ι geт тo love yoυ

By wifeofkuroken

Querencia (n.) a place from which one's strength is drawn, where one feels at home; the place where you a... More

000|Pre-Twilight
000|Raina & Dominic
000|Prologue
001|The Volturi
002|Are you happy here?
003|Welcome
004|Who the bloody hell are you?
005|Dark chocolate & strawberries
006|Cinnamon & burnt wood
007|You're an odd thing
008|I don't like wolves, no offense
009|Why couldn't I let her go?
010|Why in gods name is our room so cold
011|Maybe in another life
000|Twilight
000|Raina & Dominic
000|Cast
012|Why this dreadful place of all places?
013|Who are they
014|As time passed
015|In love with someone I can't have
016|I wasn't saving you
017|What did you see?
018|Me and Alice can see the future
019|Signing her own death certificate
020|Absolutely not!
021|Stay the bloody hell away from my husband
022|I don't want to leave them
023|We've talked about this
024|I am your worse nightmare
025|You brought a snack
🚨 New Book 🚨
026|A few days give or take
000|New Moon
000|Raina & Dominic
000|Cast
Please Read
027|The reason for my happiness
028|I would never let anything happen to you guys
Please Read
029|Ow paper cut
030|Alera Rosetta Cullen-Volturi
031|What a disgusting individual I wonder...
032|Thanks for coming to my ted talk...
033|Noah Lucas Hale-Volturi
034|See you later cousin
036|It'll always be Raina
Vote please
037| And what about Raina?
038|I see...how disappointing
000|Eclipse
000|Raina & Dominic
000|Cast
040| Leah is your imprint?
Update
Taking a Break

039|No. I don't like you.

1.4K 55 9
By wifeofkuroken

Raina

We were getting ready to board the private jet as Alera held Noah tightly because he was a little hyper active at the moment.

The glares I was receiving from Mia and Bella were really starting to piss me off. It wasn't enough to snap on them though so I left them pressed and stressed.

"So you're Raina" Mia came over to me as I sat on a chair inside the jet. I kept my eyes glued to the magazine in my hand as she stood in front of me with her arms crossed.

"Yes and you're in my personal space so I'd appreciate it if you'd move" I said without looking up. I saw her hands ball into fists and shake slightly.

"I don't get what he sees in you I mean you don't look like anything special" I raised my eyebrow before placing my magazine down on my lap. I looked up at her with a smirk, as her face turned red.

"Well you're nothing special yourself but I know for a fact that I'm fabulous the real question is who wouldn't see anything in me?" I tilted my head and proper my elbow on the arms rest and rested my chin in my palm.

'She's so pretty no wonder he's in love with her' I heard her thoughts as she just stared at me in a daze face going red. 'I wonder if I could be with her but she's already married and has kids' I snapped my fingers snapping her from her daze and thoughts as she shook her head.

"Was that all or did you want to stare at me a little more? Did you find what you were looking for?" She flushed red again before stuttering.

"I-I um" then she sped walked away making me roll my eyes. Humans were so easy to tease that it was pathetic.

"How many people will be in love with you before it's too much?" I looked over at Dominic who had taken to sit in the seat next to me.

"Who knows I thought that Mia would be the end of our problems but it seems she's just another" I pinched the bridge of my nose as I felt small hands removing my hands from my face.

I looked down seeing Noah making a smile instantly come to my face. Alera was already sat in the chair across from us as I lifted Noah up and sat him on my lap.

"And where have you been little wolf" I said as he giggled and placed his hands on each side of my face. He showed me images of him terrorizing Bella making me smirk.

"Good job" I kissed him all over his face as his eyes started to close making me smile. "Sleep Noah, we'll be home soon" I smiled and kissed his forehead as his eyes fluttered shut and his breathing evened out.

Time Skip

It was almost morning time when we were all awoken or disrupted by Bella Swan entering our home.

We that being me, Dominic, Noah, Rosalie, Emmett, and Alera decided to stay at the Cullen household again. With me and Dominic having our own floor there was two extra bedrooms that Alera and Noah were able to reside in.

The four of us were awoken by Carlisle though reluctant calling a family meeting which worried all of us.

He wanted Noah and Alera to be there too though Noah would barely understand he was able to speak to us through a mind link.

"Carlisle what is it?" I questioned as Noah sat on the floor playing with building blocks with Alera who was keeping him company.

The four of us stayed together while everyone else stood with their mate whereas Bella and Edward stood on the stairs.

Before anyone could speak the door slammed open revealing Mia making me sigh. The girl has been a nuisance I thought things would change when she came but they didn't.

