Life is Just A Dream [CH fanf...

By cottoncandy1021

hey guys I hope you like my book this is a Calum Hood fanfic. Its my first book and the first few chapter are... More

I love you
Thanks
Forever, and Always
Help
Im okay
Fuckers
Party
Im sorry
I'll Leave Then
Drunk Fights
I gotta tell you something
Just go I know you dont wanna be here
Dont try to make me feel better
Get Together.....is he coming?
I kissed you...do you remember
What the hell did you do!
Goodbye
Guest room
Skype
Umm I got a better idea
What if I am
Were having a baby
Hide-and-seek
locked outside
Phone Calls
Were having both
Do you not care about her anymore
I brought food
His eyes looked black and cold
Sober
I'll show you my crib
Plane rides
Shots
Phone sex isn't gonna make me feel better.
Whipped cream.
Tristan and Taylor
Heavy tears
Epilogue
not an update

Bombfire

25 1 0
By cottoncandy1021

Enjoy. Ex.

I woke up to the sound of someone singing. I looked over and saw Calum standing infront of the window humming a tune. "I didnt know you sang." I said catching his attention. He jumped a little not know that I was awake.

"Well I am in a band." He said. "You are with who." I said. "I never told you, Me, Micheal, Luke, and Ashton. Were all in a band together, we actully have videos of us on youtube doing song covers, I cant believe I never told you." He said chuckling.
"Ah I see well whats your band called." I said. "5 seconds of summer, babe." He said. "Well then someday you'll be preforming on stage babe." I said. "Sure hope so." He said.

"Why dont we do something nice tonight with everbody, like um i dont know im just really bored right now." He said walking towards me. I just laughfed. "Hey I got an idea, why dont you entertain me." He said seductively, walking closer to me. I just giggled and slouched down into the bed as he got closer to me. I slouched down futher into the mattress and pulled the blankets over my head.

"Oh no you dont, I see what your trying to do, your trying to avoid talking to me like yesterday, well why dont we change that." He said. "Come here baby girl." He said as he scooped me up and started walking towards the door. I let out a squeal feeling the coldness hit my body since he took me out of the bed.

Goosebumps appered on my skin as he started walking downstairs. "Awww are you cold babe, because your gonna be in a second." He said now walking past Micheal, Luke, and Ashton as they were lounging around in the kitcken.

He started walking towards the backyard and I thought he was gonna throw me in the pool again, then I really was gonna be mad, but he walked right past it. Micheal, Luke, and Ashton followed us outside curious to see why we were going outside.

Calum set me down gently in the grass and started walking away. All the guys looked confused as to what Calum was doing, but I knew exactly what he had in mind when he started walking toward were we control the sprinklers.

I tried to crawl away past the sprinklers but it was to late. Water came up and started shooting me in all directions so I decided to give up and just lay there. two minutes went by and Calum had shut them off I could hear all the boys laughfing and clapping there hands with joy. My blood started to boil. I heard foot step coming up behind me and I figured it was Calum, I was right. "Babe why are you all wet?" He said acting like he wasn't the one who did this. But he couldn't keep a straight face and he bursted out laughfing.

"Aw babe here lets go get you cleaned up ya?" He said now bending down to pick me up but I refused to go with him. So I yelled out for Luke to take me to my room. "Lukeee." I yelled. "Whattt." He said now walking up to me and Calum. "Can you please take me to my room since I am not speaking to a certain someone right now." I said. Luke looked at Calum smirking while he rose his eyebrows. "Finee." He said while he picked me up and headed back inside.

"Ill see you in a second babe." Calum called out to me while he walked up to Ashton and Micheal. "Where do you want me to put you." He said walking into my room. "You can just set me down on the floor im gonna wait for Calum." I said. Luke set me down on the floor and left.

I think he was trying to avoid me asking him what was wrong, but I just dont like to see him sad, I dont like to see anyone sad period.

A moment later Calum walked in with a smirk on his face that he couldn't wipe off. I just kept giving him a death glare. "What, are you jealous of me babe because im so hot." He said as he walked closer to me. I didnt respond.

"Finee im sorry I threw you in the pool, and laid you in front of the sprinklers." He said looking down at me with a pout. "Even though it was really funny and I was just trying to get you to laugh." He said now leaning forward a bit so he was now over my head. Damn he's so hot and its so hard to be mad at him but im not gonna let his super sexy face mess with my hormones because I knew thats what he was trying to do right now. I just shook my head.

