Desires

By mastikhor551

Krysten, a trained assassin is searched by Aaron, the badass cop who desires to kill her. One night, they met... More

Disclaimer
Author's Note
Prologue
1. Aaron, The Bastard
2. The Mission
3. They Met
4. The One Night Stand
5. Vow To Kill
6. The Hatred
7. Resistance
8. One True Love
9. It's Complicated
10. Fire
11. Feelings
12. Killing Kills
13. Love or Betrayal?
14. The Revelation
15. Compulsion
16. The truth
17. Evil Motives
18. Killer
19. He Killed Her?

20. The End

22 5 0
By mastikhor551

As soon as Usman heard Aaron's cry, he immediately turned towards Krysten just to witness her bleed badly.

"NOOO," he cried out. At that moment, Aaron pushed Usman and immediately rushed towards Krysten, holding her in his arms.

"You can feed her your blood at this moment. She will die but will die with vampire blood in her system, so she will be in transition. She will then wake up to be a vampire and then you both can live happily ever after. I have no intention of separating two people who are each other's one true love," Daniel spoke calmly.

Aaron heard Daniel and due to the fear of losing Krysten, he was about to feed her his blood but then, he paused as he remembered something.

"Promise me, Aaron, you won't ever think of turning me into a vampire. I know you love me and you want to spend an eternity with me, but I don't want to be the only creature I hate the most. I don't wanna be a vampire. I don't wanna be the creature who killed my parents," Krysten words echoed in his mind.

Aaron immediately paused, he held her tightly and started to cry. Daniel was shocked by Aaron's reaction. "Aaron, what are you thinking? Turn her, save her from this beast and live happily ever after. Have your one true love with you. You have served us for more than three hundred years, I am giving you your shot at happiness, have it. Protect her from Usman's evil Intentions," Daniel spoke.

"I can't," Aaron cried, "I can't turn her. The only thing she wanted is that she doesn't want to be a vampire at any cost," he yelled. He looked at Daniel who seemed to feel regret about what he did.

"You loved someone na? She got killed by your brother. Why didn't you saved her or turned her into a vampire? Because you loved her enough to respect her decisions, am I right Daniel?" Aaron asked finally looking at Daniel.

Daniel couldn't say anything more, he felt whatever Aaron was feeling right now so he bent his head and looked towards the ground. Guilt engulfed him and he started to understand whatever he did was wrong.

Sam on the other hand was getting frustrated after seeing this. "Aaron," he shouted. "You love her na, why would you let her die then? Feed her your blood, save her, does it matters that she remains a vampire or a human?" He asked.

"It matters," Aaron sobbed, "to love someone, the first thing you need to do is respect the other person's choice and decisions."

Sam went quiet as he heard those words.

On the other hand, Usman was feeling extremely angry as he looked at the scenery. "All this melodrama, it's too much. Aaron, save her, feed her and I will make sure that she remains human. I will find a witch and will treat her. So for fuck's sake, save her," he shouted.

This was the time when Sam understood everything. The fact that he was on the wrong side, the fact that he misunderstood love, the fact that he became selfish, the fact that somehow he is responsible for the condition of Krysten, the fact that if somebody is wrong here, it's none other than Usman. It just took few words from Usman to understand it all.

"No, why would he? Why would he save her? So that you can sacrifice her later for your own benefits?" He immediately snapped at Usman.

"Yes, the reason she is born is just that I can do the sacrifice and become the king. I have strived two thousand years for that," Usman shouted.

"Well then, it's sad for you that your wish isn't going to be fulfilled," Sam shouted.

"Stop this bullshit," Usman shouted and walked towards Krysten.

That was the moment when Aaron looked at Krysten. She was taking her last breath as she was gasping and in complete pain. Aaron could feel the pain she was in. The amount of physical pain he felt was the same she was feeling right now and it was the same as the amount of emotional pain he felt.

