Regaining Happiness Through t...

Galing kay mahalakshmiponsing

The original owner, Tian Yuerong, has always been unable to understand why it was me who crossed over. Since... Higit pa

Chapter 1. Why is it me who travels through time?
Chapter 2. How to pinch the luck of explosive friends?
Chapter 3. Is this the second cheat?
Chapter 4. Is it true that money is rarely used until it is used?
Chapter 5. Three abilities, or?
Chapter 6. Be a real proletarian, right?
Chapter 7. Take in a younger brother
Chapter 8. Walk around to collect supplies
Chapter 9. Do not panic when the end of the world is approaching
Chapter 10. Battle zombies to collect supplies
Chapter 11. Materials to fight monsters and upgrade
Chapter 12. Act together low-key
Chapter 13. Going alone on the road without panic
Chapter 14. Meeting the team again to save people
Chapter 15. Variation plants appear
Chapter 16. I finally arrived at Xiaojia
Chapter 17. Telepathic decision
Chapter 18. Purification crystal nucleus transaction
Chapter 19. Encounter at the base mission again
Chapter 20. Zombie spider battle
Chapter 21. Completing the task emotion
Chapter 22. Infighting at the base is complete
Chapter 23. The transaction between the two parties has been negotiated
Chapter 24. Two people go into the mountain together
Chapter 25. Disaster in the mountains revealed
Chapter 26. Variant plant space
Chapter 27. Mutual trust in getting along
Chapter 28. Revisiting the Reserve Warehouse
Chapter 29. Back to the base to relax
Chapter 30. It's snowing heavily
Chapter 31. Warm End Times Unity
Chapter 32. Entering the city in winter in the last days
Chapter 33. Zombie Animal Battle Bar
Chapter 34. Zombie and Animal Infighting
Chapter 35. The Conflict of the Living People
Chapter 36. Back to the Base Jiangjia
Chapter 37. The beginning of crustal movement
Chapter 38. It's Difficult to Refining Pills
Chapter 39. New trading formula
Chapter 40. New Year's Eve Wolves
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-174

Chapter 131-140

1K 21 0
Galing kay mahalakshmiponsing

131. Screaming in the mountains and forests in the middle of the night
Everyone rested here for a while, Jiang Yichen looked at the sky, and was silently estimating in his heart that they had better go out before dark, but they had to be prepared to spend the night in the forest.

 "Captain, let's go, I'm fine." Haozi observed the captain's expression, and probably knew the captain's thoughts and concerns.

 "No. My sister said that although you have been detoxified, your body is still weak. Let us carry you away!" Jin Zi and Da Sheng said in unison, "Captain, let's make a stretcher and carry Haozi away in turn. Try to be in the sky Go down the mountain before it gets dark."

 Jiang Yichen looked at the big guy's expression and nodded, Jin Zi, Da Sheng and the others quickly went to cut off the branches, and quickly made a simple single stand.

 "Li Kun, how are you guys doing? Can you still hold on?" Jiang Yichen suddenly thought of a few comrades who were slightly poisoned.

 "Captain, I'm fine, I'm fine, I'll use Tian Meizi's healing water, and I promise not to hold you back." Li Kun quickly replied, Xiao Ji and the others quickly nodded to indicate that they were fine.

 "Don't be brave, report any discomfort immediately!" Jiang Yichen added worriedly, "Whether you were bitten or injured in any way, you must report immediately, there are dangers everywhere in this mountain forest , are some unexpected dangers, everyone must not take it lightly!"

 Although everyone was traveling fast, they still failed to go down the mountain smoothly before dark.

 "Find a place where you can shelter at night first!" Jiang Yichen ordered after looking at the sun that was about to disappear in the sky.

 The north slope of the forest is fundamentally different from the south slope. Compared with the sunshine time in the south area, the vegetation on the north slope has shorter sunshine time, so the plants here are all struggling to grow up. Grow taller, because only the tallest and longest plants get the most sunlight. Therefore, although the sun has not completely disappeared, the depths of the dense forest are already pitch black.

 Tian Yuerong's psychic powers couldn't find a place to settle down for a while, so they could only keep going. As long as the direction of going down the mountain is good, the specific azimuth deviation point is not a big problem.

 After the sun went down for a while, Tian Yuerong discovered a small cave, and vaguely pointed the general direction to Jiang Yichen.

 After more than half an hour, they finally arrived at the cave.

 Jiang Yichen took the lead to lead a few team members into the cave to check. The inside of the cave was very dry, like some kind of animal's lair, but at first glance, it was obvious that it had been abandoned for a long time. Firstly, there was no peculiar smell in the cave. There was very little excrement, and all of them had dried up, leaving only a few shriveled Jituo on the ground. If they weren't serious, they would hardly be able to see them at all. Right now, this place is really a good place to rest.

 When Jiang Yichen's figure emerged from the cave entrance and nodded to everyone, Tian Yuerong and others who were waiting outside were relieved. She also noticed that there was a cave without life, but she didn't know if there was any danger inside. It's all right now, everyone has a place to stay at night, so they don't have to stay overnight in the mountains.

 Today, after driving for a day, and the mountain road is not easy to walk, everyone is exhausted, Tian Yuerong deliberately found a lot of canned meat and carrots from the space and brought them to Liu, as an extra meal for the big guys, and finally she thought about it Thinking about it, I also took out a piece of frozen pork and a box of frozen fish. It has been five days since they came out, and they spent most of these five days eating dry food and cooking soup occasionally. Everyone is probably starving. Actually, who in the last days doesn’t live like this? But it’s just Tian Yuerong just didn't want to part with them.

 Sure enough, seeing these good things, not only the senior foodies like Liu and Haozi were excited, but even the silent shadow and Yuan Liang, who didn't like to talk very much. The enthusiasm of the big guys was even higher than ever. Those who picked up branches, those who washed vegetables, those who cleaned fish viscera, all the work team members were all covered at once, and Tian Yuerong couldn't get in even if he wanted to help.

 "I said sister, sit with the captain for a while, don't worry, the meal will be ready soon." The smile on Da Liu's face never went down.

 "That's right, girl, we're here, you go and rest. It doesn't make sense for you to spend money and have to work." "It's fine if there are

 these old men here, sister, rest for a while, just wait for food."

 Tian Yuerong wandered around Going around, I don’t need to help myself anywhere, so I had to put some water for everyone and then went back into the cave. In other words, since Zhang Zhonghe's water system has broken through the fourth level, Jiang Yichen will take him with him when he goes out. This way, the team doesn't have to rely on her for the usual water, she is only responsible for Jiang Yichen's own.

 Jiang Yichen, on the other hand, was like a grandpa, with his legs crossed, leaning against the cave wall and watching Tian Yuerong bring out good things for the soldiers to eat. Although he was very distressed to see so many things, in his heart, Rong Rong It is his, and his is also Rong Rong's, but let's give it to his fighters, he still has no big opinion, but he knows that Rong Rong's actions are completely out of his face, and it is because Rong Rong completely treats his fighters They are all classified as their own category.

 Thanks to Tian Yuerong's contribution, the dinner itself is very rich. I ate large pieces of fish in my mouth. This is high in protein, nutritious and delicious. I really miss this taste, and the red and white floating on the vegetable soup Alternate meat slices, although each person only got three slices, although the meat slices were sliced very thin, everyone ate to their hearts' content. Pork, no matter fish or pork, whichever kind is very rare in this last world, I didn't expect They actually ate two kinds of food tonight, can they not be happy, can they not be moved?

 After dinner, Tian Yuerong sank his consciousness into the space to practice. Anyway, he is surrounded by powerful soldiers, She was very relieved, and she put the little flower outside the cave to help guard it. Anyway, it is a plant, and it doesn't need to sleep at night. Instead, it dutifully shields the cave from its surroundings.

 Even so, Jiang Yichen still arranged a night watch, not because he didn't believe in Xiao Hua, but because he had to be careful, after all, Xiao Hua is just a plant, although it already has rudimentary intelligence, some situations are beyond its ability to judge.

 At night, in the second half of the night when Zhuang Dong and Zhang Zhonghe were on duty, they suddenly heard bursts of screams coming from nowhere. outside.

 "What's going on?" Jiang Yichen asked, the cry sounded not too far away from them.

 "Captain, are you up? This high-pitched sound sounds like some kind of bird chirping. Listen, there seems to be another sound, which is relatively low, so you can't tell what it is." Zhuang Dong replied calmly, After listening to it for a long time, he felt like the sound of two animals fighting, so he was not in a hurry.

 When they were talking about these voices, suddenly the screaming voice became more piercing, and the voice contained more sorrow, anger and sadness, just like the dying cry of a dying person. Returning to a calm, it seems that this struggle is over, ending with the death of one side.

132. Entering the town after going down the mountain
Just when they thought the matter was over, not long after they all returned to the cave, they heard the cries of several other animals, and even the howling of tigers. It seemed that the mountains and forests at night suddenly became lively. There is still a distance from them, so the big guy is not too worried, and Xiao Hua has been guarding outside the cave, and it is not that there were no animals passing here before, but they were all deceived by Xiao Hua's mental shield. Didn't find them at all.

 Dabai and Dahui had gone outside a long time ago, standing on a high ground not far ahead, vigilantly guarding.

 "Dabai, what's the situation outside?" Tian Yuerong was also extremely curious, communicating with Dabai with his spiritual sense.

 "Master, there must have been too much commotion before, the bird was injured and the smell of blood was relatively strong, that's why everyone went over to investigate." "The smell of blood? Why can't

 I smell it?"