"Babe you seem a bit stressed and a little cranky, so how about you take a nice warm soothing bath." He said. I didn't want to answer because I didn't want to talk to him, but I really need a bath to because it sounds so peaceful and relaxing, and I need a good clean anyway. So I nodded my head. "See baby I know what you want, like I said a bath can release stress, and also sex can help that." He said now looking in my eyes to get my attention.

Oh god not the hormones, I thought to myself. I shot him a glare and moved my arms above my body to show him that I wasn't in good condition, because he was right sex was what I needed, expecially right now. "Ya I know that your injured right now baby, but as soon as your better, ohhh just wait." He said now picking me up and carrying me to my bathroom.

I really couldn't wait. Damn it why me. Im just glad I had my own bathroom in my room because I had all the privacy I could get. And also in the middle of the night I wouldn't have to go walking into a hall and stub my toe against a wall. I just had to get up and walk across my room.

He started the water before he put me and and set it to warm and waited for it to fill up. When it was almost half way full he lifted me up and gently set me down in the tub. I was gonna wait till he would leave so then I could take my cloths off cause I wasn't gonna give him the opportunity to see me, when he's horny, but as much as I would like to I also just wanted me time.

"You know when people take a bath they usually take there cloths off." He seductively said walking to me as he licked his lips. I wanted to say something but i knew what he was trying to do. He was trying to get me to give in and talk to him and he wanted to see how far he could push my feeling and hormones. But I dont want to give him that opportunity.

"Or I could just join you." He said now putting both his hands on both sides of the bath tub as he leaned slightly over me. It felt like my heart was gonna beat out of my chest and im pretty sure if he got closer he would be able to hear it.

I looked down at the water to try to distract myself before i ended up either making out with him or say something but I'm really stubborn so I still refused. He stood up now taking off his shirt. His hard toned abs were shinning as the steam from the bath hit them, he ran his fingers through his hair messing it up a little, as he licked the corner of his mouth and came closer to me. I couldn't take it anymore. "NO." I shouted. "Calm down love I was just messing around, but I'd be more then happy to join you." He said with a soft smile on his face.

He walked over to me and chrouched down so we were eye level, "But see what I can do to get you to talk to me." He said in a low voice as he stood up and winked. The voice he used frightened me and sent a chill down my spin.

His brown eyes twinkled with a spark, and his brown hair with blond striks were now ruffled up and his abs still glowing from the steam of the water. He walked over and shut off the water now that the tub was full and he put his shirt back on now that he was done tormenting me. " I knew you couldn't resist me." He said laughfing while he broke the silence.

He walked over to me and leaned forward, I sat still. He came closer now knowing that I wasn't going to close the distance so he kissed the corner of my mouth causing me to groan. "Ughh you tease." I said growling.

"Ahh so now you wanna talk to me." He said backing away from me. I just rolled my eyes. He smirked. "Well I'll leave you to it then." He said now walking out the door to let me have my bath in peace. Finally.

I gently took off my cloths and washed my hair, and scrubbed my body. After I was done I drained the tub but I still needed to rinse off because there was probably left over dirt on my body from the bath water so I called Calum if he could come help me rinse off really quick in the shower. I grabbed my phone that Calum had put on a chair that was by the tub and pressed call. He answered on the first ring.

"Hey babygirl." He cooed into the phone. I could hear what sounded like someone wrestling in the background. It sounded like Ashton and Micheal.
"Hey, I need help Im done taking a bath but I still need to rinse off in the shower and also I cant walk or crawl, because im still stuck in the tub." I said. "Ahh babe I would love to but im at the store getting stuff, Sindy and Graciela wanted to have a bombfire so were at the store buying all the stuff." He said. "But hey Lukes there and I trust Luke to help you, but if he touches you in any way you better tell me." He said getting all protective. "oh that sounds like fun and okay babe I will see ya soon I love you." I said. "I love you more bye babe." He said. And with that he hung up.

I reached over to the chair where my phone had been and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body and called Luke. "Whats up short stack." He said. "Haha and im not that short am I and plus your like a freakimg giant okay and who cares if your 9 inches taller then me bacause I dont." I said getting defensive about my height. "Okay chill, so what do you want then." He said. "Its more like a favor, im in the bath tub and I cant get out, also I still need to rinse off in the shower and I cant do it by myself can you come help me please?" I said more like a question. "Jesus calm down you dont have to beg me." He laughed. I stayed silent. "Im just kidding ill be there in a second bye." He said.

A moment later I heard a knock at the door. "Come in." I said. "Do you have a towel on." He said. "Yesss." I said. Luke opened up the door popping his head in first. It looked like he was crying. He had dark circles around his eyes, his eyes were blood shot, his voice seemed a bit cracky, his cheeks were puff and his nose was a little red. I wanted to say something but hesitated. "Alright what first." He said. "Can you close the curtain." I said. He closed the curtain that went around the shower and tub. "Hold my towel." I said sticking my hand out from the curtain so he couldn't see one little part of me. He gently grabbed my towel and i could see his shadow from the curtain move back a little

I tried reaching for the handle to turn the shower on but I could reach it since I was sitting down. I needed Luke for this. "Lukeee." I sighed. "Yesss." He cooed. "Can you turn the shower on I can't reach." I sighed. "Alright." He said as I seen his shadow move closer to me.

I saw his hand appear as he grabbed the handle. "Dont look!" I said. "Ya no kidding." He laughed. He turned the handle and I shriked. "Lukeee, Luke thats frezzing turn it the other way!" I shouted. "Oh shit sorry." He laughed as he turned it the other way.

I quickly rinsed off and Luke turned off the water. He handed me my towel and I wrapped it around my body before he opened the curtain. He scooped me up gently and me carried me to my bed. "Okay well ill let you get dressed." He said walking out of my room. I couldn't take it no more I needed to know whats wrong .

"Luke wait." I said. "Yes short stack." He cooed walking back into my room. "Im not that short." I growled under my breath. "Yes you are." He said smirking. "What do you need now." He said. I took a deep breath and sighed. "Luke whats wrong I cant take it no more, I see you sad and depressed and it makes me wanna go and give you a big hug but I cant walk and you wont tell me whats wrong." I said pouting my lip and looking to the floor. He sighed and walked over to me and sat down on the bed next to me.

"Its just well..." he said sighing. "Luke you can tell me, it can even stay between us." I said reassuring him. He nodded. "My grandma has lung cancer, and its bad, its really bad, the doctors say she's only got a few more month's to live." He said in a cracky voice as tears shed down his ckeeks.

I felt so bad for Luke even my eyes started to water. "Luke it's okay, it's gonna be alright." I said rubbing circles into his back. "She doesn't take her medicine because she doesn't want to put those drugs in her body and she wants to die peacefully without having to swallow pills eveyday, and she wont even go to a specialist that can help her, she just wants to die peacefully and I dont blame her for that." He said now wrapping his arms around me for comfort.

"Aww Luke its gonna be okay, at least she'll go away peacefully like she wants to." I said now shedding a few tears because I knew Luke was hurting just not this bad.

"Yeah I know but I love her so much and I dont wanna see her go, nobody wants to see there grandma leave." He said sobbing even harder. "I just dont know what to do or what to say to her when she's about to leave." He said cupping his hands around his eyes.

"Luke I dont like seeing you like this so look on the bright side, she'll be happy and in a better place and she wouldn't want to see her favorite grandson crying while she's having a good time up there." I said wrapping my arms around his waist and burying my face into his side while he sobbed.

"Yeah I know Im just really scared to see her go because I love her you know." He said wipping away some tears, while I still had my arms wrapped around his waist and my face buried in his chest I wasn't gonna let go until he stopped crying. "Yeah I understand." I said kinda in a muffle since I was speaking sorta into his lap and chest at the same time. He let out a chuckle and I let out a muffled giggle. He rested his hand on my head and was still letting out a few more tears.

"I here for you if you need me." I said. "Thanks Esme I know you are." He said lifting up my chin with his index finger and his tbumb so I can look at him and see that he had stopped crying. "Im okay now." He laughed as he was still making me look at him." "I know." I said. I gave him one last squeeze and let go. He gave me a warm smile then gave me on last hug, until we heard the front door open.

