My Alpha (a yoonmin ABO ff)

By yoooongjoooniee

Yoonmin omegaverse -commissioned- (Finished and revised) "You understand what this means Mr. Min correct?" M... More

Author's note
Choosing an alpha
Moving The Alpha In
Scenting
In heat*
Saehee*
Now introducing the Min-Park's

Mate Me, Alpha*

1.6K 66 5
By yoooongjoooniee

CW; heat smut

"You understand what this means Mr. Min correct?" My lawyer questioned him.

Yoongi nodded and held my hand. "I do."

"Jimin?" The lawyer looked at me as well as the women who ran the clinic.

"I didn't expect to find love from this situation." Jimin shook his head. "But it happened."

The lawyer sighed. "You both just need to sign here and here."

Jimin and Yoongi quickly signed their names, ready to run away before the clinic decided Yoongi was breaking any of their contracts and they'd take him from Jimin. Jimin's hand grasped Yoongi's as hard as he could.

"May we be excused?" Jimin asked standing up.

"Of course." The clinic doctor smiled at them. "Good luck."

Jimin nodded and ran out of the office as quickly as possible dragging Yoongi behind him. "Jimin." Yoongi panted behind him. "The car. Hault."

Jimin had forgotten they took a car here. "We have to invite all our friends over." Jimin's tail happily wagged behind him. He also didn't think about the fact he said "our friends" including Yoongi's. He was too excited he finally found his forever mate.

"Yeah of course. But calm down." Yoongi rubbed Jimin's head between his ears as they went inside the luxury car. Jimin excitedly got into the passenger side even though it was his car. He loved when Yoongi would drive. "Can I invite my friend and his mate?" Yoongi asked sheepishly.

Jimin didn't think about the man Yoongi called his best friend with the same name as the man his ex left him for. "Of course." He grinned. "Everyone should know we're together."

Yoongi smiled as they drove through town to get back to Jimin's pent house. He hoped that Jimin would love his friend.

By the night all his friends were there and they were happily mingling amongst each other until a door bell sounded.

"That must be Hoseok!" Yoongi grinned.

Jimin paid no mind as he smiled at his friends. Jungkook and his mates faces both dropped as they seen who was at the door .

"What?" Jimin said.

Namjoon and Jin both cleared their throats and awkwardly looked down as Hoseok and Taehyung entered the living room. Jimin turned around with a yelp.

"Jimin?" Tae's face contorted.

"No way." Yoongi smiled. "You know each other?"

Jimin looked down and pulled at his fingers making them pop. "Yeah." He whispered suddenly feeling hot. He looked back at Jin.

"I'm Jimin's ex." Tae said awkwardly.

Yoongi looked from Tae to Jimin and back to Hoseok. "Alright what happened?"

"Nothing." Jimin choked out. "Tonight's about us right?" He gave a fake smile. His emotions were deep and he felt really really warm.

Almost as if he were about to go into heat again.

"I'll get us all some water." Jimin pulled at the top button on his shirt loosing it. "Its uh hot in here."

"I'll help." Jin said, his brow raising.

Once they were alone in the kitchen Jimin flattened against the fridge. "Jin." He said shakily.

"Whats wrong Jimin? You're sweating."

"I know it sounds impossible, but I think I'm going back into heat." Jimin panted grabbing a water bottle and chugging it down.

Jin put his hand on Jimin's head. "You're burning up." Jin whispered.

"Oh no." Jimin felt slick run down his leg. "Please no. There's too many alpha's." He whimpered loudly his legs shaking.

"Sh." Jin soothed him. "Drink more water. I'll go tell them."

"Want alpha." Jimin whimpered.

"I'll get him, breath okay?"

Jimin made another whimper as Jin left him. He was embarrassed, and felt completely crazy.

"Yoongi." Jin called. "Jimin needs you in the kitchen." He looked at everyone with a smile. "So nice to see you again Taehyung."

"Is Jimin okay?" Tae whispered. "I should go say something."

"Actually, Jimin and Yoongi invited you all here to tell you something but... Jimin unfortunately isn't well right now, so everyone who is an alpha please leave." Jin grinned. "No offense."

Taehyung and Namjoon's eyes shot open and glanced at each other.

"He's in heat again?" Munhee whispered breezing past everyone. "It's been less than a week."

"Thats our cue to get out of here before this turns bad." Jungkook said Jimin's scent hitting his nose. "Fuck."

The 3 alpha's fled the house awkwardly while Munhee, Hoseok, and Jin all stayed behind to talk to Jimin.

Jimin was on the floor shakily drinking water while Yoongi gently rubbed his arm.

"You okay?" Munhee whispered crouching down to him.

"I was just in heat." Jimin panted out. "Why is it back?"

Jin smirked. "Well..."

"Were you on heat suppressant?" Hoseok asked.

Jimin glared up at him then looked down.

"Yes, he was." Yoongi answered.

"Bingo." Hoseok said. "Makes your cycle irregular when you come off."

Jimin snarled at him.

"Calm down Jimin he didn't hurt you on purpose." Munhee said.

Yoongi laughed through his nose. "I invited you here Hoseok, because I'm going to mate Jimin. But it seems everyone will find out we mated next time."

"Alpha." Jimin groaned.

"I'm here omega." Yoongi protectively hugged him. "I'm here."

"Have fun." Munhee winked at yoongi as she got up pointing the others towards the door.

"Call me when this is over." Jin giggled.

"Call me later." Hoseok smiled to Yoongi.

