Ninjago: The Path Of Destiny

By miraclequeen45

After the defeat of lady bone demon, young jing(or bei he) sets off on an adventure of her own in the city of... More

CHARACTER INFORMATION
~CAST~
PROLOGUE
RISE OF THE SNAKES
HOME
SHAKE BITE
NEVER TRUST A SNAKE
CAN OF WORMS
THE SNAKE KING
TICK TOCK
ONCE BITTEN, TWICE SHY
THE ROYAL BLACKSMITH
THE GREEN AND PURPLE NINJA
ALL OF NOTHING
DAY OF THE GREAT DEVOURER
DARKNESS SHALL RISE
PIRATES VS NINJA
DOUBLE TROUBLE
LITTLEST PET SHOP
CHILD'S PLAY
STRONGER TOGETHER
WRONG PLACE, WRONG TIME
THE STONE ARMY
THE DAY NINJAGO STOOD STILL
THE LAST VOYAGE
THE ISLAND OF DARKNESS
THE LAST HOPE
RETURN OF THE OVERLOAD
RISE OF THE SPINJITZU MASTER
πŸ¦ŒπŸŽ„BAI HE'S CHRISTMAS GIFTπŸŽ„β›„
NEW SEASON, NEW BEGINNING
DOODLE

THE RISE OF THE GREAT DEVOURER

181 10 3
By miraclequeen45

Thunder strikes as the Destiny's bounty flys through a heavy thunderstorm, immediately walking bai he up from her nap.

Looking out the window at the dark clouds, jing could've sworn she saw a shadow run by as lightning struck. She rubbed her eyes to get out whatever sleep was left and looked back at the window to make sure she wasn't hallucinating. She then sighed, getting out of bed and gose out the room to meet with the others.

"Out of the way!".

Jing was pushed aside and sees Cole running down the hall with a hand covering mouth and the other holding his stomach.

'Airsick'. She thought in confirmation before continuing the rest of her way down the hall, eventually finding Kai, nya and Jay sitting around the table and walked towards them.

"Look who finally decided to walk up". Kai said as the little girl yawns took a seat next to jay.

"It's not easy to sleep when you're flying through an actual thunderstorm". She stated, her head and resting on her hand resting on the table before noticing the fengblades in front of her. "Haven't we reached the torchfire mountain yet?".

Nya shook her head before looking down at the blades with a worried look. "Not yet. But why is it that it's the only place we can destroy the fengblades".

"Because destroying them isn't so easy". Kai replied, as bai he cover her mouth to yawn again.

"He's right. They're made from the teeth of the devourer itself, so destroying something as incredibly strong would only require an extreme amount of heat".

"How do you know all this stuff?". Jay asked, she and Kai surprised of her knowledge.

She just smiled tiredly at them. "Just because I don't go to school doesn't mean that I don't study".

"Uh, could someone pass the salt". Jay spoke up, paying more attention to his sandwich.

The Destiny's bounty suddenly tilted, making everyone hold on tight, and shaking off the remaining sleep inside bai he as the salt shaker slides towards the blue ninja, who easily caught it.

"Hey, thanks". He winks as the ship stables itself.

A door was then opened to reveal a airsick Cole with a green face. "Please. No more talk about food. How much longer until we get there?".

"Not long". Jay said before smirking. "Hey, Cole, you're looking a little green over there. How'd you like a mucus salt sandwich?".

The black ninja immediately goes away to throw up again, making nya and jing cringe in disgust with their tongues sticking out, while Jay just sat there laughing.

Jing looked at him with a unamused look. "Not cool, dude".

He just waved her off, going back to enjoying his sandwich. "He'll be fine. And speaking of green, who would've guessed little lloyd garmadon turned out to be the green ninja, or jing being the purple ninja?".

Said girl chuckled nervously. "Believe me, I'm still surprised myself".

"Lloyd was such a brat at first, while jing's a sweetheart". Nya smiled at the girl to make her feel better which it did as she returned the smile. "It's hard to believe you guys are gonna become the greatest ninja that ever lived".

Kai cleared hid throat at that.

"Where is he by the way?". Jing questioned, finally noticing that her friend wasn't around as the blue ninja swallowed a bit of his sandwich.

"He's at the training room. Something about wanting to be better than something". He shrugged, taking another bite of his sandwich.