"What is she doing here" Bella hissed glaring at Mia as Mia glared back. "Mia is Edwards mate Bella we've been over this now what is it that you want?" Carlisle spoke up impatiently.

"You all already know what I want and how Edward feels so I think it's only fair that we vote you'll have to be stuck with me for eternity if not I'll go to Italy myself" Bella said I looked at her curiously.

I had yet to erase the memories of us being vampires and hybrids from her mind yet. Now was as good of a time as any though, but first I wanted to hear the vote.

"Bella-" Edward was cut off by Bella putting her hand up telling him to shut up and this was her meeting.

"Alice?" Bella questioned looking at her hopefully, Alice looked at her and said without hesitation.

"I vote no. I don't want you in this family. You've just brought danger to us all. You don't really love Edward and you constantly try to be by Dominic. You don't belong in this world Bella." Bella looked shocked and close to tears before looking at Jasper.

"No. Not only would I be stuck with you but I'd have to spend my immortal life wanting to kill you human or vampire you're a danger to our family and you don't belong." Jasper said glaring slightly Bella was holding back her tears as she looked at Rose.

"You know I don't like you. I don't like either of you and I especially don't like you" Rose started her eyes meeting Mia's at the last part.

"While I want nothing more for you to die I would not want Charlie to go through the pain my family did after I died most of all you have the ability to do so much with your life and you're choosing wrong you don't value your mortality you have a choice none of us did so my answer is no" Rose said sternly without a hint of remorse.

Bella's eyes then moved to Emmett she had already knew Rosalie wouldn't say yes but she wanted a reason at least.

"No. I don't like you. You keep bringing danger to our family and you keep trying to go after my brother. You're also a nuisance." Bella looked at Emmett shocked, he was one of the most welcoming originally. To hear him say all of this came as a surprise.

She turned to the monarch's of the family hopes high. She knew all they wanted was for Edward to be happy. She had believed they would agree but much to her beliefs they didn't.

Their words were harsh and they didn't hold back. They even went as far as to mention that she wasn't Edwards mate. Acknowledging Mia was his mate though they didn't like the girl.

"You can't be serious! I won't let him go! I won't let any of you go! I'll become a vampire with it without you guys!" Bella screeched as I sighed and sped over to her.

I froze her in place as I placed my hands on each side of her head preparing to break her shield. It was time to do what should've been done a year ago.

"What are yo-" Bella was cut off by me who had broken her shield and began to use my chaos magic to enter her mind.

"From now on you will lose all knowledge of the supernatural world. Vampires and shifters/wolves are nothing but myths and do not exist. You dated Edward but he broke up with you because he no longer felt the same as before. You won't remember anything concerning the Volturi or the elders. From this point forward your just Edwards Ex who you can't get over."

Bella was in a trance as my voice resounded through her head. My magic seeping through slowly but surely working. Mind manipulation wasn't hard in fact in was easy. I've never had to break a shield before because I've always went straight to killing them.

Vampire gifts are usually not repeated though there are some that are shields for example are rare to have. Since they make you practically invincible against other gifts.

Those with shields try and fail to defeat the Volturi because they believe that their shield will protect them and it does not.

"You will go home and forget any of this happened all you remember is you found out Edward was in Italy and left to find him to convince him to be with you again and Mia followed you without your knowledge you'll apologize to Charlie and no longer be curious of the Cullen-Hale family or the La Push males now go to sleep"

Slowly he'd eyes closed as the magic sunk deep within her she loud man like snores were heard. "Edward take them home Jacob plans on stopping you in the middle of the ride so you'll have to take the back roads come straight back here after" I turned to Edward as he nodded picking up Bella bridle style.

Mia began to protest but one glare from me shut her up. "Don't think just because you're a mate I can't harm you because I can" she gulped and scurried away behind Edward.

Ah it's good to be home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 1.6K 44
[#1 in Breaking Dawn] [#2 in Twilight Saga] My story begins with me, lying in a pool of my own vomit, in Forks, Washington. Well, actually, it begins...
403K 8.7K 26
[Book One of the Swan Queen Series] The twin sister of Bella Swan chose to stay with her father Charlie when Renee left. She was always top of her cl...
1.1K 44 41
𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒐 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒕𝒘𝒐 ~ After Violet joins the British Coven and gets attacked by her werewolf stepmother, she though...
1.4M 35.2K 56
[COMPLETED] ⤷ ᴍᴀᴅᴇʟʏɴ ꜱᴡᴀɴ & ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɴɪᴇʟ ᴄᴜʟʟᴇɴ I don't own the Twilight Saga, only my OCs and their plot. I also don't own any media I use in the stor...