THIN LINE SEQUAL

By aquassb

5 years later... Thin line Sequal More

Cast
Reunited🥀
Stay🥀
Missing You🥀
I Care🥀
Heard It All Before🥀
All the Way Home🥀
Butterflies🥀
4 page letter🥀
Easy on Me🥀
Breakin' My Heart🥀
Stranger in my house🥀
Love Drought🥀
Be without you🥀
Moments🥀
Sweet thing🥀
In Pieces🥀
Whoaa🥀
Pray You Catch Me🥀
My life🥀
Forgive Me🥀
Damaged🥀
Girlfriend🥀
Never Too Much🥀
Dance for you🥀
The Kids Are Alright🥀
Always Be My Baby🥀
Baby🥀
New book

You're Makin Me High🥀

422 21 24
By aquassb

Continued...
Brandy's pov

I continued to stare at the stamp before I raised my eyes to the top left and the exact name I thought of stared right back at me.

Aaliyah Haughton
Valley State Prison
21633 Avenue 24, Chowchilla, CA
931610

I contemplated if I should open it or not. I really wasn't interested in reading it but a part of me did want to know why she sent this.

It's been over ten years. Anything she had to say was irrelevant. No words could change the amount of deranged shit she's done in the past.

I threw the letter off to the side as I made up my mind to shred it. It really didn't matter why it was sent. I didn't care.

I turned the lights off and went upstairs before laying down on my bed going straight to sleep.

I woke up the next morning hearing movement and I jumped up only to find all of my children on the bed.

Mazi was sleep at the end of the bed while Mya and Benji were sitting up eating out of a bowl that was filled with fruit.

"Good morning, babies" I said sleepily before eating my head back onto my pillow.

"Morning mama!" Mya lunged over to me and kissed my cheek. I placed my hand over my nose as she wrapped her arms me, sitting up in my lap.

"Ooo— did you brush your teeth, Princess?"

"Oh no!" She giggled breathing in my face. "Go brush your teeth please.." I said pushing her head away from me.

"Otay!" She ran off the bed before running back to say "Oh! Auntie Toya said she's coming over.."

"How do you know that?"

"She called while you were sleep.." She said before running out the room again. I picked up my phone and searched through my messages to see some from Toya.

Sis💕: Bitch wake tf up.
- anyway I told Mya I'm coming over so Reginae can stop acting like she'll die if she doesn't play with her cousins.

: Bitch?!
- Im not opening the door.

Sis💕: I have a key

: well guess who's not opening the gate

Sis💕: don't be like that big dawg

: Are you texting and driving
with my niece in the car?!?
- Let me call the police chile

Sis💕: No you know when black people say they on the way that mean they about to get dressed.

: don't make no sense.

••

"Where's my babies?" Toya said as she walked in and Reginae ran straight to me.

"Upstairs.."

"Hey auntie!" She squealed and gave me a hug

"Hey, I got something for you, but it's upstairs. Mya can show you it.." She nodded and ran up the stairs.

"Since you came over and disturbed my peace you should make everyone breakfast..." I said.

"I'll make breakfast for the kids and I, but I don't know what you're going to do.." She said before walking into the kitchen.

"Alright don't ask me to get something for you when you can't reach it.."

"Alright I'll make you a nice glass of nothing! Now, where's the pancake mix?" She asked and I went over to grab it out the pantry.

"I'm going to go get dressed and make sure the kids are okay.." I said as I handed her the pancake mix.

"I didn't ask for a play by play.."

"Shut the fuck up!" I laughed as I walked up the stairs. I went into Monica and I's shared bedroom to find Benji and Mazi watching tv.

"Mama! Can I take my bike out?" Mazi asked.

"Yeah, but it's kind of chilly so you need to put on a jacket. I'll come help you find something to wear after I check on your sister.."

He nodded and laid back down against the bed. I walked out the room and went down the hall towards Mya room.

I found them both dressed up in Mya's princess dresses, socks that didn't match and Princess heels. I stopped at the doorway watching them have a tea party and decided to just leave them alone.

••
Later that day..
Monica's pov

I walked through the door and followed the voices into the living room. I walked in and immediately spotted Brandy and Toya on the couch laughing.

"It's not that funny.." I said from behind them causing them both to jump before turning around.

"Damn! You need to make some noise..." Brandy said.

"Toya, what you doing here?" I asked as I hugged her.

"Your niece woke up begging to come so here we are.." I nodded before I walked over to Brandy.

I was going to sit on her lap but I hesitated remember the fact that she fell yesterday. I took one look at her a bursted into laughter as she just looked up at me in confusion.

"What?" She asked.

"I was going to sit on your lap but I forgot you had a little fall.." I laughed.

"Mmcht— get away from me.." she lazily pushed at my side. I moved her hands before sitting next to her.

"A fall?" Toya scrunched her eyebrows up and I began to tell her what happened. By the time I finished the story we were both laughing hysterically.

"Y'all are sick. I could've been seriously hurt.." She said. "I'm sorry but the way your wig was leaning after that fall.." I laughed.

"I know... that's why I snatched it off.." She laughed.

We continued laughing and making jokes until I decided to go outside to see the kids. They caught me up on everything they did while I was gone and then Mazi refused to leave my side for the remainder of the day.

After we convinced the kids to come back inside we decided to go out to eat. After we ate we all parted ways and we found ourselves back at home.

"Mazi you need a haircut.." I said I ran my hand over his hair.

"I was going to take him tomorrow.." Brandy spoke up and I nodded. I started following her up the steps before she stopped me.

"Did you get your mail?" Brandy asked and I shook my head before heading over to the table where we keep it.

