Reunited|| Vminkook

By bunny_kookie13

Childhood friends reunited through a dating app although one of them was long forgotten More

Glass Heart
Past Secrets
๐Ÿ”žTalk To Me๐Ÿ”ž

Photoshoot

49 2 0
By bunny_kookie13

WE FOUND A MATCH

Park Jimin

Smash or Pass
Smash☑️

Jungkook- Looks like we're a match 😁

Jimin- So what do you do for work

Jungkook- I actually do pornography with my bsf

Jimin- That sounds pretty cool
I'm actually trying my first shoot tmrw

Jungkook- When, maybe I can come and show you the ropes
What company?

Jimin- Legs something I keep forgetting 😔

Jungkook- Oh I know
I'll see you there!

Jimin- It's tomorrow morning

Jungkook- I'll be there at 10

Jimin- Ok! I'll see you then!

Jungkook- So what you up to?

Jimin- I'm just getting off work
Hopefully I don't have to be here long

Jungkook- Where you work maybe I could drop by sometime

Jimin- Since we both live in the same city it's a small cafe in Seoul
The best actually

Jungkook- Sunset Café?

Jimin- Yep😌
I work up there with my brother

Jungkook- My god brother works up there too
He dated the owner

Jimin- Oh your that Jeon Jungkook!
AKFFHDHDH
Namjoon talks about you 24/7!
If I may say, YOU ARE SO DAMN HOT FOR NO REASON!

Jungkook- Ty🤣

Jimin- Wait
Namjoon said your a photographer
Does he know you do pornography?

Jungkook- ABSOLUTELY NOT HE WOULD KILL MW!
ME*
He had such high hopes for me, I couldn't let him down.

Jimin- If he's such a good friend he'll be happy for you

Jungkook- He's like a brother to me
He kind of raised me since I was 12
He was only 15

Jimin- It's alright I just think you should tell him soon

Jungkook- Also if I might add you are very hot and cute
Namjoon shows me pictures of you all the time

Jimin noticed Jungkook trying to change the subject but choose not to push hime because they knew each but they didn't.

Jimin- Ty
I'll text you when I get home

Jungkook- Ok bye

Jimin- Bye

Next Day

Jungkook- Morning Love

Jimin- Morning, I'm so nervous I get off in an hour so I can do the shoot

Jungkook- Don't worry about it. Everyone there is nice and they'll make you feel safe.

Jimin- Thx that helps

Jungkook- When you get there I'll be waiting in the front

Jimin- Thx! I'm sure I can't miss your face

Jungkook- Plus I'm tall and told I looked like a bunny so you can't miss me

Jimin- You do look like a bunny

Jungkook- 😤

Jimin- It's a good thing bunnies are cute

Jungkook- 😌

Jimin smiled looking down at his phone. He was getting his things so he could leave. "Who got you smiling?" Jimin co-worker teased. "Jungkook actually" All his friends turned around looking at him. "What? You guys told me to get on a dating app." Jimin shrugged before taking a cookie from the tray.

"I gotta go. I'm meeting Jungkook be" Jimin waved goodbye leaving them all in shock. Jimin made his way to his car becoming nervous. After a few moments Jimin arrived.

Jimin- I'm here

Jungkook- I see you hurry!

Jimin- Excited to see me?

Jungkook- Yesss. Your so handsome in your picture I can't wait to see you.

Jimin- Coming! You better be there I'm so nervous

Jungkook- You'll be fine

Jimin entered immediately recognizing Jungkook. He ran over to him as soon as he spotted Jungkook. "Wow I was right, you are beautiful" Jimin blushed at Jungkook praises. Jimin couldn't help but smile thinking about how handsome Jungkook was and how deep his voice was.

"Are you sure you're comfortable with watching me do this?" Jimin thought it was an weird request to ask him to be there. "Yea, I'm fine" Jungkook smiled. "Kookie!! Jimin?!" Jimin turned his head rather quickly. "Kim Taehyung, you work here?" Jimin didn't expect to see Taehyung here.