"I am sorry, I couldn't protect you," Aaron cried as he held Krysten tighter in his arms. Krysten somehow opened her eyes and looked at him crying miserably. The thought that she is dying in the arms of her one true love and now she will finally be able to unite with her parents, gave her peace. And when she finally got the peace, she slowly closed her eyes, leaving the world for once and for all.

The moment Krysten took her last breath, Aaron felt immense pain. The pain he felt was unbearable for him. It was something that wasn't good for him because now his entire life was going to pass as he will keep on suffering. He was now incomplete, as a vampire, as a living being. But at this moment, all of it didn't bother him. The only thing which bothered him that he couldn't save her, he had to let her die and this pained him. He started to cry miserably.

The moment Usman saw Krysten dying, the realisation hit him that he won't be able to be the King of all supernatural creatures anymore. He won't be able to get the power he strived for anymore and so he panicked. He started to get maniac.

"No, this isn't possible," he shouted, "Krysten can't die. You guys fucking revive her, I don't know anything. I want to be the king of all supernatural beings. I want to make the entire world my slave. Fucking revive her at any cost," he yelled. The death of Krysten affected him so bad that it was now hampering his sanity. He was slowly losing it and turning mad. He couldn't accept the fact that she isn't anymore.

Daniel saw Usman's condition. He felt the pain Usman felt and that was the moment he understood that Usman was feeling an extreme amount of pain. He was receiving his Karma of torturing people for an eternity and now he was going on to be a maniac. He felt terrible after seeing his brother in this condition, but he somehow smiled thinking that this is his deserved punishment.

Aaron looked at Krysten's dead body. He was done sobbing and now he knew what he had to do to stop them. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and got out of his seat.

"Since you both are the oldest vampires, you guys might have an idea what happens when you kill a pair who is each other's, one true love. The amount of pain and torment you guys will feel?" Aaron spoke. Daniel looked at him as he got an idea about what was going to happen, while Usman wasn't in any condition to hear or react.

"Yeah, I lost Krysten, the love of my life, probably as a punishment for all the horrible things I have done in my life, most importantly killing her parents. But imagine how much pain you guys will feel when you will be tormented for killing a pair of one true love. Usman has got half of his punishment, of having evil motives and doing wrong to others. Daniel, you have started to receive your punishment of killing Krysten," Aaron spoke as he picked up a wooden stake and walked towards Usman.

"The king of vampires, the most powerful vampires of the world, will now be powerless, just because they killed a pair of one true love," Aaron spoke as he handed over the stake to Usman.

"Usman, I let Krysten die. Due to me, your only motive to live, your life is now in vain. So here, take this stake and kill me, punish me for killing your motive, for letting Krysten die," Aaron shouted.

Usman held the stake at the same moment and angrily glared at Aaron. He wasn't in any state to understand or do things and thus he was easily provoked by Aaron's words. He got angry. "You, you killed Krysten. You didn't save her. You deserve to die," Usman shouted and stabbed Aaron with the wooden stake right at his heart.

"NOO," Daniel shouted as Usman did that. The moment Aaron was stabbed, his body started stiffening and turning blue. He immediately fell on the ground, dead.

"What did you do, brother," Daniel cried the moment Aaron died while Usman and Sam stood there completely in shock.

Flashback

In the basement's room...

After Aaron has confessed everything and Krysten believed him, both of them sat quietly in the room.

"I am sorry, I killed your parents. I could do nothing. They are so powerful that I can't do anything," Aaron cried.

"But I have a plan," Krysten sighed, "we can punish them."

Aaron looked at Krysten in shock. "What are you saying?" He asked her.

Krysten took a deep breath and looked away.

"I had one motive in my life, to find out my parents killer and punish them and now when I know who killed my parents, how can I let go?" She spoke.

"What are you saying?" Aaron asked.

"Who said we can't kill Usman?" She looked at him.

"He is the king, how can we kill him?" He questioned.

"A person is considered as dead when his only motive to live is destroyed completely," she replied.

"What do you mean?" He immediately snapped.

"Usman wants to marry me and sacrifice me so that his only motive in life, to rule the entire world gets fulfilled. So what if we destroy his only motive of living?" She spoke.

