Waqt Ki Baatein | A MiNeil Fa...

By MiNeilFanGirl

Mini and Neil shift to their new beautiful Villa but people say it is 'HAUNTED' Is it true? And if it is, ho... More

Preface
Trailer
Part 1- Is the place Haunted?
Part 2- Weird People
Part 4- Mouse or Spirit?
Part 5- Who's the Piano Player?
Part 6- The room
Part 7- Something is wrong
Part 8- Doubts
Part 9- Everything seems Unreal

Part 3-Unpleasant cries

54 7 3
By MiNeilFanGirl

They came back at night after the tiring inauguration of the new branch of their restaurant. It was almost 2AM. They went to their room straight and just when they were about to sleep peacefully, dogs barked and wailed in the most painful manner. They looked at each other...

Neil: That's really painful... What has happened to them?

Mini: (in a shaky voice) Neil... Babes used to say ki jab koi marne wala hota hai naa toh dogs cry... And you know when she had that accident... us raat bhi dogs were crying... (she looked at him, scared)

Neil: Mini... I'm fine... Relax

She snuggled into him like a baby, hoping that the dogs would stop crying... But they didn't and the voice grew louder... They both couldn't sleep obviously... So he looked out of the balcony and to his surprise there was not even a single dog out there...

Neil: Mini... There is no dog... I think they are feeling cold... We should feed them something..

So they went outside but they didn't find any dog, not even under a car....

Mini: Ahh! I understand now.. Mujhe lagta hai ki koi humein darane ki koshish kar raha hai so that hum yahan se chale jayein... Unhe kya lagta hai? Woh aisi sazishein banayeinge toh hum dar ke chale jayeinge?

Neil:(looks at her for a minute) Ek baat batao... Konsa ITV serial dekha tha aaj? "Sazishein" Come on Mini! Why will someone do a thing like that?

Mini: Oh hello maine kuch nahi dekha! woh toh bas I was scrolling toh dikh gaya... You don't know people do such things... Ab tumhare jaise innocent insaan ko kahan pata hoga yeh sab?

Neil: Listen!

Mini: No you Listen!

And their voices echoed not sounding very pleasant.... And then they saw a weak puppy looking at them with hopeful eyes... They melted at his look and gave him food... Till then, the wailing dogs had stopped. They went back to their room, shrugging off the thoughts that came into their mind and slept as they didn't want to ruin the following day... First day of their new branch. They couldn't afford to be late...

Guess what will happen next...

Happy Reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
950K 36K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

111K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...