 "Master, the distance is so long Far away, your human noses can’t smell it, but for our sense of smell, this bloody smell is enough to arouse everyone’s interest.” Dabai’s nose sniffed the air again, and the owner didn’t notice such an obvious bloody smell. Smell? Geez, human noses are so weak, what a pity.

 Tian Yuerong, who was pitied by Dabai, finally realized that the sense of smell of animals is indeed much more sensitive than that of humans, especially these mutated animals. Even though the five senses of supernatural beings have also become very sensitive, that is only compared to ordinary people. As far as it is concerned, there is still no way to compare it with mutant animals.

 However, after learning that the accident happened far away from them, she could rest assured. In fact, she was really curious, but looking at the teammates around her, this curiosity was slowly suppressed. Only she and Jiang Yichen, she can guarantee that she can easily survive among the beasts, but what about the team members? With their current strength, they are not enough to save all the team members, and besides, she is not the one who goes into corners, so I feel relieved Naturally, he felt sleepy, and gradually turned his head to the side, and fell asleep again next to Jiang Yichen's shoulder. After she fell asleep, Jiang Yichen quietly moved her position so that she could sleep more comfortably.

 When Tian Yuerong woke up again, it was already dawn, and the team members had already got up to light a fire outside the cave for breakfast, only Jiang Yichen still maintained the posture of last night, allowing her to sleep very peacefully.

 "You won't move, your whole body is numb this time." Although Tian Yuerong felt very heartwarming, she watched Jiang Yichen do a few stretching movements before slowly stopping.

 "It's okay, we used to, when we were doing investigations, it was a small case to maintain a posture and not be able to move. Sometimes it took a day, just a few hours as exercise." Jiang Yichen smiled, didn't care much, but let it go Such reluctance made his heart sweeter than eating honey.

 "Captain, sister, it's time to eat!" At this moment, the figure of Liu appeared at the entrance of the cave and shouted at the two of them.

 Breakfast is very simple, just a large pot of rice porridge with a few boxes of canned meat. Of course, Dabai and Dahui have a small stove, but there are many kinds of animals in this mountain forest, and they really don’t lack food. Currently, these mutated animals There are still a lot of toxins in the body, and humans cannot eat them, but for Dabai and Dahui, who are both mutated animals, these are all energy. Chicken and duck taste too bad.

 "Sigh, tell me what kind of world this is, and see that Dabai and Dahui both eat better than ours." Da Liu took a big mouthful of rice porridge, watching the two happily biting each other. A roasted mutated sheep.

 "Eat it, you can't stop your mouth even if you eat it." Dasheng answered the words angrily, not to mention that the smell of roasted lamb is delicious, so that the smell makes the meat porridge in your mouth tasteless By the way, you said that this is also the case with Liu, why roast the lamb so deliciously, isn’t it greedy for everyone? "

 Hey, do you think we will never eat meat again after this?" A bowl of porridge came over and gave Da Liu a supercilious look.

 Speaking of which, this sheep is really unlucky, it just broke into Dabai and Dahui's field of vision so straightly last night, wolf and sheep, this is the tightest upper and lower links in the food chain, so these two can only be let go. Is it? So this mutated sheep was sad, and was bitten to death alive, with red blood stains on its neck, and the two of them were unwilling to eat it raw, so they dragged the dead sheep to Da Liu. It was Liu's job to cook this time, plus he had roasted chicken for them before, so I came to him as a matter of course.

 As a result, Da Liu roasted it and it felt like it was roasted. Various seasonings were added very well. Fortunately, he didn’t put cumin in the end. Isn't such a fragrant smell just making yourself uncomfortable?

 "It should be about the same, unless the research institute can develop some medicine to clear away the toxins in these meats, otherwise, I think we will be pretty much the same in the future." Monk." Another glutton who was attracted by the smell of roasted lamb.

 "I said you old men don't want to be ashamed, you're here early in the morning to stare at the two wolves' roast sheep!" Yuan Liang really can't stand these bastards, didn't he just eat meat at dinner last night? And fish? Compared to other fighters, they are already well off. Although he is also very greedy, at least he should save face. This makes girls look at us and embarrass the captain.

 "Cut!" Everyone rolled their eyes and came over, shame, what's there to be ashamed of, besides, the girl is not an outsider, there is no need to hide in front of the girl, no one knows who.

 Tian Yuerong was thoughtful, and she remembered that she hadn't told Jiang Yichen that this mutant beast could be eaten as long as it reached level five, but now seeing the joyful and escaped atmosphere of her comrades, she felt that it was better for her to be late It's better to say, so that she can experience this excitement a few more times. I don't know if there are any mutated animals that have reached level five in this mountain forest. It should be soon, Dabai is about to break through level five, so there must be some other animals in this mountain that may have passed level five, but Now their first task is to get supplies in the town. If she still takes the mountain road when she comes back, she can search with Dabai in the mountain, which can be regarded as giving everyone more ways to go.

 After eating and tidying up a bit, everyone went on the road. After a night's rest, Haozi has almost recovered. The physique of the supernatural person is really good, and the recovery ability is also good. Maybe it's because I delayed everyone's trip , So today's Haozi walks very fast, every time he walks in the front.

 The further they went down the mountain, the easier the road was, the grass became shorter and shorter, and the trees were not as dense as in the mountain. They walked out of the mountain before noon. With a wave of Tian Yuerong's right hand, a military card stopped in front of everyone. Although everyone is used to the space ability now, it is still surprising that there is a huge monster suddenly.

 The small town in the west is a veritable small town. There are only three streets in the whole town. Speaking of which, the supplies are not too much. After all, the town has a small population, so the types and quantities of supplies needed are naturally small, but there are not many zombies. Yes, Tian Yuerong looked at the results of Spirit Net's investigation. Except for a dozen or so slightly larger red dots, the rest were all small red dots that were not too many, which was no problem given the strength of their team.

 Jiang Yichen thought of many things. Now that he is here, he can't just search for such a town. He doesn't plan to let go of the villages within a radius of a hundred miles. Apart from this small town called Ningjin, there are two other small towns It's not far from here, so let's take them together.

 After thinking about it, Jiang Yichen divided the existing dozen or so players into two teams, and asked the big guys to gather at the other side of the town before four o'clock in the afternoon. His team brought Big Liu and Big Hui, and Tian Yuerong led the other team, so that the collected materials did not need to be moved back and forth, and the speed and efficiency could be improved a lot.

133. Zombie Lord Hospital
After such a long time in the last days, basically only a very small number of zombies are trapped in the house, so when they cleared up the zombies wandering around the streets, the team members suggested that it is better to search from house to house, mainly The edible materials collected in the town are really too little, including Tian Yuerong's private subsidy, otherwise even less. ○ --'-''-'--

 "Okay, Liu will follow you this time. Although the town has been almost cleaned up by us, everyone should pay attention to safety. Rong Rong and I will go to the hospital." Jiang Yichen thought for a while They agreed, "We'll meet up later."

 While cleaning up, Tian Yuerong discovered the location of the biggest red dot, Ningjin Town People's Hospital. As a town-level hospital, this hospital is not small. The key point is that it is an old-fashioned building. The two large iron gates with railings at the gate are tightly closed together. When Shi Shi saw this situation, Tian Yuerong I also thought there were survivors, but after scanning with the spirit net, I found out that there were no survivors, not even many zombies, only a few sparse red dots, but they were all relatively large, that is to say, there were no survivors. The few remaining zombies are all high-level, which is a bit interesting. If you say these zombies have territorial awareness, then it is absolutely impossible to allow so many high-level zombies to live together. You say it has no territorial awareness. , Then what's the matter with this closed door? And she also noticed that those wandering zombies on the street would never approach here, even when they were forced to beat them, what does this mean, what does this mean These low-level zombies are not allowed to appear around here, anyway. △◇ △ □ --- 'There must be at least one leader of the highest level zombies leading here.

 Tian Yuerong held up the spiritual barrier and gestured to Jiang Yichen, and then he opened the door. Although the door was closed, zombies would not be able to lock it, and they walked in smoothly. Tian Yuerong was not in a hurry to find those zombies to fight, but started to collect medicines and other supplies from the first floor step by step. Generally, hospitals would place pharmacies and emergency rooms on the first floor, which would be cheaper for them. Anyway, the first floor is safe.

 The door of the pharmacy was broken long ago, and there was a smell of blood before walking in. When she stepped forward to take a look, she realized that those blood bags had been thrown everywhere. Most of them were damaged, and some were bitten open by something, and the blood inside was scattered all over the place, which looked quite like a crime scene. ☆ Tomato Novel Network ---''--'--- Horror and scary. Even Tian Yuerong, who has always been carefree, felt a little uncomfortable. During this period, Jiang Yichen kept holding her hand, and the two of them leaning together only relieved her sense of fear a little.

 Tian Yuerong packed away the uncontaminated medicines and took them away without any restrictions. The most commonly used medicines are stored in township hospitals like this, such as those for blood pressure and blood lipids.

 After collecting the first floor, they moved to the second floor after a short rest. On the second floor, there were two red dots, about the same size, standing one behind the other in the middle of the corridor, giving her the illusion that they were standing guard. No wonder she thought too much, with this appearance and this position, even Jiang Yichen felt this way when he saw it. These are two zombies in the middle stage of the third level. Their exposed skin is blue-black, their arms shriveled like pine bark are strong and powerful, and their tattered clothes are covered with mud and blood. They just stand there blankly. In a hallway full of clutter.

 Jiang Yichen mercilessly gave them two bolts of lightning, immediately blasting the two zombies into charcoal, Tian Yuerong took out their crystal nuclei and left. They are not worth wasting time on these two third-level zombies.