"And how can we do that?" He asked.

"By killing me," she calmly replied.

Aaron was completely shocked when he heard that.

"What? No. You aren't doing any kind of stupidity. I will figure out a way to protect you from that sacrifice. You aren't going to die," he snapped as he looked at Krysten.

"The only way to protect me from the sacrifice is to let me die before the sacrifice," she yelled.

"What are you saying, Krysten?" Aaron panicked.

"Aaron, listen to me," she cupped his face, "you know, when my parents died, a part of me died with me. I didn't have the urge to live anymore, but then I found a motive in my life, punish the killer of my parents. And right now, the killer is happily planning against me and thinking about becoming the king of the whole world. For a second if I keep aside the fact that he killed my parents, the motive he has in his life, it's catastrophic. There is no way we can let him achieve that or else he will unleash hell on this planet, think about it," she spoke while he carefully listened to her.

"If at this moment, I sacrifice myself and die, think about the greater good it will do to the entire world. It will save everyone from Usman, it will prevent him from unleashing hell on this planet. Think about the greater good it will do, Aaron. My death will save millions of people and we can't ignore that," she optimistically spoke.

"But why you?" Aaron cried. "Because maybe God wanted this Assassin to be a hero," she replied with a smile. "We want to punish Usman, and the only way we can do that is stopping him from getting the only thing he wants. Understand this," Krysten spoke in a soft tone.

Aaron looked at her, the way her eyes sparkled as she spoke about sacrificing herself, the way she thought about the greater good of the world, the way she was optimistic about everything, he couldn't stop her. But he couldn't stop his tears as well. He broke down into tears and started to cry.

"I love you, Krysten," he cried. "I love you too," she replied softly and both of them went for a kiss. They kissed each other softly and passionately as they knew that it was going to be their last kiss. They weren't in any mood to let each other go.

Aaron's POV

You are going to sacrifice yourself to save the entire world, Krysten and for this, I couldn't feel more proud of you.

But I will have to punish them, I will have to punish them for the pain they gave me and they will be punished.

I am going to make them powerless, I am going to free all the vampires from their rule and I am going to give them an eternity of torment and pain. I am not saying you this, because the way I wanted to stop you from your sacrifice you would stop me from my sacrifice as well.

I will sacrifice myself, I will make them kill me as well. By doing this, they will be killing a pair who are each other's one true love. And killing such a pair makes the killer vampire the weakest vampire in this world and the pain both of the people had to suffer through before dying will be the pain the killer will suffer through for eternity.

This will be Usman and Daniel's punishment and this will be my redemption. I will sacrifice me and my desires to put fire on both of their DESIRES and end it forever.

POV Ends

Flashback Ends

And similarly, the dead bodies of the two lovers, Aaron and Krysten made sure that Usman can't rule over the world and make the world his slave and made both of the brothers the weakest vampires in this world from the strongest ones. Usman slowly loses his sanity due to the pain while Daniel felt an extreme amount of pain after killing Krysten.

Aaron and Krysten sacrificed themselves and their Desires so that they could stop Usman and Daniel from fulfilling their evil Desires. Their death made both of the lovers unsung heroes of this world, where one saved the world while the other punished the culprits.

And if the afterlife exists, Krysten will for sure unite with her parents and Aaron and live happily ever after. And if the afterlife doesn't exist, they for sure found peace as they fulfilled their Desires.

The End

Do drop a review on the book and shower your love by voting for the chapters, commenting and sharing the book with your friends☺️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 202K 78
"You told them you love me ,huh?" He asks with a raised eyebrows, jaw hardened and eyes narrowed at the shy girl he has hated all his life. She was a...
2.6K 421 20
Astrid Greene had been a fairly typical teenage girl; attending highschool, playing sports, and nightly family dinners. That all changed when a cloak...
31.4K 1.2K 50
When Lily and Jane go missing one night after a party, ex-cop Luke Carillo does whatever he can to try and find them. He ends up undercover on an isl...