Sweet Creature- Tim Bradford

Soccer_Cr7 tarafından

'Where ever I go. You bring me home" A Tim Bradford/The Rookie fan fic Female OC UNDER EDITING AS OF 3/25 Daha Fazla

Intro
Cast
Season 2
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
Important AN
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
Season 3
19.
Poll
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
Season 4
29.
30.
31.
32.
Important Note
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
Authors Note
40.
41.
Season 5
42.
43
44
45
46
Authors Note
Another Important Note
47

8.

10.2K 248 26
Soccer_Cr7 tarafından

Mid-Wilshire
Season 2, Ep 10
Part 1

The following chapters will contain sensitive subjects. Such as abuse, mentions of blood, violence etc. if you are uncomfortable please skip ahead. Thank you

**

Gwen and Tim went on more dates after their first one. Gwen and Tim were considered officially dating. Tim and Gwen had to keep their dating life a secret considering Tim was a Sergeant in training.

Gwen had slept over at Tim's house many nights and vice versa. The two were in no rush to have sex in respect to Gwen who simply wasn't ready for that yet.

Currently Gwen had been out with Lucy, Jackson, and Nolan at the bar for some drinks. Lucy insisted that the detective to join the trio for some drinks before their shift tomorrow. Gwen of course agreed which was completely fine with Tim as long as he dropped her off.

Gwen had been sipping on whatever alcohol beverage Lucy had gotten her as they listened to Lucy's dating life. Lucy had promised not to mention anything about her and Tim considering it was supposed to be something secretive.

Gwen glanced down at her phone seeing a message pop up from Tim. She smiled at her phone; Miss you a bunch, let me know when you're ready for me to pick you up. It read followed by a picture of Remy and Tim sitting on the couch.

Gwen giggled at her phone typing up a cheesy response. Gwen looked up at Lucy who was already staring at her "I'm jealous of your love life" Lucy said with a playful pout.

"You'll find someone it takes time" Gwen said. Nolan looked over at the blonde with an eye brow raised "And who are you dating?" Nolan asked m. Gwen laughed "No one" she joked in a nice way to get him to back off. She didn't really want anyone knowing about her and Tim dating.

Nolan raised an eyebrow and smirked but decided not to question it anymore. Gwen chugged the rest of her drink down. Watching as Lucy got up and started to talk to someone at the bar.

"Well looks like someone found somebody" she joked. She pulled out her phone sending a text to Tim to pick her up.

A loud commotion caused Gwen to look up, she walked over to Lucy who was placing handcuffs on someone.

"You good or you need back up?" Gwen said ready to pull out her cuffs. Lucy shook her head "No I'm good" Lucy looked over at the man who she was talking to at the bar "Oh I'm a cop by the way" she said.

Gwen laughed and walked out of the bar after receiving a text from Tim. Her heels clacked against the pavement as she got closer to his grey truck.

"Hey" she said stepping inside. He looked over at her and gave her a kiss "Hello beautiful, did you have fun?" Gwen nodded and looked at the time it was nearing 11 pm.

"Yes, now I'm so ready to lay down" she said. Tim laughed and drove back to his.

**
Gwen opened her eyes a couple of times trying to adjust to the sunlight that was blaring through the blinds. Gwen groaned turning over with an arm draped over her waist.

"Good morning beautiful" Tim's voice was raspy. She smiled leaning up to him and giving him a peck. Tim smiled looking into her blue eyes that seemed to pop "You your eyes are so bright and blue" Gwen laughed.

Tim glanced at her features noticing her freckles lining up around her nose and cheeks "I never noticed you had freckles" he said letting his thumb graze over them. Gwen smiled "They peak when the sun is  out"

Gwen glanced at the clock on the nightstand seeing that they had to be at the station in an hour. She got out of bed "Let's go we have to be at the station soon" Gwen said grabbing some clothes from the draw that Tim cleared out for her.

Gwen got her self ready with some minimal makeup on. Once she was finished getting ready she walked up to Tim giving him a peck on the lips.

"I'll meet you at the station Sergeant" she mumbled against his lips. Tim smirked into the kiss, and gave her one more.
**

Officers and detective sat in the roll call room. Waiting for Sergeant Grey to start briefing. Gwen looked around the room watching as Tim was already looking at her. He gave her a small smile and turned his attention back to Grey.

"At 0500 this morning, guards at Central California Women's Facility prepared prisoner 081316 for transport. Rosalind Dyer, the most rare of unicorns a female serial killer. For the last five years, she's been on death row, confined to an 11-by-8 cell. Today, she's coming to us. Now, before I get to assignment details, I want to defer to Assistant District Attorney Del Monte for background on Ms. Dyer" Grey said clicking a few buttons as an older women came on the screen.

Del Monte walked up to the podium before thanking Grey "Thank you, Sergeant. Good morning, everyone"

The officer simultaneously said "Good morning"

"My name is Sean Del Monte. For those of you who are not familiar with this case, in 2015, Rosalind Dyer was convicted in the torture and mutilation killings of seven individuals. But there's evidence that the body count is much higher. In three of those seven murders,
the bodies were never recovered, so now Dyer has agreed to show us the location of those three victims"

Nolan raised his hand "In exchange for what sir?" Sean looked at Nolan "Well, her sentence
will be commuted from death to life without parole" Gwen nodded she remembered hearing about this case back in Boston. Her ex boyfriend at the time was obsessed with learning about it.

"Griffith Park is over 4,000 acres. Dyer says the only way she'll be able to identify the dig sites is by retracing her original footsteps" he finished.

Harper raised her hand "Sounds like an excuse to me" she said.