Taehyung was his childhood friend but they lost contact. "Yea I do, with Jungkook actually" Taehyung let a uninvited shade of pink color his face. "I'm still here" Jungkook coughed breaking the silence. "Hey, future babydaddy" Taehyung went over to Jungkook giving him a peck on the lips. That left Jimin rather confused. "Well babes since you know Jimin already let's do this." Jungkook sat up grabbing Jimin hand guiding him where he was supposed to go.

"Jungkook?" Jimin called his name as they walked. "Wassup" Jungkook replied. "If your dating Taehyung, why are you on a dating app?" Jungkook laughed at him. "Everyone leaves me because of this. Me and Taehyung are poly and we were kind of looking for a third person. We aren't in a relationship yet but we know about our feelings." It was Jimin's turn to laugh at him. "It just so happen I'm poly too. I'm not going anywhere, you lucked out" Jimin looked over to Jungkook with a wide smile.

As soon as Jimin entered everyone rushed to him. "Calm down they're just pampering you." Jungkook advised. "So our other person cancelled" The assistant ran in to tell the photographer. "We can fill in" Jungkook and Taehyung said. They knew from the start that Jimin was special. Even if he didn't remember Jungkook. "Ok, wardrobe in the back" Jimin followed Jungkook and Taehyung to where they were supposed to go.

There was lingerie in all different colors. "Alright let's do this" Jungkook and Taehyung started changing right there. "We can turn around if you want" Jungkook suggested. "N-No it's fine" Jungkook and Taehyung laughed at his stuttering. Jungkook and Taehyung were only wearing their underwear while for Jimin there was a red, thin lingerie piece.

Jimin started to change even though he could feel their eyes staring at him. He tried to forget about the way he felt when looking at Jungkook and Taehyung. He had finally finished changing. "Wow you look amazing." Jungkook said trying to catch his breath. "I'd totally fuck you" Taehyung said making Jimin panic inside. "Tae!" Jungkook facepalmed "What, he's hot and cute and a very loving person" Taehyung shrugged his shoulders then walked out after winking at Jimin.

"Sorry about him, he's not wrong though" Jungkook said while scratching the back of his head. "It's fine, he's hot" Jimin said then fanning his face dramatically. "I know right, I'd really like to take you both out on a date sometime" Jungkook confessed. "How about tonight" Jungkook nodded his head.

They got ready for the photoshoot. "Jungkook acts like you're choking Jimin and kissing him. Taehyung should be behind Jimin, like really close and kiss his neck and place your hands on his waist." The photographer instructed. Jungkook made sure that Jimin was comfortable with this.

"Not fair, I wanna kiss him too" Taehyung whined after the photo. "Fine, just do something" Taehyung happily pushed Jungkook away from Jimin taking his place in front of Jimin. He kissed Jimin while Jungkook held his waist while licking his ear. Jimin tried hard not to make any sound, they left him very aroused after the photos.

"Alright that's it for today, get outta here" The photographer said after about an hour of shooting. "Jimin is a natural" Taehyung complimented. "Oh yea to respond to what you said earlier, I'd totally fuck you too." Jimin said getting Taehyung excited. "Shit, what are we waiting for" Taehyung grabbed Jimin's hand. "Taehyung gets back here now" Taehyung put his hands up surrendering. Jimin laughed at the two. "So about that date, where are we going?" Jungkook asked as they walked to Jimin's car. "Au'Juleair (Uh-Juh-li-air) please babydaddy" Taehyung jumped up and down pleading. "What's that?" Jimin asked. "The best restaurant for people who do pornography." Jimin tried not to seem so excited by the idea.

"It's up to Jimin bae. But you have to tell him what he has to do with their" Jimin raised an eyebrow at Jungkook. "Fine. Technically it's a sex restaurant and everyone who goes there is required to have sex with the people they brought in." Taehyung explained. Having sex with Jungkook and Taehyung seemed like a dream. "I'm down, having sex with you too sounds interesting" Jimin got in his car leaving them both speechless.