Bai he raised a brow. Lloyd wants to get better than something? Eh, it's probably the ninja.

Nya sighed and got up. "Welp, better get back to the bridge to help Zane out. We should be arriving at torchfire mountain  soon". She then leaves the room to go to the bridge just as Cole enters, wiping his mouth with his sleeve.

Jay swallows the last of his sandwich and hummed in delight before letting out a belch, irriting bai he who glared, and making Cole's face turn green again before he went back out to do his business.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Will everyone please place their seat belts back and tray table in full upright and locked positions? Wr have reached our destination: Torchfire mountain. Give it a minute while we settle into positiin". Nya announced through the intercom as the ninja and bai he exit the cabin, each with a fengblade(except for jing of course).

Feeling the intense amount of heat, Jay sighed. "It's roasting out here".

The fire ninja chuckled. "Heh. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen".

Jing rolled her eyes at him before they landed on sensei wu staring down at the volcano. "Anyone know what's up with sensei? I haven't seen him like this since we lost lloyd"

The ninja looked at their teacher in concern.

"I do not know, bai he. He's been distant all morning". Zane exclaimed, before everyone walked towards him to hear him sigh.

"Ah, it is beautiful, is it not?". Wu said to himself.

"Sensei, we are ready for the destruction of the fengblades, yet you seem disinterested".

"You do not need my approval to finish the task".

"Uh, but sensei-". Wu cut off the lightning ninja, as he taps his staff and looked at them.

"Butts are for sitting. And besides, there will come a time when you will have to go on without me".

"Sensei, you're talking crazy. You've been alive for, like, forever". That statement earned the fire ninja a nudge on the gut from the earth ninja. "Ugh!".

Jing glared up at him for not being considerate before looking back at her sensei. "What Mr ego head here meant to say is we can't go on without you. It's like you're an majestic eagle who soars through the sky and also takes care of it's young".

"Ah, but even the eagle must closes it's wings so that it's young can take flight".

Cole shook his head, feeling uneasy. "I don't like metaphors. What are you trying to say? Are you leaving us again?".

"You're not going away, are you, sensei?". Jing asked, hopping that he wasn't.

Wu turned his gaze back to the hot boiling lava below. "In meditation, my smoke visions have come to an end, and tomorrow, I cannot see. This worries me".

"But it could a good omen, you know". Jay remarked, trying to be positive. "We destroy the fengblades, then everything's gravy".

"Let's just get rid of them, for good". Sensei wu says as the ninja obeyed and walked towards the plank.

They shared looks among themselves before Kai decides to take the first step. To their surprise, the bounty suddenly became unstable as everyone yelled, sliding through the deck. Cole catches himself on the railing before catching jing as the other ninja caught themselves.

But sensei wu was a little unfoutunate as he slide off the plank and holds onto the edge before he could fall.

"Sensei!". Bai he cried in worry before she was handed all four fengblades and the ninja steady themselves walking on the plank to help their sensei.

"Hang on, sensei. We're coming".

Jing watches them in worry while tightening her hold unto the fengblades. Immideatly when Coles hand was about to reach out to wu, the old man's hand slips and everyone gasp in shock as he falls.

Acting quick, the ninja firmed a human ladder, each holding unto each other's feet as Cole was able to catch the hand of his sensei.

"You're not going anywhere, old friend!".

Wu looks up at the smiling faces of his student in relife. "Thank you, cole".

Jing let out a sigh of relief that he was okay. Her brown orbs suddenly flashes purple as she lets our a small gasp, feeling a presence near by. She quickly turns around to attack and sees no one there, but she wasn't letting her guard down.

Kai grunts from his position in the human ladder. "Argh! Nya, what's going on?". He yelled.

"Ah! Someone or something has overridden the system".

"PYTHOR'S ON BOARD!". Came lloyd's sudden voice through the intercom, making everyone gasp.

Bai he suddenly felt herself getting hit by something, making her yelp as she was sent to the ground, dropping the fengblades in the process. She groaned, sitting up and rubbing her face before her eyes widened seeing the fengblades levitating in the air. Cackling soon followed before pythor appeared, holding the blades.

"Pythor!".

"Sorry if I don't lend a hand, my dear purple ninja, but I'm really in a rush. Got this whole devourer thing going on".