 The third floor of the hospital was almost entirely occupied by wards, but there was a small hall at the entrance of the stairs, where a tall and strong zombie lord led his four zombie brothers. ☆◇ ▽☆☆Tomato Novel Network-''---'Tian Yuerong scanned it with the spirit net, and the zombie lord is already in the middle of the fifth level, and these four little brothers are also in the late fourth level. Unexpectedly, in such a small town, there was actually a fifth-level lord, Tian Yuerong was surprised.

 But when she saw that the corridor was full of bone residue and torn pieces of cloth, it was not difficult to explain this. Obviously, the zombie lord ate the other zombies in the hospital, leaving behind so many rags I mean, these should be the clothes worn by those zombies, right? In this way, then this lord must have a certain amount of wisdom. He took the lead in grasping the opportunity at the beginning of the mutation, and grew up so quickly. Eat less.

 Tian Yuerong gave up the fifth-level lord to Jiang Yichen who was about to make a move, but she still reminded him to be careful that it has psychic powers, although this is just her personal guess. Anyone who can be chosen by the lord to be his personal brother is definitely not a good person. Tian Yuerong knew a little bit when they played against each other in the first day of junior high school. These four are wood type, ice type, fire type and wind type.

 As soon as she dodged the sudden branch, the tongue of flame rushed towards her. Tian Yuerong didn't dodge any more, but directly protected herself with a water shield, and rushed up to meet the tongue of flame. It can be seen that after being promoted for so long, she finally has a bit of confidence in the face of these low-level zombies. My sister's rank is higher than yours, but she doesn't take your small injuries seriously. ◇ Tomato Novel Network 'Crossing the tongue of fire, Tian Yuerong appeared in front of this fire-type zombie very quickly, and this zombie was obviously not prepared, and was directly shot between the eyebrows by Tian Yuerong with a water arrow and fell down. Tian Yuerong thought to herself that if she couldn't hit at such a short distance, she should stop messing around.

 Before she could be complacent, a lifeless wind blade from the left struck her. Tian Yuerong sensed the sharpness of the wind blade, and decided not to face it head-on. directly cut off from the outside. That wind-type zombie was very flexible, and when it missed a hit, it immediately changed its position. It was very clever. Tian Yuerong saw that it was extremely fast, so he summoned a water cage and trapped it in the water cage. The water was not ordinary water, it was water with healing ingredients added. As soon as the wind-type zombie touched it, a piece of its skin would be corroded immediately, and it was so painful that it screamed "Aww". Seeing that it was completely trapped, Tian Yuerong no longer cared about it, but looked at the two ice-type and wood-type zombies on the other side that she had intimidated.

 Looking at the two trembling zombies leaning against each other, Tian Yuerong thought to herself that she was really frightened by herself, ouch, you two don't need to hide in the corner, you two can't hide any longer Okay, don't worry, she won't cherish jade, besides, these two are not fragrant or jade in themselves. Thinking about it this way, the healing water in his hand has already been formed, and the healing water belt containing the majestic vitality traps them firmly in the middle like a flying water dragon. Seeing that they have no intention of resisting at all, Tian Yuerong decides to give it a try Her new move is to extract the opponent's water.

 She had tried it on mutated plants before, and the effect was very good. This time, she wanted to try it on zombies. After the zombies passed the third level, the water and black blood in their bodies also increased. Tian Yuerong closed her eyes and tried to feel it. Looking at the water in the zombie's body, I saw small groups of dim liquid, with a certain cold breath that made her very uncomfortable, and these dim liquid seemed to repel her approach instinctively, and refused Her mobilization, no matter how hard she tried, the liquid still didn't move, she was very lazy. In the end, Tian Yuerong opened her eyes helplessly. It seems that this new method is ineffective against zombies. Presumably, it is also true. If it is effective for all creatures, then this ability is really too much against the sky, but it can be used against zombies. She really didn't need it. After all, it took a while to use this ability. Zombies wouldn't just stand there and let her focus on mobilizing them.

 Since it didn't work, Tian Yuerong was not in a good mood, so she shot two water arrows over, ending their mission. At this moment, she turned her head to look at the trapped wind-type zombie. It was so dilapidated, no matter how it rushed, it couldn't open the healing water cage, and instead made herself miserable. Seeing this, Tian Yuerong felt a little better. Oh, this is also one of her new uses of supernatural powers , now it seems that the effect is very good, even if it is a zombie with a slightly higher level than her, she is confident that she can trap it.

 Jiang Yichen's side was much more difficult. The zombie lord was born tall, so even without supernatural powers, its destructive power was astonishing. Its arms are very powerful, and it can be seen by looking at the small pits on the walls where the deep bricks are punched by its fists. But Jiang Yichen is not weak either, his whole body is covered with lightning, and every time he confronts it, he can always injure the zombie lord by electricity. Not as clean as before.

 Maybe he realized that his younger brothers were almost killed, and the zombie lord also started to get irritable, frequently sending out big moves, and his attacking moves became much sharper. Although it is not as flexible as Jiang Yichen, its ability to resist blows is not. Gaide, in the end, he didn't chase Jiang Yichen at all, he just relied on his own brute strength and thick skin, and directly crushed obstacles when he encountered obstacles. In a short time, the third floor was completely destroyed by it It looks like even the walls have been overturned a few times.

134. Zombie Elvis Presley is invisible
 Tian Yuerong saw that although Jiang Yichen struggled to deal with it, he was still in the upper hand, so he was relieved. After finishing off the wind-type zombie locked in the water cage, he was ready to continue collecting medicines. Those drips and infusion tubes in the ward There are a lot of things. She took a look just now and found that there is a small warehouse in almost every corridor, which is used to store these daily necessities. Seeing that Jiang Yichen still needs some time to finish off this zombie lord, Tian Yuerong started collecting again. these supplies. Huoran? Wen  

   After she finished collecting the entire ward inside and out, the battle on Jiang Yichen's side also ended, ending with the zombie lord being dug out of the crystal nucleus. Similarly, Jiang Yichen was also very tired. Tian Yuerong found a relatively clean room, first condensed some water, let the two of them clean up briefly, and then took out the boxed lunch that they both needed. Replenish your stamina, because the real biggest enemy has not yet appeared. That's right, after Jiang Yichen killed the zombie lord, the biggest red dot in the whole town still existed on the Spirit Net, and its location was in the backyard of the hospital. The red dots, which are larger than those in the middle of the fifth level, should have reached at least level six, so the real fierce battle is still to come. They must adjust their state to the best as soon as possible, otherwise it is very likely that they will not be able to leave the town at all .

   After eating, he drank another cup of diluted spiritual spring water specially prepared by Tian Yuerong. Feeling the abundant energy in his body, Jiang Yichen stood up, stretched his body briefly, and was ready to go.

   "Wait." Tian Yuerong stopped Jiang Yichen who was about to raise his leg, only to see a few pistols appeared in her hands. Almost all brand new.

   "Guns?" Jiang Yichen knew that when he collected the arsenal a few times ago, Tian Yuerong also kept some for himself.

   "Well, there's still a grenade, take it. If something changes, it will be killed by blowing it up." Tian Yuerong thought for a while, then took out a few more grenades, and handed them to Jiang Yichen.

   Jiang Yichen only kept two, and pushed the rest to Tian Yuerong, "It's enough. You keep the rest first, and you can bring them to me when you reunite with your teammates later. Share them with everyone. That's it." Everyone's safety is also guaranteed." He tried to explain to Tian Yuerong, logically speaking, these things are considered Rongrong's private property, but since she took them out, I believe Rongrong is not willing to take them away.

   Tian Yuerong nodded. Put all the remaining grenades back into the space. She really doesn't lack such things. Although the bulk was given to the base in the past few times, her inventory is really no less than that of the base, and it has been so long. After several waves of zombies, big and small, the stock in the base has already been almost used up. She has heard complaints from her comrades that the number of guns and ammunition given to them by Tie Datou is not as much as that given to other troops, although The comrades in arms all understand that this is not actually because the base favors one over the other, all soldiers are soldiers of the base, but as Jiang Yichen's guards, they all have stronger abilities, and their overall strength is higher than that of other teams. The decision is made only if every soldier can survive. We should leave more guns and ammunition for those soldiers without supernatural powers. They only complained in private. Anxiety, they are not happy.

   After thinking for a while, Tian Yuerong said, "Okay, then give each teammate two separate guns, one hundred bullets, and the number of grenades is running out, so let's give each of them two. Let them save some money." , although the higher the level of zombies in the future, the lesser the effect of these guns and ammunition, but at least it can be delayed for a while, it can be regarded as a means of saving his own life." Jiang Yichen couldn't help being a little tongue-tied when he heard Tian Yuerong's generous distribution

   . If Tie Datou knew about it, he was still not sure how he would make himself cry poorly, so it seemed true.

   Tian Yuerong also placed the pistol where he could reach it, and the two of them carefully went to the backyard.

   After leaving the main building, the backyard of the hospital belongs to the backyard. The garden that should have been lush and lush is now dilapidated, all the plants are withered, and the small pond in the garden also emits a pungent smell. It shows that there are many red spots in this small pond, but these red spots are too small to arouse her interest, Tian Yuerong is unmoved, she has to deal with the biggest threat first and then deal with these small shrimps .

   Bypassing the small pond, there is a row of neat bungalows in front of it. It looks like a hospital canteen or something, and it is also the location of the red dot displayed on the spiritual network. But the strange thing is that they didn't find any abnormalities, there was no sound, There were no zombies, nothing, but that huge red dot just appeared naked on the spirit net, constantly reminding Tian Yuerong to be careful.