"Okay, let's get down to it. First, the station needs to be locked down for her arrival. Processing is officially closed for business. All suspects in our holding cells will be shipped to the Twin Towers" Sean ordered. He gave the officers and detective further direction before dismissing them.

Lucy, Tim and Gwen walked out of the room together getting ready to set up.

"Uh hey" a man said, Gwen recognized the man from last night at the bar. Lucy look at the man and smiled nervously "Oh hey Caleb hi" Lucy said.

Gwen looked between the two she watched as he looked over at the blonde detective for a second longer causing Tim to step closer to Gwen.

"Caleb from last night" he said. Lucy nodded "Yeah sorry I had to leave suddenly" she said. Caleb shook it off "I hope this isn't weird but after you left with your perp. I didn't give you my number. Here's my number" he said handing her a paper. Gwen watched as she took the paper out of his hands with a smile.

"Thank you" she said, Caleb nodded and looked at Gwen "Nice to meet you, detective" he said before bidding a farewell. Tim watched Caleb leave wondering how he knew Gwen was a detective.

**
The officers stood in the garage with swat awaiting for Rosalind's arrival. Gwen tightened up her vest her hand resting on her gun. She couldn't help but feel slightly nervous.

Gwen watched as the Swat van arrived with Rosalind stepping out of the van with multiple chains and officers holding onto her. Rosalind smiled looking over at Nick Armstrong who held a angry look.

"Hello Nick" she said. She glanced around the room her eyes laying on Gwen for a second longer "Aren't you going to introduce me to your friends" she said.

"They got name tags, you got eyes" he started before looking over at Grey "Let's go we're wheels up in twenty" he said.

**
Gwen followed her fellow officers, swat and detectives around Griffin park as they searched the areas for the remains of Rosalind's victims, they had been walking for hours and Gwen was getting tired. She glanced over at Tim who was already looking at her. He gave her a small smile.

"Right here" Rosalind said. The officers stopped and ordered for the medical investigators to come in and start digging. Gwen walked to the side of the path stopping to take a sip of water.

"Hey, you okay?" Tim asked. Gwen nodded and leaned her head briefly into his chest "Yes, I'm just tired"

"We should be out of here soon, and you and I can spend some time together" Gwen nodded "I like the sound of that" she smiled and walked back to the area.

"Ah this was such a special day" Rosalind said looking at the decomposed body. Gwen couldn't believe how crazy this women was she spoke effortlessly about killing innocent people.

"There's another body here, looks much fresher" Gwen looked at the body "That has to be fresh 6 months, maybe 9 tops " she said.

She looked over at Rosalind "Don't look at me I've been in prison" she said.

**
It was near the end of shift the officers and Gwen sat at the table looking over the information "Seems like she inspired a new serial killer" Gwen said.

The new body had a tattoo with numbers along the rib cage. Angela looked at the tattoo "DOD 9/8" she said.

"DOD?" Tim questioned, Jackson looked at the information and got an idea "Day of Dead, September 9th. That's 3 months to this day"

Gwen grabbed the white board market and wiped off some off some information making many officers including Tim become confused.

"They've got to be working together. This was coordinated from the beginning. She's been playing us since she made the deal with Del Monte. The first body we found was killed exactly three months before that. So, if the pattern continues... Someone's getting killed today" Gwen said.

Everyone looked at Gwen in almost complete shock as she just made a shocking discovery that completely added up. Tim looked over at Gwen completely proud of her.

**
The end of shift happened relatively quick for Gwen after she made the discovery and connections. The night shift immediately followed suit and went back to the prison for questioning.

Gwen had agreed to meet Lucy at the bar for her date with Caleb. Lucy had texted Gwen throughout the evening letting her know everything was okay.  Lucy felt more comfortable with the presence of  someone she knew even if it was just to sit back and watch.

Tim was aware of what was going on and was patiently waiting for Gwen to come back to his place. He knew Gwen had a caring heart and would watch over anyone she cared about.

Lucy got up and gave Caleb and hug getting ready to leave for the night. Gwen felt slightly relieved that the night was over especially after a long day of work. Gwen got up walking out of the bar ready to head back to Tim's.

She watched as Lucy got into her car and sent over a text message to Lucy letting her know that she was heading home.

Gwen walked up to her car composing a text message to Tim to let her know she was on her way to his house. It was late and dark and she couldn't wait for her head to hit the pillowS

"Hey Gwen?" Gwen turned around and saw Caleb "Oh hey Caleb, sorry if it was weird. Had to look out for Lucy" Caleb shook it off with a smile.

"No problem, you know what I realized?" Caleb questioned. Gwen nodded for him to continue unsure of what he meant by that "That it was you all along" he said.

Gwen looked at Caleb confused and everything happened in an instant. His arms wrapped around her waist as she struggled against his arms. She tried fighting him off but it was no use he was much stronger then she was.

"Shh don't struggle just ease into it" Caleb whispered placing the cloth of chloroform tighter against her face. He watched as her body suddenly became limp and she was enveloped in darkness.

Oh shittt a huge chapter of different emotions. What do we think? What's going to happen to Gwen? What will Tim do?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

50.4K 1.3K 17
"I would do anything for you." "Now see, I heard you say that exact line to a potato chip last night, so forgive me for not jumping for joy at the se...
7.3K 95 20
this is a story about s5 ep22. What if Lucy died in the line of duty? Tamara doesn't handle it good and falls in a deep black hole, after she moved i...
805K 25.8K 118
"You sunshine, you temptress" Tim Bradford x OC (Season 1 - 4x01)
8.7K 316 8
ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 real and fake becomes hard to tell apart ᡣ𐭩 •。❪ fem!oc 𝒙 tim bradford ❫ ꪆৎ ˚❪ started. 11.02.24 ❫ 5th on #cops 6th on #lapd ...