Going Even More Insane, Slash...

By awoogaawoogafreddyk

AHHHHHH More

New Home
Meet The Cellmates
Lunchtime
Interruption
Art room
First Mission
Arrival

What Have You Done?

155 2 0
By awoogaawoogafreddyk

Things were a blur for you. You were just so enraged to the point where all you could see was red, which was no wonder since you were covered in red head-to-toe. You had no idea yet but you killed half of your school, it looked like Carrie if Carrie ripped and tore at people with her hands and teeth, people's jaws were torn off and guts were spilled out onto the ground.

You weren't aware of what you'd done, all you remembered was being teased like crazy by your classmates and now you were in the back of a cop car being taken to somewhere where the "crazy assholes" go. You knew what that meant, but you weren't officially prepared whether you knew it or not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
12.6K 518 62
3000 years ago 10 siblings grew wings, no one knows why or how, nowadays most people think it is just an over-exaggerated myth telling a story of a k...
536K 8.3K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 56.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC