Divided [Itto x Gorou(trans)]

By X____K

sooooooo this story will be 18+ there will be violence in it, smut and so on in this story, but if it comes i... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
End of season 1
Season 2, Chapter 1
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7.
Open Ending
Afterword
Random

Chapter 2

306 3 7
By X____K

Arriving in Liyue they walk of the ship yet when they do so they see Ayato standing there not seeming pleased. All of them are shocked. How can he get here earlier then them?
Thoma hides behind Itto using him as a shield scared he will be in trouble and trouble he was in indeed as he gets dragged away by the head of the Kamisato clan.
Itto wraps his arm around gorou and smiles down at him "Should we get a wheelchair for Thoma?"

"Erm-...what...will the commissioner do to him?" Gorou nervously asks but seeing Itto shrug and not know himself he thinks it might be torture or something so he swallows thickly "should we safe him?...how did the commissioner get here quicker then us? It is scary"

The man furrows his brows looking down at the other before he would take both of his hands "are you scared of him?"

"Yes...I mean no! I am scared of what will happen to Thoma..." Gorou explains to Itto holding back his hands but Gorou almost jumps in Itto his arms when he feels somebody touch his tail so he grips on tightly onto Itto his arms as both men look down at a child. Gorou sighs softly knowing he cannot argue with a child. Itto on the other hand-

The man always got furious when somebody made his love uncomfortable.
He always grows so protective over Gorou even now "listen here little kid. Obviously he does not like to be touched and not only that it is rude to touch strangers!" He spoke and lets out a huff seeing the little girl tilt her head looking up at them. "Don't look at me like that! You will make me feel pity!"

Gorou notices something and lets go of Itto his arm and looks at the label on her head "she is a zombie"

Itto turns to gorou shocked "a -..w-what?!" he shouts standing behind Gorou visible scared who crouches down infront of the little girl taking her hands gently into his.

"Could you please stop touching my tail? Also do not touch my ears please" he spoke seeing the girl nod seeming to understand what he is saying because he is speaking a little slower and speaking more gently towards her.

The little girl holds back two fingers of each hand of Gorou and looks down at his hands "order received"

"N-no no it was not a order-..."

Then walks over Baizhu who smiles down at Qiqi "There you are I almost lost you little Qiqi. Oh? Travelers from afar?" He spoke and takes the little girl her hand into his.

Gorou would stand up and give him a kind smile while Itto still has to process he just saw a zombie in real life as usually that is part of tales. "We are from Inazuma. We are just here on vacation "

The doctor glances at their visions and smiles at them "the land of the archon who gave you those. "

Itto snaps out of it and just looks down at Qiqi before his attention wanders elsewhere seeing Beidou walk to a woman with long white hair and Kazuha who just wanders off. "We have to go!" He spoke and yanks Gorou along to join Kazuha "Sorry I had a bad feeling about him...and there was a literal zombie!"

Kazuha overhears them and waits for them to catch up so they can walk with him "He is not that bad. He is a doctor and the little girl helps him in the pharmacy. His name is Baizhu but many add the title doctor infront of it. The little girl her name is Qiqi and she is forgetfull due to her being a zombie. She probably got lost and that is why she came to you taking Gorou his tail to get attention"

Gorou nods and smiles seeming to understand the situation better now and as they continue to walk together they see Itto speed off ahead of them only to pick up a young woman into a hug.
Kazuha and Gorou watch from afar and yes the general knows Itto has friends here yet he cannot help but grow jealous so he looks down.

Yanfei who was talking to somebody...then suddenly picked up she was shocked and was ready to tell whoever did this all the laws he just crossed yet seeing it is Itto who returned back here she lets it slide and lets out a sigh dropping the professional act and hugs him back. "You have not been back in long! Just put me down please and we can properly talk. Oh? Who are they?" She catches a climps of Kazuha and Gorou and she has seen Kazuha on occasion near the docks but never have gotten his name "They look like a couple-..."

Itto puts her down and hearing her say that he furrows his brows because Gorou is his and nobody elses "well-...me and Gorou are together and we have two beautiful baby girls. Twins"

Feeling embarrassed she got it wrong Yanfei stands there awkwardly "I am so sorry! Oh this is embarrassing...I didn't mea-..."

Gorou walks over to them and gives Yanfei a smile taking Itto his hand into his own "You must be Yanfei? He told me about his journey to Liyue once. He only said good things about you of course" he smiles kindly at the young woman.
Gorou and Yanfei would have a small conversation before she would have to go to work again so Itto and Gorou are walking together again hand in hand. "She was kind!"

"I know right?! I hope we can find everybody that was in the chasm with us" he spoke yet searching for Yelan he cannot find her so they leave Liyue Harbor "The traveler is not here in Liyue but the little guy might be? What did the traveler call him again?"

Gorou smiles softly just staring up at all the steep mountains. Itto notices and stops in his tracks to stare with him. "Can I climb it? You can follow if you want"
When Itto would nod they would start to climb together and they can climb pretty well- especially Gorou but halfway the steep mountain Itto is starting to struggle yet there was no ledge to rest on as he is starting to grow nervous yet they both would continue to climb.