   Pressing down on Jiang Yichen who was about to move forward, he felt his uneasiness directly. The two of them just stood there quietly, their foreheads were soon covered with sweat under the sunlight. Just as the rolling sweat was about to enter her eyes, Tian Yuerong reached out to wipe it off. At this moment, a figure suddenly appeared in the originally empty courtyard. This figure was really coming towards her as fast as lightning. Seeing a series of afterimages, Tian Yuerong quickly transformed into a water shield in front of her instinctively. Even so, she still felt something hit her spiritual barrier heavily, and then her There was a stabbing pain in her brain, and the sudden pain made her squat down.

   "Rong Rong, what's wrong?" Jiang Yichen also felt the impact.

   Tian Yuerong shook her head, her face turned pale, she didn't expect this thing to be so powerful, fortunately she habitually protected herself and Jiang Yichen mentally, otherwise she would have been crippled by this collision, and it was extremely fast, Tian Yuerong was not confident that she could escape just now.

   "Do you see what it is?" Tian Yuerong suppressed the beating heartbeat in her chest, raised her head and asked.

   Jiang Yichen shook his head. To him, it just happened in the blink of an eye, and he only saw a black shadow. As for what it was, he didn't see it at all.

   Tian Yuerong was not disappointed, the thing was too fast, and she only saw shadows left in the air, but she felt that it was definitely not a zombie, so it should be a zombie beast. Reminiscent of the most common types of pets in cities and towns, this animal is cats and dogs. After listening to her analysis, Jiang Yichen also felt that it made sense, but the problem is that just now they all realized that this thing seemed to appear out of thin air. .

   Is this a zombie beast that can be invisible? It’s not scary to be invisible. Don’t forget that the red dot that represents it appears on the spirit net. This also shows that although it is invisible, the spirit net will still capture it. It's just that the blow just now was too sudden, and Tian Yuerong didn't pay attention to check the trajectory of its movement on the mental net.

   Tian Yuerong zoomed in on the spiritual net, and the proportion was almost the same as the actual one. The entire spiritual net immediately became three-dimensional, and the position of the red dot became more and more clear. It was already very close to the two of them. In order to avoid being hit again, she decided to Taking the initiative, she resorted to the most effective move so far to heal the water cage.

   Although invisible to the eyes, but with the exact position provided by the spirit network, Tian Yuerong still accurately placed the healing water cage at its position, but it was too vigilant, and the energy contained in the healing water made it feel threatened. Although he avoided the water cage, his body still touched the healing water, and the strong corrosiveness made him reveal his figure. It turned out to be a zombie cat.

   Black blood dripped down, and Tian Yuerong only had time to say to Jiang Yichen, "Be careful!" Facing the zombie cat's attack, he transformed into countless healing water needles, so that no matter how he hides, he will inevitably touch the healing water . She figured it out, facing this zombie cat whose level was similar to hers, healing water was the key to their success.

135. Zombie Elvis Presley Killed
? "" The fastest updated novel website, no pop-up window!
  Despite the zombie cat's fast speed, the ubiquitous water needles successfully pierced his body from different directions, and several of them were nailed into the joints of its front legs, and the water needles melted as soon as they entered the body , It is extremely corrosive to zombies, and the zombie cat fell from mid-air all at once, and the shrill meowing made their ears extremely uncomfortable.

  Tian Yuerong shook her head, shaking off the uncomfortable feeling, but when she raised her head again, the zombie cat disappeared again, and it became invisible again. The spirit net sprinkled over the entire yard, and its figure was exposed, probably because of the fear of the healing water, this time the zombie cat did not stay in one place obediently, but kept moving, and its The speed was extremely fast, Tian Yuerong really couldn't do anything about it.

  In order to prevent it from attacking the two of them suddenly, Tian Yuerong sprinkled some healing water on herself and Jiang Yichen, even the ground within a radius of 1 meter where the two of them are located is now wet. Yes, the large area of healing ingredients made the zombie cat feel uneasy, and its figure became more erratic, and even afterimages appeared on the spiritual network.

  "Brother Chen, this beast's movements are too fast, and its trajectory is irregular. It's no way to go on like this." Zombie attributes don't feel tired, but she and Jiang Yichen are different. If they confront each other for a long time, the two of them Physical strength will be affected.

  "What level is this monster? It's higher than yours?" Looking at the empty courtyard, Jiang Yichen saw Tian Yuerong's serious expression for the first time. He knew that Rongrong was already at the sixth level. He has never been willing to admit that his woman is better than him.

  "It should be in the middle of the sixth level, which is about the same level as mine, but I feel like I can't beat it myself." Tian Yuerong smiled wryly.

  "Level six?" Jiang Yichen's heart sank suddenly. He knew that whether animals mutate or become zombies, their abilities are far higher than zombies and superhumans of the same level, which is really tricky. "Where are we going hand in hand?"

  &nbsbsbs is trying to make it visible. "Although she knew where it was, she couldn't describe its position based on how it moved. Just now it was able to hide from her most powerful healing water cage, so how could they join forces? Jiang

  Yichen Look around, there is no way to do anything for a while, are they going to return without success? No, even if they want to leave, they don't know if the monster will let them go. If the monster keeps following them, if they meet again Other comrades-in-arms, that would be a big trouble, he doesn't want to be a bare-handed commander, suddenly he thought of his air barrier, and wondered if he could trap it with only the fifth level? "Rong Rong, tell me its

  location I! "Just do it when you think about it, Jiang Yichen quickly told Tian Yuerong what he thought.

  "Our front right, 20 degrees, is between the third tree and the table!" "

  As soon as Tian Yuerong finished speaking, Jiang Yichen used his air mask to cover the entire area inside, isolating it from the outside world, and then slowly and again without disturbing the zombie cats as much as possible. Compress the size of the air cover. The area inside the air cover is getting smaller and smaller, and Tian Yuerong's heart is pounding and beating slower and slower. Level 6

  zombie cats are also extremely alert. When the air cover is no more than At a distance of about two meters, it jumped up suddenly, and the height of the jump was just on the top of the air cover. This impact put Jiang Yichen under great pressure. This impact also made the zombie cat suddenly have some doubts about its current situation. After a little understanding, he began to slam into the barriers in all directions like crazy. The strong anger made the impact full of force. Even though Jiang Yichen was already prepared, he was injured by it and he vomited blood, and his head was also clanking. He couldn't help but squat down, his face full of pain.

  All this happened within a second or two, and when the zombie cats started hitting, Tian Yuerong had already added a layer of spiritual net to the outside of the air barrier, and shouted loudly, "Brother Chen , withdraw quickly! "

  Unfortunately, he was already a little delirious from the pain, and he couldn't hear what Tian Yuerong was saying at all. The only thing in his mind was to trap it and let Rongrong have a chance to kill it.

  Tian Yuerong had no choice but to set up a healing water cage first, to prevent him from escaping, then quickly took out water mixed with a spiritual spring from the space and fed it to Jiang Yichen, and then hugged him tightly to prevent him from being harmed Let the healing power flow through his whole body, "Brother Chen, it's me, Rong Rong, it's okay, it's okay, quickly remove the air cover!" In a daze, Jiang Yichen could only feel a stream of clear springs swimming all over his body

  . The whole body, followed by Rong Rong's warm words, following Rong Rong's words, he unconsciously retracted the air cover that had been smashed into pieces by the zombies, and was swallowed by the darkness again.

  Tian Yuerong carefully laid Jiang Yichen flat, protected him with the spirit net, and scattered a lot of healing water around to prevent the zombie cat from breaking free suddenly. She was not sure how long she could hold on.

  "Level 6, soon, this time it's just me and you left, let's see who of us can leave alive." Tian Yuerong said to the grinning zombie cat trapped in the water cage , her face as white as jade showed a firm light, Jiang Yichen suffered such a serious injury, presumably this sixth-level crystal nucleus should make him recover quickly.

  The water belt, the light blue water belt suddenly appeared from the sky, shining with silver light in the sun is very beautiful, but this beauty is completely frightening to the zombie cat. It began to hit the water cage crazily, not caring about the corrosion caused by the impact, while Tian Yuerong was distracted to condense out the powerful healing water belt, on the other hand, he had to hold on to the water cage with his mental strength, so that he could not let it go. The zombie cat escaped, every second seemed very long to her, and the ability was quickly emptied. At the last moment, the deadly water belt finally condensed, and it rushed towards the imprisoned zombie cat roaring , the huge blue water poured into the water cage, but not a single drop leaked out of the water cage. The zombie cat struggled violently in the water, gasped, and let out an ugly and piercing cry. The fur on its body had been completely The ground faded away, revealing its bony body, black blood poured out from its body, and when it touched the blue water, it was instantly purified by the blue water without a trace.

  The zombie cat struggled more and more slowly, the back half of its body had been melted by the blue water, leaving only bones. Tian Yuerong struggled to stand up, and slowly approached the water cage. He took out the steel knife from the space, held it with both hands, and slashed at the neck of the zombie cat with all his strength. Two sounds of "Aww" sounded, and the corpse of the zombie cat was separated. She didn't care about resting, and stirred it vigorously with a knife a few times in its head, and a shiny crystal nucleus was exposed.

  With a flash of blue light in his hand, the sixth-level crystal nucleus belonging to the zombie cat immediately revealed its color, crystal clear, worthy of the zombie Elvis, the crystal nucleus is big and shining. Tian Yuerong, who didn't have time to appreciate it, hurriedly sent it to Jiang Yichen, worried, and fed him some healing water, drank a few sips of spiritual spring water herself, and sat on the ground looking at him.

  Jiang Yichen, who was in a coma, only felt a coolness in his mouth, and a burst of warmth in his hands. He tried hard to regain his consciousness, but he always felt a darkness, and gradually something was shining in the darkness. , following this light, he seemed to see the exit, and the energy in the crystal nucleus was successfully pulled out along with his unconscious efforts, and a trace of it wandered through his body veins, repairing his damaged heart veins, His face slowly turned from pale to red.