Bai he glared at him as she got up. "You won't get away with this!".

The purple snake smirked. "Oh, but I already have, uh, lay-hen was it? Who cares. Toodaloo". He laughed, turning away to leave.

"Where do you think you're going?'. Lloyd glared, blocking the purple snake's path with a bo staff.

"Lloyd!". Jing gasp in delight to see the green ninja, who smirked under his mask and sent a wink her way.

"Ah. A little clićhe, don't you think?".

"Uh, clićhe?". Lloyd raised a brow at the snake who sighed.

"I wouldn't expect a child to understand".

Lloyd glares offensively at him. "Hey, I've grown up a lot". He then proceeds to attack pythor who easily avoids his hits.

"Hm, puny strength, no fundamentals, sloppy foot work".

"How about this?".

"Huh-". Pythor yelp in pain when the purple ninja stomps on his head before flipping off and landed next to lloyd.

"That's pay back for hitting me". She then turns to Lloyd. "And clićhe means overused or meaningless. Just like how your time with the fengblades are over". She glared, looking back at the snake who hissed at her.

"Silly child, do you honestly think you children can defeat me?".

The kids then see the samurai mech approaching pythor from the behind.

"O-oh! We're not trying to defeat you". The purple ninja started, a smirk under her violet hood.

"We're just trying to keep you busy until the cavalry arrives". Lloyd finished, just as the samurai appears and pythor whimpers in fear as he slowly began backing away.

Seizing the moment, the green and purple ninja shares nodding looks before jing runs foward and slides down, kicking pythor's bottom, making him stumble before Lloyd flys in and kicks him in the face, to which the snake fell to the ground.

After landing, the blond boy laughs in both shock and victory. "Haha, I got him. I hit him, guys!".

"Wait to go, garmadon!". Bai he smiled at him before looking back at the snake getting up and gathering the fengblades he dropped.

He gasp and continues to back away as nya slowly approached him in her intimidating samurai mech. She tries grabbing him but he douged.

"Oh, as much as I would like to play with your overgrown toys, I have a ride to catch". With that, he unexpectedly jumped off the bounty, making them gasp.

"NO!". They ran over to the edge to see the purple snake falling before he was caught on a rattlecopter next to scales.

He then groaned up at them. "So long, suckers!". They flew away, cackling.

"Aw". Jing gasp, immediately rembering something. "The ninja!".

Running back the opposite direction, bai he grabbed kai's feet and began tugging on them, automatically joining the ninja  ladder.

"Hang on, guys!". She grunted, trying her best to pull them.

"Jing!". Kai grinned in relife to see her.

"Don't let go!". Jay yelled, earning a glare from the older boy.

"You think she doesn't know that?!".

Lloyds joins in on the pulling as he wrapped his arms around jing's waist from behind. "We've got you, guys!".

Even with their combined strength, kai's legs somehow ended up slipping out of bai he's hands as they all fell.

"GUYS!!!". The mini ninja watched in shock and horror their friends falling before they dissappered into the dark smoke. "Ninja/NO!".

"Gotha!". Yelled nya's voice before she surprisingly emerged out of the smoke with the ninja and sensei wu, to which the children cheered in relife.

"I don't think I've ever been more glad to see you". Jay said to his girlfriend? as they landed on the bounty and the mech releases them on the deck.

"You guys! Pythor's getting away!". Lloyd exclaimed, as they all ran back to the other side of the deck and saw the escaping snakes getting further away.

"Look, there!". Jay cried, pointing at the distance, to which jing gasp recordnising where they were going.

"THE CITY OF OUROBOROS!". She and Lloyd said in unsion.

"On man! That's bad. Real bad!" Jay said in panic,  as wu looked at his nephew.

"Quickly nephew, get the ninja golden weapons".

"Alight!". The ten year old nodded before running inside to do as he was told.

"What's the plan, sensei wu?". Kai asked his master, who flips unto his seat on nya's mech.

"If pythor returns the fengblades to the city of ouroboros, he'll awaken the great devourer".

"Well, we're not gonna let that happen!". Nya exclaimed.

"Oh, what about me?". Everyone turns to see Lloyd returning with a black case containing the golden weapons in them. "I wanna help too!".

