Hone Laga Tumse Pyaar ✔️

By creations_tr

𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 A girl who ran away from marriage, got tied in a... More

Prologue
1.Are you kidnapping me?
2.Pig Headed
3.You'll have to marry me
4.Stupid Puppets
5.Married to a Strange Man
6.Legacy
7.Fuck of this kind of life
8.Shocks and Fights
9.Assumptions
10.Kick
11.Return Gift
12.Closeness
13.Trouser Problem
14.Shopping
15.Trying to escape again
16.Scoundrel
17.Invitation Card
18.Mr. Handsome Wild Cat
19.She isn't my girlfriend
20.Good Bye Mr. Nigam
21.Silence
22.Yelled
23.Big Giant
24.Deal
25.What do you think about me
26.Brunch
27.You should be careful
28.Was he playing around with me ?
29.I am not your teddy
30.Feeling Exhausted
31.Girlfriend
32.Excited
33.All the best
34.Invisible abs
35.Is it wrong ?
36.Unique
37.Challenge
38.Second Time
39.I was trying to escape
40.Why are you crying?
41.What if I say yes ?
42.You will be safe with me
43.Like a flash
44.Babygirl, long time no see
45.Falling Hard
46.His Childhood
47.He knew about it
48.Their practice session
49.The Masquerade Ball
50.Encounter with her father
51.Distracted
52.Burst Out
53.Revenge
54.Shower of Affection
55.Breaking the String of Restraint
56.His Realisation
57.The Traumatic Feeling
58.The heart piercing pain
59.Mess with his family and he'll be your nightmare
60.It becomes personal when you're involved
61.The End of her First Love
62.You are the missing half of my life
63.Two beautiful people creates a beautiful baby
65.We are making-out in my car ?
66.Mr.Robot's weird sense of Romanticism
Epilogue

64.Letting his wife deal with the runaway bride

3K 290 639
By creations_tr

Well, let's have a proper talk..
I have been giving slow updates and I'm sorry for that... But it's happening due to my schedule

And you people are continuously reading but giving so less response that I don't know what to do...
Until and unless I'll get to know about your feelings and then how am I suppose to improve myself...

Interactions are necessary and if you agree then help me to improve myself.. mark where I could have done better...

And you guys were talking about the main leads development in their emotional as well as their intimate relationship... Though I wanted to show it in this chapter but the word count reached so you might get that in next chapter...
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Avu's pov
I happily took the prasad which bhabhi (sister-in-law) gave to me. We once again bowed our head while joining our hands and stepped out of lord Shani's temple.

I feel relieved now that Nishant's case is still going on in pace, thanks to Mr. Nigam's connections for that. It's been more than a month since I met my brother and even though we are still very awkward, I am happy as long as I have my brother with me.

And how could I forget my bhabhi whom I got along with him. Though they aren't married yet but I've already considered her as my sister-in-law.

She is total desi tadka(traditional tempering) and it's fun to hangout with her. She is though very different from the other girls I've ever got along with but it's fun to explore new things with her.

Like we were supposed to meet on Wednesday but she said that since she does a regular vrat(fast) on every Thursday and that's why doesn't eat anything consisting of onion or garlic on Wednesdays, so we dropped the plan.

And another amusing thing which I got to know about her is that she wears specific colour of clothes on weekdays. She says that every day symbolizes a specific God and she wears their favourite colour. Upon asking that whether it's compulsory then she just laughed and shook her head.

I though guessed her to be a religious person but never knew it was so deep. First I thought she is very typical but then Sonia maa explained me that every person have their own ways to show their gratitude and love towards God. And it's okay until and unless it's not creating any discrimination or superstition.

So yehh I now happily hangout with Varsha bhabhi and enjoys to discover all this.

And did I tell you we're wearing black because it's Saturday ?

Avu's outfit 👆🏻

John dropped me at her house at morning itself. After lots of persuading the two bodyguards, whom Mr. Nigam sent with me, went back after I told them that I'll stay at her house for the whole day. Though they were not agreeing so I anyhow buttered Mr. Nigam who seemed too engrossed in something at that moment and that's why agreed quickly.

Var- Avi, I've booked a cab.

Avu was brought back from her thoughts when Varsha's voice entered her ears. And she nodded in acknowledgement. The two girls descended down the stairs of the temple campus and stood at a corner waiting for the cab to arrive.