  Seeing that Jiang Yichen was absorbing the energy in the crystal nucleus, Tian Yuerong finally let go of the heart he was holding. He dug out the zombie lord's crystal nucleus from the space and began to absorb it. She couldn't wake up, she had to recover quickly, the time for assembly was very close.

  ~~ The fastest updated novel website, no pop-up window!

136. Treasure Hunting for the Birth of the Treasure Sword
 Half an hour passed, Tian Yuerong opened his eyes, and looked at Jiang Yichen who still kept his eyes closed. The crystal nucleus in his hand was almost absorbed, but he probably wouldn't be able to wake up for a while. No one else is allowed to enter her space, so she has no choice but to contact Dabai with her mind, and ask her to come here as soon as possible. Even if her evolutionary strength is already great, it may be difficult to carry Jiang Yichen to the gathering place. The owner has something to do, so he has to trouble his pet.   

   The soldiers who were with Dabai then saw that Dabai was stunned for a moment, and then he yelled at Da Hui twice. In fact, what Da Bai said was: The master told me to do something. Da Hui, follow them and take responsibility. Keep everyone safe. With a whoosh, he ran as fast as he could into the distance.

   "Cough cough" Da Liu, who was choked by the raised dust, said, "What's wrong with Dabai? What are you doing running so fast?" The other

   team members looked at each other. It must be that Tian Meizi and the captain had something to do, but Dabai ran away long ago. They couldn't keep up, but when they looked back at Dahui who continued to follow them, they felt that maybe Tian Meizi and the captain asked Dabai to do a little favor. With the terrifying strength of my sister and my team leader, if they can't handle it, these little shrimps of mine used to make up the number of people.

   Tian Yuerong then approached the small pond. The spirit network showed that there were some small red dots inside. There should be a few zombie fish here. Based on the principle that zombies are the biggest enemy of human beings, she still raised her right hand and counted A water arrow rushed towards the position of the red dots in the water, and silently killed all the zombie fish stained with the second level. A few streaks of black blood appeared in the already stinking water, becoming It was even more fishy.

   If the zombie lord in the hospital evolved so quickly because he absorbed a lot of zombie crystal nuclei, then what about the dead zombie Elvis? What made it evolve so quickly? Sitting next to Jiang Yichen Tian Yuerong, who was waiting to understand, was thinking quickly. According to the theory of biological evolution, there should be something prompting it to speed up the evolution process. Could it be a kind of rare treasure? Thinking of this, Tian Yuerong couldn't help feeling excited , nonsense, if you meet a baby, aren't you excited? Can you blame our cute baby Rong?

   Finally, Dabai's figure appeared in front of her, and Tian Yuerong immediately assumed the stance of a landlord and Laocai.

   "Dabai, it's hard work after running half a town? Come on, Master needs your help with something." Dabai

   looked at Tian Yuerong who was smiling but harboring malicious intentions, and the little west wind in his heart kept blowing, "Okay, master, stop laughing like that, no one told you, are you so perverted? Tell me what's the matter." "

   Hehe, Dabai is the best." Tian Yuerong ignored Dabai's words Baiyan also decided not to blame Dabai for the contempt in his words, and immediately asked Dabai to use his incomparable sense of smell and the natural sense of animals to sense if there is the same thing here.

   "Master, do you mean that there are any treasures here?" Dabai immediately became energetic when he heard this, looking for treasures or something, just thinking about it makes people excited.

   "Are you so excited? This treasure belongs to your master!" Understand that you are a wolf, please, let's not always act like dogs. Besides, you don't really think of yourself as a treasure hunting wolf, do you? Facing Dabai's little excitement, Tian Yuerong still despises Dabai's behavior of shining his eyes, it's so unreserved.

   The nerves in the nose immediately entered a tense mode, and Dabai kept sniffing around where the zombie Elvis was. After walking back and forth no less than ten times, he finally stopped in front of one of the rooms, with his nose pointing into the room. Moved, "Master, look what's in here?"

   Tian Yuerong asked Dabai to guard the unconscious Jiang Yichen, and pushed the door in. After a long time of idleness, the room was full of dust. This place is clearly the back kitchen of the cafeteria. No way, how could the treasure be here? There are rotten fruits and vegetables everywhere, and there is a rotten smell everywhere. How did Dabai smell this place? Is it because of the smell here? Choked her to death, since She dug out a mask in the space and put it on, Tian Yuerong stepped on the ground with no debris carefully, and turned around at random, dazed, her head was slightly dizzy for a while, this could not be caused by the lack of oxygen in this room Bar. Just as he was about to go out to find Dabai to settle the score, when he turned around, there was actually a reflective thing under the storage table.

   She quickly squatted down, suppressed her nausea and pulled out all the pots and frames that were in front of her, and she saw a big knife covered with rust appearing in front of her eyes. Tian Yuerong couldn't help stretching out her hand to hold it in her hand. It was full of weight, and looked like a samurai sword, but it was an authentic Tang sword. She was not very good at antiques, so she couldn't tell what was real. False, but when her consciousness touched the body of the knife, she was immediately fascinated by the spirit of the knife that emanated from it. The soul of the knife is invisible and intangible. It really exists. Only a really good knife and a knife with a story can have a soul of the knife. However, the soul of this knife seems to be in a state of confusion, but it still makes Tian Yuerong see When it came to follow the former master to fight the South and the North, it was full of vigor, and it also had the downcast burial when it was abandoned by the master.

   Its owner is a real general and an unfavored prince. In order to prove his ability to the world, he fought on the battlefield and was invincible. In the end, he chose to seal the knife and retire in order to be with his beloved forever. It was buried forever in the bottom of the water. It has been washed by the brilliance of the sun and the moon for thousands of years at the bottom of the cold water, which removed the hostility from its body, and instead enabled it to open up its spiritual wisdom. Fortunately, although it is in a daze, it still knows how to absorb the aura of heaven and earth, and gradually formed a knife. soul.

   This small town may be the place where the prince Fengdao retreated back then. Later, someone discovered its existence inadvertently, but it was covered with rust, and he couldn't see what a precious sword should look like at all. That person is a chef in this hospital. This person likes fishing. Who would have thought that the fish would not be caught, but a knife would be caught instead. What he thought was something salvaged from the bottom of the water. It was either an antique or a murder weapon. Before it could be appraised, the end of the world came, and this precious sword was left here as a complete waste until she appeared.

   Of course, it's not a complete waste, at least it helped the zombie cat speed up its progress. A treasure like this that has opened its intelligence and has a soul is constantly absorbing the aura of the world, which also unintentionally helps the creatures around it absorb aura, otherwise why those celebrities would try to get it for themselves? A treasure, not only can reflect the value of oneself, but more importantly, it can help oneself get more.

   With a thought, Tian Yuerong entered the space with the treasured knife, carefully placed it flat on the table, and casually fetched a glass of spiritual spring water. The strong aura made the dazed soul of the knife hidden in the body of the knife ready to move, and it was trying to get out of it to taste the thing that it couldn't stop.

   Tian Yuerong rested her chin and watched curiously as a gas boy came out suddenly, and stretched out two chubby little hands towards the cup of spiritual spring. Huh, there is no entity yet? She mischievously pushed the cup of spiritual spring farther away, but the male doll couldn't reach it, but was farther away from the delicious food, and put his retracted little hand in his mouth, crooked The head seems very puzzled.

   It's so cute, Tian Yuerong was so cute all of a sudden, so she carefully touched the top of the male doll's head with her fingers, the male doll was startled, lifted up, saw her looking at her with a smile, looked at her curiously for a long time, and opened her eyes He opened his mouth and pointed to it with his finger, which meant that he was hungry.

   Tian Yuerong looked at his size, then took a few drops of spiritual spring water from the cup and dropped them into his little mouth. The boy was so happy that he smashed it vigorously a few times, and then touched his bulging belly Returned to the sword.

   In just a few breaths of time, the rust on the knife body disappeared without a trace, revealing its original face, with a cold light everywhere, extremely cold, Tian Yuerong looked at the magic knife that changed drastically in the blink of an eye, and there were some I can't adapt, what's the situation, how can such a cool and explosive sword have a cute, cute and silly sword soul?

one hundred and thirty-seven. The contrast between the dullness and cuteness of the sword soul
 The stuffed boy seemed to have fallen into a deep sleep, and Tian Yuerong stepped out of the space. ?Huo Ranwen??? Dabai dutifully guarded Jiang Yichen's side, seeing that he showed no sign of waking up, he had no choice but to wrong him.

   Dabai's current body is already very huge. It is an exaggeration to say that it is about the same as a full-grown cow, but it is definitely much bigger than a calf. It is not difficult to carry Jiang Yichen. Even so, they are still faster than the scheduled time. If it's late, all the comrades-in-arms are here, waiting for them.

   "Captain, what's wrong with the captain?" Several team members saw Jiang Yichen lying on Dabai's body from a long distance away.

   "He's injured. I checked and he's almost recovered, but he hasn't woken up yet." When Tian Yuerong faced tense and concerned faces, he suddenly felt pressured, and the guilt in his heart felt uncontrollable. Out.

   "Since the captain is injured, let's rest in the town for the night." Zhuang Dong suggested.

   "Okay, let's do it this way." Tian Yuerong thought the same in his heart, the town has been cleaned up, and Jiang Yichen needs a quiet and safe environment to rest for a while.

   Affected by Jiang Yichen's injury, the atmosphere in the team was very solemn. Although Tian Yuerong knew in his heart that he was fine, but affected by the tense atmosphere of everyone, he still unconsciously became worried. It was just her and him in the room, put both hands on his palms, closed eyes and slowly tried to perceive the aura in Jiang Yichen's body, as soon as she entered, she was accepted by his aura without any rejection, Thinking about it, whether he is conscious or not, he has no defense against himself. This makes Tian Yuerong feel a very warm feeling in his heart. It's good to be trusted so unreservedly.

   The healing power moved forward little by little along with his breath, and various lesions in his body gradually appeared in front of her. Some of them were old diseases before the end of the world, such as this scar. The injury suffered during the mission, on the surface, seems to have healed, but in fact, the damage in the body has not fully recovered, Tian Yuerong slowly followed the meridians here, opened up the blocked blood vessels, and let the blood go through the skin clean out. After checking his whole body, she was already dripping with sweat, and her whole body was drenched, as if she had just been fished out of the water. There were too many such hidden wounds on his body, and it took too much energy to deal with them. This process was too long, and her spirit was always tense, and she didn't dare to be distracted for a moment. In fact, during this period, the comrades in arms came in and went out, and they knew that she was treating their captain because of her concentrated appearance. Everyone left quietly without disturbing her, but everyone was grateful to her and did not Because Jiang Yichen was injured, he blamed her.

   Maintaining a high-intensity posture for a long time, Tian Yuerong was so tired that she couldn't even lift her arms. She managed to bring out a glass of spiritual spring water from the space, and forced herself to drink a few sips. The spiritual energy immediately nourished her body and let her Finally able to catch my breath. Just when she was about to enter the space and change clothes, Jiang Yichen opened his eyes.

   "Rongrong, are you alright?"

   "You're awake!"

   The two said the first sentence almost at the same time, but they were both concerned about each other's words. After a while, they laughed together again.

   "I'd better change my clothes first." Although Tian Yuerong was too tired to move, her body was really wet and uncomfortable, so she went directly into the space in front of Jiang Yichen, and took out a set of men's camouflage uniforms and handed them to Jiang Yichen. he.

   Jiang Yichen stared blankly at Tian Yuerong who suddenly disappeared, and didn't react until there was an extra set of clothes in his arms. When he came to his senses, he didn't feel well at all. It's not that he didn't think that Rongrong's space could be entered before, but watching her suddenly disappear from his eyes like this, he still felt very disappointed. Does this mean that if the two of them quarrel in the future, or if he makes her unhappy, she will disappear like this, and the place where she disappears is something that I can't reach in my life. Thinking of this, I can't help feeling Sour, then Major General Jiang set iron rules for himself: 1, Rong Rong is right in everything. Second, don't quarrel with Rong Rong. Three, do whatever Rong Rong says, and never make her angry. 4. Please abide by the above rules.

   Comrade Tian Yuerong never imagined that this later loyal dog husband would be so brainwashed by her.

   When Tian Yuerong came out after taking a bath and changing clothes, Jiang Yichen also changed her clothes. Eating the apple that Rongrong just took out from the space, Jiang Yichen felt extremely happy. He checked his body just now, and it is much stronger than before, and many of his original problems have all healed. He thought of his pale face when he just woke up, and the state of weakness in his whole body, so he understood These are all thanks to Rong Rong, especially after hearing her say that he absorbed the sixth-level crystal nucleus, it directly sweetened his heart. Why do you feel that today's apples are so sweet? Jiang Yichen is well, the

   team The air pressure in the room returned to the normal state, and today’s harvest was good, Liu waved his hand, and several bags of vacuum-packed sauced beef appeared on the dining table, "Hey, to celebrate the recovery of the captain, today Let's add some food to the brothers."

   "Oh, Big Liu, I thought you had already got the true biography of the big man, and the incomparable picker is so generous?" "That's right, why didn't you say

   he was so picky before ? What about it?"

   "Big Liu? I used to pick, but now it's even worse. It's really healthier."

   Facing the big guy's joke, Big Liu "hummed" twice, "Forget it, I still have I was thinking of sending carrots to each of you, so forget it this time."

   "Carrot? Big Liu, we were wrong, you picked it for us all." "

   Yes, yes, yes, it is indeed for us."

   Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen sat quietly at the other end of the table, watching the big guy bustle Nao Nao didn't speak, but under the table, he held her hand tightly, firmly, and didn't relax. She moved a few times but didn't pull it out, and then stopped moving, letting him hold it. Don't you just hold hands? Don't they hold hands less before?

   Da Liu found a small bag of green radishes from the space. The dried radish is also a delicacy in the mouth of the soldiers. How many people can't even eat this? Even in the base, it is only those with high levels of abilities, who can obtain more crystal cores and have the ability to earn points. Buy a few and try them out.

   "Brother Chen, is there any fruit in my space? Can you take it out?" Tian Yuerong approached Jiang Yichen and whispered, oh, it's really tangled, they often secretly eat fruit, although he never asked, but faced with These lovely comrades-in-arms, she is really uneasy.

   Jiang Yichen knew her concerns, he wanted to make his comrades eat better, but he also didn't want people to think that she had a lot of good things and arouse others' greed. He was sure that his comrades were all good, but their What about his family? Who can guarantee that these people will not lose themselves in front of materials? Many things cannot stand the test. He is used to too many betrayals and lies. A lie needs more lies to cover up. Why do you feel better?

   "Do you still have long-lasting fruits like apples and oranges?" Jiang Yichen asked after thinking about it.

   Tian Yuerong understood what he meant as soon as she heard it, and nodded with a smile, are you kidding me? At the beginning, she collected a whole boat full of supplies to be sent to Little R. On that boat, except for seafood, there were fruits and vegetables.

   With a wave of the little hand, a small colored box appeared on the table, and the bright red pattern on it was reflected in everyone's eyes, *Apple.

Chapter 138. Successfully Recognizing the Lord and the Bright Moon
 The expected scramble did not occur, Tian Yuerong received Qi Qi's attention instead, saying that she couldn't adapt to a dozen big men with tears in their eyes, even though she had already experienced n games. ? ? ???

   "What are you stunned for? Just take what sister-in-law gave you!" Jiang Yichen's sudden words startled Tian Yuerong. Although everyone in the base knew their relationship, the window paper was still there Well, this time it's all right, not only did it get pierced all at once, but it was also done in front of so many people. No matter how calm and expressionless she was, Tian Yuerong, this time she was also flushed, unable to speak out of embarrassment.

   Jiang Yichen is actually not having a good time now, but his long-term habitual facial paralysis in front of the soldiers makes it impossible to see his nervousness at this moment, his heart is beating non-stop at this moment, he really wants to press it with his hands I'm afraid that the girls around me will find out his uneasiness. Yes, he is uneasy. Although the two people's boyfriend and girlfriend status are set, but I always feel that there is still a step to go. No, I haven't received a certificate. Forgive an older person The shy heart of a young man with 0 love experience.

   "Thank you sister-in-law!" At the critical moment, Da Liu was clever, and smiled and took the apple box back to the team members.

   It was only then that everyone came to their senses, and each of them approached with a smile on their faces, and kept saying "Thank you sister-in-law"!

   This is the captain they know, he does things cleanly, and never drags his feet when it's time to start. Once she calls "sister-in-law", Tian Meizi can no longer escape. The captain is worthy of being a role model for us to learn from, and we guys will have to do the same when we meet cute little girls in the future.

   But Apple, my sister-in-law is really awesome. My boss is already very good, and the sister-in-law my boss finds is also so good. How can we feel so comfortable as team members? It really makes us team members feel so good about our future life. Could it be so bright?

   "Well, I want to go out for a walk." Faced with the gossiping eyes of his comrades all the time, Tian Yuerong was a little restless.

   "Well, that, let's go out together to get some air." Jiang Yichen replied with a blank expression.

   Then Da Liu and the others watched helplessly as the captain, whom they regarded as a model just now, followed his sister-in-law out of the house in a daze. Can you have a happy little love?

   The cold wind outside the house blows the two first love men and women who are warmer and warmer back to reality. There is nothing embarrassing about it. I have also led her, and even lived together at night, although it was all about love, it was only about courtesy. Facing the girl he loves the most, Jiang Yichen has an almost obstinate persistence in this aspect, and he can bear it hard every time. What he wants is her absolute willingness, and what he wants is justifiable intimacy, although this is in the last days .

   The two looked at each other speechlessly but couldn't help smiling, Jiang Yichen touched the top of her head, the soft hair made his heart tender, the sun in the sky tried its best to bring the last bit of energy to the lovers before going down the mountain. Light, illuminating their hearts to each other.

   After a while, she slapped herself on the forehead with an "ouch", and Tian Yuerong suddenly remembered the precious sword she had forgotten in the space. Flipping her little hand, a brand-new Tang knife with a cold light appeared in her hand.

   "Brother Chen, Nuo, this is the treasured sword that allows the zombie cat to upgrade quickly. In fact, the Elvis Presley is also touched by this treasure island." Jiang Yichen couldn't help picking up the knife, and the whole blade was against him

   . It’s just right whether it’s long or not short. After waving a few movements at will, you can feel the vibration caused by the blade cutting through the air. This is definitely a peerless sword, even if it’s not inferior to those handed down swords He, Jiang Yichen, is not short-sighted, and he has seen many treasures, so he is sure that this knife is extraordinary.

   "I think you use it quite well, how about it, why don't you thank me?" Seeing that he liked this knife very much, Tian Yuerong couldn't help but feel relieved.

   "Give it to me? No, no, no, this knife is extremely sharp, you should take it." A good weapon in the last days is just a weapon, it is the cost of saving lives at critical moments, Jiang Yichen refused without thinking.

   "But my knife skills are not as good as yours. And there are several tungsten-titanium alloy steel knives in the space. Besides, the original owner of this knife is a prince. Doesn't it suit you well?" For Jiang Yichen, he naturally didn't allow him to evade, after thinking for a while, he continued, "The owner of this knife has killed many people with it, but fortunately those people are the ones who should be killed. The aura is very heavy, and although it has been purified after thousands of years of precipitation and washing, it still has a somewhat murderous aura, and I think it matches your current aura just right." In peacetime, Jiang Yichen and the others were performing special missions

   . They have seen blood, and after the end of the world, they are the ones who charge the most. In addition, the people he killed were all the most evil people in the world, and they were all people with numerous murders, so justice and murderousness are in his hands. The body is well balanced and integrated, which is very similar to this knife, so he is the most suitable person for both him and Baodao.

   Seeing that he was still a little hesitant, "Brother Chen, this knife has a knife soul, why don't you let it choose by yourself." with their baby boy.

   "This is the soul of the sword?" Jiang Yichen pointed at the cloud of white mist that suddenly appeared above the body of the sword with some disbelief.

   Tian Yuerong tried her best to suppress the smile on the corner of her mouth, no one could believe that a precious sword with such a cold air would have such a cute and cute soul of the sword. "Yeah, this baby boy is cute, come on, let's say hello to uncle." The

   baby boy sucked with his left hand in his mouth, tilted his head and looked at the man in front of him, um, he looks good, comparable to his previous master , Temperament Well, although there is a bloody smell, it is still clean. It is very suitable for myself who has put down killing and stubbornness. The most important thing is that his eyes are very gentle, which makes him feel very warm. This will be a very good host. Right? And this man is similar to the woman who gave it the water with aura, not in appearance, but in the magnetic field and energy of the two people. If you recognize such a master, then in the future it will Will he be able to drink water with spiritual energy often? Thinking of this, he stretched out his little hand and made a gesture of begging for a hug in Jiang Yichen's direction.

   After the end of the world, the world has undergone earth-shaking changes, but this does not include the sword soul that should not exist in the world. The education he received told him that this is wrong, but what happened to the baby boy that appeared in front of him? I don’t blame Jiang Yichen Surprised, it was this angry boy who completely overturned his previous cognition. Under Tian Yuerong's urging, he still stretched out his hand, his big hands embraced the baby boy's two small hands, and a gust of air rose from the knife body in an instant, enveloping his whole body, and for a short while After being dizzy, a doll's voice sounded in his mind: "Hello, master."

   "Who? Who is talking?" Jiang Yichen asked in shock.

   "It's me. Didn't the master just conclude a contract with him?" There was a hint of displeasure in the voice? Could it be that the master doesn't like me? "Soul of the sword?

   That male doll?"

   "Yes, yes." The voice He became happy, "I am the soul of Mingyue Dao."

   "Mingyue Dao? Is this the name of this sword?" Jiang Yichen picked up the treasured sword and looked at it carefully.

   "That's right, Mingyue Knife, I was formed by absorbing the essence of the sun and the moon, so the knife is named Mingyue. As for the previous name, it was too hostile, so I don't mind mentioning it." Jiang Yichen looked at the boy's face with a smile It's very funny.

   Tian Yuerong saw the cold light flickering on the knife body, then the original handwriting gradually disappeared, and two temporarily new traditional characters "Mingyue" appeared, and he knew it was done. The knife soul had successfully recognized Jiang Yichen as the master, and immediately replaced Jiang Yichen When I was happy, I thought that the soul of the sword was a difficult one, but who knew it was so practical. Don't look at his stupid and cute little doll on the surface, who knows if it's a trick, now that he recognizes the master, she will be completely at ease, and the one who recognizes the master will live and die with the master, and will never betray , otherwise the spirit and soul will be wiped out, completely dissipated between heaven and earth.

Chapter 139. A tire blowout in the middle of a robbery
?Genius One Second Remembers "→ Net." to provide you with wonderful novels to read.

  Early the next morning, after they simply finished their breakfast, the group of people drove to several nearby villages to search, and all the zombies they encountered were almost surrounded by Jiang Yichen alone, oh, and in his hands. The bright moon knife he is holding.

  At the beginning of the conversation, Mingyue was very dissatisfied that the master used him to chop those ugly creatures, not to mention the stinking ones, and his appearance was so ugly, how could this suit him who was so cool, cute and beautiful, but the master didn't care about him Protesting against those creatures was a burst of hacking and hacking. He had no choice but to follow his master's wishes, especially when he found that these strange creatures had a dark aura on them, so he worked harder. This dark aura not only has It damages the righteousness of the world, and it is easy to cause harm to the human body. He can't let his master get hurt, and he finally understands why after he was lifted up, no matter how hard he tried, he still couldn't get out of his body. It turned out that his energy had no chance Being sucked away by a strange cat for no reason, every time he thinks of this, he feels extremely sick, thinking that he was a dignified sword soul, but was actually sucked by a beast, how can he not be angry, that beast was sucked by two If a master is killed, then he can vent his anger on you fellows.

  So all the people saw Jiang Yichen's great power, the Tang knife in his hand never stopped, with a light swipe, the heads of several zombies moved. Seeing how fast he swung the knife, it gave people a feeling The feeling of becoming one with this knife, even Tian Yuerong, who knew it in advance, was amazed.

  "Captain, this knife of yours is so powerful, can you let us touch it?" Xiao Ji leaned forward, why didn't he find out that the captain had such a good knife before, the captain looked so cool just now .

  "Want to touch?" Jiang Yichen looked at more than a dozen pairs of big eyes, and lightly stroked the body of the knife to calm Mingyue's restlessness, "I can only see, not touch." Just kidding, Mingyue almost rioted just now, It's still screaming in his head right now.

  "Master, don't let them touch it. It's too disrespectful. I think my sword, Mingyue, has status. How can anyone touch it?" Then he turned to a low voice, "Besides, it belongs to the public. There is something good to touch. If you want to touch, you have to find a girl to touch, reject them, and reject them quickly."

  Jiang Yichen was taken aback, what are these excuses? No wonder Mingyue has been working hard to lean towards Rongrong after recognizing his master yesterday. He thought that Mingyue knew his intentions and wanted to have a good relationship with Rongrong, but who knew that this guy was actually With a small sex knife, I still want to find a girl to touch, so I want to make him beautiful! Then he said loudly to Xiao Ji and the others, "Forget it, since you want to touch it, I'll let you play with it. But you must pay attention to safety!" To make you feel awkward and not let you know who

  is the master, you I don't know why this flower is so red. Jiang Yichen stingily handed the screaming Mingyue to his comrades, while he turned to Tian Yuerong to curry favor with his future wife.

  Of course Tian Yuerong didn't know these things, she was very happy for Jiang Yichen to have this assistant, judging from the situation of cleaning up the zombies just now, Jiang Yichen really is the best partner with Ming. But when Mingyue returned to Jiang Yichen's hands, she saw Mingyue's protest, "Too bullying Dao, too bullying Dao, woohoo, the master is a bad person." Jiang Yichen was also extremely embarrassed, although Rong

  Rong I couldn't hear what Mingyue was saying, but Mingyue wiped her tears again, pointing at him and pointing at her comrades, if this is unclear, let Rongrong tell him that he bullied him.

  Mingyue recognizes him as the master, and only Jiang Yichen can hear what he said. Tian Yuerong, who is the gift of spiritual water, can still see Mingyue's divine body, but can't hear what he said, but this does not hinder the relationship between Mingyue and Tian Yuerong. In daily communication, two-and-a-half gestures and half-guessing can often get the same meaning. In the end, Jiang Yichen comforted Mingyue with kind words and threats, she's a petty one, but it can't cure you.

  "Report, Captain, there are people in the town ahead!" Jin Jin and others who went to investigate came back to report.

  "Is there anyone alive?" Da Liu asked.

  "Yes, and there are some simple roadblocks at the entrance to the town. Changqing and I were afraid of alarming them, so we didn't dare to approach them." Jin Jin took a sip of water, and then said, oh my god, they are dying of thirst.

  As soon as everyone heard that it was a human gathering place, they were not very interested. Now the living people outside are not of the little white rabbit. They are all wolfer than the big bad wolf. They just know that they have enough to eat Well done, all of them have red faces, and they are typical big fat sheep in the eyes of those people. They are not afraid of force, but they still feel tired psychologically.

  "Captain, let's forget about it. Let's change the place. Since it's a small gathering area, all the supplies inside must have been confiscated." Yuan Liang suggested. In fact, what he wanted to say was that since there was no money to fish, Captain, let's stay out of those troubled waters.

  Jiang Yichen was not too willing to conflict with these small bases, after all, it would be bad if people misunderstood that the western base was strong enough to confiscate them. So their team turned to another small town called Taoyuan.

  The distance between these towns is not too far, and they are distributed in a triangle shape. No matter which two towns, the distance between them is about the same. A few people came, dressed in ragged clothes like beggars, and the unkempt ones could hardly see their faces clearly.

  Haozi, who was driving, turned a blind eye. When the car was approaching them, it slowed down slowly. Just when those people thought it was about to stop, Haozi stepped on the accelerator and turned the steering wheel to the left twice, and the car passed them. He drove past at a high speed, "I still want to lie to grandpa and me with this acting skills, I'm a little tender." Haozi complained while driving.

  Just those few people could tell at a glance that they were blocking the road, and their expressions were obviously panicked. A fleeting figure. But it didn't take long for Haozi to be happy, the tire on one side suddenly suffocated, and the car began to tilt to one side.

  Junka was forced to stop and refused Tian Yuerong's request to get off the car. Ying Ying, Zhuang Dong, and Xiao Ji were also arranged to disappear immediately. In the seat, he didn't get out of the car, and he didn't even take out the car key.

