The Actor's Child 《Sebastian...

By Malessasjs

Y/n L/n is a 27 Egyptian-English actress who stars as Aspen. A lost Valkyrie and love interest of Thor Odinso... More

Important info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Important info
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Wow!

Chapter 3

1K 23 18
By Malessasjs

Y/n POV

I was woken up by the bright sunlight along with Cleopatra licking my face. I sat up in my bed as she jumped off and began to play with Hades and Midas.

I stumbled out of my bed after a while of staring into nothingness.

I headed to my bathroom and took a shower preparing for the long day I have ahead.

After my shower I wrapped myself in a robe picked up my phone and make up bag before heading to my wardrobe.

I sat in the stool and began livestreamung to my 11.3 million followers on Instagram while I chatted about various topics with them.

I used to volunteer to do makeup for dad and his dancers when I was younger so at this point I was classified as a professional makeup artist.

I did a natural look before I ended my livestream. Under it laid many comments both positive ones and bad ones.

I got out of my chair and changed into the clothing my stylist picked out the day prior.

I was, as usual, satisfied with what he picked. I grabbed my luggage and brought them down to the main floor with my dogs following close behind.

I was leaving them with a dog sitter for the time period that I will be away for. She would be staying here but several rooms and so on would be locked with me having the keys.

I am a very skeptical person.

The ding of my home's lift sounded that I was at the first floor. I stepped out to see that Kami was now arriving.

I approached the door and opened it for her. "Hello love." I greeted her as she entered the with the pet sitter I hired behind her.

"Good morning N/n. Are you ready to leave?" She asked me as she adjusted her white blazer. "Not quite."

I knelt and picked up my dogs giving them a each a hug before putting them down and handing the sitter who I learnt later on was named, Sapphire, a paper as to what their schedule is, what and what not to give them.

She nodded firmly before following the dogs who ran to the backyard of my mansion.

I took a deep breath before signaling to Kami that I was ready to leave.

She then in turn helped me carry out some of my luggage to my private vehicle where Lucas, Jordan and Micheal awaited.

I recently hired Micheal as my driver and promoted Jordan and Lucas to be my bodyguards.

They assisted in placing my luggage into the vehicle as Kami and I entered the car discussing when I arrive in New York.

After a short moment  the car was no longer stationery but was now on its way to the airport.

I had a small phobia of traveling in the air after an experience I had as a child. The aeroplane crashed halfway to Father's next location on a world tour.

Everyone survived with some, including myself, sustaining injuries.

My entire family got over it and called it a bad memory, but because I was a child the fear was instilled into me.

I was, however, willing to face it for the movie shoot. This was the last credit scene hunting that Spiderman was supposed to return for the next movie.

When I brought myself out of my thoughts, I realized that it has simultaneously began raining and I forgot my umbrella and pretty sure that this car didn't have one since it was just bought.

I groaned to myself at the thought of my clothing getting wet. Luckily the rain stopped so I released a sigh of relief.

I stepped out of the vehicle and bid my farewell to Kami as the three bodyguards followed me into the airport and assisting with carrying the luggage.

I entered the terminal of where our flight was and say the other cast members all wearing shirts, hoodies and sunglasses.

They weren't easily picked out far off but closer it would be easy to. Today wasn't all that busy so they weren't overly dressed in their 'disguise'.

I took a seat alone and began to play 'Cry me a river.' Through my earpiece as my bodyguards stood nearby.

Once the music was in motion I leaned my head against the seat, closed my eyes and unintentionally sang along as it was a norm for me.

I opened my eyes again when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I sprung up almost immediately and faced the source to see it was Sebastian.

"You almost scared the devil out of me. How may I help you Sebastian?" I questioned taking one side of my earpiece out to hear his request.

"Could I sit next to you because I wanted to know why you were away from the others and if you're okay?" "Sure." I responded taking my bag out of the seat besides me.

He took the seat next to before beginning a conversation with me.

"I don't think we formally met or in our free time so I'll begin. I'm Sebastian Stan." He smiled extending his hand for me to shake.

"Y/n L/n." "Y/n. That is a really pretty name for someone as pretty as yourself." "T-thank you?" "I really have a question for you." "Go ahead."

"Where are you from?" "Well I was born in Alexandria and lived in Egypt until I was six then moved to England for mother's career. It was extremely difficult on me and my two sisters, Vienna and Anastasia."

"I completely understand how it is. When I moved from Romania with my mother to Vienna then to New York it was really hard to fit in. I actually used to change my name to Christopher for my classmates."

I laughed at the last statement which brought a smile to his face. "Christopher?" "Christopher. But it is understandable what you were going through with your parents being under the camera all the time."

We chatted upon various topics especially over the love of music. By the time we were ready to go, he and I knew basic information about the other.

"Terminal 6 is ready for boarding. Groups 1, 2, 3 and 4 please stand by the gates. Thank you." The announcer began. She repeated it in English before announcing it in Spanish twice.

I checked my plane ticket to realize that I was in the first group and Sebastian was seated next to me.

"That's us." I chatted to him. "Guess you're right." He agreed picking up his bag and luggage. The two of us headed to the terminal and stood in the queue and moved at the same pace they did.