"Gorou" the man calls out feeling not well due to the sun directly hitting him and them still having a far way to go. When he would look up at Gorou he can see his vision going black and his grip loosen on the rock wall as the last thing he hears is Gorou screaming his name.

Seeing his lover fall due to exhaustion he tears up yet he sees somebody safe him in time before another man walks up to them. Gorou quickly yet carefully climbs down and rushes over to Itto shaking him for him to wake up as his tears fall onto Itto his face "please, please wake up"

One of the men looks at the pair with his amber eyes and at their visions as he is surprised to see these two together. Every person he gives a vision to he knows who they are. He just did not think for these two to care for eachother so greatly.
Xiao is the one who safed Itto so he just looks down at them surprised somebody would fall for somebody like Itto "he will be resting for a while longer. I am Xiao. I met this men before in the chasm are you his friend...?"

Zhongli is surprised Xiao can be social yet he remains silent and just would listen to what the other has to say.
Gorou wipes his tears and lets Itto his head rest on his lsp providing shade to hide the man from the sun gently carressing his face clearly still seeming worried "we are lovers. We have twins back in Inazums that are being taken care of by friends and family. We came here for a small vacation due to...things..."

"Things?" Xiao asked serious as always but feeling a nudge from the brunette he glares at the man before he looks back at the pair "you don't have to share if you don't want to"

Gorou shakes his head and lets out a deep sigh "the pregnancy was traumatising for me as was birth. I almost died-...and Itto thought I did die... both of us are traumatised from the experience and Itto grew very protective over me. I am finally free to do whatever I want yet now this happened. I am scared he will go back to this protective mode. This vacation more was to take our minds off everything. We mostly are scared for...romantic interactions again because if I get pregnant again this time I might accually die"

Seeing Xiao not care about this story Zhongli looks at Gorou and gives him a reasuring smile "Life is full of risks as you must take them in order to live life to the fullest " feeling eyes burn into him from Xiao who thinks Zhongli should take his own advice he gives Xiao a glance before he looks back at the other two "perhaps visit Doctor Baizhu? He truely does wonders and i am sure he can help you both"

Gorou looks up at the man and furrows his brows looking down at Itto "I cannot lift h-..." seeing the brunette make a floating stone slate beneath Itto it would raise him hip heigth to Gorou as it would float with him as they walk together.
"Oh?! You have a geo vision as well?! " Gorou smiles brightly walking to the harbor with the other two.

Xiao gives Zhongli a warning glare to signal no to tell them a single word about his true identity but the brunette does not seem to care right now really. They are from a different land and Itto is asleep so he can't ramble things on "a geo vision? No. I am the archon who gave you those visions"

Gorou keeps walking yet on the inside he is panicking. He is walking with the man that gave him his vision which helped in many of battles before. Xiao facepalms and just teleports away having enough with this. Slowly but surely during their walk Gorou would have a conversation with the geo archon and if Itto would know he did he probably would freak out.
Arriving at the pharmacy they would bring Itto into the backroom and lay him on the bed as Baizhu places cold cloths over his body to cool it down a little "he will be alright. Heatstroke and exhaustion and even though Heatstroke can be serious it is not that bad" he spoke and goes to sit behind his desk.

Gorou sits down infront of the doctor sitting down seeming a little nervous "Do you think you can help me?"

"It depends. What are the troubles?" He asks clasping his hands together while he gives Gorou a kind reasuring smile to signal he can trust him and tell him anything.

Looking at Baizhu, Gorou looks down his ears drooping down a little "So I had twins with Itto. I almost died at birth. He is scared if we will have something romantic again he will hurt me and that if I get pregnant again I will pass. Many doctors said the child would survive yet I won't. Some said us both won't survive and some say I will get a miscarriage.
I just wish to know if I can get better or if there is a way for that danger to be gone?"

Baizhu and Changsheng think for a moment before Changsheng, the snake, speaks up "perhaps-...removing the whomb and ovaries is a good option. You cannot get pregnant, you won't be in danger then"

The man shakes his head and fixes his glasses "out of the question Changsheng. This decision is a difficult one. I apologise for her bluntness. Do you wish to have more children in the future?"

Thinking of that question Gorou thinks back of Akira and Keiko as he smiles softly to himself "I am not opposed to it-..."

"The thing is is that you both are relatively young still. This procedure will be irreversible...I want you to think hard about it. If you don't want that then there are plenty of other options. Changsheng has a flare for the dramatic and says the worse outcome instandly so please do not think of what she said immitatly. That is a last resort. "

Gorou would nod seeming to understand yet he will have to talk to Itto about this as he walks over to the other now and just holds his hand gently waiting for him to wake up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3K 36
gorou x fem!reader As the younger sister of Kokomi, you live on Narukami Island and you decide to take a stroll around town after the vision hunt dec...
37.9K 517 15
This story will start with a follow up on my Zhongli x Childe story (even if you do not want to read it i am pretty sure it is easy to follow in the...
14.9K 447 18
As a well-known inventor you travel through tevyat to find materials that improve and upgrade your machines. Your travelling brought you to Inazuma...
89 0 8
Yes, I'm doing another AU for Shelby and Itto, this time a Romeo and Juliet story of the two. Enjoy! TW: Death, blood, and mentions of suicide I prom...