"Why couldn't we get the extra large marshmallows." I heard Micheal complain. As they walked through the door. "Because that would have been to much marshmallow." I heard Ashton argue with Micheal. "Guys just shutup and lets go start the fire." I heard Calum say. Geez you could hear them complain from all the way upstairs. "Well I better go help them set up the fire and you Missy, you need to get dressed." He said now standing up and walking out of my room. "See ya later." I said while he walked out.

Once he left I saw that on the bed Calum had laid out some cloths for me but they weren't mine, they were his. I Slipped on his comfy grey sweat pants along with his comfy blue sweat shirt he had laid out.

I laid back on the bed enjoying the peace and quiet until...

"LETS GO, LETS GO, we got the bombfire set up and ready to go, we got s'mors, candy, chips, popcorn, and some movies!" Yell Micheal, and Calum as they barged in. I should really get a lock. "Ughhhh!" I groaned.

Calum scooped me up and ran downstairs with Micheal following behide. We went straight to the backyard where everybody was sitting down on our outdoor furniture gathered around the fire.

Calum set me down on one of the couches we had outside and walked over to our little mini bar where we had a flat screen tv. He poppen in the movie and we all sat back and enjoyed the fire. "Well these have been some great days so far." Said Graciela while she took a drink of a pepsi she had and snuggled up next to Ashton.

"Yup its just gonna suck when we have to go back to school." Said Sindy. "Uhhh why remind me." Said Micheal as he bopped her on the head. Sindy reached over and kissed him on the ckeek, while Mikey sat there with his cheeks getting rosey. "Yup but the good thing is..., is that were on winter break remember." Said Calum. "Oh ya I totally forgot about that." Said Luke.

I looked over at Luke and gave him a shy smile, he waved weakly back. We were all having a good time not even paying attention to what movie was playing because we were telling jokes, funny stories, and eating and just having a good time together.

A couple of hours went by and Ashton and Graciela were passed out on top of each other which was halirous because some how Graci ended up underneath Ashton. But it was cute. Micheal and Sindy were feeding each other carmel popcorn snuggled up in the corner of the opposite couch, Luke was on his phone and also making sure the fire wasn't going out.

I was starting to get a little sleepy and I could tell Calum was waiting for me to tell him if he could take me to bed because he keeps on glancing at me to see if I had fallen asleep yet.

I figured it was time since it was already getting late and I was going to pass out any second. I lightly tapped Calum on the shoulder and he gave me a warm smile. "Yes my babygirl." He said in a lower raspy voice. "Im tired." I said yawning. "I take it you want me to take you to bed then." He said. I nodded. "Well I go ahead and join you since I getting tired to." He said. He scooped me up and I let my head kinda drop to the side. "Hey guys were gonna go to bed feel free to stay out here as long as you want." Said Calum.

"Okay will probably chill a bit longer out here." Said Ashton waking up and getting off of Graci. "Okay." Said Calum. As Calum carried me up the stairs slowly I instally fell asleep but I could still feel everything and hear everything. What's wrong with my body.

I could feel him gently laying me down on the bed and then a pair of warm lips connect with mine. "I love you so much." He said. I heard Calum leave for a second, maybe he forgot something downstairs.

I heard him come back or at least I thought I did but it wasn't him this time. "Thanks for everything Esme, you make a great little sister." He said. Then I felt a pair of lips touch my head then they. Left.

I couldn't tell who it was at first until I finally got it. It was Luke.

-

Hey guys hoped you like it. I feel so bad for Luke. But Omg Calum when he was being sexual. Oh my gosh I cant take it. Anyways hope you like it. Right now is 3:48 A.M. and I'm half awake so sorry for any spelling errors. Okay bye. Ex.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 679 115
hey guys so i decided to make a 5sos imagines and preferences book to make all you 5sos lovers happy...well thats what i intend to do haha sooo enjoy...
10.8K 543 15
Eight teenagers Foolish and fearsome One forbidden room One sleepless night One by one they all die *short story* DISCLAIMER: I wrote this a long ti...
No Shame By M =)

Fanfiction

39.4K 1.7K 31
Two rules that are never broken: 1. Drunken mistakes have lasting consequences 2. New Year's resolutions never go as planned But is it a good thing...
564K 7.2K 40
"You have a what?" "A kink." "What the fuck is a kink?" "Oh, baby...you're so innocent..." *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_* Highest ranks...