin and bit him.

"Ahhhh...bajarbatti"he whined parting her face and frowned at her.

Whereas she giggled looking at his face and his cheek which had her teeth marks and skin all red.

"Tumne hi kaha tha"she reminded him raising her brows in a naughty way.

"Yes and you know what.You didn't do it well.Now I am gonna teach you properly"he whispered before leaning towards her and slightly bit her neck sending shivers to her body.

She arched her back giving him access and bit her lips with a shy smile.

"Karan"she moaned ruffling his hair as her heart beat quickened feeling his lips on her bare shoulder.

Sliding her dress down till her chest he traced his fingers on her curves sending goosebumps all over her body.He smiled seeing her reaction and lifted his head to reach her lips.

She parted her lips in need and he didn't waste any second to slam his lips against her.Cupping his face she sucked his lips and he smiled holding her one hand and entwined their fingers placing it on the bed.

💛

"Karannn"Preeta squealed in excitement feeling the baby's kick for the first time.

Aarush was the first to ran towards her throwing the mobile and asked her in a panic.

"Mamma kya hua?"he asked with big eyes and stood in front of her.

"Aaru.. baby baby ne kick kiya..tum jaldi se Karan ko bulake aao..jaldii"she said sending him downstairs.

Aarush widened his eyes in excitement and wanted to feel it but his mother sent him to call Karan so he quickly ran with a bright smile.

"Preeta.."karan came rushing towards her followed by aarush and they both sat on either side of her on the bed in equal excitement.

Preeta smiled emotionally and quickly pecked on karan's lips before aarush could catch them.Karan widened his eyes and looked at aarush who had his palm on her belly excited to feel the baby's kick.

"Mamma baby kick nahi kar raha hai?"aarush whinnied gaining his parents attention who were busy staring at each other.

"Woh karegi.Tumhe wait karna chahiye"Preeta said holding Karan's hand and placed it on her belly with a smile.

"Bajarbattu shock se bahar aao.Tumhari beti bohot tang karti hai aaj kal.seems like she is excited to meet us"Preeta said holding his face and chucked.

Whereas Karan smiled emotionally and rested his head on her shoulder.No sooner his plam touched her stomach he felt the baby's kick and that was it for him to cry in happiness.

"OMG...Pree..Preeta..sh..she kicked"He exclaimed with teary eyes and gazed at her belly emotionally.

Preeta stopped his tear from flowing down his cheeks and kissed it knowing how he must be feeling.

"Baby can feel you touch"Preeta said holding his face from side causing karan to nod in astonishment.

"Mujhe.. mujhe bhi papa..mumma!!"Aarush screamed jumping to his side ruining their emotional moment causing them to smile at him.

"Haath do"Karan said making him sit on his lap and placed it on her belly.

"Kab karegi papa"Aarush pouted after another five minutes.

"Arey wait Karo thoda"Preeta said with a giggle and held his palm firmly.

After another two minutes the baby kicked and the excitement on aarush face was worth watching.

His eyes widened and mouth opened in surprise feeling his upcoming sibling movement.

"Oww...mamma!!"he said squealing in joy and hugged her belly placing his cheek with an endearing smile.

Karan joined him feeling overwhelmed and kissed his head feeling complete.Preeta embraced them feeling overjoyed.

"My baby's baby sister is on the way.Two more months to go"Karan said and Aarush smiled turning to him.

"Mein babysister ko bohot sare chocolates dunga, aur bohot khelunga uske saath"Aarush said causing karan to chuckle listening to him.

"Aaru woh baby brother hua toh?"Preeta asked raising her brows wanting to know his reaction.

Creases formed on his forehead and he turned to look at karan who smiled at him.He never thought it could be a baby boy even.Because since beginning it was in his mind that the baby is his little sister.

"So what? Agar Aaru ka baby brother hua toh bhi hum usse utna hi pyaar karenge.Hai na aaru?"Karan said making him sit on his lap.

"Ha lekin mujhe babysitter hi chahiye"Aarush pouted gazing at her belly.

Preeta laughed listening to him and shook her head.

"Dekho tumhare wajeh se hi.Tumne hi iske sir mein dala hai ki girl hai"Preeta complained cutely.

Karan frowned and looked at her.

"Aaru aisa nahi hai.Apki sister ho ya brother aapko same pyaar dena hai.Dono hi bohot cute hote hai"Karan said pulling his cheeks.

"Baby's ke bohot small small hands hote hai na papa cute cute?"Aarush questioned excitedly.

"Ha bohot chote hote hai.Tum jab baby the na toh bohot zyada cute the aaru.Mein toh ek pal keliye bhi tumse dur nahi reh sakti thi"Preeta said remembering those days and smiled.

Karan smiled listening to her and embraced aarush in his arms.

"I missed your every moment my champ"He said with a small smile and looked at Preeta who smiled at him in return.

"Lekin abb fir se sab enjoy karoge, so don't think about that.I don't want to get emotional now"Preeta said in dismay.

"Yeah and I am just waiting for her to be in my arms"Karan said dreamily.

"Papa babybrother, aapne her kyu kaha?"Aarush asked not understanding his father's words.A few minutes before he mentioned the baby could be boy and now addressing her as a girl confused him more.

"Okay he or her"karan chuckled before correcting his sentence and winked at Preeta.

She shook her head with a giggle knowing what he wanted.

💛

"Mein aata hu babydoll, agar tumhe kabhi bhi pain feel ho ya kuch different feel hua toh call me right there.Ghar mein sab hai fir bhi I can't take any risk"he said kissing her forehead and smiled.

"Don't worry.Mein tumhe call karungi.Waise bhi abhi fifteen days hai delivery date keliye.Don't stress yourself"Preeta said hugging him with a smile.

"I know but still mera dhyan sab yahi rehte hai.Tum bas mujhe call karte rehna"Karan said and concern and worry was all over his face.

As soon as preeta was nine months pregnant karan's all eyes were on her now and then.She can say that he was worried more than her.She had said him that she was fine but still he was hell bent on checking upon her again and again.

Even she had noticed his lack of sleep during the night.He would wake up in the middle of the night and check upon her whether she was all fine or not.

"Ha baba karungi.Abb tum aram se jao aur practice Karo"Preeta said with a sweet smile.

Karan placed his hand on her baby bump.His heart would skip a beat whenever he felt their baby inside her womb.The feeling was so special and excited.

And also his wife who's cheeks had become slightly chubby. she looked different but beautiful with their child growing inside her.As much as he enjoyed the pregnancy phase while handling her moods swings, her anger sometimes, her cravings, her love and everything about it held special place in his heart.But now he was equally nervous when her nine months has started.

"Jau?"he asked again.

"Ha karan jao.I am totally fine see"She said with a smile.

"Tum kal raat keh rahi thi ki back pain ho raha hai"He reminded her.

"It's normal during nine months.Woh delivery ki pain thoda different hota hai.I have experienced husband app tension mat lijiye"She said fixing his jacket and leaned to peck on his lips.

"Ye mera romance ke against toh nahi rahegi na.See abhi middle aa rahi hai"Karan said as it was difficult for her to reach him because of the baby bump.

Preeta laughed listening to him and nodded in no.

"Tum bhi na.Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai.The baby will be completely on your side I can bet that"Preeta said and kissed his lips seeing his cute expressions.

"Dekho abb jate waqt tum aise kisses dogi toh Jane ka mann nahi karega"He whined carefully holding her through waist and leaned towards her neck to hide his face.

"It's a goodbye kiss.Agar welcome kiss chahiye toh jaldi aa jao"She said with a giggle and wriggled as he kissed her earlobe.

"Okay mam"He said placing a kiss at the corner of her lips and then joined his lips with hers.

Kissing for a moment they broke with a smile and Preeta blushed before looking at him.

"Okay ab chalo.Bye"She said parting him away from her.

"Bye"he said kissing her hands and moved back.

She smiled waving at him and stood there till he was out from her sight.

💛

"Momm!"Karan screamed as he saw them standing in the hallway of the hospital.

"Karan"his parents both said in unison and reached him.

"Mom preeta kaha hai? usse bohot pain ho raha tha kya?"He asked and panic was all over his face.He was so scared.

"Ha woh usse pain start hue hai.Isliye hum hospital leke aaye hai.Abhi doctor check karke batayenge ki delivery kab hoga"Rakhi said showing him the room.

"Ha aur Aarush kaha hai?"Karan asked not seeing him around.

"Usse hum leke nahi aaye hai.Ye hospital mein sab.Ghar par maid hai waise bhi"She informed him.

"Thik hai.Mein pehle preeta se mil ke aata hu"He said but stopped by his father.

"Karan she is in labour room.Tumhe allow nahi karenge"Mahesh said sensing his son's desperation.

"Karan tum tension mat lo.Pregnency mein koi complications nahi hai.Preeta aur baby thik hai"Rakhi assured while holding his shoulder as he was feeling all weak.

"No mom, I want to see her.Usne kaha tha ki she wants to see me before delivery.I was hell stuck in the traffic and couldn't reach here on time.She must be angry at me"Karan said and pain was all evident on his face.

"Lekin karan ab.."He cut off his mother and said,

"I will talk with the doctor.I remember it is allowed to stay with their partner during labour here"He said remembering as preeta and he came for the check up in the same hospital and also the doctor was close to them.

"Karan.Kya keh raha hai tu?"Rakhi gasped with wide eyes and turned to look at her husband listening to his words.

"Mom mein sirf uska khushi batne mein nahi.uska dard aur dukh mein bhi saath dena chahta hu.Agar woh hum dono ka baccha hai toh dono saath mein hi layenge.Mein uska dard toh nahi le sakta mom atleast uske saath toh reh skta hu"He said gloomily.

His mind and heart was all longing to see his wife.His heart clenched at the thought of her in pain.He was all desperate to meet her at any condition.

His parents were all emotional listening to him.They felt his words and he was right.There was nothing weird or abnormal in that.Because it was his right to see the pain which his wife goes through and to give her the needed strength at that moment by staying beside her.

"I am proud of you Karan"His mother said kissing his forehead.He had heard it many times because of his success in Carrier but now she was saying this for his wonderful soul which has a heart of gold and the way he cared for his wife stole his parents heart.Even his father agreed with his decision and send him to talk to the doctor.

Talking to the doctor he finally decided to stay with her.As there were no complications in her pregnancy the doctor agreed and informed him to wear the scrubs and mask.

As soon as he stepped inside he saw her laying on the bed slightly moaning in pain and a nurse was taking care of her.

"Preeta"he rushed towards her worriedly.His heart ached seeing her in a hospital clothes and her painful state.He could feel her pain and her strength at a time.

"Ka..karan"She cried hearing his voice and looked at him as he removed the mask to talk to her.

Her heart calmed and she twitched her lips in pain seeing him finally.Only she knew how much she was craving for his presence.As she was about to lift her body he quickly stopped her shaking his head.

"Utho mat"he said sitting beside her and held her hand in his with tears in his eyes.

"Karan!" She again said gripping his hand tightly and pressed her lips controlling the pain.She wanted to say many things but words weren't forming in her mouth except his name feeling overwhelmed with his presence.

"You are so strong babydoll"he said kissing her hand and tried to fill some strength inside her.

Preeta nodded with a slight smile and entwined their fingers.Karan smiled looking at her and placed his palm over her Belly.

"Hey my Lil one.Please come soon and don't give pain to your mumma"he said kissing on her baby bump and preeta painfully chuckled looking at him.

"Ahh! Karan"Preeta screamed feeling a strong pain and nurse rushed towards her in a meantime.

"I think it's time.We need to call the doctor"Karan nodded listening to her and looked at his wife who was in so much pain.He was about to stand up that Preeta gripped his hand firmly.

"Babydoll "he cried looking at her tears and leaned to wipe them.

"Ka..karan mei.."she tried to speak but clutched her belly and gripped his hand harshly.

"Shh..I know.I Love you preeta.Please stay strong for her.she wants to see us soon.She wants to come out.She wants to be in your arms.She wants to meet her big brother and I want to hold her tiny frame and those soft fingers"He encouraged and pecked her lips with teary eyes.

Whereas her heart beat raced at its maximum listening to his words.The way he said was the only thing repeated in her mind like a song and the only thing wanted was to see their baby in his arms like he said.She wanted to give him that happiness which he missed and she knew she will fight this battle too.

"I..I wi..will"she whispered meekly and nodded looking at him with tears following down her eyes.

The doctor arrived and Karan looked at her with a heavy heart.As soon as his hands were about to slip from her preeta screamed shaking her head in panic and gripped it firmly.

"Karan..no"Preeta screamed pulling his hand telling him not to leave her. he immediately sat beside her on a stool nodding at her with a smile.

"I am here.I am with you babydoll I am not going anywhere"He whispered giving her the strength to fight for their baby.

"Mam push kijiye"The lady doctor said and Preeta pressed her lips as she gave a hard push while giving her whole strength.

Whereas Karan was in so much pain seeing her like this.He had seen in movies but never knew this pain.He was speechless and sacred sitting there.But still gaining some courage for her sake he stayed there to survive this painful journey together.

"You can do this preeta.For us"He again whispered saying some sweet words to her and she shifted her head in pain while pouring her all strength to delivery their baby.

The way her tears were flowing non stop, the way she was screaming, the way she was gripping his hand as if her life was dependent on his, the way she was all covered in sweat and the way she was breathing heavily was taking his breath away.He felt like sharing the pain she was bearing if possible.But all he knew was to encourage her more and he finally succeeded in it.

After another half an hour which felt like years a baby cry was heard and Karan eyes shifted from preeta to a baby which was in doctors hand all covered in blood.

His eyes shined as he saw their baby as soon as she stepped out into this world.He felt lucky and blessed to witness this special moment.

"Preeta"he whispered it so slow that she was unable to hear as she felt too tired to react.But a small smile played on her lips as she saw her husband's smile and their baby.

"It's a girl"The doctor chirped in joy and cleaned the baby girl who didn't stop crying since she came into his world.

"See hold her"The doctor forward the baby near preeta and she smiled weakly feeling all complete as the baby stopped crying feeling his mother's warmth.

Karan smiled in tears and looked at the scene in awe.His heart was full and he didn't asked for much from God than this.This felt surreal.

"My babygirl"Karan whispered while crying in happiness.

Preeta nodded with a soft smile as she surrounded her hands around the baby and held her close to her chest and soon tears of happiness were kissing her cheeks.

"Our baby"she whispered weakly and Karan nodded before reaching her.Preeta kissed her new born lingering her lips on her delicate skin and looked at karan with a smile.

"Let me wrap her in a cloth"The doctor said and took the baby.Wrapping the baby in a white cloth she forwarded the baby to karan.

He hands shivered but he forwarded his hand and held his babygirl in his arms for the first time.

She was all red and the tip of her nose was reddish which made him chuckle.Leaning forward he kissed her forehead bowing his head and smiled in tears.

Preeta smiled cheerfully looking at him and forwarded her hand to touch him.He quickly turned towards her and showed her their daughter wrapped in a cloth looking more tiny than before.

"She..she's so small"Karan said and preeta nodded with a small smile.

"Our princess"Preeta said placing her palm over the baby.Karan nodded as he kissed her hand in delight.

"Aap thoda rest kijiye tab tak hum baby ke vitals check Karenge and also some tests needs to be done"the doctor said picking the baby from Karan and he held preeta's hand firmly.

"Thank you for everything, she is really a blessing for me"He exclaimed in extreme happiness and kissed her forehead showering his love.

She closed her eyes in content and held his hand with a faint smile.

"You should rest.Mein sabko good news deke aata hu.Specially our champ will be excited to see his baby sister" Karan said holding her face and Preeta nodded looking at him.

After another half an hour Preeta was shown holding the baby in her arms while smiling at her with adoration filled eyes.

The pain was still and she required rest.But the doctor has informed her to feed the baby before an hour of birth and she smiled holding the baby close to her chest feeling her tiny frame.

She breastfeed the baby and after another fifteen minutes the room was filled with her first born and her husband.

"Mamma!"Aarush entered inside the room jumping and widened his eyes looking at his babysister in his mother's arm.

A cheeky smile adorned his lips showing his dimples and preeta sighed him to come towards her.

"Dekho Aaru kaisi hai humari choti princess"Karan said coming from behind and quickly sat on the bed beside Preeta.

"Papa ye bohot choti hai"Aarush grinned trying to touch her tiny fingers as baby curled her fingers in sleep.

"Uthi nahi na?"Karan asked slightly poking his fingers on baby's cheeks.

"Nahi"Preeta chucked staring at their new born who was sleeping calmly.

"I guess she is silent.ro nahi rahi hai"Karan said holding her fingers and Aarush was all busy in scanning his lil sisters features in awe.

"Woh baad mein pata chalega abhi nahi.starting toh aise hi hote hai"Preeta said with a smile and rested her head on his shoulder feeling tired.

Karan leaned back making her comfortable and surrounded his hands around her shoulder.

"I think you should sleep for some hours"He suggested kissing her head.

"Hmm"She nodded snuggling to him and smiled.

"Let me hold her"Karan took his daughter and smiled seeing her as she pouted her lips with a sudden moment.

"Papa see woh aise kar rahi hai"Aarush squealed pouting his lips like his sister did and grinned.

"Haan!"Karan giggled nodding to him and Preeta smiled slightly stroking the baby's fingers.

"Her nose is like you"Preeta whispered with a smile.

"Eyes are like you"Karan added with a grin.

"Lips tumhari tarah cute hai"Preeta said further poking his arm.

"Mere lips cute hai?"He questioned surprisingly and smirked at the revelation.

"Perfect"Preeta replied with a blush on her cheeks and nodded.

"And taste? How is it?"he asked with a cocky grin.

"Ehh! Tum bhi na"She shook her head in dismay and smiled shyly.

"Mera jaisa kya hai mamma baby mein?"Aarush interrupted gaining their attention.

Both Preeta and Karan laughed listening to him and looked at eachother.

"She has this cute face of yours"Preeta said smiling at him.

Karan agreed to her with a smile.Aarush smile grew listening to them and he nodded cheerfully.

💛

After two days preeta was discharged and she had a grand welcome with baby in her arms and karan by her side.

Now it has been a week for their new born daughter and Preeta was sitting on the bed with their daughter in her arms and Karan beside her gazing at his beauties.

"Aiee"Preeta slapped his hand away as he tried to remove the dupatta she had covered around her while feeding the baby.

A frown itched on his face as he glared at her.Preet shook her head in no telling him that the baby was about to sleep.

"Oh babydoll! I have seen you already"He twitched his lips.

"Oh! I didn't knew that"She added pressing her lips to stop herself from giggling.

"That's not fair"He pouted snuggling in her neck causing preeta to chuckle in return.

"You are affecting me, let me feed her she is hungry"Preeta said making him lift his head and she kissed his cheek seeing his cute expressions.

He smiled holding the edge of the cloth and lifted it to see their daughter being breastfed and her eyes were all closed while busy in filling her stomach.Her tiny lips around her mother's skin making suckling sound and little fingers wanting to feel her mother's warmth.

The scene warmed his heart to the fullest.It felt so beautiful.Preeta chuckled looking at his emotional face and gained his attention.

He smiled looking up at her and instantly kissed her lips.Whereas Preeta smiled in the kiss while responding to him passionately.She could feel the love he was showering through the kiss.

They broke after sometime but he didn't let her move and rested his forehead against hers wanting to feel her mingling breath.

"I love you"He confessed lingering his lips on her forehead and held her face.

"I love you more"She replied with a wide smile.

💛

"Mamma baby ka name kab rakhenge?"Aarush asked excitedly.

"Thode din baad"Karan replied staring at his sleeping daughter on the bed.

"Kya rakhenge?"He questioned again and waited for his parents to reply.

"Bolo mr.Husband koi name choose kiya hai?"Preeta asked lifting her head to look at him as she was sleeping beside their daughter.

"Ofcourse.Meri princess ka name already decide kiya hai meine"he said making preeta to wide her eyes.

"Already decide kiya hai mujhe puche bina?"She asked surprisingly and meekly sat on the bed getting excited about the name.

"Ha! Aarush ka tumne rakha hai toh abb meri bari"Karan grinned at her.

"Right! Toh batao kya naam hai humari princess ka"Preeta asked in excitement.

"She completes our family.So it's 'Anvika' which means complete and powerful".Karan announced kissing baby's head and smiled heartily.

"Wow! Anvika Karan Luthra.It's really beautiful.Indeed she completes our family Karan"Preeta cheered in joy.

"Aarush, Anvika. our precious treasures"Karan said turning towards her and brushed his nose with hers as she scooted close to him.

Preeta smiled feeling complete and nodded before pecking his lips falling for her husband more and more.

"I love you so much karan.You are the one to complete me and my life.I am nothing without you and your love"She confessed with teary eyes feeling emotional all of sudden.

"And I am incomplete without you.My life revolves around you babydoll, this beautiful face and your heart melting smile is all I want to see forever.My lucky charm, I adore you so much"He said making her smile wide and kissed her lips again slightly nibbling them.

"And now it feels complete.With you and my two lovely munchkins.I am feeling the happiest man on earth right now.This is so heartwarming"Karan smiled at her and eyed at their daughter who was sleeping peacefully.

Aarush jumped on Karan sitting on his left thigh while staring at his baby sister and listening to his parents words kneely.

Karan smiled holding him and Preeta gave an endearing smile staring at her two boys in adoration.

Aarush leaned kissing preeta's cheek and smiled showing his dimples making her pull his cheeks in love.

"I love you mamma.Thank you for giving me a baby sister"Aarush smiled looking at his baby sister.

Preeta widened her eyes in surprise listening to him.Whereas Karan pouted in return.

"Sirf mamma ko thanks? I have an equal participation in this process.Pucho mumma ko"Karan frowned with a cute glare causing Preeta to control her laugh.

"Tum sach mein besharam ho Karan"she said slightly hitting his arm and shook her head in dismay.

"Haw..Dekho Aaru mein sach keh raha hu aur aapki mamma mujhe kaise dant rahi hai.Meine mamma ka khyal rakha hai na 9 months toh mujhe bhi thanks bolna banta hai right?"Karan said looking at him.

Aarush thought for a while and nodded his head.

"Meine bhi mamma ka dhyan rakha hai"He said causing preeta to giggle and to look at karan sarcastically.

"Of course tumne bhi mamma ka bohot dhyan rakha hai.Hum sabka equal participation hai okay.You are the best son and big brother"Karan said and pecked his both cheeks while squeezing his chubby cheeks with his fingers in love.

"I love you so much champ.You are our savior, specially mine"Karan said hugging him close remembering their past.Somewhere he knew that Aarush was the main reason for their reunion.

"And I love you both"Preeta said holding Karan's hand and rested her head on his shoulder.

Aarush shook his head pointing his fingers showing they are four members now.

Preeta and Karan chucked and nodded at him.Indeed they are a family of four now.

"We love you princess"Trio cheered in unison and smiled looking at each other as the baby blinked her eyes listening to their voice in sleep.

With so much difficulty in between finally their love fixed and destined them together.And now they were ready to explore this new and exciting journey with the two souls they created together.

She was meant for him and he was destined for her.

°°°°

And from here we are saying a final goodbye to this heartwarming story 💗✨.

Finally it's complete my dear readers 🤧.The journey of them from tears of pain to tears of happiness,From sadness to happiness, from separation to togetherness, from longing to loving each other insanely 🤌.True right?🍁.

So whoever has read this story and enjoyed their journey with me.I want you to describe this story in a word or two.Will you all do this for me my lovelies.I will be blessed to read them💗🦋.

A little sad but every story has to end with a beautiful ending and it's here finally.So it's a final goodbye from this story 🙋‍♀️✨.I love you all my Preeran fans and readers who all support me in this beautiful journey 🫂💞.

Meet me in other stories of mine 💛.Bye bye💟.

8600 words 🤧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 13.2K 103
~KaranxPreeta She was in love with him. But, He was still in love with his ex. . . But what happens when they both will be tied together in a marria...
89.4K 5.4K 39
~ One call could change the whole life ~ (Completed FF) (Under Editing) What happens when one night you get drunk and ring up to a person you are pro...
1.8K 133 8
Some battles have to be fought alone, some paths have to be crossed alone, so don't get emotionally attached to someone, as you don't know when you h...
111K 7.6K 44
Based on Mahira - Karan mehandi track where Preeta is injured and Karan gets to know the truth. Will Preeta realise her love for Karan? Will Mahira...