  Da Liu found a tire from the space in the carriage, Jin and the others quickly unloaded the damaged tire, only then did they realize that the tire was punctured by several steel nails, but there was no tire on the road. Steel nails, Jin Jin didn't sense the presence of steel nails around here, so it's strange, how did these steel nails get stuck in the tires?

  Just as the car was parked for a while, a few people who were teased before caught up , this time they did not pretend to be poor, but came by car.

  Looking at the two cars approaching rapidly in the distance, Da Liu and the others stood up quickly, just blocking the new tire that had already been replaced.

  "What's wrong with you guys? But the tire is blown?" The man who came down first straightened his crumpled suit, gloating that he didn't stop the car before, so it's all right now. Forgive me in this world, you can't find a place to repair the tire.

  "Brothers, what do you mean by this?" Da Liu raised his eyelids and said unhurriedly.

  "It's nothing interesting. I just saw your car parked here. You must be in trouble. We're kind enough to see if we can help." The man didn't mind Liu's attitude at all, and still smirked.

  "It's not necessary. It's not a big deal for such a trivial matter." Seeing how fake you are when you smile, it's really ugly.

  "Hehe, we are all human beings, so we should help each other. From my point of view, your car is basically scrapped. Anyway, you can't take much of the supplies on the car. It's a pity to throw it here. Why don't we take it over? In this way, everyone is doing good deeds." For mobile phone users, please browse w reading for a better reading experience.

one hundred and forty. Too thick-skinned to prepare for battle
? Hearing this, Da Liu's eyelids finally lifted again. Oh my god, there is someone thicker than him. It's a pity that the captain didn't get out of the car. Otherwise, he should really let the captain see what is thick-skinned? People really know how to justify themselves. I didn’t say anything here. They collected more than half of the supplies in the car when they came up. What’s more, they said it was a nice thing. What is accumulating virtue and doing good deeds? Doing other things, what the fuck is doing is a big thing of accumulating virtue and doing good deeds! Trying hard to suppress the anger rising in my heart, I muttered three times, "I am a man of culture, I am a man of culture, I am a man of culture щww..lā" before continuing, "I don't know what to say. , do you figure it out first or pretend to be confused? What do you mean we can’t take these materials with us? So you made the steel nails on our tires?” “You’re welcome, I’m sorry for the steel nails

  . One of his subordinates slipped his hands a little bit, hehe, forgive me!" The man said, while gesturing to the people around him, "What are you still standing there for, why don't you help my brother and move all the things from the car. "

  The men behind him immediately stepped forward, with a look of poverty, "Boy, why don't you hurry up and get out of the way, our brother Kai is kind, and let you all pack up and go, don't be ignorant, be careful and stay for a while." Leave all of you here!"

  Da Liu and the others were about to be laughed at by these people, what's the situation, the robbery was still very righteous, "According to what you said, we still have to thank you?" "Why

  ? Now, don’t you agree? Try it!” A thin and small man stepped forward, his face was cold and expressionless, and his eyes stared at them with a cold light.

  Yuan Liang's heart moved, just by looking at this man's appearance, he could tell that this group of people were masters who killed without blood, so he had to be extra careful. The comrades-in-arms winked at each other, and the tacit understanding of fighting for many years made the big guys understand each other that this matter cannot be good today.

  The thin man saw that no one bought his account, the anger in his eyes became heavier. Brother Kai had been inkling with them for a long time just now, so he should let these people have a taste of their power. When he moved his hand, a black air burst out Come out, turn into an air sword and go straight to Liu.

  Yuan Liang quickly formed a wooden shield firmly in front of Da Liu. The moment the air sword met the wooden shield, it was as if sulfuric acid had been poured on it, emitting white smoke of "sizzling". A small hole was corroded. His heart sank, it's no wonder this group of people are so arrogant, a mere second-level supernatural being is so powerful, one level worse than himself, and still destroys his wooden shield, he wants to do it in front of everyone Take a good look at your wooden shield to see if something went wrong.

  Brother Kai was obviously also very surprised. They are well aware of the supernatural powers of the thin and small men, and they usually use them as their big killers. They are all magic weapons to defeat the enemy. Simple, that's why they were allowed to take away some supplies, that's why they took the lead in using this big killer, just to let them get out of trouble, and now that such a small hole was made out, he was in a bad mood instantly, and at the same time I also started to regret in my heart, did he shouldn't offend this group of people?

  Sitting in the car, Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen have been observing. When Tian Yuerong saw the thin man's ability, Tian Yuerong knew that it was related to Dabai's corruption. The dark system with the same sexual ability attribute, this kind of ability is quite rare, I didn't expect to meet one here.

  "Dabai, prepare to help, be careful of that man's black mist, and don't let others find out!" Due to the special nature of the dark power, Tian Yuerong finally decided to let Dabai take action, but he couldn't let them find out, who knows that the other party still Do you have any other cards?

  Dabai quietly got out of the front of the car, got under the car, lay down quietly, and waited for the best opportunity.

  Outside the carriage, the two sides continued to confront each other. Brother Kai stared at them for a long time, and his mind was also spinning rapidly. He was really unwilling to let go like this, but the opponent was obviously stronger than the other side, and he couldn't take it if he bumped head-on. What's the benefit, and finally smiled reluctantly, "Since the brothers don't need to help, then let's go first. Brothers, let's go." When the few

  people around heard it, even if they didn't want to, they were still very obedient He followed Brother Kai back to his car, and the two cars left as quickly as when they came.

  "What's going on? Just left like this?" Da Liu really didn't understand, these people just left like this, they are so practical?

  Yuan Liang put back the wooden shield in his hand. Damn, this thing made him feel very uncomfortable. He can still feel the coolness brought by the air sword hitting the wooden shield just now. Just like that person, cold and cold.

  Jiang Yichen summoned Shadow and the others back, "I think this group of people is not simple, everyone be careful, they won't let it go."

  Since they left, Tian Yuerong separated a trace of divine sense to lock them tightly, not afraid of the enemy's mighty force, I'm afraid that if the enemy is educated, that brother Kai will not only be able to bend and stretch, but will immediately dodge if he can't beat him, they will definitely have a second move.

  "This should be a dark element, the same attribute as Dabai." Faced with the doubts of his comrades about this black energy, Tian Yuerong did not hide it much. How much you wake up can attract some attention, and you can try to avoid being hurt in actual combat.

  It was still early, and as usual, they must continue on their way, but now that they are being missed by others, they have to put on a show, so they only walked a short distance, and found a road not far from the road. When he was in a small village, Jiang Yichen decided to stop to rest.

  Dabai Dahui was sent out to the village to be in charge of the security outside the village, while Tian Yuerong arranged Xiaohua in front of the house. The roots of the flowers were buried in the soil, so he coquettishly asked her for some healing water, "Master, hurry up, I want water, Xiaohua It needs energy."

  The healing water flowed out from her fingers, and the small flowers grew crazily at a speed visible to the naked eye, and the originally short vines grew rapidly as if they had taken a growth agent, and did not stop until they spread to the roof , the small flowers also moved to the top, swinging gently against the wind, as if enjoying the caress of the sun and wind.

  "Our boss is perverted, and my sister-in-law is also perverted. I didn't expect that even pets are so perverted." Da Liu looked at the very humane little flower and shook his head. He always forgot that this world has become a mythical world. .

  With the monitoring of the two wolves and one flower, the soldiers still consciously arranged the night duty, born in sorrow and died in peace. On this point, they have more insights than others.

  And the two cars that Tian Yuerong had been following finally stopped when they were about to drive out of the range of her mental network, and they stopped there quietly, and the people in the cars didn't make any sound, as if there were such two cars there in the first place. A car, as if there was no one in the car.

  Comrades should still go door to door to collect supplies, collect supplies, and clean up zombies if they need to clean up. In short, they are not affected by the upcoming battle at all, so what should they do? Tian Yuerong excused going to bed early and didn't even eat dinner He went back to the room, locked the doors and windows and got into the space.

  First, she killed all the chickens, ducks, cattle and sheep that had grown to maturity and stagnated with her mind and stored them in the basement. Then she found the wild boars that had been put in in the mountain forest. The growth stage had also stagnated for a long time. Unceremoniously turned all the wild boars into pork and stored them neatly, leaving only a few piglets for breeding, as well as shrimps, crabs, fish, etc. in the mini oceans and lakes, Empty them all, too, to give them enough space for them to continue growing. Tian Yuerong is very busy, busy harvesting all the food grown on the black soil and planting it again. Her comfortable life makes her almost forget that a more difficult year after the end of the world is about to begin. When there is less, when more materials are rotten and deteriorated in vain, when humans have not discovered a large area of edible mutated plants, and when the land cannot be replanted, the only remaining humans will face a greater test. Even if she has such a reversible space, she is not sure that she can afford a base.

  PS: I'm going to meet someone looking for trouble again.

  Speaking of which, Yang Yang always feels that there shouldn’t be so many people looking for trouble in this world.

  After all, those who can survive must not be particularly stupid and sweet,

  but as I write, I don’t know why and write another troublemaker,

  embarrassing .

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.5K 109 7
A Weilan collaboration. Warning: This work is from a collection of lunatics... I mean talented writers, wonderful betas, and myself. Each one of us w...
15.1K 187 12
After waking up, the fair and beautiful Ye Zhi turned into a miserable female supporting role in a period novel. In the original text, she is the st...
21.6K 274 54
末世重生之带着全村来种田 The end of the world is coming, there are no zombies, there are only volatile extreme weather and family strife, human beings can only l...
139K 6.9K 61
══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════ "Do you want to become a swan?" "..." "A what?" A typical person being transmigrated into a novel is one thing, but turning into a...