I grabbed the packages and searched through the other mail until I found the ones with my name on it. I started to walk away until something dawned on me.

I quickly turned around and came face to face with a letter from jail addressed to Brandy.

"I was just about to tell you about that.." I heard Brandy laugh from beside me.

"Mmhm.."

"No seriously. I got to the top of the steps and was 'oh shit'. But that came yesterday... I meant to shred it."

"Why? You should open it."

"That feels like a set up and no I'm good. I don't want to read anything she has to say." She said.

"Well.." I shrugged and placed the letter into her hands. "Think about it before you shred it.."

"So you don't think I should shred it?"

"I think you should read. At the very least you might get a little laugh out of it..." I laughed.

"I just don't think I should entertain it.." She said taking the letter.

"It would only be entertaining if you wrote back, but do what you feel is right. I won't be mad either way." I said honestly.

"Mm I'm not reading that shit. She probably saying some bullshit.. I'll meet you in the room. I'm about to go shred it.." I nodded and she went ahead of me heading towards the home office.

I laughed to myself as I grabbed the other box with my name on it, knowing exactly what it was. I couldn't be mad about that with what I currently had up my sleeve.

I went into the room and took a shower. By the time I was out she was back in the room laying on her side of the bed.

I threw a T-shirt over my body before climbing into bed with her. I reached over and grabbed the box from my nightstand.

I plopped the box onto the bed in front of Brandy causing her to look up at me in confusion.

"Can you open that?"

"Something wrong with your hands?" She asked as she sat up grabbing the first thing she could find to open it.

"No. I just want you to open it"

She sighed and moved her key down the line of tape to open the package. "This just better be for me since I'm opening it.."

"Oh it's definitely for you.." I laughed.

"What's so funny?" She looked up at me as she pulled the sides of the box open. I shrugged and she rolled her eyes before pulling out the bubble wrap.

I assumed she saw what it was because she closed it and handed the box back to me.

"You didn't even open it.."

"You're not coming anywhere near me with that.."

"Why?" I whined as I pulled it out of the box. I opened the actual package it came in as Brandy watched me in disgust.

I laughed as I pulled it out and put it in front of her.

"Because that doesn't need to be inside anybody.. now move it!" She replied as she moved back slightly, swatting at the object.

"What? Are you scared of it?" I laughed as I put it back into the box. "What even is it?" She asked.

"It's a dildo that vibrates and pulsates."

"Oh my— where did you even get that?" She asked.

"Don't worry about it.." I said before tossing it at her.

"Monica!" She yelled before throwing it back at me. "Can I use it or no.." I laughed. I was taunting her on purpose. I knew she was going to want to use it regardless.

"...Just go get the harness." She said before pushing my shoulder encouraging me to get out the bed.

••

Our hands tangled together as I held hers against the bed. The other was slowly guiding the dildo inside her while it was off.

"It's all the way in. You okay?" I asked once it was all the way on.

"Mmhm don't turn it— on! S-Shit!" Her hand squeezed mine just as I turned the first vibrating setting on.

I slowly pulled my hips back letting the tit slide out of her completely before slowly inching back in. I continued that motion until her legs began to widen.

"Ooo babyyy" She quietly moaned as her eyes closed and her grip on my hand loosened. I moved my hands to the inside of her knees holding her in place as I sped up my movements.

Without warning I hit the other button and switched my pace to match the pulsing of the toy.

"F-fuck!"

Watching her reactions to this was turning me on more than I already was. She was squirming, constantly growing wetter and wetter, clawing at the sheets, and her eyes were rolling to the back of head.

The pulsing was so intense that even without me moving we could both get immense pleasure from it. The toy pulsed against my clit the same way it did her g-spot.

"T-Turn it off!" She screamed causing me to quickly cover her mouth. I waited until she calmed down some before removing my hand.

"Why?" I asked. A small smile broke out on my face she struggled to get her words out.

"You know w-why" She stuttered as her back arched off the bed. She came and so did I as the toy continued to rock against my clit.

As soon as I came down from my high I slid out of her completely and turned the toy off. I kissed Brandy softly until she kissed me back and cupped either side of my face, pulling me closer.

"Put it back in.." she mumbled against my lips before kissing me once again. I smiled into the kiss as I used my hand to guide the toy back to her center.

"Beg me.." I playfully teased her as the toy ran over her lips. She whined moved her hips against the toy before I removed it from her body.

"P-Please" she whispered against my lips.

"Keep going.." I said as I brought the toy back up to rub against her clit.

She kept saying 'please' over and over until I gave in pushing the dildo inside her.

"Oo s-shit!" She moaned loudly as I turned the vibrating setting on. I started pounding into her at a fast pace not giving her anytime to adjust.

"Babyy slow—"

"Slow down?" I asked and she nodded her head causing me to decrease my speed. I watched her face intently as she tried her hardest to stay quiet.

Her hands ran over my hips as the strokes become even more intense. I leaned down and kissed her softly letting all of her mason and whimpers fall into my mouth.

Her hands ran over my hips before settling on my ass and began to push my hips into her further.

"Ooo right t-there pleaseee" she threw her head back breaking the kiss and my head fell into her neck leaving kisses there.

"Oo— I love you so much!" She yelled and I immediately place my hand over her mouth.

"I love you too baby.." I said softly to her ad her eyes rolled back.

What a night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 586 41
𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐭 SLOW UPDATES!
15.2K 609 18
𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘰𝘯...
90.8K 3.5K 24
"𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝, 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝?" 𝐊𝐕 𝐱 𝐊𝐃𝐆 𝐱 �...