๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐„๐€, แตƒสณโฑ...

By thelittleswanslake

โmy love is higher than the sky, deeper than the water, hotter than the sun, Shining down on me and quiet as... More

๐€๐‘๐“! ๐•๐ˆ๐’๐”๐€๐‹!
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ แต’โฟแต‰: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค.
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ แต—สฐสณแต‰แต‰: ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐.
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ แถ แต’แต˜สณ: ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž.
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ แถ โฑแต›แต‰: ๐“๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ค.
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ หขโฑหฃ: ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ หขแต‰แต›แต‰โฟ; ๐‚๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐.
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ แต‰โฑแตสฐแต—: ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ข๐.
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ โฟโฑโฟแต‰: ๐Œ๐ž๐ญ๐ค๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ง.
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ แต—แต‰โฟ: ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ž๐œ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ข๐œ.
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ แต‰หกแต‰แต›แต‰โฟ: ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ.
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ แต—สทแต‰หกแต›แต‰: ๐๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐.
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ แต—สฐโฑสณแต—แต‰แต‰โฟ: ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ข๐ณ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž.
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ แถ แต’แต˜สณแต—แต‰แต‰โฟ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐•๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ.
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ แถ โฑแถ แต—แต‰แต‰โฟ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ค๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ.
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ หขโฑหฃแต—แต‰แต‰โฟ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐“๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ค๐ฎ๐ง.
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ หขแต‰แต›แต‰โฟแต—แต‰แต‰โฟ: ๐‚๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ค๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง.
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ แต‰โฑแตสฐแต—แต‰แต‰โฟ: ๐’๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ.
๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†

แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ แต—สทแต’: ๐‹๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ.

5.1K 146 21
By thelittleswanslake

teach + your + ways
.

"Mother! Help!" A na'vi appeared in the clan, drawing everyone's attention, especially his family, who turned to the familiar voice.

"What happened-" His father was interrupted when he saw a different na'vi in his son's arms, which was the one his son had encountered when he radioed.

"Help her! She's losing a lot of blood!" The boy went to his mother, now his people were around watching the whole scene, especially the na'vi hybrid species in his arms.

"Give her here, I'll take her to Tsahik" His mother walked quickly to her son, he handed her over and the adult na'vi took it carefully, then took her inside, accompanied by their children.

"What happened?" His father put a hand on his shoulder.

"I was scared and..." The teenager ran a hand through his hair "I hit her with an arrow in the leg, I'm sorry" the father thought before sighing.

"Try not to be clumsy next time"

"yes sir"

"Lo'ak move out of the way! I want to see her!" A younger voice was behind the boy who watched his grandmother tend to the mysterious na'vi's wound.

"Oh! Tuk! has many corners for you to see!" Her brother let her pass, finally she could see the na'vi fish, she sighed in surprise before moving a little closer to Ariel's face.

"She's kind of weird..." Tuk kept his head confused and looked at his grandmother.

"She has a fish tail, it's so beautiful and shiny" Kiri studied the mermaid's loose tail, running her fingers over each scale.

"Could it be a new species of na'vi from other occult clans?" Spider asked beside her.

"Could be, but one thing interested me, that she has a star mark going down from her neck to the middle of her breasts" Mo'at analyzed Ariel's details.

"What could this symbol mean?" asked Lo'ak.

"A sign from Eywa?" Kiri says as she puts her hand on Ariel's forehead, her temperature was normal, it was just her injured leg, Kiri felt stronger when she was close to the mysterious na'vi, she felt the big mother's heart stronger than usual. .

"I can feel her..." Kiri smiled gently.

Then their other brother entered the maruí, drew the attention of the four.

"Look at him over there, let's congratulate him for hitting an innocent, great warrior" Lo'ak teased and took a slap on the head of his brother.

"It was an accident ok? I didn't mean to hurt her" Neteyam sat next to Ariel.

"Of course not, like a great na'vi warrior being scared by something stupid in the woods" Lo'ak crossed his arms.

Tuk touched Ariel's hair with Kiri "Your hair is soft and well braided, unique colors and very beautiful" Kiri said while smoothing, Tuk smiled childishly as he took the huge braid of her hair.

"Look! Even her braid is bitter!" Kiri laughed at her sister "Can we be friends with her??" Tuk asked with puppy dog eyes, Kiri petted him with a wave.