"So why acting?" "What do you mean 'why acting?'" "I mean you are a really great singer so why did you choose acting?" "Guess because mimicking others and playing as someone else besides yourself is fun and intriguing. Don't you agree?"

"Can't argue with that. Almost the same reason I did. I was so nervous as a kid but in my late teens I gave it a shot and now I'm here with you."

I blushed slightly but turned my head in the other direction as to not let him see. His voice was just as gorgeous as it was in the movies.

We handed our tickets and headed to our seats. I struggled a bit to lift my luggage because of my height, Y/h, but luckily Sebastian helped me put in in the overhead compartment.

The minute I was actually on the plane I trembled ever so slightly and was startled by any unusual sounds.

To deal with it I would take deep breaths every minute as was instructed by my therapist.

I took my seat after thanking him and strapped in while taking deep breaths which, I then noticed, worried him.

"Are you ok Y/n?" "Yeah." I responded nodding profusely. "No you're not. You're clenching onto the arm rest for God's sake."

Yep another habit I inherited was a tight ass grip onto the armrest to the point my knuckles turned white.

"What's wrong?" "Trauma." "From?" "Plane ac-accident 2007. Y/f/n." He took a moment to process what I stuttered and when he did he had a heartbroken look.

"I am so sorry about it Y/n and that it happened to you." "It's fine you couldn't control it." I replied turning outside and checking to see if the plane was moving.

"Hey don't look outside look at me ok?" I took a deep breath and stared at Sebastian taking deep breaths.

"Focus on me not outside." "I mean that isn't hard to do you are really gorgeous." Shit I said that out loud didn't I. Not even in Arabic.

Surprisingly he just smiled and said thank you which was suprising because I was fully embarrassed.

But I did as asked and only focused on his blue eyes which definitely did tell me that I was at home. After a while I fell asleep for the remainder of the flight.

💜Time skip cause its an 8 hour and 7 min flight and none of us mightn't want a long period like that but there will be Sebastian moments trust me🤧

"Please take a seat and strap in your seat belts we are preparing for landing." It was the final flight and to say I was knackered would be an understatement.

I rubbed my eyes and then noticed that I was laying on Sebastian's shoulder. Everything really has been behaving like a rom-com today.

He shortly woke up so I straightened my posture and picked up my purse.

The plane finally landed and we got up to exit the aircraft. Sebastian assisted me with taking down my luggage before we left the aircraft.

As expected the airport was extremely busy and no one seemed to honestly care that we exited. This was a great difference than London but I was happy about it.

Sebastian and the others lead me to where the vehicles would be waiting for us outside. Once outside we entered the vehicles and drove off to the hotel we were staying at.

When we finally arrived I immediately headed to my room and fell asleep, exhausted from the flight.

The Next Day...

I was currently in a vehicle driven by Micheal to take me to the set in New York. I was in comfortable clothing and was prepared for the 4 hours in the dressing room for my costume.

Buildings had screens stretching from its base to its top and showing celebrities, trailers for movies and upcoming ones and fast food advertisements, among many other things.

Compared to England it was far more busier and louder but it was also more lively.

The car finally pulled to a stop and I stepped out along with my purse.

I entered the building to be immediately be swarmed by the dressing crew. "Am I late or something?" "No but we want to get started quickly." The head member responded.

"Oh ok?" I was then whisked away to the room and spent an hour doing hair and makeup before they moved to doing costume which took longer than it looks.

A while later I was finally on set. The entire background of most of the room was a green screen. We were supposed to being to be doing this part in Asgard.

Hemsworth, Sebastian, Tessa,   Benedict and.. Tom. I was ecstatic to see my friend again. We used to study together and were eventually two peas in a pod but now I've seemed to be replaced.

He was talking with a crew member about his suit when his eyes met mine. A smile spreaded across his face as one did to mine.

I quickened my pace to him and did our handshake as our way of meeting an old friend before ending it off with a hug.

"Long time no see old Chap." I greeted as we separated. "Last time I saw you we were children." I added. "True but I am not that old. Aren't you the one turning 27 next few weeks?"

I rolled my eyes at the rhetorical question. "We start in 5 people." Kevin shouted. "Guess I'll go over my script again. We should go to a pub later to catch up."

"Fine by me N/n." I showed a pair of thumbs up before heading to my caravan to place my bag into it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 450 33
The daughter of Steve Rogers, also known as Captain America, and Bucky Barnes, the Winter Soldier, is tragically kidnapped by HYDRA, a shadowy organi...
409K 10.5K 49
[ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶦⁿ ᵇᵘʳⁿᵗ ᵉᵈᵍᵉˢ ˢᵉʳᶦᵉˢ ] ᵉᵈᶦᵗᶦⁿᵍ ᵇᵉᵍᵃⁿ: ¹⁰/³/¹⁷ ᵉᵈᶦᵗᶦⁿᵍ ᶠᶦⁿᶦˢʰᵉᵈ: ⁹/¹²/¹⁹ ❝what's she doing?❞ ❝she... she got him out of... he went bac...
340K 9.5K 36
"𝑹𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕." 𝑩𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒅𝒔, 𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒃. "𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒔...
5.9K 119 29
⚠️ This following story contains - Mature Content, Miscarriage, Mentions of Domestic Abuse, Alcohol Consumption and Traumatic Child Birth. If this i...