Though the next series of things happened in blurr. They were busy chatting and not even realize when the cameras of media even approached them. The flashing light of cameras and the sudden commotion of reporters that surrounded them without any warning left them flabbergasted.

They swiped a quick glance around them and panicked more finding almost no way to get out of it. There wasn't much crowd around the temple and the few shopkeepers around them were busy comprehending what's happening.

On seeing this, the journalists bombarded their questions, which made Avu even more nervous.

What's your relation with the Nigam's ? We have spotted Mrs.Vibha Nigam with you the other day ?

Are you the same mystery girl who was caught kissing Mr. Nigam on that event ?

Which kind of relationship you guys share ? Are you trying to seduce him ?

Why are you with him ? He is one of the most richest and eligible bachelors of the country, you want his money ?

She couldn't catch any idea to find any escape and was now cursing herself for sending the bodyguards back. Their absurd questions were causing her head to burst.

Avu- please let me go.

She spoke softly and tried to move away but someone from the crowd pushed her causing her to clash with one of the cameras and pain busted on her forehead. Tears gathered in her eyes and she once again pleaded them to let her go, then again and again and again. But nothing fell on their ears as if it was their mission to torture her that way.

Though this time the media panicked and started scattering away after the siren of police was heard. Varsha, who had somehow come out of the media circle as she was not their target, ran towards Avu, pushing the media away. With the help of the cab driver and she managed to bring Avu in the cab.

It was Varsha's idea to play the police siren recorded tune in the temple's speakers which is used to play the hyms.

Tears rolled down from Avu's eyes while she heaved to catch her breaths. Varsha wipes away the blood from Avu's forhead from her scarf. Thankfully the cut wasn't much deep but yet will take time to recover. The driver didn't have to told further and he exclarated the cab in full speed.

Varsha guided Avu through the corridor to her apartment. To their surprise Avnish was already having tea with Varsha's parents when they entered inside the apartment. In past month Avu have bonded quite nicely with Varsha's parents. The couple is very humble.

Avn- how did this happen ?

Concern etched on his face as he witnessed the disheveled state of his sister.

Var- let her sit

He nodded and held Avu by her shoulder and guided her to sit on the sofa. Varsha's anxious mother hastily served her water meanwhile Varsha brought first aid box. While cleaning the wound which was right in the middle of Avu's forehead, Avnish took the sticking plaster that Varsha had given to stick on Avu's scrapped forehead.

The doorbell rang as if was being pressed with all its might but Avnish was busy with his sister and Avu was still thinking about whatever happened earlier. Gesturing her mother Varsha went to open the door.

And next second her eyes met with the familiar pair of hazel orbs that had worry floating in them. His forehead was creased with lines of concern and his eyes remained bored into her as he took further steps in the living hall. However she in sometime casted her eyes down, now panicking about his scoldings.

Sid's outfit 👆🏻

Avnish shifted aside making space for Sid and since Sid's mind was fixed on her that without any courtesy he took the seat beside her. His fingers softly feathered above her band-aid wound.

Sid- I've told you thousand times to carry the guards along with you

Rolling her lower lip she avoided to look into his eyes.

Avu- I.. actually..

Var- actually it was my idea. I had no idea that all this will happen.

She gushes, realising that Avu was too nervous to speak anything and then turned her head towards Avnish who gave her an assuring nod. Sid sighed out humming in response.

Varsha's mother brought some snacks in meantime and even made Avu have some. Many unanswered questions and thoughts were bubbling up in everyone's mind but sensing the thickness in the ambiance, no one stepped forward to ask those.

Sid- we should go back

He stood up from his seat glancing at his wrist watch and then extended his hand towards Avu. Their eyes met for a brief moment then she took his hand and got up from the sofa.

And soon they were driving towards his office. His face was stoic as ever nevertheless at that moment she find reading his thoughts tougher than ever.

The whole drive passed in an eerie silence and all the time she kept on stealing glances of his through her peripheral vision. And she knew that he have noticed her doing that yet he kept silent. And she couldn't bring herself to speak anything as she was scared that he will burst upon her like previous time, though that day nothing short of like today happened.

What she wasn't expecting in his cabin.. a girl, whom she probably never saw in the office. And what perplexed Avu more was the girl was crying but Sid's demeanour was as if the girl was not even there.

