Their Nightmares (Zosan)

By lilyluvsanime

NOTICE: I do not own one piece oda-sensei does. "Where's Sanji? He hasn't showed up yet. Didn't you invite hi... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter 30
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Author's Note 🙄
Chapters Fifty-Nine and Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One

Chapter Eight

125 5 0
By lilyluvsanime

Chapter 8

--

Sanji's POV

---------------------------------

The nightmares had come to a close, and now it was like I was just staring at darkness. Though, my eyes refused to open. Looks like I was sleeping, but in a different matter. Perhaps, I was in a coma?

I could hear Luffy talking to Zoro.

"Tell me honestly. Do you have a taste in men?" Luffy said.

WHAT? MARIMO HAD A TASTE IN MEN... THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?

"I've been caught. Yes, I have a taste in men. But I know well enough that Sanji doesn't. We all do. He is too much of a pervert to even try to have a taste in a woman," Zoro said.

"Zoro..." Luffy told him.

"I understand! You do not have to tell him the truth. But please, try to fight less with him. I know he starts most of the arguments, but please, you guys are always fighting on the ship and I can't bare to watch it happen practically every single day." Luffy said.

"Yes, captain." Zoro said, and decided it would be time for a nap.

"Wake me up if Sanji wakes up, ok? I want to take a short nap." Zoro said.

"Go ahead!" Luffy said. "Not an issue!"

WHAT THE FREAKING HELL. AND WHY WAS I 2ND TO KNOW. THIS IS NOT GOOD GOOD GOOD AT ALL. WHY DID I EVEN HAVE TO HEAR THAT STUPID CONVERSATION.

Marimo! You idiot!

--

Luffy's POV

---------------------------------

I watched as Zoro fell asleep, and I silently hoped that Sanji hadn't heard our conversation. Because if he had, then Zoro might cut me in half with his swords! But, never mind that. I just watched the two of them sleep, in the same room.
I had to stay awake, though, because if Sanji awoke, then it wouldn't be good. So, I had to wait for Zoro to rest before I would get my chance.

"Luffy!" Brook said, outside the door.

"What's up, Brook?"

"Chopper said to give Sanji some soup, so I asked one of the samurai, Okiku, to make a red bean soup."

"Ah, that's sweet. I'll give it to him right now!"
"Thanks, Luffy. I hope to see Sanji awake soon. Though I don't have eyes. Yohoho!"

"Shishishi! See you later!" I said, waving to Brook.

Alrighty, I bet Zoro would rather give this to Sanji so I gently patted him on the shoulder, and said, "Zoro."

"Yes, captain?" Zoro said, awaking.

"Brook told me that Chopper needed Sanji to eat this red bean soup. Mind giving it to him?" I said.

"Of course, not an issue. I'm glad you asked me to do it," Zoro said.

I gave him my signature smile. "Shishishi! You're welcome!"

--

Zoro's POV

---------------------------------

I fed Sanji the soup using the spoon, and then I said to him.

"You know you are making the whole crew worried, right? Chopper was crying as he was giving you the surgery. Robin told me that leg of yours was from about Fishman Island, so she has been even more worried, and Franky is worried because you were not like this at all before. Why did you even try to kill yourself, anyway?"

"Yeah, Sanji! I was so worried about you. Why did you just lock yourself in that storage room alone. Was there even a point? I was crying and I refused to eat, just as I screamed. And I'm sure you heard me!" Luffy said.

After we tried talking to him (with no replies of course), we sunk into another conversation.

"Luffy!" I told Luffy.

"What's up?"

"We should ask Chopper to give another check-up. What do you think?" I told him with raised eyebrows.

"You are absolutely correct. Let me go get him," Luffy said, and gave me that signature smile again. That smile was what made Luffy himself, and he hadn't smiled like that until Sanji was found. He clearly was very happy to see that his chef was alright.

I smiled back. "Thanks, captain."

--

Luffy's POV

---------------------------------

I called out on the deck, "CHOPPER! ZORO SAYS YOU SHOULD GIVE SANJI A CHECK-UP!"

"I'll be right there!" I heard Choppers fuzzy voice says in reply. He had received the message, and was ready to do whatever was needed. That's chopper for you.

Chopper went to the medical bay.

"His injuries have caused him to come into a coma, which means he can hear everything you say, and think about what you are saying, but that's it."

I heard Zoro's voice get weak and flustered. "When was he able to start hearing what we were saying?"

Oh right. We had that little conversation, and if Sanji had heard it, Zoro would cut me directly in half. Yikes. Chopper, please save me!! I don't want to die...........

"Uhm, well do you really want to know? You ay have said something that you would regret, so... I don't know if I should tell you or not for your own welbeing."

--

Sanji's POV

---------------------------------

I heard Chopper talking to Luffy and Zoro.

"His injuries have caused him to come into a coma, which means he can hear everything you say, and think about what you are saying, but that's it," Chopper said.

COMA. THAT MEANS I PROBABLY WILL BE IN THIS STATE FOR ANOTHER TWO WEEKS. BUT WE HAVE TO GO BEAT KAIDO!

Zoro's voice get weak and flustered. "When was he able to start hearing what we were saying?"

"Uhm, well do you really want to know? You may have said something that you would regret, so... I don't know if I should tell you or not for your own welbeing."

"It's fine, just tell me!" Zoro said. "I won't be mad, Luffy," he then said.

Oh yeah, of course. That 'conversation' they had about him having a taste in men. Uh-oh...

Zoro wasn't really fine. He would cut Luffy in half on the spot!

If only I could move right now. If only I could stop Zoro from doing so!

"Well," Chopper said. "The truth is, I don't even know myself."

Woo. Nice save Chopper. And based on what you said, I can tell you just didn't want to tell them. You know for yourself. Thanks for saving Luffy, buddy!

Of course, Chopper was about to say the truth, but then he changed his mind at the last minute... what a clever doctor. Mark my words.

--

Chopper's POV

---------------------------------

I decided to save Luffy. I mean, the truth is he has been able to hear us for over 5 hours, about when the surgery was done, but it's not like I could say that out loud. I knew that Sanji wouldn't be happy if I told them this, that he knew the fate of Luffy if that was done.

"Alright, Chopper. I understand," Luffy told me.

"Yeah, it's all good! We are just happy you are helping the curly-brow, who I think I should just call Sanji after this," Zoro said.

Zoro. You are such a bold man. Sanji probably knows something is up, yet, in spite of everything. You say everything is fine and that you will try to fight less with him when he is better. Good move!

--

Sanji's POV

---------------------------------

*2 weeks later*

It had been 2 weeks since that check-up, and Chopper still continued giving me daily check-ups. I heard other nakamas come in and say hi a few times to.

I should be waking up soon. It has been 2 full weeks since Chopper told me I ahd a coma, and that I wouldn't be able to wak eup for a long time! What a good reindeer for the crew. I was happy with him for once.

--

Author's Note

---------------------------------

Thanks for reading! This chapter was 1285 words long.

----------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

714 39 16
"Well you know that this is where I grew up right?" Mirai asked Sanji and Usopp. "It's shocking to see that you grew up here," the cook replied. The...
36.4K 605 20
After the long drawn out fight with Kaido, the captain of the beast pirates and one of the emperors of the sea, Luffy and Zoro wake up from their lon...
8.1K 401 8
Your life was pretty lonely on a small island near Reverse Mountain. You were the easy blame for every little inconvenience in the villagers' life ju...
1.6K 50 53
"You do know what I'm talking about, right Roanoa?" The cloaked man cocked his gaze toward him, squinting his eyes while spreading a large grin acros...