Jing placed a hand on his shoulder, smiling sweetly at the ninja. "Actually me and Lloyd are gonna stay here and keep an eye on the bounty". That statement surprised everyone on the bounty, considering how she would always want to follow them.

"Seriously?". Cole raised a brow at her in disbelief, making her nod her head.

"Mm-hm". She sent a wink to Lloyd, who understood what she was doing. "After all, this is the point of our lives where patients is the best medicine".

"Uh, okay then. What do you say we play a little catch-up?".

"It's my favourite game".

The ninja each took their respective weapons out of the black case before yelling "Ninja go", doing spinjitzu and jumped of the bounty, then summoned their vehicles with their golden weapons. Jay and sensei wu took off to the air soon after, while bai he waved at them.

"Bye, you guys! See you soon!".

Lloyd looked at her with a raised brow and his hands on his side. "Okay, what are you up too?".

"Oh, dear sweet Lloyd, whatever could you possibly mean? The fact that I willing let them go without wanting to tag along just so we can do our duty of protecting the bounty while going after them, Hmm?".

The blond boy blinked. "You, bai he brimstone, are a genius".

"Was there ever a doubt?".

And so the two kids went back into the bridge, where a game of rock, paper, scissor took place to decide who would fly the bounty. That game lead them no where as they kept getting the same thing over again for some unknown reason. But they finally came to an agreement as jing got first dibs just because . . . , and things went smoothly in the sky. As for lloyd's turn, not so much. Good thing he's a fast learner when the little girl gave him some pointers.

"Smooth sailing, garmadon". She commented, making the boy take his eyes off the sky to look at her with a smile.

"Thanks".

Looking back at the sky through the windshield, bai he saw their destination coming closer into view, to which the green ninja gasp.

"Ah! The lost city of ouroboros".

"Full speed ahead!". Jing went over to the controls to push a few buttons to make the bounty fly faster than it already was.

Meanwhile, the ninja and nya were busy sitting around in a destroyed snake-bitten train car after sensei wu took off to fight pythor.

"This is really boring".

Suddenly they felt their train car being pulled off the ground before looking up to find the Destiny's bounty, which had it's anchor attached to the train car.

"LLOYD! JING!". Their eyes lit up as the kids grinned, both now sailing the ship together as they were behind the wheel.

"Hook, line, and sinker".

"Ahoo Matties!".

"To ouroboros as fast as you can". Kai yelled.

"Aya, aya, captain".

The Destiny bounty pulled the train car into the air as they take off after their old sensei. They eventually made it to the entrance of the snake city by sundown as Kai sees the destroyed part of the front train.

"Okay, kids. Put us down right after that truck".

They did as they were told, safely dropping the train car on the ground before the ninja and nya jumped off and ran towards the entrance.

"Wait for us/Wait up, guys!". Yelled the purple and green ninja at the same time as they climbed down the anchor before running after the ninja.

The ground suddenly begins to shake as they finally made it inside the city to see the ground bracking and sensei wu holding pythor down.

"What's going on?". Kai said, before they looked down to see a pair of big glowing red eyes in the darkness.

"Who's that creature underground".

"Uncle!". Lloyd yelled in worry for his family member who looked at them.

"You must do everything in your power to stop the great devourer. Go, ninja, go!".

"No, sensei!". At this point, bai he already had tears in her eyes, already having a feeling how things will end up.

Suddenly, a giant horrifyingly snake emerged out of the ground as everyone watches in awe and fear. The great devourer had to be more than a hundred foot tall because it almost reached the sky, at least to jing it did.

The devourer then looks down at pythor and wu, and hisses/roars before lounging down at them.

To be continued . . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 401 42
When suddenly everything is falling apart by a certain Ninjago princess. (Y / N) and her best friend decide to find their master. Unfortunately, fate...
3.6K 252 41
Cole, the current elemental master of earth, finally dares to tell his father the truth about his life as a ninja, but for some reason Lou turns away...
83.5K 2.2K 34
(A/N: Slowly editing) [Written: 2018 - 2021] After making peace with the former evil tyrant known as Lord Garmadon, Lloyd and the rest of the Secret...
3.7K 152 23
Y/n Garmadon, is the daughter of Lord Garmadon and Lloyd's older sister. She's the Elemental Master of Dragons and has always had a connection to The...