"Kiri, why don't you go get her some clothes?" Kiri waved as she quickly left with Tuk to find some belongings for the new na'vi.

Neteyam analyzed Ariel's face, her braids were on either side of her face, he put his hand to brush her hair away from her face, he smiled slightly at that, not realizing that his brother, friend and grandmother were watching the scene.

"He is sick?" Spider asks looking at Lo'ak.

"I don't know, I think he's getting sicker than usual"

Ariel woke up, finding herself on a strange marui, looking around to see no one, especially the Na'vi that carried her.

She sat up for a while, not before giving a slight hiss of pain, she looked at her leg and it was bandaged, maybe they had treated the wound, she also saw that she was wearing other clothes, she was wearing a light white dress, covering her breasts and lower part.

Her looked around to see only lights in each corner, decorative leaves and others he imagined in the corner of the room...

Her ears twitched as she saw someone step into the marui, another one like that na'vi blue one, but she was taller and a woman, her braids like his and very pretty, must be related to him?

"You woke up" She approached startling Ariel and hid it with her tail, hiding half her face "Poor child, she is so scared...." She mumbled with pity.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you" she bent down slowly so as not to disturb her "you're safe here, right?"

Ariel pulled her tail high above her face to look at the beautiful woman, she had a comfortable smile, the woman used her hand to stroke the younger's long braided hair.

"My name is Neytiri, I am another Tsahik of this clan, my son found you lost in the forest, what is your name?"

So that was her son...

Ariel caught her tail on her body and signaled to Neytiri, putting her finger to her throat and shaking her head.

Neytiri was thinking about what he was doing "Can't you talk?" Ariel nodded, feeling embarrassed.

Then another adult came in and saw his wife talking to the lost girl "So?"

"She can't speak, maybe she lost her voice during a shipwreck of her clan by the sky people?" Neytiri looked sadly at her husband.

"Hey, do you happen to know where it came from?" He asked trying to understand the girl's only answer, but she just shook her head.

"I'm sorry for what happened to you, my name is Jake, and I think you already know my mate, Neytiri" he pointed to the woman "You are in Clan Omatikaya, the people of the forest, my son, Neteyam, I found you in forest, you lost your ikran and your brother?"

His brother? Ikran? He means Flounder and Scuttle, doesn't he?

She nodded her head before looking at her wife.

"We must welcome her" Neytiri felt comfortable and looked at Ariel "We can't let her die in the forest, afraid her clan was killed by the sky demons, let's help her"

Neytiri left the tent before waiting for the girl to follow, the shy girl looking out and at Neytiri.

"Come on, don't worry, you're fine" she smiled before taking Ariel's hand gently and starting to walk forward, many other na'vi and humans were looking at the girl, she hid beside Neytiri looking at the floor.

Jake was with his children, Tuk ran to her mother for the redheaded na'vi, walking beside her while laughing excitedly, keeping up with his mother.

Kiri, when her mother reached them, walked around Ariel, before stopping in front of her, giving her a very comfortable squeeze and a sweet smile.

Jake stood in front of the family as he announced "My forest people, we are here to announce a new member of our clan, who was found thanks to my son, Neteyam" Neteyam nodded to his father's side, but he was still looking at the girl "I want her to learn our customs and our survival lessons so she can live with our great mother, Eywa, so I want her to be treated with a lot of respect"

Ariel cocked her head in confusion, Eywa? Great mother? Who would that woman be?

"My eldest son will teach you our customs and skills for living here" Jake nodded to Neteyam, who nodded to Ariel.

"But before you go, can you try saying your name?" Jake asked smiling slightly.

Ariel looked for something on the ground, so she picked up a stick and wrote on the ground, the family joined the spectators.

A"R"I"E"L"

"Ariel?" Ariel agreed with a sweet smile.

"Good Ariel, I hope you feel at home again and good luck"

Neteyam was in front, accompanied by a short red-haired girl who was admiring the places they passed, the biggest smile for the girl's childishness of how she behaved, she didn't know how to speak but he could understand her by her expressions.

"Well, we arrived at the first test, archery" He showed the objects making the girl tremble with the memory of yesterday "Hey, calm down, you won't get shot this time" He laughed a little when she inhaled the head.

