Desires

By mastikhor551

Krysten, a trained assassin is searched by Aaron, the badass cop who desires to kill her. One night, they met... More

Disclaimer
Author's Note
Prologue
1. Aaron, The Bastard
2. The Mission
3. They Met
4. The One Night Stand
5. Vow To Kill
6. The Hatred
7. Resistance
8. One True Love
10. Fire
11. Feelings
12. Killing Kills
13. Love or Betrayal?
14. The Revelation
15. Compulsion
16. The truth
17. Evil Motives
18. Killer
19. He Killed Her?
20. The End

9. It's Complicated

10 2 0
By mastikhor551

Krysten entered her house and went straight towards the bathroom. She undressed herself and stood below the shower and closed her eyes. As the hot water droplets fell on her naked skin, she felt weird sensations. It felt like she was reliving Aaron's touch all over again. It made her feel good. It made her smile.

She didn't open her eyes after that, she just felt Aaron's presence, his touches on her body, his words, and everything else related to him. She felt extraordinary. The words of Aaron when he confessed that he can not resist her made her feel butterflies in her stomach, she felt kinda special, a feeling which she never felt in these past six years.

She thought she would never need this kind of feeling, her only motive in life would be just assassinating people and supernatural beings and having some wild sex. But the moment she felt that she felt vulnerable, and along with that vulnerable feeling, she felt beautiful. She felt like a woman who was desired, a woman who can make a man go on his knees without even doing much.

Krysten's POV

This is something I have never thought, will happen to me. I met him merely just 2 times and both of the times I felt an irresistible desire to have him. He felt the same and we both gave in to our desires. But what's this?

This is way too much weird. How can someone start to feel for someone so strongly just after two meetings? How can it be that?

That guy, Aaron, is my next target. I have been assigned to find out that he is a corrupt police officer or not and then kill him. And right now, I am having sex with him, desiring for him. He has straight in front confronted me that he feels something for me. He can not resist me. I have no idea, how to react to this man? How can I understand whatever the shit is going on?

And here I stand, under the shower, thinking about the guy, and even asking myself the same questions. Why am I feeling attracted to him? Why am I able to reciprocate to whatever he feels? Why am I just feeling like that? Why is this happening in such a way?

All this feels like it's going out of my hands, it's something that won't be under my composure any time soon. And I have no idea how to deal with all this shit.

POV Ends

Krysten was deeply indulged in the thoughts of Aaron. She was trying her best to figure it out what was happening to her and why was she behaving in such a way.

After spending an entire hour in the shower trying to figure it out what's happening, she finally got out of the shower and changed her clothes. After which she sat down in front of the mirror.

As soon as she saw herself in the mirror, she noticed something was different in her. She was glowing. Not only did she felt beautiful at that time, but she also looked beautiful as well. And that was the time, she gave up. She gave up thinking about all the complexities she thought about moments ago. And after that, she smiled. It was a warm, beautiful and heartfelt smile.

While she was completely lost in herself, that's when her phone rang, bringing her out from her thoughts. She immediately looked at her phone. It was Kevin. She picked up the call.

"Yup, Kev, say?" She spoke. "Kris, where are you again?" Kevin asked her. "In my second home, dumbo! Why are you so much concerned about me?" Krysten replied.

"Why wouldn't I? You haven't had sex in two days and you go maniac without sex," he flipped. "Who told you I am without sex, Kevin?" She rolled her eyes, "and secondly, I am right now at the sanest version I can ever be. So chillax, I am fine," she concluded.

"Are you sure?" he asked. "I am Kevin, be assured," she replied with a smile. "But why are you acting differently from the past two days Krysten? Like, you are putting yourself out from us, spending time with yourself and someone else I think. You never did that," he complained.

"I am not acting differently, Kevin," she immediately snapped. "Then?" He asked in a concerning tone. "Man, I have a mission to fulfil and for that, I have to study my target, and it takes fucking time. After that, I have to train, and after that, my body demands rest because I am just a simple human, not some kind of super soldier and shit," she almost yelled.

"Okay, okay, I understand, calm down," Kevin tried to calm her down. "I wasn't getting hyped up, Kevin, it was you who hyped me up. Stop thinking about me so much. I am just a colleague and a friend or a fuck buddy. I am not your girlfriend or the love of your life. Get that?" She spoke.

"Yeah, I get that," he agreed. "Good," she replied. "Good night," he wished her and then hung up the call.

"From when did he start caring about me so much?" Krysten thought as she kept the phone aside.

On the other side,

As Kevin kept his phone aside, he immediately rushed towards Sam and held his neck.

"You bastard, from the next time if you ask me to make a call to her and behave like a concerned and possessive boyfriend, then be rest assured that I will fucking kill you," he snapped.

"I am sorry, bro. I was just concerned for her," Sam tried to defend himself. "Dude, she is Krysten. She needs no concern. Let her be. It's not like you show her concern that she will fall in love with you," Kevin flipped.

"I know, but I do love her and so I will have to make efforts that will make her fall in love with me anyhow," Sam confessed. Kevin smiled listening to the words of Sam.