They decided to follow Jimin to his house so they'd only use one car. Once Jimin parked his car in his fairly large house he got in the car with Jungkook and Taehyung. Taehyung seemed excited at the idea of going to a sex restaurant. It was something new and fun to explore. When they arrived it seemed like a club. The lights are able to be seen through the windows, loud music and the smell of sex.

"Ready?" Jungkook asked before getting out. "Yes, come on" Taehyung was ready for this and was getting impatient. Jungkook got out trying to catch up with Jimin and Taehyung who were acting like little kids. That's when Jungkook remembered ever since they were little Jimin was a little. Taehyung was too. "Great, two babies" Jungkook sighed finally catching up with them.

"Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back." Jimin and Taehyung nodded while Jimin swung his feet back and forth while sitting in the chair. After Jungkook left the two looked around before getting up. Jimin wanted to wander around and Taehyung wanted to dance. Jimin gave himself a little tour around while Taehyung danced with random people.

When Jungkook came back to see they weren't there his blood was boiling. Jungkook knew Taehyung was probably dancing so he looked through the crowd of drunk and people kissing while dancing. He spotted Taehyung dancing with a random guy and for Jungkook liking they were too close. Jungkook stood there watching until Taehyung noticed. When Taehyung saw Jungkook he told the guy to run while he can. Jungkook walked to Taehyung who was standing there with his head down. "What the fuck do you think your doing" Jungkook growled. He danced with Taehyung while scolding him.

"Where's Jimin" Jungkook asked. Taehyung shrugged his shoulders. He knew where we was but he didn't want him to get in trouble. "Damn Taehyung didn't I tell you two to stay put." Jungkook dragged Taehyung off the dance floor. "I know I'm sorry" Jungkook sat Taehyung at the bar once more. "Don't move understand?" Taehyung didn't answer. "Don't you hear me fucking talking to you." Taehyung nodded. "Baby, I wouldn't be as mad if you just tell me" Taehyung pointed towards the hallway. It was filled with more dancing and sex. "I love you baby, don't cry. I didn't mean to yell but I was just mad" Jungkook gave Taehyung a kiss before leaving to get Jimin.

Jungkook spotted Jimin talking with this guy who was getting touchy. "Jimin" Jungkook yelled out. "Damn it" Jimin cursed. "Didn't I say stay put" Jungkook scolded. "Yes but, I wanted to move" Jimin whined. "Jimin you have to listen, you can't just wonder off." Jungkook talked softly so Jimin wouldn't cry. Jimin was already tearing up. "I don't wanna yell but you guys can't wonder off, okay?" Jimin nodded. He was just as sensitive as always.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung from the bar then went to the restaurant part. It was through another door. The aura was different. It was soft. The air smelled like food, it was quiet with small chatter and colored nicely. Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung took their seats and waited for the waiter. Jimin and Taehyung talked most of the time catching up with each other. Jungkook just watched with a sad smile. He missed Jimin and when they met he was even remembered.

"Omg! Namjoon wants us to come tomorrow" Taehyung stopped talking to Jimin and looked at Jungkook with wide eyes. "What's the problem?" Jimin asked. "Namjoon knows what I do for a living. The fact that I'm the biggest model, doesn't sit right with him." Jimin couldn't wrap his mind around the thought of Namjoon not liking someone. "We don't only do pornography, we take regular modeling gigs. I'm his photographer" Jungkook covered his face with his hands.

"This isn't gonna go well." Taehyung groaned right before the waiter came. After getting their food they talked Jimin into getting in the regular modeling business. He agreed so Taehyung thought it would be a good idea to talk to his manager to get Jimin signed to his company. "Everything okay, Kookie?" Taehyung asked once he noticed Jungkook staring at Jimin with tears in his eyes. "Yea, I just can't be here right now. I'll be back please don't move." Jungkook excused himself from the table and went back to the club area.

Taehyung had a very good idea of what this was about but Jimin was clueless. Taehyung wanted to tell Jimin but he swore not to.