Once they left, Jimin's slick leaked down to the floor causing Yoongi to growl lightly. "Omega."

"Alpha."

"Let's get you to bed hm?" He picked up Jimin and Jimin nestled himself into Yoongi's scent gland in his neck getting intoxicated in his alpha's smell.

The nest he had made was still spread on the bed and he happily rolled around in it. "My alpha."

Yoongi took a minute to admire Jimin. The last heat was hard, Jimin was so needy and touchy. Constantly worried where Yoongi had been even if it was just to go get water in the kitchen. "You're so beautiful." He said as Jimin pawed at his clothes. He let out a small chuckle. "Alright, alright." Yoongi began to undress Jimin, who seemed to calm at the sudden burst of the cool air hitting his boiling skin.

"Mate me." He looked into yoongi's eyes as his butt wiggled against the clothes beneath him. "Please."

"There will be plenty of time for that my love." Yoongi whispered pulling his own clothes off. Jimin whimpered when Yoongi's hands grabbed his legs and pushed them up. "Be a good boy." He whispered before running his tongue along Jimin's thigh licking up his slick. "So delicious." He felt love and lust as he followed the trail of slick to its source. "I've never tasted anything so good.... So sweet."

"Yes, yes. Fuck yes." Jimin moaned out as Yoongi's tongue flicked repetitively against his pukered hole. "Alpha, need you inside. Can't wait."

Yoongi growled as he took another long lick of Jimin's slick. "So needy." He chuckled. " My needy omega." He pushed up so his solid cock was aligned with Jimin's asshole. Then he leaned down to kiss the younger. "You're trying to rush something so special."

"Every time I'm with you is special." Jimin panted. His body inching closer to Yoongi's craving even just a tease.

"You want this my needy omega?" Yoongi rubbed his cock against Jimin's opening earning a moan from Jimin. "You gotta earn it." He grinned.

"Please." Jimin sighed. "Please I need it."

"Need what?" Yoongi smirked.

"Yoongi." Jimin groaned as Yoongi rubbed his tip against him again. "Please don't make me say it."

"Say it baby." Yoongi grinned.

"I want you to fuck me in my ass, mate me, knot me, and breed me." Jimin moaned at the words he was saying.

"Thats better." Yoongi said sliding his finger in Jimin. Jimin thrusted against Yoongi's finger.

"More." He moaned.

"So needy." He smiled down at Jimin.

"I'm gonna cum." Jimin's head relaxed against a pillow as his dick stood straight up. "Make me cum." He whimpered.

Yoongi curled his long finger against Jimin's prostate. And rubbed the sensitive spot with a smile. "Cum for me Jimin." He growled. "I wanna taste." Jimin's moans picked up and his dick twitched as the white fluid pumped out of him and onto his chest. Yoongi removed his fingers and bent over licking it up. "You taste so good." He took his finger and wiped some off shoving his finger in Jimin's mouth.

"Please Yoongi." He spit out Yoongi's finger after sucking his own cum off and whimpered. "Please I need you." He wiggled his ass against Yoongi's erection. "Please, please."

Yoongi smirked. "You want this?" He shoved the tip of his dick inside of jimin. Jimin moaned trying to bounce to get more friction. "You want more?"

"Mhm." Jimin moaned and closed his eyes. Anticipation making him sweat.

"I think you've been good enough." Yoongi kissed Jimin as he shoved his full length inside waiting for Jimin's body to adjust. "My pretty omega." He ran his hand along Jimin's face.

Jimin moaned loudly as Yoongi thrusted in him. Rocking against his prostate. Jimin's hands found their way to Yoongi's back and began clawing what was now about to be his forever. He didn't want this to stop. He wanted to stay in love and feel Yoongi inside him forever. There was no feeling to compare it to.

"I'm about to knot." Yoongi moaned feeling himself swell against Jimin's walls.

Jimin pushed his legs up higher so Yoongi would go deeper. "Mate me alpha." He said once comfortable and looking deep into Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi let out a growl then bit down on Jimin's scent gland near his neck. Tasting a small amount of blood and smelling the peachy vanilla scent, he felt euphoric. Once he pulled away Jimin leaned up kissing Yoongi's scent gland sweetly before biting it. The woodsy and mint smell hitting him like a truck was almost unbearable. He stayed latched onto Yoongi's scent gland as he thrusted against Yoongi's knot causing Yoongi's head of his cock to lightly glide against his prostate. His whimpers made Yoongi continue to cum until there was no more room inside of Jimin for cum to go.

"My omega." Yoongi said once Jimin pulled away. He placed a kiss over the bite mark on his shoulder. "My beautiful perfect omega."

Jimin reached his hand up touching Yoongi's face. "My strong handsome and perfect alpha."

The both of them kissed as Yoongi's knot eventually went down, covered in sweat, slick and cum, both of them decided to shower even though both were equally exhausted.

"Yoongi." Jimin looked up to Yoongi.

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too." Yoongi said placing a kiss above Jimin's heavy sleepy eyes. "Let's get you back in bed hm?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 63.4K 45
UNEDITED "g-go find other person, i'm sorry but i can't do this. i still have my dignity clinging onto me." i said. "no one needs to find out. no one...
283K 16.2K 85
Min Yoongi a magazine writer who is looking for a pregnant couple to write about the pregnancy experience but didn't have any luck so far, meets his...
480K 21.7K 18
"You really want this divorce to happen?" Sitting by the bedside after Jungkook stepped inside the room, I just watched as he loosened the tie around...