She looked at Riyaz who passed her an awkward smile upon realising her gaze. Her eyes and foot both were stucked at where it was. She continued to watch the girl shedding tears not knowing what should she do further. With uncertainty in her mind, she walked closer to Sid who extended his hand in her direction and gestured her to come closer.

Avu- who is she ?

She uttered while her eyes keep on flickering back to the girl. And for a moment her eyes collided with the girl, whom Avu realised, staring at her.
But she instantly looks away after being caught.

Sid instead of answering wrapped his robust arms leisurely around Avu's waist and then signals Riyaz through his eyes. Riyaz gives a short nod upon getting the cue.

Riy- Ms. Neerja, I will suggest you to please leave. The deal is no longer available and is not even needed anymore.

His tone was professional and curt, the way his boss prefers.

Neer- please Mr. Nigam. I'm sorry, I.. I was scared. He threatened to kill my boyfriend. I never wanted to deceive you.

Ignoring Riyaz's words, the girl pleaded keeping her eyes at Sid. Sid yet remained calm and unaffected while Avu grew more confused but Riyaz clenched his fist clearly not liking the guts of this girl, whom he once used to consider as his bestfriend.

Riy- Ms. Neerja, you're not required here. After the favours Mr. Nigam and his family did on you, you chose to go with that joker Nishant.

It was easy to sense that Riyaz's professional demeanor was slipping off however Sid didn't make any move to stop him since he knew how Riyaz have coped with it.

Riyaz trusted Neerja upon that one year contract marriage and introduced her to Sid. He and his family have closely worked with the Nigams hence they knew the struggles behind the success. He knew how much this marriage was important for Sid and the company but what he wasn't expecting that his own best friend will turn him down at the last moment.

Neerja needed money for father's treatment and she already had a boyfriend whom Riyaz knew. But what he wasn't aware of was that her boyfriend was in jail. That's why Riyaz kept the idea of letting Neerja do this contract meaningless marriage for which she will get the money, in fact more than required for the treatment.

Though he was shaken when Neerja eloped away just few hours before the deadline time with her boyfriend, who got bail due to Nishant.

Neer- I swear that Nishant did all this. I was totally ready for the marriage but I got scared of him.

She cried further shedding more tears and Riyaz gritted his teeth. Avu's eyes widen when Neerja's words made sense to her and her hands automatically clutched on Sid's shirt tightly. Neerja was the runaway bride whom he was supposed to marry. She suddenly didn't knew that whether she should be worried or insecure.

Sid- you should be calm and shouldn't stress your little brain, kiddo.

She pouted upon his retort however let out a sigh with a small smile as he tilted his head and kissed the corner of her right eye. But their small moment was interrupted with Riyaz's booming voice.

Riy- shut up Neerja and get out of here. You fucking wanted more and more money. And now that you and your 'good for nothing' boyfriend is running out of it then you decide to show up your cunning facs again. Do you think everyone as fools ?

Neer- bottle up Riyaz. I'm not talking to you. I'm not here to waste my time on a stupid employee, I'm here to meet your boss.

Neerja flared, finally showing her true colours. Riyaz let out a mocking chuckle upon hearing her words.

Sid- Ms. Kamath, you are still standing here just because we don't disrespect women. But that doesn't give you the authority to disrespect my employees and especially him.

His voice was harsh and eyes were narrowed which was a sign that Neerja have pissed him with his words. He doesn't like anyone to disrespect his employees especially when they are in the office premises. And upon that Riyaz has stood by him from the phase of his low to his high.

Neer- I.. Mr. Nigam.. I..

Sid- enough. My wife will further deal with you.

Paying no heed for Neerja's reaction, Sid fixed his attention back to the love of his life who at that moment stood in his arms staring at him with open mouth.

Sid- why don't you spare your true friend's ex treacherous best friend with a suitable treatment.

He spoke as if he was asking her to do the most casual thing and his words helped in evoking the blaze in her that she instantly nodded her head.

With head pointed high and nose scrunched up in disgust and anger, Avu took authoritative strides towards Neerja.

Avu- though I don't bother to talk with empty skull people yet you should have my introduction. I'm Avneet Nigam.

She smiled sweetly and Neerja looked deadpan-ed in her eyes.

Avu- I'm grateful to you for turning away from the marriage but more than that I loathe a brainless doll like you who deceived a friend like Riyaz. And that for whom... that pig's cunt Nishant.

She laughed simultaneously gritting her teeth and Neerja glared at her gulping the dose of disdain.

Avu- so you.. pig's cunt's brainless doll.. better throw your ass out of my husband's building.

Something inside Neerja burned as she couldn't handle this overdose of insult and lunged towards Avu with raised fist. But before she could hit Avu, Riyaz quickly caught her wrist twisting it behind her back making her hiss.

Riy- don't you even dare

He warned as Neerja thrashed in his clutch like a mad woman. Keeping her hand on Riyaz's shoulder, Avu passed him an assuring smile mouthing "we are for you buddy".

Avu- you don't know how many men's jewels I've ruined. So before I fix my eyes on you and your so called boyfriend that you two will never even think of a fucking bed even in your imagination. Get the fuck out of here or else I'll ruin your worthless beautiful face.

She screeched and held Neerja's arm and then looked at Sid who had the same proud glint in his to which she is now familiar with. As he gestured through a nod, Avu dragged Neerja out his cabin.

Neerja's eyes caught the figure of a known who walked through the passage and was moving ahead in the same direction where she was. She noticed the commotion as the receptionist, who ran behind the figure, tried to restrain him from going ahead.

Without fusing about anything she directly ran towards him and instantly held his hand, almost clinging to him.

Neer- Vinod ji.. dekhiye n ye log kya kar rahe hain
(Mr. Vinod.. see what are they are doing)

Her voice suddenly sounded totally meek as if she is a victim and the entire world have tortured her. And the whole scene was witnessed by Sidneet and Riyaz who were equally flabbergasted. Riyaz's blood boiled at the thought that all over the world she counted upon Vinod Chopra.

The way Vinod Chopra rubbed her shoulder pretending of giving assurance and the way Neerja fluttered her eyelashes at him, all of this made Riyaz cringe with disgust. He felt defeated as a friend that he couldn't protect his friend from involving herself with such profligate people. He cursed himself for being so oblivious that the old Neerja slaughtered her innocence and turned to be this money starving woman.

Sid- who allowed you here ?

The receptionist gulped upon hearing that. While jerking Neerja aside as if she is a piece of tissue, Vinod Chopra walked towards Sid trying to fill confidence in his gait. The old jerk couldn't control but took a brief look of the girl whom he have pledged to destroy. Not the anger but the lust visible in his eyes made Avu uncomfortable.

Sid- eyes off from her

Vinod Chopra was quick to respond when Sid's cold tone buzzed. With a smug smile on his face he slammed a bunch of photographs on the the stool nearby. Riyaz sensing something not good to happen signalled the receptionist to leave and she complied. And as Sid was more close to the stool his sharp eyes captured them clearly.

Vin- the meadia is already accusing your wife and after I leak these photographs and spend some cash, they will happily tag her as a gold digger.

Avu- what the fuck!

With anger raising in her, she stared at Vinod Chopra with full astonishment and next abhorrence appeared on her features. Sid held her hand before she could lung at him to kick him on his worthless old crotch.

Sid- let's sign the project which I cancelled

He said calmly and walked back inside his cabin with holding Avu along with him, who had the look of incredulity on her face. With an arrogant filthy smirk on his wrinkled face, Vinod Chopra ambled inside. Venting out a scoff at Riyaz Neerja trailed behind Mr. Chopra. Riyaz with fist clenched followed his boss in helplessness.

Chapter Word- 2920
Please vote and do inline comments
Tag your fav parts or scenes

Another problem is already awaiting... Hushh... Problems have such strong bond with everyone.. isn't it? ¯⁠\⁠_⁠༼⁠ ⁠ಥ⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠ಥ⁠ ⁠༽⁠_⁠/⁠¯
GOALS
232+ votes•

I'll be honest I was shocked by the kissing scene at first but then I realised that I might be watching her from her teenage but that doesn't means she will remain a kid forever...

And it's so disappointing that even some fans are fretting over it... Please grow up people... Like you say that "it's professional and part of their work" about other actresses.. it goes with her too..

Your dearest author
~T.R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 53.3K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
329K 12.7K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
370K 21.7K 56
"Vivaah Sampan Hua" Siddharth Nigam, a popular bachelor business man, mafia king is tied in a sacred bond called marriage with a hot, cute girl named...
318K 9.9K 36
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...