Taehyung came up with a plan to cheer Jungkook up. They were at a sex club, Taehyung and Jungkook were somewhat close to being a sex addict and Jimin didn't mind. After they finished eating they went to searched for Jungkook. When they did Jungkook was busy talking to none other than Jackson Wang. Him and Taehyung never got along, Jackson wanted whatever Taehyung wanted ever since primary school, even if it meant ruining his life.

"Jackson what the fuck are you doing here" Taehyung stood in front of Jackson. "If it isn't Kim Taehyung and his short side kick Park Jimin. We all thought you left by now" Taehyung tried his best to keep his composure. "I ain't nobodies side kick" Jimin tried attacking him but Taehyung held him back. "It ain't worth it. He only acts like this because he can't have what I have, and he's not the one who brought you here" Taehyung teased. Jimin and Taehyung were very aware of Jackson's crush on Jimin. Jimin never liked Jackson and because of that he acted like a jerk.

"Can we go now?" Jungkook slurred his words as he sat at the bar. "Yea fine" Taehyung and Jimin helped Jungkook up and out the door. Even though the night didn't go as planned, it was nice to be there together. Taehyung probably should've mentioned what Jungkook does when he doesn't listen.

Taehyung drove all three of them back to Jungkook house. "What a day* Taehyung said as he poured himself and Jimin a glass of wine. "Right" Jimin downed the whole cup in one sip. "But to be clear the offer to have sex is still up right?" Jimin tried his best not to show his huge smile. "Yep" They stayed up a little longer talking about their lives.

HAPPY BTS 10TH ANNIVERSARY 🎉💜

Hope you enjoy my new story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 405 18
-ะ–ะธะฝ ะฐั…ะฐะฐ ะฑะธ ั…าฏาฏั…ัะดั‚ัะน ะฑะพะปะฒะพะป าฏะฝัั…ััั€ ัะฐะนั…ะฐะฝ ะฑะฐะนั… ะดะฐะฐ :-ะฏะฐะณะฐะฐะด ั‚ัะณะถ ะฑะพะดะพะพะฒ? -ะฃั‡ะธั€ ะฝัŒ ะถะพะพั…ะพะฝ ั…าฏาฏั…ะดาฏาฏะด าฏะฝัั…ััั€ ั…ำฉำฉั€ั…ำฉะฝ ะฑะฐั ัะณะดาฏาฏั‚ัะน ะฑะฐั ัะณ ะป ะผะพั‡ะธ ัˆะธะณ ะท...
19K 1.8K 20
" แƒจแƒ”แƒ’แƒ•แƒ˜แƒซแƒšแƒ˜แƒ แƒ“แƒแƒ•แƒ˜แƒ•แƒ˜แƒฌแƒงแƒแƒ— แƒ—แƒ•แƒแƒšแƒ˜แƒก แƒคแƒ”แƒ แƒ˜, แƒ—แƒ›แƒ˜แƒก แƒกแƒฃแƒ แƒœแƒ”แƒšแƒ˜... แƒ“แƒแƒ•แƒ˜แƒ•แƒ˜แƒฌแƒงแƒแƒ— แƒ›แƒแƒ’แƒแƒœแƒ”แƒ‘แƒ”แƒ‘แƒ˜ แƒœแƒแƒ—แƒฅแƒ•แƒแƒ› แƒกแƒ˜แƒขแƒงแƒ•แƒ”แƒ‘แƒ–แƒ”... แƒ›แƒแƒ•แƒ˜แƒจแƒแƒ แƒแƒ— แƒ—แƒแƒ•แƒ˜แƒ“แƒแƒœ แƒ›แƒ”แƒšแƒแƒ“แƒ˜แƒ แƒแƒœ แƒšแƒ”แƒฅแƒกแƒ˜แƒก แƒกแƒขแƒ แƒแƒคแƒ”แƒ‘แƒ˜... แƒ›แƒแƒ’แƒ ...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1M 39.5K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...