"Love doesn't work like that, my boy. You can fall for the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time, and no matter how much you try, there are always chances that the other person might not love you back," he spoke with a smile on his face.

The next morning,

Krysten, Sam and Kevin were waiting at the centre of a large playground.

"Man, who calls for training at 5:30 am in the morning. I needed to have my sleep," Kevin whined. "Shut up, Kevin. It's training and it's needed," Krysten replied rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, the most obedient student, Krysten. Why do you have to be so perfect?" Kevin asked? "Who said I am perfect, Kev?" She chuckled, "if I were perfect, then my boy, yesterday would have been the last day of Daniel's existence."

"You and your hate for vampires and corrupt cops," Kevin rolled his eyes. "Still a better story," Krysten winked and both the boys laughed.

That's when Daniel and the boss arrived.

"Good Morning, Students," the boss wished the three. "Good Morning, Sir," the three of them answered back. "So, from now Daniel will take over and will conduct your training, all the best," the boss wished and then walked out of there.

Krysten rolled her eyes as she saw Daniel while he smirked when he noticed that. "So, the first power of a vampire is always its super speed. Well, in reality, you can never go even 50 per cent close to their speed, but still, you can try. So that you can at least save yourself in a life and death situation," Daniel addressed.

"So students, Run, run at the highest speed you can run and run till your body gives up," he ordered and all the three students followed him.

They started to run around the ground while Daniel noticed them. On one hand, Kevin and Sam had started running at their full strength from the beginning, Krysten ran at a considerable speed, not utilizing her complete strength and this benefitted her. Sam and Kevin got tired very soon and they collapsed but Krysten was able to run double the amount of distance they covered before she collapsed as well.

"This girl is smart," Daniel told himself as he kept on observing Krysten.

After gaining back their composure, all three of them stood from the ground and then walked towards Daniel.

"Krysten," Daniel called her. "Yes?" She immediately replied. "You were perfect," he replied with a smile before turning towards the boys. "Boys, use your speed and strength enough to have a good momentum, but do not exhaust yourselves by giving it all in in the first minute itself. You will get tired and collapse sooner than you could ever expect," Daniel spoke while the boys nodded.

"Okay, now for the next one hour, we will do some exercises which will boost your core strength more. Note that, there are the beast level exercises," Daniel spoke and the three of them nodded.

In the evening,

Krysten was walking through one of the streets, that's when she could hear shouting and crying noises from the next street. As she looked in the direction of the noises, she could notice smoke rising high in the atmosphere.

"What the fuck," she spat and she ran in that direction. As she reached there, she was shocked when she witnessed the horrendous scene. A house was burning rapidly, completely wrapped in huge flames while a huge crowd was gathered near the house. Few of the people were crying badly.

Before she could think of anything, she immediately rushed towards those crying families. "Hey, what happened?" She asked. "Our kids... They... They are trapped in that fire.." One of the women cried.

Krysten was completely numb as she heard that.

"There are ten kids in total inside that house. There was a birthday party going on," one of the men spoke as he sobbed. "Oh," Krysten couldn't figure it out, how to react.

"We have called the police... But I don't know... Why are they taking so long..." One of the other women cried. Krysten rolled her eyes at the mention of police.

"Oh, these wrecked cops. They do nothing to help people unless they are being benefitted from it," Krysten spat in order to show her frustration.

"My son," one of the ladies sat on the ground while crying uncontrollably. Krysten noticed the scene. The pain in the eyes of the parents, who are about to lose their kids. It pained her as well, it retreated her old wounds.

"No," she sighed. "Just like no kid should lead a life like an orphan. No parent should lose their kids as well," she told herself as she removed her leather jacket. Her eyes were fixed on the house which was burning like a monster. She took a deep breath and immediately ran inside the house.

As the people present there saw that, they were about to stop her, but it was too late. She had already entered the house. That's when Aaron and the police force arrived with the fire brigade.

They immediately got down from their respective cars and took their positions to start working. Aaron and Felix went towards the parents and the parents explained whatever happened while crying.

"A few moments ago, a girl entered the house as well," a man spoke. "A girl?" Aaron asked as he was shocked after hearing that.

"Yes, officer. She looked fierce and brave. She cursed police under her breath and immediately rushed towards the house to save the kids," the man spoke.

As Aaron heard that, he could sense his heart beating fast. For a second he couldn't figure it out why that was happening. But the next moment, he understood, and fear engulfed all over his face.

"Bro, what happened?" Felix asked him, noticing his scared expression. "That girl is Krysten," he sighed, looking towards the house, in a state of shock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 202K 78
"You told them you love me ,huh?" He asks with a raised eyebrows, jaw hardened and eyes narrowed at the shy girl he has hated all his life. She was a...
180K 17.1K 65
Cain, an ex-noble, dies as a common thief thanks to the manipulation of his wicked half-brother. Luckily, the magic scroll he had just stolen sends h...
44K 2.7K 45
[COMPLETED NOVEL] One night, that's all it takes for everything to change. One insomnia. One stroll in the dark night. One murder. Two hands covered...
3K 54 26
Andy is a Government Assassin in the year 2018. She's lived through 2012 and now she works for the FBI. Her whole life she's kept to herself after ba...