"It's just fishing training" Fish...? Ariel gulped, will she become cannibal?

She approached Neteyam and faced him with nothing to do "Here, for now, use my bow, I will teach you" He smiled.

She took it and awkwardly, he crouched down beside her, placing his hand on her back as she positioned the wood in her hands.

"Fix it like this" He placed it higher, straighter "Good, now focus on the lake" He indicated the water below.

As she concentrated, she couldn't help but get goosebumps at two things, the first was his hand on her back, his very warm fingers running a little over her scales and the other he was very close to her face...

She saw a little fish moving in the water, Ariel pursed her lips closing her eyes not wanting to see the poor little fish die, she shot and continued to hit perfectly.

Neteyam congratulated "That! You did it the first time-" He saw Ariel's expression, she was shaken and sad "Hey, is something wrong?" He stroked the girl's back comfortably, wondering what was making her so depressed.

Ariel pointed sadly at the fish and turned her head to look at it, her little face hurt and her eyes shining.

He looked down at the dead fish in the water before facing her, "I guess I'm forcing her to kill her own kind?" He thought before speaking.

"Your clan never ate fish?" This caught her off guard, shaking her head quickly before going to the lake, taking the fish and flattening it and feeling terrible for taking the life of the aquatic animal itself.

Neteyam was standing behind her, he felt guilty and surprised that his own clan never eat fish, could it be that he made Eywa a sin by forcing her to kill his clan's ancestral fish?

Neteyam put his hands on his head very nervously.

"Oh great mother, forgive me"

They left the lake and went to the trees, Ariel's second test was to hang from branches and climb trees, for the beginners of the clan it was a simple task, but for Ariel...

"Come on Ariel, you can do it, I'll hold you!" Ariel ended up getting her tail caught in the tall tree, she was clinging to the wood like a scared cat, she looked down to see how tall she was, shaking her head and not moving.

Neteyam knows she was very desperate because of the height of the tree that was stranded, he shook his head before grabbing the branches below "Look! I'll catch you, don't move ok?" She waved and he got to his feet, grabbing from branch to branch.

He was beside her "Come here, give me your hand" He reached out to her, she reached out but slipped a little bit, whimpering a little and looking at Neteyam "Trust me, just take my hand" he smiled comfortably, she then stretched.

But her tail ended up slipping and the force took her down, she fell, making Neteyam quickly grab her tail that flew over, she was upside down very close to the ground, just a few centimeters.

"EASY EASY, I GOT YOU!" Neteyam shouted to warn her, but she was so traumatized that she almost fainted.

The two were walking, returning home, Neteyam carried Ariel, who was still shaking from the incident, she looked like an ikran son scared of his mother.

"Hey... relax, it's always the first time, but with time you learn" Neteyam comforted Ariel, who faced the biggest "Don't be ashamed ok?" He cracked a smile showing a bit of his fangs.

She put her hand on his face making him stop, he froze at the surprised movement, looking at her, she was analyzing his face, a smile appearing on her face.

She ran her fingers through the braids of her hair slowly, her triangle softly touching the white freckles dotted on her brows, her hair visible, she stared into his piercing yellow eyes.

A comfortable silence in those two as the night fell little by little, they faced their souls together in their bodies, not realizing that some Woodsprite was around them, landing one in the middle of them, disturbing the immensity of the visual contact.

Ariel looked at a Woodsprite with surprise and admiration, the floating being looked like a jellyfish, but very holy, its mouth was open like a child who has just received a gift, its tail started wagging...

Another Woodsprite landed on her head and shoulders, Neteyam watched with wide and shocked eyes, the rest of Eywa's holy souls gathered in the girl's body, which was still focused on the jellyfish in the middle.

She then leaned against him as the Woodsprite left, and now looked at the others floating above them...

"I need to tell my family about this..."

Published on 6.9.23.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 1.4K 5
Y/n is a German Shepard, and is a dog fighter. It's been all she has known since she was put in that kennel. But what happens when she meet a white c...
1.6K 68 7
A Meliodas FF in an instant, everything changed; and it was never the same again *I don't own anything but the character Reina*
544K 16K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
1.9K 89 15
krishn is very mischief as well as a great lover ik some of u are drooling right now so stop there let's see his these sides in this os ps if u lo...